Overall Rating 4.49/5Overall Rating 4.49/5Overall Rating 4.49/5Overall Rating 4.49/5rating 4.49

Overall Rating 4.2222222/5Overall Rating 4.2222222/5Overall Rating 4.2222222/5Overall Rating 4.2222222/5rating 4.2222222
Overall Rating 2.11111/5Overall Rating 2.11111/5rating 2.11111rating 2.11111rating 2.11111

Princeton, IL
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Great communication.
Friendly and thorough.
PHILLIP M., Service Manager from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

Good afternoon,
I wanted to take the time to thank you for filling out the survey. It means a lot to all of us here at Schimmer Hyundai and the Schimmer family. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call, email or stop into see me. My door is always open.

09/14/2018 Category: Service
Extremely long wait
no explanation except to say they were running behind after waiting a while. Took 2 hours for an oil change while I waited
PHILLIP M., Service Manager from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 09/14/2018

Good afternoon,
I am sorry that happened. I didnt realize it. I did try to call you and I did leave a message. I wanted to offer to clean your car for you, free of charge. I can come and pick it up if that helps. Please take the time call me, I would appreciate it.

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/06/2018 Category: Service
Great staff
Everyone is friendly and helpful
PHILLIP M., Service Manager from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 09/07/2018

Good morning,
I wanted to thank you for filling out the Hyundai survey and giving us 5 stars. It means a lot to all of us here at Schimmer's. We also appreciate the opportunity to maintain your Hyundai. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call, email or stop into see me. My door is always open.

LP
Lawrence P.
Cherry, IL
09/04/2018 Category: Service
On time
Got me in and out in a very timely manner.
PHILLIP M., Service Manager from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 09/05/2018

Good afternoon,
I wanted to take the time to thank you for filling out the survey and giving us 5 stars. It means a great deal to all of here at Schimmer Hyundai. If you ever have any concerns, please feel free to call, email or stop into see me. My door is always open.

GB
Gwendolyn B.
Granville, IL
2014 Hyundai Tucson
09/03/2018 Category: Service
Great advice & service Thank You
PHILLIP M., Service Manager from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 09/05/2018

Good afternoon,
I wanted to take the time to thank you for filling out the survey and giving us 4 stars. It means a great deal to all of here at Schimmer Hyundai. If you ever have any concerns, please feel free to call, email or stop into see me. My door is always open.

Benjamin S.
Tonica, IL
09/03/2018 Category: Service
Why so long
When I have the same work done at other places, such as the old Sears or big boys tires it is an hour at the most. Staff though is friendly just seems when you walk in for the key drop off and such, its frequently "we will be with you in a minute" but to be clear they have never been rude or had attitude while saying it
PHILLIP M., Service Manager from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 09/04/2018

Good morning,
First of all I want to thank you for filling out the survey and stating your thoughts. It should not take an hour and a half to complete an oil change. There is no excuse for that. I did take the time to look at the repair order log in the computer. It states that you arrived at 7:55am and left a 9:30am. There are times when the phones are coming in as fast as we can answer them and people are waiting. I hope you will give us another try and we will go better.

PH
Patricia H.
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/27/2018 Category: Service
Great service and knowledgeable staff
I’ve always gone to Schumer since my purchase and I trust them
PHILLIP M., Service Manager from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 08/28/2018

Good morning,
I wanted to take the time to thank you for filling out the survey and giving us 5 stars. I understand how valuable your time is. It means a great deal to all of us here at Schimmer Hyundai and the Schimmer family. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call, email or stop into see me. My door is always open.

MN
Mary N.
Utica, IL
2012 Hyundai Tucson
08/23/2018 Category: Service
They made it right!
I was contacted by the service manager after I commented on not getting a wiper blade replaced when I had requested one before bringing my car in for an oil change. They made it right.

08/23/2018 Category: Service
Double check work.
Next time I won't assume everything was done and check before I leave.
PHILLIP M., Service Manager from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 08/27/2018

Good morning,
I did read your comments on the survey that you filled out. I talked to everyone here to try and figure out where we went wrong. I cant fix issues unless i know about them. I did try to call and left a message and would like for you to please call me back. It is my understanding that you asked for wiper blades to be replaced of which we did not!! If you have not had the wiper blades replaced as of yet I would like to send someone to your house and replace them at no charge to you. Please take the time to call me. I take these issues seriously.

NF
Nicole F.
Oglesby, IL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/29/2018 Category: Service
First time getting service at Schimmer
Friendly staff and good service provided. No issues at all so far with our 2018 Sante Fe, we love it!
PHILLIP M., Service Manager from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 07/30/2018

Good morning,
I want to thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey and giving us 5 stars. It does mean a lot to all of us here at the dealership and the Schimmer family. I understand how valuable your time is. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call, email or stop into see me. My door is always open.

2007 Hyundai Sonata
07/27/2018 Category: Service
Quick and efficient service
PHILLIP M., Service Manager from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 07/30/2018

Good morning,
I wanted to thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey and give us 5 stars. I understand how valuable your time is. It means a great deal to all of us here at Schimmers. We also appreciate the opportunity to maintain your Hyundai for you. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call, email or stop into see me. My door is always open.

James W.
Mendota, IL
07/21/2018 Category: Service
Phillips’s the best he is away there for us.
The Service department is very helpful.
PHILLIP M., Service Manager from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 07/23/2018

Good morning,
I thank you for filling out the survey and the kind words. It does mean a lot to me and all of us here at Schimmers. As always we appreciate you bringing your vehicle here for service. If you ever need to talk to me, please call, email or even better stop into see me.

James F.
Morris, IL
07/21/2018 Category: Service
No break light still!
Break light went out day after I got home. Still not working.
PHILLIP M., Service Manager from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 07/23/2018

Good morning,
I wanted to take the time to thank you for filling out the survey and giving us 4 stars. It means a lot to all of us here at Schimmer Hyundai. We also appreciate the opportunity to maintain your vehicle. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call, email or stop into see me.

07/13/2018 Category: Service
Great experience
Fast and friendly service as usual.
PHILLIP M., Service Manager from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 07/13/2018

Good afternoon,
I wanted to take the time and thank you for filling out the survey and giving us 5 stars. It does mean a lot to all of us here at Schimmer Hyundai. We also appreciate the opportunity to maintain your Hyundai for you. If you ever have any question or concerns, please feel free to call, email or stop into see me.

Ladd, IL
07/08/2018 Category: Service
Great customer service!
Overall very satisfied. Oil change was not complimentary as service tech stated; it was mandatory due to the engine needing to be checked for metal shavings. Only way to do so was to bleed the oil dry. Basically had to perform oil change per recall. Rental vehicle was given. My vehicle has a few issues we fix ourselves. Service called to question about performing what needed to done. I declined. Very pleasant and did not push at all.
PHILLIP M., Service Manager from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 07/09/2018

Good morning,
I wanted to take the time to thank you for filling out the survey and giving us 5 starts. I understand how valuable your time is. It means a lot to us and the Schimmer family. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call, email or stop into see me.

James B.
Spring Valley, IL
2013 Hyundai Elantra Co
07/05/2018 Category: Service
Poorly run service department.
PHILLIP M., Service Manager from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 07/06/2018

Good afternoon,
I appreciate you taking the time to fill out the survey. I see we did a horrible job. I did try to call you this morning. I would like to talk to you about this so I can fix the concern. This is unacceptable in my eyes. I talked with two of my service advisors on this but the third was gone today. Please take the time to call me.

Marc L.
Streator, IL
06/25/2018 Category: Service
Went in for my oil change and he definitely put me first I had my 2 kids with me and he just told me to sit around in waiting room and if he had questions or when to pay he will just come to me so I didn't have to take my kids with me around a busy area
PHILLIP M., Service Manager from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 06/26/2018

Good afternoon,
I wanted to take the time to thank you for filling out the survey and giving us 5 stars. It means a lot to us and the Schimmer family. We also appreciate the kind words. If you ever have any questions or concerns in the future, please fee free to call, email or stop into see me.

Alice B.
06/23/2018 Category: Service
Could be faster and don't forget to put the oil change sticker in the windshield.
PHILLIP M., Service Manager from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 06/25/2018

Good morning,
I wanted to take the time to send a message. Making sure all fluids are topped off and an oil change sticker is in the window has to be done. I apologize for the visit you had recently. I will talk with the technician and service advisor on this today. If there is anything I can do for you, please don't hesitate to call or stop in.

De Pue, IL
Car servicing
Schimmer’s service used to be outstanding. Now, not so much.
PHILLIP M., Service Manager from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 06/26/2018

Good afternoon,
I wanted send a message and say how sorry I am that this happened. I just took over as service manager down here about a year ago. I have worked for the Schimmer family for 16 years. They moved me down here from the GM store in Mendota. I am working on the changes needed and customer service is my #1 priority. I would appreciate another chance to make things correct. If you would like to talk with me that would be great!!

Martha M.
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
AC and More
AC problems uncovered other issues, and all have been resolved.
PHILLIP M., Service Manager from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 06/25/2018

Good morning,
I want to thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey and giving us 4 stars. I understand how valuable time is. We appreciate you letting us maintain your Hyundai. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call, email or stop into see me.

Joann L.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
Door to Door Service!
Picked up the car at my home performed the service and returned the car to me. Service was done well and with no stress for me. Thank you!
PHILLIP M., Service Manager from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 06/22/2018

Good afternoon Joann,
I wanted to take the time to thank you for filling out the survey. I understand how valuable your time is. I also appreciate you giving us 5 stars. If you ever have any questions you know where to find me. You can call, email or stop into see me.