MIKE S.
05/11/2018
Only Doing Repairs That Are Needed!
I spend the winters in California. I was having some issues with my car while I was there, and took it to a local Honda dealership to have things checked out. They came back with a litany of things that they said needed to be repaired. I referred the issues to Mike & Kirk at Precision Auto asking them if they recommended I have the repairs done in California, or could I wait until I returned to The Lake of the Ozarks. They assured me I would be safe on my return trip, and after thoroughly inspecting my car when I got back, they told me that several of the "issues" were not issues at all! They saved me over $1,000 in unneeded repairs. Thanks guys!!!

GM

GG
GEORGIANA G.
Ford Five Hundred
03/30/2018
It is close and very convenient.
The employees are very helpful and assisting.

03/25/2018
They help me understand my vehicles.
Worked out well.

SCOTT W.
Sunrise Beach, MO
03/24/2018
Great, honest people to work with
Best auto repair and tire store I have ever been to. Everyone is hard working, honest, and the service is excellent!

RHONDA B.
GMC Terrain
02/23/2018
oil change-tire rotation
Great service and fast work

02/14/2018
ABS light
We brought the car in for the ABS light being on. They fixed a light connector, replaced the rear brakes and it's still on.
Mike S. from Precision Auto and Tire Services

Sorry to hear that Leo. Please call an get appoinment so we can get another look. and see why that ABS, light is on Thank you Mike

KA
KEN A.
Ford Police Interceptor
02/06/2018
Same great service as all my other visits!
Same great service as all my other visits!

IZ
IRENE Z.
02/01/2018
Very friendly, attentive. sesmes to have solved the problem. will certenly be back when I need help.
Best service I have ever had, has been at Precision.

12/30/2017
Quick, easy, courteous. They check items I do not think to ask for always keeping me on the road. I wonder how many people can say they have never had a breakdown, think about it.
See review Title, I got carried away.

BOB M.
12/21/2017
Rav 12/19
Rav seems to be performing well now. In and out in a timely manner. Can't ask for anything more than that. AND friendly people to deal with.

12/12/2017
They fix it the first time
Went in to have struts replace along with mounts and upper control arm bushings. It's unbelievable how much improved the ride is. I also go for oil changes and tire rotation because I know they will tell me if there are any other problems they find. Very fair billing too.

11/11/2017
It's Brad's tight ass that keeps me coming back!
It works

MIKE S.
11/04/2017
Dead Battery!
Because of a dead battery, I had to get my car jumped started and then rushed to Precision Auto. Even though they were really busy, they slotted me in ASAP and got me on my way! Thanks, guys!!!

Chevrolet Colorado
11/03/2017
Jo Ann Fry's Tahoe. Dan took it in for me.
They have taken care of both of my cars and I have never been stranded. Can not get any better than that.

Jo Ann

JERRY S.
11/02/2017
They are willing to help
Done right

IZ
IRENE Z.
09/23/2017
Water pump
Car got hot just a I approached driveway. They pull it in and immediately told me the problem and app. what it would coast, and thought they could get it done yet that evening. They were professional, friendly, and the place was very clean inside and out. My car was finished yet that evening and at a reasonable price.

DONNY L.
Chevrolet Suburban
09/09/2017
Great service and price
Precision is the only place I trust to do the work on my 3 vehicles. Most important is they are 100% honest. The techs are knowledgeable and the price for service is affordable

SP
SCOTT P.
Toyota Tundra
08/22/2017
Excellent work done on my vehicle...but the hourly labor rate is a bit pricey.
Great auto service, but be ready for sticker shock when it comes time to pay up...!!!

BOB H.
08/07/2017
swap
You have the 05 running so well that my wife swapped cars with me and I will be driving the 08!!