Latest Review about 2 years ago

Rhonda H.
07/07/2016
Great place to go
This is the only place I will ever by tires from again. I love the 'out the door' pricing that I have always received from Allen. No hidden charges, no add on's, if he says a set of tires is going to cost a specific amount, that's how much they cost. I have even bought tires over the phone for my son's truck and sent him over to get them put on. I trust them that much.

KC
KELLY C.
Pontiac G6
12/27/2014
Perfectly managed location with the friendliest staff
Tremendous experience everytime

SCOTT S.
Ford Windstar
11/23/2014
Always nice & efficient.
Alan is great. He & his crew do a very good job.

DARRELL G G.
Chevrolet S10 Pickup
11/06/2014
Service on pickup
Expedient , friendly and quality service

TA
TERRI A.
11/02/2014
Close to home
I'm always treated with respect, I never mind going there

DONALD B.
GMC
10/24/2014
good service
I just think your manager dose a great job trying to please all customers, including me,

LP
LUCAS P.
Buick Rendezvous
10/23/2014
Allen does a great job taking care of the customers.
We keep coming back because Allen makes sure that everything is done right.

ART S.
10/18/2014
No place is perfect so 4 stars.
I've had all my vehicles serviced at Sawyer in Willard for several years. Allan is great, knowledgeable and does a great job. They have noted problems that require my vehicle to be taken else where for repairs so I think they are thorough when they service a vehicle.

MA
MONICA A.
10/09/2014
Always take care of us
They work to make sure customers are taken care of, treating you like you are more like friends of the family than just a customer.

DONALD H.
10/05/2014
fast friendly and dedicated service
Without a doubt and have recommended many times.

DONNA W.
09/25/2014
Allen knows us and our cars.He is honest.
Yes and I have recommended sawyer. Ya'll do great work in a timely fashion and you are honest.

DONALD H.
Chevrolet Silverado
08/21/2014
fast friendly and dedicated service
If I have a problem Allen and crew assess and fix. They treat my wife with respect when she goes to have her car serviced.

HJ
HARP J.
08/07/2014
The people and service are always great
They have always taken good care of my vehicles and provided quality products at a very fair price. Can't beat the friendly people.

ROGER W.
07/25/2014
Allen the store manager always goes above and beyond the call of duty to take care of us when we need tires or service.
Fantastic Service!

JOSH L.
Brookline, MO
Nissan Titan
07/23/2014
Fast & Professional Service
I highly recommend using Sawyer Tire in Willard. I've utilized this business for years and never left disappointed.

MICHAEL R D.
06/11/2014
excellent review
We love dealing with Alan because we know he will shoot straight with us. We send people there all the time.

RP
RUSTY P.
06/06/2014
Oil Change
Always friendly and courteous staff at Sawyer Tire who takes care of their customers in a timely manner.

TERRI B.
Chrysler
06/05/2014
Allen and his crew are top-notch. As a single woman, I have total faith in the service I get at this location. Not once have I felt that I was being taken advantage of. Allen is always honest and up front with any issues involving my vehicle. I will continue to take my car to Sawyer Tire in Willard and will continue to recommend them to friends and family.

SCOTT S.
Walnut Grove, MO
Ford Windstar
05/25/2014
Always good service here.
In & out pretty quickly, even though they were busy that day.

DARRELL G G.