NI
Nobuke I.
08/28/2018
They are on time and service my car in a professional manner.
My car is taken in for service when they say they will service my car. They are honest and do a professional job.

JN
Jeff N.
Honda Civic Cpe
06/22/2018
Honda Service
Always great service at a good price.

Curtis H.
04/28/2018
it is not far from my work and home.
Jeff will always taking his time to find the problem with my truck. He has done an outstanding job on the last two occasions that I had.
>>>Thank You Jeff!

RO
Robert O.
04/22/2018
Honest estimates and fair pricing
Jack has been our mechanic for 5 years and is completely trustworthy and accurate in diagnosis of our vehicles. We would not go anywhere else.

BD
Bryce D.
Volkswagen Rabbit
04/21/2018
Fair, honest, fast
Found this place when I started working nearby. Really glad I did - my wife and I both have cars that are out of warranty at the dealer and I take them both to Sunset. Nothing but great things to say about this shop. Have already recommended it to co-workers and friends

Johnny W.
04/19/2018
ALWAYS DEPENDABLE & THOROUGH
JACK, JEFF AND GREG have always been very flexible in supporting my personal schedule. They have always been very thorough and professional in servicing my car(s) in a timely manner, and are very aware of keeping my car(s) in the BEST possible condition as far as safety and reliability is concerned. When I moved to Chandler almost 20 years ago, they were recommended to me by my Daughter-in-law as someone who impressed her with their honesty and concern for her personal safety as it related to her car. I'm happy to say that I've recommended Sunset Automotive to numerous other people over that period of time and have never consider anyone else to service my car(s), which at this time totals over 350,000 miles. Thank you JACK, JEFF AND GREG for always being there. Sincerely. Jonny

Karen S.
Mesa, AZ
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
04/16/2018
your honesty.
I brought my car in to get a brake job. you told me that I had plenty of brakes left and that to go ahead and complete the order would be a waste because I didn't need it. I was surprised that you would be so honest and not just change them anyway in order to make more money. You guys are not like many other car dealerships, or vehicle garages. In fact, you did the same thing for me several years ago. I remembered that and that is why I came back. Yeah, did I mention that I live all the way in surprise?

AG
Alice G.
04/15/2018
Courteous, prompt service
Competitive price and excellent customer service

RE
Rich E.
04/12/2018
Friendly trustworthy service!
Jack is a really nice guy and always treats me fairly. They’re competitively priced and get the work done on time.

GM
Gayle M.
Toyota Matrix
04/11/2018
Sunset Automotive
Great friendly crew, fast efficient service at a reasonable price

Mercy M.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
04/06/2018
Great family business.
Always fast, friendly & efficient service.

Debra G.
03/31/2018
Oil Change
Fast courteous service, in and out in less than 30 minutes

RP
Randy P.
03/28/2018
Affordable and honest
Sunset Auto is where I take my car for everything. Jack and his crew are always friendly, affordable and honest, which is important to me.

KN
Kevin N.
03/25/2018
Auto Repairs
We trust Jack and his team with any auto repair. They are honest and treat customers with respect.

Mercy M.
Hyundai Santa Fe
03/23/2018
Great service, Fair prices
Jeff is always friendly & is patient while describing work that needs or has been done. I feel confident about the work being performed on all our family vehicles.

BT
Brad T.
03/19/2018
Great service every time
I brought in one of four vehicles I roll through Sunset. My 1997 F150 needed an oil change and tire rotation, Greg got me in and out quickly and checked my brakes and oil pressure issue I was having when at idle. Always fast, friendly and they do the extra little things to ensure vehicle performance and safety!

James W.
Toyota Pickup
03/14/2018
QUALITY SHOP!
Very Happy with the service and honesty I have received in the last 3 visits I have had. Sunset is my go to place now :)

LT
Leigh T.
INFINITI FX35
03/12/2018
Car repair
The repair was done very professionally and on time.

Russell M.
03/01/2018
Great place for automotive services
We have been going to Sunset Automotive for many years.
This is because we feel that Jack, the owner is honest, and he and his crew very good at what they do.

TR
Tom R.
Saturn Ion
02/21/2018
Always a great experience
Jack and his staff are always up front and honest and fare.
As usual I am very satisfied with the work they did on my cars . They were to fix a problem Firestone caused previously and would not correct or admit fault.
Awesome!