Elizabeth, NJ
07/15/2020 Category: Service
Servicio al cliente
Tuve una mala experiencia por primera vez en n 6 años dado mantenimiento de mi vehículo. El persona que tiene me hiso sentir descriminado por ser latino y no sabe hablar correctamente el inglés (Sherry) fui dar el mantenimiento a mi vehículo y también a reclamar la garantía de una pieza que había comprado ella quiera que yo la pagar si no es que tuve que buscar al supervisor iba tener que comprar de nuevo esa pieza otra cosa el pedir que revisara los freno del vehículo por un ruido que está haciendo me diero que esta bien y se que está mal el ruido sigue más fuerte.
ROBERT G. from Sansone Route 1 Hyundai responded on 07/15/2020

Good afternoon,

Please contact me at your earliest convenience to
go over the details of your vehicle. Thank you.

Rob Gaudio
Service Director
Sansone Hyundai
732-587-1100 ext.1356

Jennifer W.
Sayreville, NJ
2019 Hyundai Sonata
07/14/2020 Category: Service
Quick service, waiting room is ample for social distancing where needed
I only went for an oil change. Had a 3:00pm appt and was out by 3:30pm. My only "complaint" was the car wash wasn't open to give my girl a wash after her oil change. They covered the steering wheel with plastic, and the drivers seat with plastic, which felt safe in terms of our current world situation.

Sean M.
Avenel, NJ
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/13/2020 Category: Service
Free
Thanks for my first Free Oil Change.

CJ
Christopher J.
Bayonne, NJ
2019 Hyundai Kona
07/09/2020 Category: Service
Great fast service
Not much else I can say about Sansone Hyundai, I was in and out, Luis answered all of my questions that I had, and I was in and out!

Staten Island, NY
2016 Hyundai Veloster
07/07/2020 Category: Service
Dual clutch update
The service was great. Although initially there was some confusion as to if my car required the update, they did look into it discovered it did and worked on it. I was only there for about 20-30 mins. And the service was great. The person that helped me was super friendly and helpful. Would def go there for help with my vehicle in the future.

LP
Luis P.
Colonia, NJ
Awesome
These guys make everything easy especially during a pandemic. Great work keep it up.

SP
Susana P.
Perth Amboy, NJ
07/03/2020 Category: Service
Explaining the details of service.

BN
Bernard N.
Rahway, NJ
Nice experience
The service lady Sherry Roberts was very cordial and professional.

Atiya B.
Roselle, NJ
07/01/2020
Continued issues with 2011 Elantra GLS Korean made
This is or clear up.any discrepencies with my previous review that I posted on 6/30/20 ( my birthday)!
The New service at Avenel with all newest staff were wonderful and very friendly. The young lady and even Rob the service supervisor appeared genuine in concern and attentative. I was told my car eould take a long time to get repaired, but n fact itveas completed in a timely fashion. My issues and frustration are with my ongoing issues with the facility with unresolved issues. Today my car cut off again as I was driving, and horn stopped again over the weekend but to no fault of the newest staff there. Prayerfully the new service manager and new mechanics can figure out the cars underlying electrical issues and rectify past wrongs creating a very healthy relationship with a customer.

Union, NJ
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/30/2020 Category: Service
Nice Service Staff
The service staff is always nice and courteous

Jose S.
Linden, NJ
06/28/2020 Category: Service
Fast and great service
It was a fast and great service , my first time in the dealer, i used to be a customer for route 46 dealer hyundai in hackesttown, now live in this area and the service and employees were so attentive. Thanks. Hope the dealer bring discounts like in hackesttown Hyundai dealers

Edison, NJ
2015 Hyundai Tucson
Service Department
The young lady who greeted me on my arrival to have my car service. Was very pleasant and professional I was Informed of the cost of the service that I had requested and if any additional work had to be done That I would be notified before any additional work is done and the cost. Precautions were in place for Covid 19

RF
Russell F.
Rahway, NJ
Friendly service
I feel safe, and trust the suggestions and repairs that are made are needed.

Renee S.
Linden, NJ
Service Experience
AJ greeted me promptly at my scheduled time with a smile and was very friendly & polite . What I loved most was he was not pushy , did not force me to buy extra services etc.. He does his job well.

Marco C.