Overall Rating 3.4/5Overall Rating 3.4/5Overall Rating 3.4/5rating 3.4rating 3.4

J B.
Hartville, MO
03/12/2019
Rude unprofessional
Rude to my fiancè treated her like she didn't know anything about vehicles. Was told from get go without looking at it needed new motor. Then manually checked oil pressure an determined vehicle needed new motor. Well took to different mechanic that dealership recommended actually was oil pressure switch. Then called them to let them know they were wrong and ask for refund was told to bring car there and let them drive. Hell no! They won't get any of my business nor family or friends!!

VP
Vanessa P.
11/15/2018
Disappointed
Wasn’t upfront about pricing. Talked to me like I was stupid. Asssumed I would have known the cost. Will not be going back.

MT
MELANIE T.
09/09/2011
I heart Son Ray's!
I've been going to Son Ray's for 10-15 years and keep going back because I completely trust you. You have taken care of me and my cars with extreme care. Thank you for all that you do!

STERLING B.
08/29/2011
2003 impala
service time and price reasonable

V
Valued Customer
07/29/2011
oil change
Excellant, speedy, professional service as always.