Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

TIM B.
Ford Edge
05/17/2019
Friendliest place in town
Always a pleasure to take ones car to Sam's. They always do the right thing.

They will have my business for as long as I have a car and live in KC

David L.
05/13/2019 Category: Service
David said they give him good service.

LW
LARRY W.
Liberty, MO
05/11/2019
I've been using Sam's Service since I was a teenager. I'm now 70. Enough said.
Fast reliable work that I can count on. I appreciate that. We have to have our handicapped van in top condition for my wife and it's nice to know that you guys take good care of our vehicles so I don't have to worry about them.

The guys on the counter are friendly, courteous and they answer all my questions. Thanks fellers.

SO
Shirley O.
05/09/2019 Category: Service
Shirley said the business was very accommodating. The business staff were polite and hardworking. The inspection took less than half a hour. She was recommended to the business by someone else and will do the same if she knows anyone in need of servicing their vehicle.

Kevin B.
05/09/2019 Category: Service
Kevin said the service provided by this business was great, cordial, and timely.

DF
Donna F.
Kia Sorento
05/02/2019 Category: Service
Donna said they are very informative, and he was in and out of service. They need to offer a ride home or pick up vehicle for service.

DALE B.
Toyota Tundra
05/01/2019
Tundra Inspection
Sam's Service Center has been our mechanics for around 30 years or more. There service to us has always been superior. They are very reliable and employee very good mechanics that complete the work typically in one day. But the two things I appreciate most is their honesty and the care they give us as customers. As a customer, we know that Sam's is looking out for us. If they see a potential problem, they will tell us and provide a recommendation. Plus they have never attempted to do work or sell us on parts that were not needed. I am confident they are not the the cheapest mechanics in Gladstone but honesty, reliability, mechanical skills, customer service, etc., I believe they are the best.

This service level has not changed over the years either. Brad and his father Don always provided the highest of service to us.

04/28/2019
Honest service at Fair Pricing
We can always feel confident that we’re getting an accurate assessment of repairs needed now, as well as repairs needed ‘that can wait’. We appreciate the professionalism and insight that Sam’s Service Center offers us.

LD
Lara D.
Oak Grove, MO
Buick Enclave
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Lara said the business got her vehicle in quick and took care of the issue. She had no issues with the service they provided.

KW
Kelly W.
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Kelly said the service at this business was good, but she thinks the prices were too high.

TOM M.
Cadillac DeVille
04/12/2019
Problem with an item that was previously installed.
Discovered a leak in an oil level sensor that had been installed recently. Item was under warranty so there was no charge.

I'm a care giver & can't drop off my car so I took my car in and Brad took me home. They were able to get the car fixed the same day and Brad picked me up & I had my car back home the same day.

Great people! Excellent service. Rick is especially helpful!

BP
Brian P.
04/10/2019 Category: Service
Brian said the business was professional and did everything above expectation.

DARRELL P.
04/05/2019
friendly, priced right, and our go-to garage since we moved to Gladstone in the 1960's!!!!!!!!!!
best in the northland

JY
JUDY Y.
04/05/2019
Reliable straight shooters.
If you want practical advice and reliable mechanical work from straight shooters, you can't beat Sam's. They've taken care of five cars for my mother, my husband, and me for the last nine years, plus have given thoughtful answers to my questions about new cars I was considering.

FF
Frank F.
Nissan Pathfinder
04/02/2019 Category: Service
Frank said he had taken his vehicle to three different facilities and they were not able to diagnose his vehicle. He took it to the business and they were able to diagnose and fix it.

NF
NANCY F.
03/30/2019
HONEST and dependable. Quality of work is excellent!!! Thanks!!!
Was so grateful to the guys for taking care of my car. Left my car for some work as I had to have surgery. Got my car fixed and keep my car in there lot for a few days till I was able to get family to pickup my car. Keep my car safe!!!! Such a comfort to now I did have to worry about my car while layed up. THANKS!!

KW
KURT W.
03/26/2019
Straight forward and honest
I took my truck to Sam's to have a rebuilt engine put in to replace my tired and well worn engine. Their recommendations were warranted and they let me know of everything and what costs were involved. I would highly recommend this shop and would use them again.

RF
Robert F.
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Robert said the business told him exactly what it would take to get the repair done. Their estimate was accurate and they were done on time.

PK
Pete K.
03/09/2019 Category: Service
Pete said the business did a good job.

KJ
Keith J.
GMC Yukon
03/08/2019 Category: Service
Keith said he liked the people at the business. They did the job right.