BARBARA B.
Mesa, AZ
07/02/2020
what title
as far as i am concerned, this is the only auto shop

DON P.
Mesa, AZ
07/01/2020
Tony
Honesty. Integrity. Timeliness. Fair price.

JI
JAY I.
06/29/2020
Awesome!
I don’t know what I would do without Tony and Jeremy and their crew! I would be foolish to take my vehicle(s) elsewhere

EG
Erin G.
Arizona
Dodge Journey
06/27/2020 Category: Service
Erin said the staff does a good job, they are honest, and don't try to up-sell. Also, he feels safe sending his daughter there, overall, he is impressed.

VR
VALERIE R.
06/20/2020
Very efficient Never tries to upsell me on things. Very honest.
I’m very thankful my friend recommended oasis to me.

Jennifer S.
06/18/2020 Category: Service
Jennifer said the business does good honest work and she absolutely would recommend them.

CP
Cindy P.
06/17/2020 Category: Service
Cindy said they were very nice, but they were supposed to call her today and didn't. They were very nice, very fast and they took care of the problem right away.

RICHARD R.
06/13/2020
Tony and the guys in back, the mechanics.
As always I received great service, I walked in with an A/C problem and and hour later problem solved and on my way. You just can't ask for better service.

ES
ELAINE S.
06/13/2020
Front service is attentive, on time, courteous.
Tony and his guys are always helpful and polite. They all go out of their way to be of assistance, whether it's giving you a ride home or answering questions.

HO
Hamlet O.
06/10/2020 Category: Service
Hamlet said after taking several vehicles to this place he has found them to be friendly and professional, compared to other places. He has been to their other locations and the managers Tony and Rusty were very personable and he thanks them.

JIM S.
Lexus GS 300
06/09/2020
Very thorough
Jeremy took care of my electrical issue thoroughly and made sure it was fixed before sending me off.

Toyota Tundra
05/22/2020
Honest and friendly service!!
I always feel confident in the service provided and appreciate the honest & friendly service.

MARY H.
Buick LaCrosse
05/20/2020
Friendly ,honest,close, excellent service
Friendly,honest, excellent service,close

SEAN M.
05/19/2020
Did exactly what I needed promptly
Been using for a long time always do a good job

Cari M.
05/16/2020
Since I started bringing my car here, I have never been disappointed. They are honest, reliable, worth the cost, and the guys are just great!