ROBERT S.
04/08/2021
always reliable
I have three vehicles serviced by mike and the guys at precision..have found them to be reliable and with the experience to handle all of them.

VJ
VAN J.
Sunrise Beach, MO
Lincoln Mark LT
04/07/2021
Excellent service & advice
Precision Auto has always provided professional, timely service for both my vehicles. The technicians also provide no-pressure advice on services I might wish to consider.

MIKE S.
03/26/2021
Dead Battery
Every car driver's nightmare is to try to start your engine and it doesn't turnover. After getting AAA to jump-start my car, I drove it immediately to Precision Auto & Tire Services where they did a thorough inspection, determined that I needed a new battery and installed it. Even though they were very busy, they squeezed me while I waited. Thank you!

03/21/2021
Very Accommodating
My car needed several things done and we had a short window to get it fixed. They were able to take the car in a couple of days to fit my schedule.

RICHARD B.
Sunrise Beach, MO
03/19/2021
Always Great
Thanks for the work you did on our older Chevy to keep it on the road

JON B.
01/23/2021
Precision Automotive has taken care of my personal and business vehicles for years. They have always treated me fairly and fixed our vehicles quickly.

MIKE S.
01/22/2021
Honesty!
I have an older car (2006), and the guys at Precision Auto and Tire Services have kept it running in perfect condition for 8 years now. When they told me I needed a major repair, I didn't hesitate to say, "yes." I know they are just looking out for me and my car.

ROBERT S.
Lincoln Mark VIII
12/23/2020
FAIR AND HONEST EVERY TIME I USE YOU GUYS
I've been a customer since I moved down to the lake in 2012,,u began using precision auto the very first year I moved to the lake..I have 3 vehicles...I find the mechanics to be very experienced on all types of cars and trucks..I'm kind of "cheap"...I like to spend as little as possible on repairs...mike at precision has always tried to accommodate my frugal side..suggestiing alternatives to more expensive parts if possible..if he recommends a less expensive part can be found, I like that..I would recommend precision to anybody..

SAM B.
11/21/2020
Very accommodating. They ordered new tires and installed on the day scheduled. Their pricing is very reasonable.

JOANN F.
11/19/2020
2013 Tahoe
Serviced right away and repaired tire. Back on the road in no time. As always.

BOB M.
10/30/2020
Bob's Camry
You guys did your usual excellent job. Friendly, efficient service. Pleasure to do business with you.

Jerry B.
Lexus LS 460
10/01/2020
The Best, as usual
Always dependable, and very pleasant to work with. I appreciate their service . I have been using them for many years.

RHONDA B.
09/25/2020
Excellent service!
I highly recommend Precision Auto! They are the best!

MICHELE L.
GMC Terrain
09/13/2020
I have taken my vehicles to Precision for many years. I have always been pleased with their services and I know I can trust them 100%.

JIM R.
08/15/2020
Tahoe
Always take good care of us