Lexus LS 430
07/24/2021
Thanks for coming to my battery rescue!
When I got the only warning that my battery was about to fail, Tony came to the rescue. Within minutes I was at Oasis and a new battery was installed. Nothing feels like relief like a new battery in the crazy summer heat of Phoenix. Thanks to the Oasis gang for always being so helpful!

CHEREL C.
Phoenix, AZ
Nissan Versa
07/21/2021
Air conditioning Brake Service
Great Service. Professional trustworthy auto shop.

LL
LYNNE L.
Kia Optima
07/20/2021
Honest great group
I left my old repair place came here and love everyone here and great work .

REBECCA R.
Mesa, AZ
07/15/2021
Honest mechanics
I wish they did warranty work. If I didn’t have to, I would never take my vehicle anywhere else. Tony and his crew have always been fantastic. I never feel cheated and trust that the job will be done right every time. Thank you. Highly recommend

Gilbert, AZ
Nissan Sentra
07/05/2021
Fast, affordable, and professional
They were able to get my car serviced within a few hours even though their parking lot was full with cars. They provided great insight and advice without trying to sell me on more updates. I’m thankful for this company!

EG

CAROL H.
Mesa, AZ
Hyundai Tucson
06/26/2021
The best, been coming here for years, have referred othets
Everyone always friendly, prices reasonable

CHRIS S.
Fair prices and honest !
They have always fixed essentials without trying to sell nonessential services.

DK
DON K.
Saturn Astra
06/25/2021
Friendly, knowledgeable, honest (!!) service.
A business that has earned my 100% trust!

TH
Thomas H.
Toyota Pickup
06/25/2021 Category: Service
Thomas said the staff did what he needed them to do and checked the vehicle over while doing the oil change.

KIM DALE M.
Kia Sportage
06/21/2021
Honest, Reliable, Reasonable
I have been going to oasis auto for years. Never had a bad experience. You won’t find a more honest mechanic.

JANICE C.
Chandler, AZ
Best auto shop ever!
Tony is just GREAT and I always know I can trust that my vehicle is getting the best possible service!

SPENCER B.
Phoenix, AZ
Highly Recommended
Referral from a long time customer. Great shop! Honest and good people.

BRANDON M.
Chandler, AZ
Years of great service
I've been taking my vehicles to Oasis Auto for 10 years. They do a great job and have lots of talent in their shop. I'm grateful for having a reliable mechanic that I can trust.

CHRISTION/ DEVIN S.
GMC Terrain
06/20/2021
I have been taking my car here for 5 years. I love the service and the fact that they don’t rip you off.