Business Solutions

Satellite Motors

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
ROBERT M.
09/30/2022
They were courteous and skilled.

09/29/2022
Satellite Motors 5 Stars!
As usual, Satellite Motors is great, they've gone above and beyond every time and doubtlessly they've extended the life of my now aging car

09/29/2022
Always reliable, honest service
I have used Satellite Motors for years, maybe decades. They are wonderful, explaining what they are doing to my old Toyota, keeping it humming nicely, and...

JONATHAN W.
09/23/2022
Satellite Motors made the repairs I asked for and did additional work ( changing my fluids) quickly and efficiently.

09/22/2022
Quick, efficient and friendly service
I really recommend Satellite Motors because they are very friendly and don’t talk down to me as a woman. They also find the best and most affordable way to...