Latest Review about 1 month ago

JON B.
01/23/2021
Precision Automotive has taken care of my personal and business vehicles for years. They have always treated me fairly and fixed our vehicles quickly.

MIKE S.
Lake Ozark, MO
01/22/2021
Honesty!
I have an older car (2006), and the guys at Precision Auto and Tire Services have kept it running in perfect condition for 8 years now. When they told me I needed a major repair, I didn't hesitate to say, "yes." I know they are just looking out for me and my car.

ROBERT S.
Lincoln Mark VIII
12/23/2020
FAIR AND HONEST EVERY TIME I USE YOU GUYS
I've been a customer since I moved down to the lake in 2012,,u began using precision auto the very first year I moved to the lake..I have 3 vehicles...I find the mechanics to be very experienced on all types of cars and trucks..I'm kind of "cheap"...I like to spend as little as possible on repairs...mike at precision has always tried to accommodate my frugal side..suggestiing alternatives to more expensive parts if possible..if he recommends a less expensive part can be found, I like that..I would recommend precision to anybody..

SAM B.
11/21/2020
Very accommodating. They ordered new tires and installed on the day scheduled. Their pricing is very reasonable.

JOANN F.
11/19/2020
2013 Tahoe
Serviced right away and repaired tire. Back on the road in no time. As always.

BOB M.
10/30/2020
Bob's Camry
You guys did your usual excellent job. Friendly, efficient service. Pleasure to do business with you.

Jerry B.
Lexus LS 460
10/01/2020
The Best, as usual
Always dependable, and very pleasant to work with. I appreciate their service . I have been using them for many years.

RHONDA B.
09/25/2020
Excellent service!
I highly recommend Precision Auto! They are the best!

MICHELE L.
GMC Terrain
09/13/2020
I have taken my vehicles to Precision for many years. I have always been pleased with their services and I know I can trust them 100%.

JIM R.
Lake Ozark, MO
08/15/2020
Tahoe
Always take good care of us

GM
GARY M.
08/05/2020
Gary Mayfield
Great Job. Thank you for all your help over the years.

DAVE M.
Chesterfield, MO
Mazda MX-5 Miata
07/22/2020
Pleasant, cordial folks who accommodate you.
I have worked with these folks for years. They have always been pleasant, prompt, courteous and the work has been done well and on time.

DONNY L.
06/19/2020
Always honest and professional
I had a bad heater control valve on my ford F/250 7.3 diesel. As usual they replaced and unlike other repair shops didn’t over charge for repairs

JON B.
06/19/2020
Odyssey
These guys are fantastic. They are always fair and don't make major repairs without consulting me first. My Odyssey has 212,000 miles on it and is still going strong thanks to Precision!

JOANN F.
Chevrolet Colorado
05/01/2020
Battery and starting problems.
Found the problem quickly after working our truck into their busy schedule. Of course fixed it and we were back in business.