LL
Tempe, AZ
Toyota Venza
05/21/2018
I will never go back
I really wanted Oasis to be my go to auto service. I got rear brakes and rotor machining and that was ok. I went back for an oil change and was told it would be an hour and half so I waited around in the area. 4 HOUR LATER I went back and it still wasn't done. I could have gone home if I had known ahead of time. 4 hours is fine if I know. Then I went back to get the front brakes and rotors done. I have had nothing but problems since. They were ill fitting and have been rattling. I was told it was rocks in the wheel well (or my imagination). I ended up going somewhere else and they found the source immediately. Ill fitting break pads. I went back and they said they would replace them. THEY ARE STILL RATTLING!!!! At this point I'm so tired of fighting it. Tony makes me feel like I'm a nuisance. At this point I will live with a nice car that rattles and attracts attention until my brake pads need to be replaced again or until I can afford to get rid of the ones I got from Oasis. needless to say, i will NEVER go back there again, which is a drag because they are close to home and have a good location if I just wanted to hang out in the area.

PR
PHIL R.
Chandler, AZ
Honda Civic Cpe
09/24/2017
Usually excellent
Arrived at 7 a.m. to have 4 new tires installed. Was told they'd "get right on it." Wasn't completed until 9:30 a.m. Not good service for a $500 job.

ART B.
Tempe, AZ
Buick LeSabre
09/09/2014
quick, friendly, expert service
we are so pleased that all of our friends now go to Oasis Auto Center. They guarantee their work! They are amazing.