DONNY L.
06/14/2019
Fast Fuel system and transmission cooler
I am never disappointed with the professional work provided by Precision . Where some shops take short cuts they never do. Even if the job takes longer they always adjust labor costs in favor of the customer.

It was a huge job and they got it done and did it right.

06/07/2019
Great place with friendly, hometown services
Great place to have your vehicle worked on, or if you need new tires.

MIKE S.
Lake Ozark, MO
05/22/2019
Honesty About What Needs To Be Done
I went to a Honda-approved repair shop in Westlake, CA while I was there for the Winter. They "discovered" a litany of things that they said was wrong with my car. After returning to The Lake, I had the guys at Precision Auto check things out, and they felt there were only a couple of things that needed to be done, saving me thousands of dollars! Thanks Mike, Kirk & Brett!!!

05/20/2019
oil change

LEO S.
Brumley, MO
04/30/2019
Oil change and transmission service
They do it right and for a fair price.

03/31/2019
Great Fix on the door handle?

NM
NANCY M.
Lake Ozark, MO
Mercury Sable
03/22/2019
Great people to work with.
Honesty, integrity, great customer service

RK
Richard K.
Ford Edge
03/05/2019
Emergency svc
When battery failed they were there in under 15 min. Twice! Always ex svc.

02/28/2019
Jeep Window motor
Our mail Jeep window gave out ate over 100,000 uses! Brett ordered a new one and had it put in the next day so Jim didn't miss any work! We can always count on you guys!

DWAYNE R.
Linn Creek, MO
Chevrolet Pickup
02/27/2019
It's nice to be able to call and get right in. Service is great and guys are very knowledgeable.

02/14/2019
Odyssey service
Precision always takes good care of our vehicles.

LENDALL B.
Linn Creek, MO
Chevrolet Colorado
02/02/2019
Check engine light
They changed faulty oxygen sensor and cleared codes while I waited for work to be performed. On time and at a good price.

01/24/2019
Hatch button fixed
They did good!

01/22/2019
Squeal when starting
Guys found that the squeal under the hood when starting was not a belt it was a thermostat cover that was allowing something to drip onto the belt so they fixed it right up and that’s a good thing

01/05/2019
Honest, reputable place to have your car worked on!
Mike with Precision Auto is the best!

RK
Richard K.
12/21/2018
Quick emergency service
Helped me when I neededhelp

12/20/2018
New belts
I had new bets installed. The belts were original to my car. Friday they we’re making a strange noise and I was quite concerned to drive to St. Louis. I asked Kirk to listen to the noise to be sure it was OK to drive and he gave me the assurance that it was but that the belts were almost 10 years old and probably could use replacing. I went to St. Louis with the assurance that I would be fine and got the new belt installed today for a very reasonable price I love my guys at Prrcision!

DONNY L.
12/05/2018
Best Automotive Repair
I take all of my vehicles to Precision Auto. They always provide excellent repairs and are honest and professional. I would NEVER consider another shop

11/21/2018
Jeep
As always the boys at precision took good care of our Jeep!

11/17/2018
Great and efficient place to get your automobile fixed!
They got my car in and out quickly!