Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5rating 4.44

Ben H.
Monroe, NC
06/26/2018
Fantastic,fast,friendly service!
Not only patched my tire but checked the pressure on all remaining tires. Very fast and efficient.

S H.
10/07/2017
Brake job
Complete brake job, rotors, calipers, pads. Had appointment for 8 am did not start on it until noon. Service could be much better. Furnished own parts and labor still was ridicules. Also failed to mention they did not hook emergency brake when complete. When I contacted the shop they oh sure bring it in we will take care it. But did not mention they would charge labor once again to complete something that should have been done. Would not recommend this shop to anyone. The only good reviews they receive are internal. Terrible.

Sean M.
07/08/2017
Horrible customer service
Made an appointment 7/1 for 7/7 @ 8am. Basic services. Oil, balance, rotate, and inspection. Dropped off car at 8am. Called at noon to see if ready. Just pulled in to start working on. Called back at 4pm. Sorry. Short handed. Will be tomorrow. Called corporate. Picked up car next day. No charge. No confidence anything was done. Will take to somebody next week I can trust.

12/25/2014
Honesty
Always positive.

JIM D.
11/23/2014
ok
The service was good I was just surprise by the price. Advertising led me to believe oil change would be between $25 -$30. I ended up paying almost $50 because they only had synthetic oil. Make sure you know before hand!

EM
EMILY M.
GMC Yukon
09/07/2014
Friendly, honest staff and reasonable prices.
The staff is great! I've been taking my car (which has 200K miles) to Sawyer for all of my automotive needs.

RON B.
07/28/2014
Employees are friendly.
Great people and service.

07/15/2014

Great service friendly people

RON B.
06/27/2014
Flat tire
Had a flat tire on front passenger side and the manager had it looked at and repaired in less than 30 minutes. Excellent service and very polite.

05/23/2014
Consistently good service
Always excellent service. Higher prices than local competitors.

MF

WH
WHITNEY H.
02/14/2014
Very Thorough!
My car has a lot of issues, and some we knew about before getting the oil changed, the staff was very thorough. I felt their advise on issues to fix now and issues to fix later was very helpful. I did not feel pressured to do extra maintenance like other places in the past. I will definetly recommend this shop to my friends and family. Thank you for good service.

SHERYL S.
Oldsmobile Alero
02/01/2014
I have my oil changd and tires rotated every 3000 miles. Sawyer Tires takes care of my car needs, and are always letting me know of any other issues my car may have. They are wonderful.
Fantastic!

01/18/2014
All A+
On time, fair price, very informative on service performed.

WS
WAYNE S.
12/28/2013
Friendly
The people at Sawyer Tires are very friendly and helpful. I would recommend them to anyone.

JERRY S.
Chevrolet Silverado
12/24/2013
frendly service and they know what they are doing.
great place to do business with, I will go back.

SU
SHAWN U.
12/10/2013
friendly service lower prices
very friendly and professionallisten to what I had to say and help me pick out the right tires for the vehicle I want