JOHN D.
07/07/2018
Worst Experience
I came in the do the regular oil changes on my Camry and as soon as i got there the gentleman in the black shirt with the black and grey beard with the tattoos on the back of his arms was extremely rude and disrespectful he is like this every time. This time was the last straw when he started talking to me like i was an idiot. I AM DONE WITH OAISIS AUTO CENTER ME AND MY FAMILY WILL NO LONGER BRING IN OUR VEHICLES

KW
KRISTIN W.
Mitsubishi Lancer
12/10/2017
beware
We have had various vehicles in the Oasis for simple oil changes and the 3 different vehicles always came back "needing" the same services. Timing Belt replacement, and replacing the bushings,blown shocks and other costly repairs. I feel they are padding the bill with repairs not really needed. We actually had on of my daughters cars in to her dealer for air bag recall the same week and they went over her car and gave us a list of things that needed attention. The timing Belt and bushings were not included. We had the exactly same reccomendations a few yrs ago for my other daughters car after she went for an oil change..We now get our oil changed elsewhere

ROBERT M.
05/14/2017
Bad experience, waited for over 2 hours for an oil change when it was promised in an hour or an hour and a half. No one said sorry for the delay, just a number???

RJ
Ryan J.
04/20/2016 Category: Service
Spoke with Sherra. She said her vehicle was damaged the last time she visited the business, so this visit was for a free oil change to rectify the situation.

JOHN P.
Chevrolet Corvette
03/07/2016
1979 Corvette
I brought the car in; it took a week to diagnose, a week to fix, and I haven't been able to get it started since. I did not have that problem when I took it in.

SO
Susan O.
04/13/2015 Category: Service
Susan said she is very upset that her vehicle was in for 21 days and being told the owner was not there. The manager told her he could not find the problem but then said it was the transmission, so it sat there for nine days. It was a nightmare and she would not recommend them for the issues already mentioned.

JASON R.
02/09/2015
Detail Work
Poor attention to finishing the detail on my car. Will not use this service again. The car wash of the business is fine and they do a good jub.

09/13/2018
In sorry but I don't trust this place They quoted me parts and services that weren't need on my car and over priced the work.

LL
LINDA L.
Toyota Venza
05/21/2018
I will never go back
I really wanted Oasis to be my go to auto service. I got rear brakes and rotor machining and that was ok. I went back for an oil change and was told it would be an hour and half so I waited around in the area. 4 HOUR LATER I went back and it still wasn't done. I could have gone home if I had known ahead of time. 4 hours is fine if I know. Then I went back to get the front brakes and rotors done. I have had nothing but problems since. They were ill fitting and have been rattling. I was told it was rocks in the wheel well (or my imagination). I ended up going somewhere else and they found the source immediately. Ill fitting break pads. I went back and they said they would replace them. THEY ARE STILL RATTLING!!!! At this point I'm so tired of fighting it. Tony makes me feel like I'm a nuisance. At this point I will live with a nice car that rattles and attracts attention until my brake pads need to be replaced again or until I can afford to get rid of the ones I got from Oasis. needless to say, i will NEVER go back there again, which is a drag because they are close to home and have a good location if I just wanted to hang out in the area.

PR
PHIL R.
Honda Civic Cpe
09/24/2017
Usually excellent
Arrived at 7 a.m. to have 4 new tires installed. Was told they'd "get right on it." Wasn't completed until 9:30 a.m. Not good service for a $500 job.

ART B.
Buick LeSabre
09/09/2014
quick, friendly, expert service
we are so pleased that all of our friends now go to Oasis Auto Center. They guarantee their work! They are amazing.

Janice` B.
04/05/2020
service
I was receiving very good service for years but abou a year ago,I was informed I needed struts because of a leak. The quote was overpriced and could get it done by 1/2 elsewhere but I declined since a relative said I did not need it. Months later no leak was found and struts are fine.. So, I hesitate to go back again.

Craig S.
02/15/2020 Category: Service
Craig said the price was higher than expected, but the service was fine.

Steve M.
Arizona
02/05/2020 Category: Service
Steve said this business tried to tell him he needed new brake pads when he didn't. He will not be coming back to this business and would not recommend them for service due to this issue.

AI
Ahmed I.
05/14/2019 Category: Service
Ahmed said they took too long.