Overall Rating 4.43/5Overall Rating 4.43/5Overall Rating 4.43/5Overall Rating 4.43/5rating 4.43

Latest Review almost 2 years ago

BL
Brittney L.
Sturgis, MI
01/12/2017
Amazing
I love steve and amy !! they are nice awesome and funny

HM
HEATHER M.
North Liberty, IN
04/28/2016
Fast, friendly, affordable service
I am so very pleased with the repair work that was done. The staff was friendly over the phone and in person. The price was so reasonable, I had gone somewhere else to get an estimate and it was much more expensive. I actually recommended SAS to someone the same day! I would definitely return there for work on my vehicle.

NP
Nicholle P.
Nissan Rogue
04/23/2016 Category: Service
Nicholle said this business forgot to put her oil cap on after the oil change so oil got all over her engine. They brought her vehicle in right away to fix the issue and she is very pleased with the outcome.

Stephanie M.
Hyundai Accent
04/23/2016 Category: Service
Stephanie said she had to bring her vehicle back 3 times. The first two times it was brought back because it kept dying when she slowed down. They ran tests but they could not figure out what was wrong. She was told it may be the alternator.

LA
Lesly A.
Nissan Rogue
04/23/2016 Category: Service
Lesly said the business does a pretty good job and they are fast.

LC
Lewis C.
Hyundai Elantra GT
04/21/2016 Category: Service
Lewis said the business gives him good service and they have good prices.

Joe M.
Chrysler Town
04/20/2016 Category: Service
Joe said his overall experience was not good because when he took his vehicle to the business they could not fix it. He said his vehicle was still overheating much faster and they changed the hose because the one that was on the vehicle was too short and it still did not help so he tried to fix the vehicle himself. The business was checking other things on his vehicle that had nothing to do with why he brought it into the business.

TK
Tom K.
Volkswagen Passat
04/20/2016 Category: Service
Tom said the overall experience was pretty good, but it wasn't the best.

VR
Valente R.
Nissan Xterra
04/20/2016 Category: Service
Valente said they did a good job.

Shawn C.
Howe, IN
04/20/2016 Category: Service
Shawn said this business provides excellent service, he has been using them for years.

FJ
Freddie J.
Scion xB
04/19/2016 Category: Service
Freddie said Steve and his wife are good people. They gave his vehicle an alignment.

FL
Fred L.
Cadillac Eldorado
04/19/2016 Category: Service
Fred said they are very good and the people that work there is the best.

Mary S.
09/22/2015
Horrible service
After trusted this Auto shop for my car this place didn't do their job well and so much darn expensive. Seriously? You buy a parts from them that you will expect with the labor which was according to them is easy to replace. But unfortunately they charge me every single tires. This Auto shop not a store that you just have to buy a parts and bring it with you. For all Auto shop I went through for my car service I didn't even spend less than 20 bucks, and I can get it also for free for buying their parts and install it. This shop, you have to pay every replacement, are you kidding me??? Charge me for for $25 for each tire labor? And the lady at the front service was a darn liar. She estimated my car for oil change for $200 full sentetic because my car is German. Lol, I Just did my oil change from them 3 months ago for semi-sentetic but it cost me only $23. She better know what she's talking about before she give estimate to the costumer. And they not good doing oil change.

BF
Brent F.
Indiana
08/10/2015 Category: Service
Brent said the business worked with him and his vehicle was available to be picked up within a week.

John K.
Nissan Armada
07/24/2015 Category: Service
John said he has always had very good luck with them.

Jeff G.
Dodge Durango
07/20/2015 Category: Service
Jeff said this business did what they were supposed to do and they were quick.

Matt R.
Indiana
07/16/2015 Category: Service
Matt said this business does a really good job. He originally started going to them because they had a special for $20 for an oil change.

REBECCA H.
Chrysler 300M
07/15/2015
Outrageous pricing
After recommending and bragging so much about how great this place is, I bring my car there and they give me a quote of $800 for brakes!!! Seriously, the price for the parts is less than $200 through auto zone and they are lifetime warranty parts. I would expect a business that deals with parts to be able to find at least comparable pricing.. They were trying to charge me double that cost! I will not be recommending this store to anyone any longer.
Steve or Amy S. from SAS Tire & Auto responded on 07/29/2015

I am sorry that you felt our pricing was too high. We quoted you for lifetime brakes. I would gladly price match any competitor when comparing apples to apples. Our parts prices cannot be compared to a box store. We use higher quality parts and the cost quoted reflects that. Let us know if we can help you in any way. We are here for our customers and hold ourselves to a higher standard of quality. Thank you for visiting us, we look forward to working with you again soon.

Michael S.
Mercury Grand Marquis
07/15/2015 Category: Service
Michael said he has no complaints and the staff was nice.

TH
Trai H.
Mitsubishi Galant
07/03/2015 Category: Service
Trai said this business provided good service. The service was done in a timely manner.