Overall Rating 4.125/5Overall Rating 4.125/5Overall Rating 4.125/5Overall Rating 4.125/5rating 4.125
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

David B.
Saint Charles, MO
05/18/2018
Professional and honest
John was honest and trustworthy from the beginning. I live 3 hours away and he worked the perfect deal for me via internet. FaceTime with me to see vehicle and then drove the vehicle to me to look over and test drive. I love my red BMW X5. Recommend these guys to anyone and they stick to there word.

Good morning,
I wanted to thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey and giving us 5 stars. I also wanted to thank you for the kind words. We do Appreciate you driving this far to purchase your vehicle. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call or email me.

Martha M.
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/15/2018 Category: Service
AC leads to other problems
We have always trusted our Hyundais to Schimmer, and they have taken good care of us.

Good morning,
I wanted to thank you for the kind words, filling out the survey and giving us 5 stars. It means so much to us here at Schimmer Hyundai. We appreciate the opportunity to maintain your Hyundai for you. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call,email or stop into see me.

Depue, IL
05/15/2018 Category: Service
The service department was pleasant and car maintenance was performed as planned within time frame as scheduled. Was able to get to next appointment as planned. Thanks!

Good afternoon,
I wanted to thank you for giving us 5 stars on the survey. It means a lot to all of us here at Schimmers. We also appreciate the opportunity to maintain your Hyundai for you. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call, email or stop into see me.

LP
Lawrence P.
Cherry, IL
05/15/2018 Category: Service
Friendly people and courteous.
Got me in on time and explained things thoroughly

Good afternoon,
Thank you for taking the time and filling out the survey and giving us 5 stars. I understand how valuable your time is. It does mean a lot to the Schimmer family and the Hyundai motor company. We also appreciate the opportunity to maintain your Hyundai for you. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call, email or stop into see me.

Arlington, IL
2012 Hyundai Veloster
05/13/2018 Category: Service
Na
Na

Good morning,
I wanted to take the time to thank you for the 5 star survey. It means a lot to the Schimmer family and Hyundai motor company. We also appreciate the opportunity to maintain your Hyundai for you. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call, email or stop into see me.

CA
Cynthia A.
La Salle, IL
05/11/2018 Category: Service
This is my second new car purchase at Schimmer
I am and have been very happy with my purchases of two Hyundai vehicles both with the vehicles and with the service.

Good morning,
I wanted to take the time and thank you for the 5 star survey you filled out. Always nice to hear when we have done a good job.  It means a lot to the Schimmer family. We also appreciate the opportunity to maintain your Hyundai. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please feel free to email, call or stop into see me.

05/10/2018 Category: Service
Q
PHILLIP M., Service Manager from Schimmer Hyundai

Good morning, I am sorry this happened to you. Ryan just started with us. I have explained to him that when scheduling an appointment in the system and it is a Hyundai, it will automatically add the recalls on the ticket. I explained to him that if you see recalls on the repair order we need to ask the customer if they have time. I would like to offer something to you free of charge for the inconvenience. How about a free wash on your car? We will wash it, clean the windows (inside and out) and vacuum. Please contact me if you would like to set this up. I will be back in the office on Monday morning.  We will do better in the future. Sincerely, Phillip MayService ManagerSchimmer Hyundai(815) 224-4500phil.may@schimmergm.com

Richard W.
La Salle, IL
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
05/05/2018 Category: Service
Good service, Bad communication
Made an appointment for the 7500 mile service. Just an oil change and tire rotation really. Got the special on the Works package. Expecting less than an hour wait and was there for more that 1.5 hours. Apparently the service assistant that checked me in went to lunch so the service tech doing the work just dropped my keys on his desk and didn't say anything to anyone in the office so I waited when my car was ready.
Service was what I expected. Maybe if the tech knew I was waiting he would have said the car was done to someone in the office and I would have been out sooner?

Good morning,
I am so sorry that happened to you. I will address it first thing this morning with all my technicians and service advisors. This is unacceptable. I hope you will give us a 2nd chance and we will do better.

RL
Robert L.
Morris, IL
05/03/2018 Category: Service
Dont6 go on Saturday
Everyone to worried about leaving! Didnt complete car! Never got a Call when done!

Good morning,
I did try to call you and am sorry you were at work. Please take the time to call me when it is convenient for you. I am here from 7:30am to 5:00pm Monday through Friday. I am sorry that your last visit was not a good/great experience. I would like to try and make it up to you in some way. With any failure is an opportunity to be better.

HS
Helen S.
Magnolia, IL
2016 Hyundai Veloster
04/25/2018 Category: Service
Service Dept
The man I dealt with was great.

Good afternoon,
I just received you survey. I wanted to thank you for filling it out and giving us 5 stars. I understand how valuable your time is. It means a lot to the Schimmer family and the Hyundai motor company. We also appreciate you giving us the opportunity to maintain your Hyundai. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call, email or stop into see me.

Streator, IL
04/19/2018 Category: Service
GREAT SERVICE
GETS THE JOB DONE IN A REASONABLE AMOUNT OF TIME.

Good afternoon,
I wanted to thank you for the 5 star survey. I understand your time is valuable. It does mean a lot to the Schimmer family and the Hyundai motor company. I also appreciate the opportunity to maintain your Hyundai for you. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call, email or stop into see me. At least the sun is out today and we can hope for warmer weather.

Dorothy H.
Streator, IL
2009 Hyundai Sonata
04/17/2018 Category: Service
fast, polite, informative, trustworthy.
I have always had polite treatment and treated fairly. Service has been on time.

Good morning,
I wanted to take the time to thank you for the 5 star survey you filled out. I understand now busy life can be and appreciate you taking the time on the survey. It does mean a lot to the Schimmer family and the Hyundai motor company. We also appreciate the opportunity to maintain your Hyundai for you. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call, email or stop into see me.

PK
Peter K.
Walnut, IL
04/16/2018 Category: Service
P
Ok

Good morning,
I wanted to take the time to thank you for the 4 star survey. It means a lot to the Schimmer family and the Hyundai motor company. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call, email or stop into see me.

Utica, IL
2016 Hyundai Accent
04/14/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai

Good morning,
I wanted to take the time to thank you for the 4 star survey. It means a lot to the Schimmer family and the Hyundai motor company. It is hard to believe we are still getting show in the middle of April. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call, email or stop into see me.

Ottawa, IL
2016 Hyundai Elantra
04/10/2018 Category: Service
Okay expereince
The waiting room leaves a lot to be desired. Wish fluids were topped off as part of service/oil change. Two days later ran out of windshield wiper fluid in rush hour traffic in snow.

Good afternoon,
I am sorry that the windshield washer fluid was not full. There is no excuse for that. I have already looked up the technician that did the oil change on your car and sat him down in my office. I hope that you will give us a 2nd chance.

Oglesby, IL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/08/2018 Category: Service
Poor loaner
I scheduled my appointment and arranged for a loaner vehicle. When I arrived, the service person had to "see what was available". He finally found the "last car available" and it was a Ford Titan. When we went outside, I told him I could not drive it because it was too big. I ended up with an old Ford. I was unable to adjust the seat because the handle was broken and the car was very dirty. The car also jerked when I stepped on the gas. I have been a customer for over 30 years and have never had a problem getting a decent loaner. I was very disappointed.

Good morning,
I am sorry you were disappointed with the loaner vehicle. It is hard to know what vehicles will be available when someone makes an appointment. We don't always know when the customer will return with a loaner. Can depend on what the repair will be after we look at vehicle and sometimes the customer can't come back as fast as we would like. You are correct with the little Ford you received. It needs a clutch installed. Parts are ordered and will be installed when they arrive. I also apologize for how dirty the car was. We do try to keep them up but with them coming and going so much and the weather, it has been hard. I will look into the Ford you drove and get it cleaned up and then repaired. I didn't realize it was that bad with the jerking. I will ground the vehicle until it is fixed.

James W.
Mendota, IL
04/05/2018 Category: Service
They do there job very well and in a timely manner.
This is ridiculous

Hi Jim,
Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey and giving us 5 stars. It does mean a lot to the Schimmer family and the Hyundai motor company. As always if you have any issues please get in touch with me. Maybe we can get warmer weather here soon?

DZ
Daniel Z.
04/03/2018 Category: Service
2015 Hyundai sonata
Excellent service, friendly staff

Good morning,
I appreciate the 5 star survey you filled out. I know how busy our lives can be. It does mean a lot to the Schimmer family and the Hyundai motor company. We also appreciate the opportunity you give us to maintain your Hyundai for us. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call, email or stop into see me.

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/31/2018 Category: Service
Good experience
Service dept staff professional & friendly. Work completed quickly. Waiting room pleasant.

Good morning,
Thank you for the 5 star survey. I understand how busy everyone's life can be. We appreciate you taking the time to fill the survey out. It means a lot to the Schimmer family and the Hyundai motor company. We also appreciate the opportunity to maintain your Hyundai for you. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call, email or stop into see me. **hope the spring warm weather gets here soon**

NF
Nicole F.
Oglesby, IL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/16/2018 Category: Service
Happy customer
First time getting our new Sante Fe serviced. Very pleased with Schimmer. They picked up and dropped of vehicle from wife’s work and completed all requested work.

Good afternoon,
I wanted to take the time to thank you for the 5 star survey you filled out. I know your time is valuable. It means a lot to the Schimmer family and the Hyundai motor company. We also appreciate the opportunity to maintain your Hyundai for you. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call, email or stop into see me.