Business Solutions

Salem Shell

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews

CV
CATHRINE V.
06/21/2022
Excellent Customer Service
I take my car here for everything, service, gas, car wash! I won’t go anywhere else. They are so pleasant, honest, informative, the work is excellent and the...

JULIE A M.
06/21/2022
Excellent place
Friendly, efficient, quick. Been getting my cars repaired here for around 30 years. John is excellent. They even washed the pollen off the car for free!!

ROXY J G.
05/27/2022
Excellent Work done
I was there to recharge my AC and oil change. My AC works perfect and care was taken to do the Job. After which I was given feedback about how the work was...

05/19/2022
Quality workmanship
Happy with their workmanship.