Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Elk Grove, CA
Pontiac G6
12/06/2018
AMAZING SERVICE
This place is not only the best place I have been in AZ, but out of every place that I have been. They are friendly and go so far out of their way to make sure they do their best. I am so excited to go back to get the rest of what I need done on my car.

Queen Creek, AZ
Cadillac DTS
11/29/2018
Thanks
Great service as usual, above and beyond to solve my problem. If you need a great shop for your car or truck go to desert car care.

JANNY B.
Geo Prizm
11/28/2018
Above and beyond
My oil change got tricky cause of a bad plug and they didn't give up and got me running and on my way. These guys really care and are very talented!

JENNIFER T.
11/27/2018
Best car care in the valley
I love the friendly service, friendly faces and great car care that I always get when I bring my car in! I recommend Desert Car Care of Chandler to all my friends and family!

MATT H.
11/27/2018
Car care
Very user Fran’s efficient

Marea B.
Gilbert, AZ
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Marea said they were very good. At one point there was a mix up with prices.

KAY B.
11/15/2018
My fave car care center
I've been dealing with them for 13 years, and they are honest and attentive to my needs. I like that they notify me when my car is due for a checkup, and that they provide transportation to my office so I don't have to take a day off to get maintenance taken care of

GM
GEORGE M.
Dodge Durango
11/09/2018
Open,honest and friendly people
I was extremely impressed with the staff and service I received. They took care of the issue I was having for an extremely reasonable price and the vehicle was ready when they said it would be. I also appreciated the recommendations they proposed and I will definitely return to have some it done.

Margaret D.
Lincoln Town Car
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Margaret said she thinks this business is great.

Kevin S.
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Kevin said they are great and very helpful.

DA
DAVID A.
11/04/2018
Great Communication & Service
DCC constantly kept me up to date with what was happening with my car, detailed pictures of what the issues were, options on repairs, and quick great service.
AWSOME!!!

KEVIN S.
11/04/2018
Best service ever!
The good folks at this shop took my ailing Prius in for an A/C related issue. They charged the system but could not find the problems cause. The end result was a “no charge” and recommendation to a local hybrid shop they fully endorse. All that and they Lyft me home. This place is the best. Do not take your car anywhere else

AW
Amy W.
11/01/2018
Great Service!
Everyone at Desert Car Care is super friendly and helpful! They always ask you if you need a ride home or to work. In just a short while I received an email with a link to a diagnostic of what my car needed. The final cost was below the estimated price, and they notified me when it was finished which was before the time I requested.

LR
Liz R.
Toyota FJ Cruiser
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Liz said service is good at this business.

NA
Nicole A.
10/29/2018 Category: Service
Nicole said the staff was really kind and welcoming. She stated that she felt like they were being very honest, so she felt very comfortable.

Maricopa, AZ
Nissan cube
10/27/2018
Highly recommended!
Talented staff doing a great job. Always a pleasure to see them.

RL
Rose L.
Goodyear, AZ
Chevrolet Cobalt
10/26/2018 Category: Service
Rose said the customer service at this business is the best in Arizona. Top notch service. No need to go anywhere else, this business is a home away from home.

EG
Evelyn G.
Pontiac G6
10/25/2018 Category: Service
Evelyn said the business always gives her good service.

GP
Glen P.
Nissan Frontier
10/25/2018 Category: Service
Glen said the staff was prompt and he has had no issues.

AO
ANASTASIA O.
Acura MDX
10/22/2018
They never disappoint!
Not since my father’s passing (he was a mechanic) have I felt confident and comfortable with a repair facility. Fair, honest, get work....... what more can a person ask for!