Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

CINDY R.
Gilbert, AZ
Dodge Avenger
11/12/2019
You guys are great!! Thanks for taking care of my car today, without an appointment. And Suzy, love ya lady!!! Keep bringing all that positive energy!!!!! Cuz that’s what customers like to see, as well as getting their car attention.

Jane P.
Buick LeSabre
11/12/2019
Service! With a smile😀
Thanks to Desert Car Care for getting my Buick Le Sabre 1997 up and running after being off the road for three years! You guys are to be commended for your efforts! Thanks to you I have a car that’s running for Xmas!

BG

JANE H.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
11/08/2019
Awesome first visit1
My check oil light has flashed on a couple of time in the last few weeks. The last time, I pulled in to Desert Care Care and they checked the oil, topped it of with no charge. I made an appointment to have the problem looked at and it was another great experience! They gave me a ride to and from work, ran diagnostics and made a recommendation supported by the diagnostics. Call and talk to the owner Suzie...she'll take good care of you!

Cadillac XTS
11/07/2019
Great company
They are very personable.fair and get the jobdone

11/04/2019
we thank you so much for all you do. The shop is wonderful and the staff is perfect! Could not be any better! We have given your number out to everyone we can and we can not say enough about how much piece of mind you all give to have you take care of all our vehicle needs! Being new to the sate that is a big deal for us. Thank you all again for being so friendly and kind, it feels comfortable and like family every time we call.

LOU and JAN S.
11/03/2019
The people make the place!
We feel we are in good hands with Susie, Mark and the rest of the crew. Great customer service!

KK
Ken and Ann K.
Buick Verano
10/30/2019
there freindly don't sell you something you don' need very helpfull they have a ride to take you home
they helped me get a extended warrenty I had to use it and it was great

SP
SANDY P.
Hyundai Azera
10/30/2019
Oil leak
I can't say enough good things about Desert Car Care. I made an appointment for an oil leak. They found the leak but determined that my car was still under warranty and referred me to the dealer. They went as far as calling the service people at the dealership to let them know I would be calling. Great job!

JEFF B.
10/28/2019
Polite and rapid service
I brought my car in for an oil change and waited for it. The customer front desk people were very polite and friendly. They explained everything that was to be done on my car both before and after the service. The waiting room had water and coffee and was comfortable. My car was done quite quickly.

LG
Len G.
10/28/2019 Category: Service
Len said the business had some confusion on what was due for preventative maintenance on his vehicle.

Kelly M.
10/28/2019 Category: Service
Kelly said the service was good. She had to call them a few times while the staff worked on the vehicle.

David C.
10/25/2019
Another satisfied customer
I want to thank you again for the excellent service you provided. I have been to your location numerous times and you continually amaze me with your friendliness and professionalism. You are the best!

SG
SANDRA G.
Queen Creek, AZ
10/22/2019
Feedback
Great Customer Service! Friendly & fast.

Marco S.
Gilbert, AZ
Ford Five Hundred
10/21/2019 Category: Service
Marco said that the place had wonderful service.

ZB
ZACH B.
10/19/2019
Thanks

Jon and Brenda G.
Nissan Xterra
10/19/2019
Friendly Staff
desert car care is a great place for your car needs. They have excellent customer service.

PH
Phyllis H.
Buick LaCrosse
10/18/2019 Category: Service
Phyllis said that they are very good. They are accommodating and pleasant..

Barry B.
Chevrolet Blazer
10/12/2019
I am completely more than satisfied with the quality of service.

J.D. B.
Dodge Durango
10/12/2019
Best Car repair shop ever.
I’ve had a lot of repair done at Desert Car Care and I can say with confidence that in my 50 years of having cars repair I’ve never seen a more competent, honest, and caring shop.