KW
KRISTIN W.
Mitsubishi Lancer
12/10/2017
beware
We have had various vehicles in the Oasis for simple oil changes and the 3 different vehicles always came back "needing" the same services. Timing Belt replacement, and replacing the bushings,blown shocks and other costly repairs. I feel they are padding the bill with repairs not really needed. We actually had on of my daughters cars in to her dealer for air bag recall the same week and they went over her car and gave us a list of things that needed attention. The timing Belt and bushings were not included. We had the exactly same reccomendations a few yrs ago for my other daughters car after she went for an oil change..We now get our oil changed elsewhere

ROBERT M.
05/14/2017
Bad experience, waited for over 2 hours for an oil change when it was promised in an hour or an hour and a half. No one said sorry for the delay, just a number???

RJ
Ryan J.
04/20/2016 Category: Service
Spoke with Sherra. She said her vehicle was damaged the last time she visited the business, so this visit was for a free oil change to rectify the situation.

JOHN P.
Chevrolet Corvette
03/07/2016
1979 Corvette
I brought the car in; it took a week to diagnose, a week to fix, and I haven't been able to get it started since. I did not have that problem when I took it in.

SO
Susan O.
Chandler, AZ
04/13/2015 Category: Service
Susan said she is very upset that her vehicle was in for 21 days and being told the owner was not there. The manager told her he could not find the problem but then said it was the transmission, so it sat there for nine days. It was a nightmare and she would not recommend them for the issues already mentioned.

JASON R.
02/09/2015
Detail Work
Poor attention to finishing the detail on my car. Will not use this service again. The car wash of the business is fine and they do a good jub.