KC
Kimberly C.
03/20/2020 Category: Service
Customer Service!
Mario is a great service advisor! Very customer service oriented and knowledgeable!

Kimberly,
Thank you for your response. We appreciate you and your business. We look forward to helping you at your next visit.

CJ
Carol J.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/19/2020 Category: Service
More expensive than I can afford.
I guess I don’t understand my warranty. I brought my vehicle in for 30,000 mile check up and oil change. My bill was 275.00 because they just cleaned the filters. If they would have replaced them it would have cost 350.00. So I think in the future I may have to have oil changed elsewhere.
Cara M. from San Tan Hyundai responded on 03/23/2020

Carol,
Thank you for your response. We appreciate you and your business. If you have any further questions in regards to your warranty, please feel free to reach out. We are here if you need anything.

ZW
comfortable waiting room

Zachary,

Donna P.
03/19/2020 Category: Service
Love Hyundai for my service.
Malachi , explained the type of services recommended and as always happy with this location. Great service and good job.

Donna,
Thank you for your response. We appreciate you and your business. We appreciate you taking the time to recognize Malachi. We are here if you need anything.

Mark W.
Great dealership
I love this dealership and my service advisor Paul top notch customer service will continue to return here for all future needs

Mark,
Thank you for your response and for recognizing Paul. We appreciate you and your business. We look forward to helping you at your next visit.

Lindsay B.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Professional service
I scheduled my service appointment online and waited at the dealership while my service was performed. Mario was professional and efficient and communicated with me throughout my visit. The customer waiting area was comfortable and I was able to plug my laptop in and get some work done while I waited, very minimal disruption to the middle of my workday. Additionally there was bottled water and snacks for waiting customers, and a children’s area. This appointment provided a positive experience and I will likely return for my next service needs.

Lindsay,
Thank you for your response. We appreciate you and your business. We are here if you need anything. Have a great day.

Colleen M.
Above and beyond!
My service advisor, Brandon, went above and beyond for me. There was an issue of warranty "timing" and Brandon took the extra time to contact Hyundai to work this issue out. Not only did I receive full coverage, but a free loaner vehicle. I wonder if another advisor I've had in the past would have done this for me. I am so grateful to Brandon. Thank you!

Colleen,
Thank you for your response. We appreciate you and your business. We are pleased to hear of the excellent care Brandon provided. We are here you need anything. Have a great day.

Tempe, AZ
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Employees
The Service Department has always been helpful and accommodating.

Easy , friendly and knowledgeable
Never have had a problem with San Tan Hyundai... service department has always been good.
Cara M. from San Tan Hyundai responded on 03/19/2020

Thank you so much for your response. We appreciate you and your business. We look forward to helping you at your next visit.

SN
Susan N.
Very efficient!
As expected, my car was inspected and serviced in reasonable time. My contacy, Addison, was very helpful and professional.

Susan,

Az, AZ
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/18/2020 Category: Service
San Tan Hyundai consistently delivers an exceptional customer experience.
Cara M. from San Tan Hyundai responded on 03/19/2020

Thank you for your response. We appreciate you and your continued loyalty. We are here if you need anything. Have a great day.

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Thanks...
They are always kind.
Service is very good.
Changing air filter made my car fresh.
Thanks
Cara M. from San Tan Hyundai responded on 03/18/2020

Thank you for your response. We appreciate you and your business. We look forward to helping you again in the future.

Thomas S.

Santan hyundai
They did good
Cara M. from San Tan Hyundai responded on 03/17/2020

Dakota,
Thank you so much for your response. We appreciate you and your loyalty. We look forward to helping you at your next visit. Have a great day.

Thomas S.
Gilbert, AZ
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
Rating
Very Good Service Advisor appreciated very much.
Cara M. from San Tan Hyundai responded on 03/17/2020