RZ
Ray Z.
Chrysler Sebring
02/13/2020 Category: Service
Ray said the business did the work on time and the staff kept him informed all the way. He stated that it was good service and he was satisfied.

ND
NATALIE D.
Scottsdale, AZ
Volkswagen Tiguan
02/11/2020
I will never take my car anywhere else
My car saga is a long one, but after 4 months in a rental car and being slighted by car dealerships, I finally found Tony at Oasis Auto Center!! I will never allow any other shop to touch my vehicle and here's why... I had taken my VW to a dealership, where an incompetent oil change was performed. Pieces of my car had fallen off while driving, oil was leaking, engine sensors were going off. The dealership refused to take the time to service my car after my alternator belt slipped off and replaced- telling me my car was fine. I was furious and then I was quoted 15K for a new engine (that they ultimately broke). Through friends at work I was referred to Oasis Auto Center. Tony went out of his way to make sure my car was in good hands. He found me a great deal on a new engine and kept my car to test drive to ensure it's safety. He also reminded me to come back before any long trips or an oil change - whichever came first just to be safe. It's very reassuring to know that they care about their customers. I am so thankful to have found a group of reputable mechanics.

Steve M.
Arizona
02/05/2020 Category: Service
Steve said this business tried to tell him he needed new brake pads when he didn't. He will not be coming back to this business and would not recommend them for service due to this issue.

FD
Frank D.
01/22/2020 Category: Service
Frank said he was happy with this business.

Linda M.
Volkswagen Golf
01/07/2020 Category: Service
Linda said she had this staff do some work on her door but it is still having issues with squeaking and not shutting all the way. She would still recommend this business for service.

EK
Emmanuel K.
01/03/2020 Category: Service
Emmanuel said the staff was good.

NY
NANCY Y.
Lexus LS 430
12/29/2019
Perseverance pays off
I really appreciate your perseverance and mechanical expertise. Your guys were great at troubleshooting, fixing, and getting me back in the drivers seat. Thanks for all your help. Play though

ES
Elizabeth S.
Chevrolet Sonic
12/20/2019 Category: Service
Elizabeth said she has been going to this business for years and the customer service is always good.

Jon D.
GMC Yukon
12/19/2019 Category: Service
Jon said the employees always do exactly what needs to be done, get the job done right, do not overcharge and he's never had a problem over the years.

GB
GORDON ELAIN B.
Kia Sportage
12/13/2019
Great mechanics
There's guys are honest!!!! I can't stress that enough. Do great work and stands behind it.

James M.
Chandler, AZ
12/13/2019 Category: Service
James said he would not take his vehicle to any other business.

STACY/PATRICIA W.
12/08/2019
good job
I am always pleased with their work. Always calls when they find out what’s wrong and gives me a fair price.

NB
Nevin B.
12/05/2019 Category: Service
Nevin said that they have a fair price.

ROBERT M.
12/04/2019
Honest trustworthy goes the extra mile
Oasis is a great place to take your car, Tony is very honest, trustworthy and will make sure that you are happy with anything that needs to be repaired on your car. I have referred about 10 or 15 people to oasis because I believe in the company .

EK
Eric K.
Chandler, AZ
Toyota Sequoia
11/26/2019 Category: Service
Eric said that the technician is the only honest mechanic he has ever met. He said to thank them.