Overall Rating 3.8333333/5Overall Rating 3.8333333/5Overall Rating 3.8333333/5rating 3.8333333rating 3.8333333
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0
Benjamin S. on 11/20/2017
"Oil change and recall"
I was satisfiedwith most aspects, both air filters needed replacing, and they charged $85 that was extremely high, I will just have to check myself next time before I go in, not hard to do yourself and the filters cost like 30 combined at autozone
Service Date: 11/16/2017
Review Created: 11/20/2017 03:19 PM
James K. on 11/13/2017
"Fast and efficient. The service and service technicians are !st class."
The Schimmer Dealer ships are the best in the Illinois valley.
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 11/09/2017
Review Created: 11/13/2017 04:36 PM
Phillip M., Service Manager at Schimmer Hyundai responded on 11/14/2017

Good morning,
I want to thank you for sending through such a GREAT survey. It means a lot to the Schimmer family and Hyundai motor company. We also appreciate you giving us the opportunity to maintain your Hyundai's for you. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please call, email or stop into see me.

Barbara P. on 11/11/2017
"Easy!"
Friendly. Courteous. Good listeners. Service staff remembers who I am on the phone or in person even after a 6 month appointment break.
Service Date: 11/08/2017
Review Created: 11/11/2017 07:11 PM
Phillip M., Service Manager at Schimmer Hyundai responded on 11/13/2017

Good morning,
I wanted to tak the time a nd thank you for the GREAT suvey. It does mean a lot to the Schimmer family and Hyundai motor company. We also appreciate the opportunity to maintain your Hyundai for you. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call, email or stop into see me.

Robert B. on 10/28/2017
"Over charges"
Last 2 times they have tried to charge me for things they shouldn't have. When asked they removed it immediately because I noticed bogus charges. And the car left the shop with check engine light on.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 10/09/2017
Review Created: 10/28/2017 07:34 AM
Phillip M., Service Manager at Schimmer Hyundai responded on 11/02/2017

Good morning,
I looked at the repair order on the last time you were here. Not sure what the bogus charge is that you are speaking of? I see you had an issue with an engine noise and it was low on engine oil. We had a small amount of time in finding what the issue was. Sometimes with engine noises the obvious (like being low on oil) isn't the first thing you or I would think of. We have had issues with engine noises in other Hyundai's that involve big repairs. I am sorry you have had issues in the past with us. If you would like to give us a try agian in the future please contact me personally for your appointment and I will follow your vehicle from start to finish.

Judith K. on 10/21/2017
"Everyone is very friendly n very helpful!!!"
I wil definitely be back for another vehicle next year!
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 10/21/2017 05:32 PM
Phillip M., Service Manager at Schimmer Hyundai responded on 10/23/2017

Good morning,
I wanted to take the time to thank you for filling out the GREAT survey. I know your time is valuable. It means a lot to Schimmers and the Hyundai motor company. I also will look into what took so long to get you out of here in a timley matter. We appreciate the opportunity to maintain your Hyundai for you. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call, email or stop into see me.

JAMES H. on 10/20/2017
"Oil Change"
Still not going to buy my next vehicle here.
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 10/20/2017 09:30 AM
Brad W., Asst Service Manager at Schimmer Hyundai responded on 10/20/2017

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey and for your feedback. We appreciate your business and the opportunity to service your Sonata.  The concerns that you expressed in your survey responses are certainly valid.  We are constantly working to improve and enhance our customer's experience.  Thank you again for your business.

Brad Wilhelm
Asst Service Manager
Schimmer Ford-Lincoln-Hyundai
911 Shooting Park Rd
Peru, IL 61354
815-224-4500
JAMES W. on 10/18/2017
"Customer service "
Phil May goes above and beyond to provide the best customer service ever!
Review Created: 10/18/2017 08:18 PM
Phillip M., Service Manager at Schimmer Hyundai responded on 10/19/2017

Good morning,
I do appreciate the kind words. I also want to thank you for filling out the GREAT survey. I know your time is valuable. The survey means a lot to Schimmers and the Hyundai motor company. We also appreciate the opportunity to maintain your Hyundai for you. If there ever are any issues with our service department, please call, email or stop into see me.

Pamela G. on 10/18/2017
"All is Well!!!!"
My alert system noted I had a low tire on a Friday. My husband filled the tire but by the next morning it registered low again. I was driving out of town for the weekend. I called Schimmer and they had a cancellation. I was there in 15 minutes....tire was fixed....all was well once again! Thank you Service Department!!!!
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 10/14/2017
Review Created: 10/18/2017 07:02 PM
Phillip M., Service Manager at Schimmer Hyundai responded on 10/19/2017

Good morning,
I wanted to take the time to thank you for kind words you stated. I also wanted to thank you for the GREAT survey. It does mean a lot to Schimmer and the Hyundai motor company. I know how valuable your time is. We do appreciate he opportunity to maintain your Hyundai for you. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call, email or stop into see me.

Jean B. on 10/16/2017
"The staff"
Perfect service as always.
Vehicle: 2006 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 10/10/2017
Review Created: 10/16/2017 02:25 AM
Phillip M., Service Manager at Schimmer Hyundai responded on 10/16/2017

Good morning,
I wanted to take the time to thank you for the GREAT survey. I know your time is valuable. It means a lot to Schimmers and the Hyundai motor company. We also appreciate the opportunity to maintain your Hyundai for you. If you every have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call, email or stop into see me.

Verified Customer on 10/15/2017
"X"
X
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 10/09/2017
Review Created: 10/15/2017 11:54 AM
Phillip M., Service Manager at Schimmer Hyundai responded on 10/16/2017

James K. on 10/09/2017
"Service department is straight up. Always honest. "
We always get great service Schimmer dealerships, both in Peru and Mendota. Purchased cars at both dealerships.
Service Date: 10/05/2017
Review Created: 10/09/2017 05:19 PM
Phillip M., Service Manager at Schimmer Hyundai responded on 10/10/2017

Good morning,
I wanted to take the time to thank you for filling out the GREAT survey. It means a lot to Schimmers and the Hyundai motor company. I understand your time is valuable. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call, email or stop into see me. We do appreciate the opportunity to maintain your Hyundai for you,

Verified Customer on 10/04/2017
"Friendly staff"
Great service. Most work done in a timely fashion.
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 09/30/2017
Review Created: 10/04/2017 06:40 PM
Phillip M., Service Manager at Schimmer Hyundai responded on 10/05/2017

Good morning,
I wanted to take the time to thank you for filling out the GREAT survey. I know your time is valuable. We do appreciate the opportunity to maintain your Hyundai for you. I see you mentioned an issue with the radio blacking out. I looked at the repair order when you were here last. I didn't notice that concern mentioned. Maybe we didn't type that issue up. Please contact us for another appointment. It is possible that an updated programming might fix the issue?

Robert T. on 09/27/2017
"Wouldn’t go anywhere else"
I’ve done business with this location for many years. I wouldn’t think of going anywhere else
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Azera
Service Date: 09/25/2017
Review Created: 09/27/2017 10:20 AM
Phillip M., Service Manager at Schimmer Hyundai responded on 09/28/2017

Good morning,
I wanted to take the time to thank you for the GREAT survey. I know your time is valuable. It does mean a lot to Schimmers and the Hyundai motor company. We do appreciate the opportunity to maintain your Hyundai for you. If you ever have any questions or concerns in the future, please feel free to call, email or stop into see me.

Diana N. on 09/23/2017
"Service"
We were very satisfied.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 09/18/2017
Review Created: 09/23/2017 06:01 PM
Phillip M., Service Manager at Schimmer Hyundai responded on 09/25/2017

Good morning,
I wanted to thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey. It does mean a lot to Schimmer and the Hyundai motor company. We appreciate the opportunity to maintain your Hyundai for you. We also value as a customer. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call, email or stop into see me.

George C. on 09/16/2017
"Mr"
Great
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 09/11/2017
Review Created: 09/16/2017 12:04 PM
Phillip M., Service Manager at Schimmer Hyundai responded on 09/20/2017

Good morning,
I wanted to take the time to thank you for filling out the GREAT survey. I know your time is valuable. It does mean a lot to Schimmers and the Hyundai motor company. We also appreciate the opportunity to maintain our Hyundai for you. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call, email or stop into see me.

Verified Customer on 09/06/2017
"Be honest with your customers"
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 09/01/2017
Review Created: 09/06/2017 02:30 PM
Phillip M., Service Manager at Schimmer Hyundai responded on 09/08/2017

Good morning,
First of all I want to apologize for the experience you received here at Schimmer Hyundai. I have already looked into the situation and made changes for this not to happen again. I hope you will give us a 2nd chance. If you would like to discuss the situation I would be happy to. I would like to offer you a FREE car wash at your convenience. Just call me and explain the situation. I dont have a name to follow up with.

Gary M. on 09/05/2017
"Nice friendly service personnel and sales staff."
The sales staff and service team are very knowledgeable, friendly and courteous.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Genesis
Service Date: 09/01/2017
Review Created: 09/05/2017 06:20 PM
Phillip M., Service Manager at Schimmer Hyundai responded on 09/06/2017

Good morning,
I wanted to take the time and thank you for filling out the survey. It does mean a lot to Schimmers and the Hyundai motor company. I will look into what took so long when you were here last. I do apologize for any inconvenience it may have caused you. We do appreciate the opportunity to maintain your Hyundai for you. If you have any further concerns, please feel free to call, email or stop into see me.

Verified Customer on 09/05/2017
"Joe"
Outstanding
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Genesis
Service Date: 08/31/2017
Review Created: 09/05/2017 06:00 AM
Phillip M., Service Manager at Schimmer Hyundai responded on 09/05/2017

Good morning,
I wanted to take the time to thank you for filling out the GREAT survey. It does mean a lot to Schimmers and the Hyundai motor company. I also hope your holiday weekend when well!! We do appreciate the opportunity to maintain your Hyundai for you. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call, email or stop into see me.

Michael S. on 08/30/2017
"Very accomodating. Very professional "
This is the second time I have been impressed with schimmers service. Both times I have been impressed
Service Date: 08/28/2017
Review Created: 08/30/2017 07:52 PM
Phillip M., Service Manager at Schimmer Hyundai responded on 08/31/2017

Good morning,
I wanted to take the time to thank you for filling out the GREAT survey. I know everyone is busy and it takes time to fill this out. We appreciate the opportunity to maintain your Hyundai for you. If you every have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call, email or stop into see me. Looking forward to seeing you when your car is ready for its next service.

Verified Customer on 08/28/2017
"Serviced since day 1"
Schimmer has been taking care of my car since brand new. They have always been fair and never tried to sell me services I didn't need.
Service Date: 08/22/2017
Review Created: 08/28/2017 02:01 PM
Phillip M., Service Manager at Schimmer Hyundai responded on 08/28/2017

Good afternoon,
I wanted to take the time to thank you for filling out the GREAT survey. I know your time is valuable. It does mean a lot to Schimmers and the Hyundai motor company. We also appreciate the opportunity to maintain your Hyundai for you. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call, email or stop into see me.