Overall Rating 4.48/5Overall Rating 4.48/5Overall Rating 4.48/5Overall Rating 4.48/5rating 4.48

D P.
Kansas City, MO
01/02/2018
Above and beyond service
As we were moving one of our children home our trailer tire and wheel were destroyed. We had to make an unplanned overnight as we could not get the right wheel from another store. I spoke with Kevin and he went out of his went out of his way to assist us with getting back on the road. Kevin went so far as to have Randy come to our hotel and change the wheel and tire at no cost. It was bitterly cold that morning and Randy was friendly and professional, he got the wheel changed in no time and got us back on the road. I cannot express how pleased we are with the outstanding service we received at Sawyer Tire.

The Pugh Family

KW
Kenneh W.
Willard, MO
06/23/2016
Failing to stand behind what they sell.
I bought a set of expensive tires with a 70000 mile warranty. Two tires wore down to 2/32 in 37000 miles. Other two tires had been replaced due to a road hazard so they had a lot less miles on them therefore they had more tread. Went buy a whole new set of tires because I didn't want my daughter driving on two worn out tires. I expected to get the two worn out tires prorated (only got about 50% of tread life). The tires had been rotated every 6000 miles. Sawyer tire salesperson began giving me the excuse they would not pro rate the two tires because the manufacturer would say they wore out because they were not rotated since two tires still had tread. Really! Those tires had way less miles on them and they know it. They were the ones that put them on so the records are there. Sawyer Tire really showed they don't stand behind what they sell even though I was assured when I bought the tires they would pro rate them if they didn't last the miles they were warranted for. I specifically bought the tires due to their 70000 mile warranty and told them I wanted a tire that would last longer.

LC
LARRY C.
Stockton, MO
Mercury Villager
12/31/2014
Like family
I have been dealing with Sawyer tire for years. Not like working with a business but it's like a family. I won't go anywhere else!! Jeff, Parker, Burt, and yes, even Kevin are the best!! They represent mike and the Sawyer family to the utmost!!

12/10/2014

As always, great service

MARTIN G.
Cadillac CTS
12/07/2014
Customer care was a priority! Thank you!

TH
TAMI H.
Collins, MO
12/06/2014
good service, respectful of women
Awesome

MARTIN C.
Halfway, MO
12/06/2014
Inspection
I came in for a vehicle inspection and two used tires, I was understanding that it was first came first served but..that's not really what happened to me. I watched two or three folks come in and get service on their car before me! I tlod the service manager and he assured me I would get in right away...well another 1/2 hour later I wasn't in so as I was about to pull my Tahoe out he yelled for a guy to get me in ASAP! They finally got done and my total time was almost 2 hours? Really disappointed in the service this time. I never get that sort of sloppy service when I'm spending 600-800 for new tires...Huh I wonder if money is behind this problem?

ROBERT/SHEILA R.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
11/17/2014
Excellent Care
Excellent care and follow up for both my cars.

MIKE M.
11/10/2014
The people & service
Excellent service! This is our go to place for vehicle service.

11/04/2014
Friendly, check everything out and fix to your satisfaction
They always get the work done in a timely manner. They make sure you are satisfied and if they see any other problems they see if you want them fixed.

TP
TAMARA P.
Acura 3.5RL
11/03/2014
Service really slow this time
Daughter took her car to have oil changed. She said it took several hours. Seems like longer than usual.

SN
SCOTT N.
RAM Pickup
10/24/2014
always great service every time!
They have what i need & always on top of things every time - fast, friendly & do a professional job! Thanks Sawyer tire...

JV
JAMES V.
Chevrolet Silverado Classic
10/23/2014
Sawyer gives great service. If ever there is an issue, they have always made it right. That keeps us coming back.

Ford Edge
10/13/2014
ALWAYS courteous assistance & service
Such a pleasant place to do business, keep up the good work!

BR
BRENDA R.
08/28/2014
I always receive great service when I bring my Jeep in at Sawyer Tire. Thanks!

LL
LONNIE/WAYNE L.
08/12/2014
Toyota Service
Always excellent service!

ROBERT/SHEILA R.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
08/09/2014
personal service, even the owner get out and works in the shop
excellent service and follow thru

SN
SCOTT N.
Fair Play, MO
RAM Pickup
07/22/2014
clean, fast & friendly atmosphere
They service my vehicle 100% & do a great job, whether it's fixing a flat, buying new tires or servicing my truck sawyer tire is the best... keep up the good work!!

AARON S.
07/10/2014
new tires
Always friendly and helpful. A great local business.