DONALD P.
01/18/2020
Worked on my old pickup
I have used Sam's for years. I'm kind of a shade tree mechanic and do some simple things myself but use Sam"s for jobs I don't want to tackle of have the special tools needed.
They're work has always been good and fairly priced.
They've not tried to up-sell or do unnecessary work but they will let you know if they find something you may not be aware of that needs attention. They've worked on all different makes of cars I've owned over the years. Good reliable friendly people.

DZ
Domenic Z.
01/14/2020 Category: Service
Domenic said they did what they told him they would do.

Jane M.
01/13/2020 Category: Service
Jane said that they're always very nice and they do a great job. They're honest and she trusts them. She's been going there for several years.

Jim C.
01/07/2020 Category: Service
Jim says the service is good and they do what he asks.

TOM M.
Cadillac DeVille
01/02/2020
Always provide excellent service! People are friendly and helpful.

Provide transportation if they need to keep my car for more than one day.

Would definitely recommend them to anyone!

01/01/2020
Alignment
Happy overall with the service, and the guys are easy to talk to and seem to be honest about what they can and can’t do in the shop, but when I got my truck aligned recently I didn’t get a spec sheet afterwards to show which tweaks were made, if any, or how the alignment currently sits. I asked for the print out, but they said the printer wasn’t working. So I really have no idea if anything was done, I’m just assuming and trusting that they made sure my truck is aligned properly after installing my lift and larger tires.

PJ
PAUL J.
Nissan Pathfinder
12/25/2019
Positive review
We can always trust Sam’s to fix what is wrong with our vehicles and not try to sell us on unnecessary repairs. They do good work in a timely fashion and they communicate well with the customer.

BO
Brodie O.
12/20/2019 Category: Service
Brodie said he was able to walk in immediately, he was in and out quickly and the customer service was good.

KD
KELLY D.
12/15/2019
Great service and staff.
The team at Sam's Service Center are friendly, knowledgable and take care of their customers.

WJ
Wally J.
Buick LeSabre
12/13/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Wally's wife. She said they are fabulous. She has been going there for years and they are great.

KATHLEEN S.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
12/04/2019
New Oil Pan
I always feel I am treated fairly, they do great work and pricing is reasonable!

IH
IB H.
Dodge Caravan
11/30/2019
Always supportive and always friendly
The staff is professional and knowledgeable ...
The work is done efficiently and without extra "padding" costs being added ...
We have trusted our vehicles to their support / service for many years ...
Thank you.

ES
EMILY S.
11/19/2019
Good trustworthy people
Everyone is nice and professional.

CG
CURT G.
11/17/2019
A great garage!
We have been taking our car's to Sam's for the past few months after being long time customers at another garage that just became too busy to fit us in. Each time we have called, Sam's Service has gone out of their way to fit us in. They are honest and trustworthy people who have fixed our cars quickly and efficiently.