Latest Review about 1 month ago

CT
CHRISTINE T.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
06/25/2021
Always receive excellent service and communication. Everyone is very knowledgeable and they always explain repairs or estimates in a professional and polite manner.

KH
Kathy H.
Eldon, MO
06/19/2021
Worked on my issue before towing
Very impressed with the young man (tat said Iggy, I believe) & later his brother that worked diligently with my husband & I to figure out why my car would not start after it was only off for 5 minutes. After no luck, had it towed. Very helpful, showed up quickly, and had a positive attitude, even with the heat. Would highly recommend!

KR
KAREN R.
06/16/2021
Great Service as Always
Very personable, efficient, speedy, kind and knowledgeable.

05/28/2021
Oil change & tire rotation
Courteous and very professional

DONNY L.
Cadillac SRX
04/21/2021
Always friendly, fast and efficient!
Thanks for once again providing friendly, fast and efficient service without interruption to my work day.

SAM B.
04/20/2021
Timely Getting Parts
They diagnosed a serious broken strut spring issue. Part was not available nearby so they worked with a dealer in Jefferson City to order parts from a parts warehouse. The order had to get in that day to meet the delivery schedule to Osage Beach. The Precision people got right on the order, timely received the parts and installed. Great customer service.

BRAD S.
04/15/2021
great service
Precision Auto provided great service to me on Tuesday! They picked my truck up at work, did my service work, and returned it for me.

JIM R.
Village Of Four Seasons, MO
04/14/2021
Attention to detail!
Mikes team of professionals always put the customer first

ROBERT S.
04/08/2021
always reliable
I have three vehicles serviced by mike and the guys at precision..have found them to be reliable and with the experience to handle all of them.

VJ
VAN J.
Sunrise Beach, MO
Lincoln Mark LT
04/07/2021
Excellent service & advice
Precision Auto has always provided professional, timely service for both my vehicles. The technicians also provide no-pressure advice on services I might wish to consider.

MIKE S.
Lake Ozark, MO
03/26/2021
Dead Battery
Every car driver's nightmare is to try to start your engine and it doesn't turnover. After getting AAA to jump-start my car, I drove it immediately to Precision Auto & Tire Services where they did a thorough inspection, determined that I needed a new battery and installed it. Even though they were very busy, they squeezed me while I waited. Thank you!

03/21/2021
Very Accommodating
My car needed several things done and we had a short window to get it fixed. They were able to take the car in a couple of days to fit my schedule.

RICHARD B.
Sunrise Beach, MO
03/19/2021
Always Great
Thanks for the work you did on our older Chevy to keep it on the road

JON B.
01/23/2021
Precision Automotive has taken care of my personal and business vehicles for years. They have always treated me fairly and fixed our vehicles quickly.

MIKE S.
Lake Ozark, MO
01/22/2021
Honesty!
I have an older car (2006), and the guys at Precision Auto and Tire Services have kept it running in perfect condition for 8 years now. When they told me I needed a major repair, I didn't hesitate to say, "yes." I know they are just looking out for me and my car.