Linn Creek, MO
Courteous and very professional

DONNY L.
Cadillac SRX
04/21/2021
Always friendly, fast and efficient!
Thanks for once again providing friendly, fast and efficient service without interruption to my work day.

SAM B.
04/20/2021
Timely Getting Parts
They diagnosed a serious broken strut spring issue. Part was not available nearby so they worked with a dealer in Jefferson City to order parts from a parts warehouse. The order had to get in that day to meet the delivery schedule to Osage Beach. The Precision people got right on the order, timely received the parts and installed. Great customer service.

BRAD S.
04/15/2021
great service
Precision Auto provided great service to me on Tuesday! They picked my truck up at work, did my service work, and returned it for me.

JIM R.
Village Of Four Seasons, MO
04/14/2021
Attention to detail!
Mikes team of professionals always put the customer first

ROBERT S.
04/08/2021
always reliable
I have three vehicles serviced by mike and the guys at precision..have found them to be reliable and with the experience to handle all of them.

VJ
VAN J.
Sunrise Beach, MO
Lincoln Mark LT
04/07/2021
Excellent service & advice
Precision Auto has always provided professional, timely service for both my vehicles. The technicians also provide no-pressure advice on services I might wish to consider.

MIKE S.
Lake Ozark, MO
03/26/2021
Dead Battery
Every car driver's nightmare is to try to start your engine and it doesn't turnover. After getting AAA to jump-start my car, I drove it immediately to Precision Auto & Tire Services where they did a thorough inspection, determined that I needed a new battery and installed it. Even though they were very busy, they squeezed me while I waited. Thank you!

03/21/2021
Very Accommodating
My car needed several things done and we had a short window to get it fixed. They were able to take the car in a couple of days to fit my schedule.

RICHARD B.
Sunrise Beach, MO
03/19/2021
Always Great
Thanks for the work you did on our older Chevy to keep it on the road

JON B.
01/23/2021
Precision Automotive has taken care of my personal and business vehicles for years. They have always treated me fairly and fixed our vehicles quickly.

MIKE S.
Lake Ozark, MO
01/22/2021
Honesty!
I have an older car (2006), and the guys at Precision Auto and Tire Services have kept it running in perfect condition for 8 years now. When they told me I needed a major repair, I didn't hesitate to say, "yes." I know they are just looking out for me and my car.

ROBERT S.
Lincoln Mark VIII
12/23/2020
FAIR AND HONEST EVERY TIME I USE YOU GUYS
I've been a customer since I moved down to the lake in 2012,,u began using precision auto the very first year I moved to the lake..I have 3 vehicles...I find the mechanics to be very experienced on all types of cars and trucks..I'm kind of "cheap"...I like to spend as little as possible on repairs...mike at precision has always tried to accommodate my frugal side..suggestiing alternatives to more expensive parts if possible..if he recommends a less expensive part can be found, I like that..I would recommend precision to anybody..

SAM B.
11/21/2020
Very accommodating. They ordered new tires and installed on the day scheduled. Their pricing is very reasonable.

JOANN F.
11/19/2020
2013 Tahoe
Serviced right away and repaired tire. Back on the road in no time. As always.