4.6

Diane S.
Somerset, NJ
02/24/2020 Category: Service
When I arrived for my appointment, I was serviced immediately. I was told approximately how long it would take for the service to be completed, and it was completed on time. Everyone was friendly and very accommodating. I would come to the dealership for service when I need it, but I live too far away.

PS
Patricia S.
Parlin, NJ
02/24/2020 Category: Service
The service manager is excelent in my cars repairs
Service manager was great in coordination the repairs on my car.

Staten Island, NY
2019 Hyundai Tucson
Great timely service!
I went to get my oil change and it was actually a pleasant experience. The attendant greeted me by my first name and explained everything to me in detail. He was extremely pleasant

professional attitude of personnel
Treated Professionally
ROBERT G. from Sansone Route 1 Hyundai responded on 02/21/2020

Good evening,

please contact me at your earliest convenience as to the details of your
recent visit. Our goal is customer
satisfaction and I am eager to see where
we did not meet your expectations.
I look forward to speaking with you soon.
Thank you.

Rob Gaudio
Service Director
Sansone Hyundai
732-587-1100 ext.1356

Arturo S.
Carteret, NJ
02/21/2020 Category: Service
The confort, advisors are very polite and helpful.
Advisors, Raul Nieto and Luis Martin are well trained, the confident they provide you with, makes you have trust with your vehicle.

CK
Christina K.
Old Bridge, NJ
2019 Hyundai Elantra
02/20/2020 Category: Service
Free 1st Oil Change
What could be bad? It was my first oil change and it was FREE! The only thing else I wanted to do was to get my car washed, but the Car Wash was closed that day for repairs. I live 15 miles away from there, so not likely I will go back for the Car Wash unless I happen to be in the area. Otherwise, it was a good experience...but the Service Tech should have removed the paper floor mat and tag in my car, and adjusted the seat back to close to where it was. I am short so he had to push it back to drive it, but he could have pulled the seat up a little so I didn't have a hard time when I got back in! Other than that, it was a pleasant experience.

Dolores G.
Matawan, NJ
2014 Hyundai Tucson
02/19/2020 Category: Service
Service Representatives
Working with Raul Nieto is always a great experience.
He is professional, friendly and provides timely feedback and information.
It is always a pleasure to work with him.

KG
Kathleen G.
Carteret, NJ
02/19/2020 Category: Service
Customer service
Customer service was great. Service on our car was done quickly and efficiently.

Staten Island, NY
02/18/2020 Category: Service
Great work with great workers.
The workers are personable and nice and good at explaining the issues, especially to someone who is not car savvy. Only annoying thing is that I have to pay a toll to get here.

LW
Longin W.
02/18/2020 Category: Service
Knowledgable mechanic saves the day
I brought my car in with problems that I have read took forever to work on and many of the people who had a similar problem (nothing that was Hyundai's fault) would have their cars worked for days on end with no resolution. Lou, who worked on mine, found ny chewed-up wires and sent me photos. I was able to notify my insurance who had a rep there next morning and my car fas fixed in a day. Not bad. Lou even found another (warranty-covered) failure in a switch and replaced it.
Good ending to a case of rodent-chewed-up wires.

Clark, NJ
2019 Hyundai Kona
02/18/2020 Category: Service
The service department is very accommodating. They treated me like a valued customer! Chari treated me like family. Will not get my car serviced anywhere else!

02/17/2020 Category: Service

Jennier D.
Iselin, NJ
2019 Hyundai Tucson
Customer service and timelines
I took my car for an oil change and everyone at the service center was kind and friendly. AJ was the one that took car of my car. He is very professional and completed my car in a timely manner. Would recommend sansone Hyundai.