Toni B.
Lexus GX 470
03/23/2019 Category: Service
Toni said the staff were great, they do a tremendous job and were very friendly. They don't try upsell anything and Tony is so nice. He's very accommodating and very informative on what needs to be done.

GW
Garrett W.
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Garrett said the service was great.

Sam C.
Dodge Challenger
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Sam said the staff have always been very pleasant to deal with. The work is excellent and she would recommend them for any services needed.

Michael B.
Casa Grande, AZ
Chevrolet Sonic
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Michael said he had a pretty good experience with the staff and service at this business.

AR
ANNA R.
Saturn VUE
03/09/2019
Oasis Auto Center Review
I have been taking my cars to Oasis for many years. My car battery died last week and Oasis had me up and running in very short order! Tony and his employees are courteous, professional, honest and reliable!

EH
ETHIN H.
03/02/2019
Trustworthy and honest
Tony and his workers provide honest work. They do the job right and get it done. They treat every car as if it's there own personal vechicle.

RF
ROBERT F.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
03/02/2019
My go to autoshop
The team at Oasis are professional, courteous, and fair. They never push any extra work like many other shops do. I used to shop around for price amd value. I dont bother now, I always take my vehicles to them for everything from oil changes, to any other problems that my vehicles might be having.

LG
LORI/SYLVESTER G.
02/24/2019
car repair
I always trust them repair what needs to be done.

MI
MARIA I.
02/23/2019
Price
Amazing job on fixing a bad item on my truck. I had a very bad oil leak for the past couple of years. It took a bit to gather the money for oil leak to get fixed.
Since it a "large amount" , they offered $50 off. Very little bit helps. I do appreciate it!
Now my truck sounds/feels better!
Thanks again.

DN
Dan N.
GMC Yukon XL
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Dan said the staff was right on the money, they say what's wrong and then give the right price, they finish job on time, and they do not try to sell him anything else.

DAVID G.
Mazda CX-9
02/14/2019
Great
The alignment is great on my mazda and had great service

JANICE B.
Mazda CX-7
02/14/2019
Honest, friendly and reliable personnel

TN
Tyler N.
Arizona
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Tyler said the business was prompt and got right to work. They kept him in the loop about what was going on with his vehicle.

CRAIG S.
Toyota Sequoia
02/09/2019
Oasis Auto Center
Honesty and Integrity: That's why I've been a customer for over 30 years. That pretty much says it all.

CORINNE W.
Hyundai Veloster
02/05/2019
I feel they are very reliable and truthful
Very reliable and truthful. Will not make you spend money that you don’t need to spend. Very quick and are nice

JE
JAMES E.
02/05/2019
Like members of my family
Tony and the entire staff at Oasis are trusted members of my extended family. They have been taking great care of my vehicles for years and my family trusts them totally. They tell it like it is and do excellent work all the time.

Jeff C.
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Jeff said that Tony gives him discounts, treats him right, and always makes room for him in the service schedule.

MARSHALL R.
02/01/2019
I have always had a good experience with Oasis.
I can talk to Tony and drop my car knowing they will take care of what I need done really well and as fast as they can.
Their prices are very reasonable also.
M
ps please change my email address to rmrice4@cox.nrt

RAHIB S.
01/24/2019
The best place to get ur car fixed or service
The best car shop to get ur car fixed or service
Thanks Tony
For helping us with our cars
Rahib

Marjorie W.
Mesa, AZ
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Marjorie said that Tony always treats her right.