RONNIE G.
10/12/2020
Thorough and Personable Shop
Mo and his mechanics are Satellite Motors are great.

LIZ M.
Scion xB
10/11/2020
Great service as always!
I've been taking my cars to Satellite for over 20 years. They always provide great service and keep track of what repairs, etc. my car needs.

DF
DENEISE F.
10/10/2020
Honest and trustworthy
Moe and his team are trustworthy and provide excellent service.

ROBERT M.
10/08/2020
They keep records of previous service calls and future possible problems with your car.

ROBIN G.
Toyota Prius Prime
10/07/2020
Reputable Organization
I have been a customer of Satellite Motors for 23 years. Being a single mom they took away any guess work and I never felt my car would live me stranded. They always given me an idea on what repairs I would need at my next visit. This allowed me the opportunity to save the funds for my next visit. This also allowed me the opportunity to keep my cars for a long time because of excellent service.

CONNIE M.
10/02/2020
Fabulous service and reliability
Mo offers the best service. All the work is thorough, explained well, and he goes the extra mile.

LEA M.
Garrett Park, MD
10/02/2020
Excellent, personal service
Satellite Motors has been servicing my cars since the 1990s. They provided excellent maintenance for the used cars I bought until December 2004 and then kept my 2005 Prius on the road for 15 years and over 200,000 miles. How could I go anywhere else? Thanks, Mo, and all the guys (and, of course, Naline!)!!!

FB
FRANCINE B.
Bethesda, MD
10/01/2020
Competent srvice
We trust the mechanics at Satellite. They prioritize the repairs that are needed and don’t push repairs that are not necessary. They provide detailed records of the work they have completed and detailed information of things that may need work or to watch out for going forward.

AK
ALEXANDRA K.
Reliable service
Always my place to go for service!

BC
BETH C.
Reliable and trustworthy
For many years Satellite has taken care of my family’s cars, including a van, SUVs and sedans. We have relied on Moe and his crew to keep us on the road for hundreds of thousands of miles. I particularly appreciate the skilled service and honesty.

DK
DHRUV K.
Honest
Efficient, honest , knowledgeable.

09/22/2020
A good place
Clear explanations and good service. Customer for over 12 years.

DARNELL M.
09/21/2020
Care and service is great.
Great team of workers.

CAROL B.
09/18/2020
Excellent service and quality work!
The staff are helpful and help you to plan for costs coming up on your car! The service is always on time and excellent as well as at a reasonable cost. Can’t be beat!

DENNIS D.
09/18/2020
Personal attention, highly competent
Been bringing our Toyotas to Satellite for many years. They are honest, keep us well informed, and do great work.