AT
ANN T.
06/15/2019
Need CAR REPAIRS - GO TO THEM - ONLY THE BEST!!!
I've been a customer of Oasis Auto Center in Tempe for quite some time now and each and every time I have my car either serviced or repaired, the guys here do their best. In addition, I always have no problem getting my car serviced and by that I mean, I don't have to wait to bring it in. My most recent was just this week because I heard a "whining" noise which concerned me. Sure enough it was the alternator combined with a belt and tensioner. If I would have had to wait to get in, I probably would have been stuck somewhere but thanks to Tony, I was able to bring in my vehicle and had it repaired the same day!!! Once again, THANKS GUYS!!!!

JIM S.
Audi Q7
06/11/2019
Great service.
I called Monday morning for an oil change and Tony got me in within an hour and completed in 2 hours and cost $50 less than dealership. Will return for future work for sure. Thanks guys.

MARK L.
Hyundai Santa Fe
06/09/2019
AC fixed
Got my AC working like new, great service

MEGAN S.
06/09/2019
Consistent, honest service
We have been customers at Oasis for many years with older vehicles. Tony and crew are very honest and do a great job of keeping costs down on repairs.

RAHIB S.
06/08/2019
Great job on my car same day service
Great job done same day service thanks Nuru sarela

SANDRA M.
06/08/2019
Oasis is a place that I trust. They instill confidence in what they are doing and explain what needs to be done. They are timely and I always feel safe after they complete their work! Plus they are very friendly.

Linda M.
Volkswagen Golf
06/05/2019 Category: Service
Linda said on her last visit, the staff worked on her brakes for an hour. The brakes were dirty so they cleaned them without charging her.

EB
Elisa B.
06/04/2019 Category: Service
Elisa said they did a good job and she was happy with the services.

Ford Freestyle
05/22/2019
The best service!
The service at Oasis is always good. They get your car in as soon as possible and keep you updated on what work needs to be done and how it is going. They are honest about the problem, no extra charges! Good results and friendly people!

STACY/PATRICIA W.
05/16/2019
honesty and great work
always does a great job

AI
Ahmed I.
05/14/2019 Category: Service
Ahmed said they took too long.

FD
Frank D.
05/14/2019 Category: Service
Frank said the staff do good work and if they don't they'll back it up.

Sally M.
Phoenix, AZ
05/09/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Joel. He said he would recommend the business for service.

LD
LINDA D.
Scion xD
05/07/2019
Tony is by far the most trusted mechanic we have used. Reliable, quick and thorough work.

JEROME B.
05/01/2019
Great service, great attitude
Always very helpful.Get the job done correctly and quickly. Seem to be able to squeeze me in on short notice.
Appreciate Oasis very much.

04/30/2019
Always professional
The folks at Oasis are always courteous, professional, and straight-shooters. Been servicing my vehicles here for years and always had the best experience and service. I recommend this shop to everybody.

CLIFF S.
04/27/2019
Quick and quality service.
Quick and quality service again.

RICHARD R.
04/24/2019
Always a good outcome
Brought my Hyundia in because my AC not working, under an hour and poof cold air. I would definitely recommend Tony and his crew to service your vehicle.

BV
Bob V.
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Bob said the business is the best. They have great service, a great team, and a great price.

ES
ELAINE S.
04/12/2019
Car repair
Tony and his crew are always very friendly and helpful. Goes out of the way to be helpful. will continue going there for car repairs.