Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Richard and Diana B.
05/21/2019
Always there for me....
Surprise brake down. Tried to assist me on the phone. Towed it in. Tricky diagnosis.
Got it right. Fixed it. I’m a happy guy😊

LOU and JAN S.
05/18/2019
Great people and service
It's actually enjoyable taking your car in for service! They are so nice and so friendly and willing to do anything to make this chore effortless.

Judy and Jon P.
Audi Q5
05/16/2019
Great staff!
Wonderful staff, quality work and impeccable service. What more could you want in your auto repair shop!

DEAN W.
Chevrolet Corvette
05/07/2019
classic Car service
My classic car in someone else hands is not something I do but I trust them and there work. They took care of it like it was their own car.

Justin W.
Pontiac Firebird
05/07/2019 Category: Service
Justin said the staff is nice but the service could be more timely.

TG
Teri G.
Gilbert, AZ
Ram Pickup
05/02/2019 Category: Service
Teri said this business is informative and also has good customer service. She also said they have exceptional customer service and she will be back.

JOSEPH B.
Phoenix, AZ
05/01/2019
Excellent Service at a Fair Price
I recently had to have my car serviced, so I reached out to Susie Wong at Desert Car Care Chandler, because of their membership in the Chandler Chamber of Commerce. As a former Chamber member myself, I always seek to utilize small business' affiliated with the Chamber. Although I now live in Central Phoenix, I made the trip out to Chandler and was not disappointed. Susie and frank got me in on time, serviced the vehicle while I waited, and even were kind enough to let me take the car early to take my dog to the vet. I returned the following Monday and was promptly taken care of. Brian my technician even noticed one of my tail lights was out as he was giving me the car and he immediately replaced it at no charge. I highly recommend Desert Car Care Chandler if you want great service at a fair price. Joseph R. Bloom

Bob M.
Tempe, AZ
04/21/2019
Fantastic
Another fantastic visit to DCC, as always.

Julie L.
Acura MDX
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Julie said the staff does a really good job.

Mitesh P.
INFINITI JX35
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Mitesh said the service was good.

MARY C.
Cadillac Escalade
04/12/2019
Frank explains the problem with my vehicle so I can understand what needs to be done
The service is always the best and I always feel like I am being told the truth about my vehicle. Thank you to all the staff.

JJ
Jj J.
Mesa, AZ
Ram 3500
04/11/2019 Category: Service
JJ said the business offered him a service they could not perform.

PW
Paula W.
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Paula said the front people employees were nice, and she spoke with Frank on the phone, and he was really nice. She stated she was happy.

04/04/2019
The People!! They take Great care of my car!!
Great customer service! The mechanics are very thorough and don't try to sell you things you don't need. If you do need repairs and services they explain why and give you options that work for you. They take GREAT care of me and my car!!

JORDAN H.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
03/31/2019
You guys are awesome!!
I cannot thank you enough for your excellent work and amazing customer service! Susie, as always made me feel right at home. Shannon is just the sweetest and extremely friendly and professional. I know you guys were sent the wrong part twice and most places would’ve given up but you continued to keep me in the loop and did not quit on the project. Car is running fantastically and it is 100% thanks to you guys!! Thanks so much!

Queen Creek, AZ
Cadillac DeVille
03/30/2019
Fleetwood
Great job as usual thanks

Mary Jo B.
Mercury Milan
03/26/2019
Reliable
You can always count on Frank and the crew. Very dependable and make you feel secure and comfortable.

LOU and JAN S.
03/23/2019
We love Desert Car Care!
Super friendly people make it a pleasure to deal with Desert Car Care. And I feel they are very honest and I trust them with our vehicle.

BL
Brenden L.
03/23/2019 Category: Service
Brenden said the staff were very professional. They are very giving and great people.

David D.
Ram 1500
03/22/2019 Category: Service
David said he would recommend the business for service.