Overall Rating 4.49/5Overall Rating 4.49/5Overall Rating 4.49/5Overall Rating 4.49/5rating 4.49

Overall Rating 4.125/5Overall Rating 4.125/5Overall Rating 4.125/5Overall Rating 4.125/5rating 4.125
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

07/13/2018 Category: Service
Great experience
Fast and friendly service as usual.
PHILLIP M., Service Manager from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 07/13/2018

Good afternoon,
I wanted to take the time and thank you for filling out the survey and giving us 5 stars. It does mean a lot to all of us here at Schimmer Hyundai. We also appreciate the opportunity to maintain your Hyundai for you. If you ever have any question or concerns, please feel free to call, email or stop into see me.

Ladd, IL
07/08/2018 Category: Service
Great customer service!
Overall very satisfied. Oil change was not complimentary as service tech stated; it was mandatory due to the engine needing to be checked for metal shavings. Only way to do so was to bleed the oil dry. Basically had to perform oil change per recall. Rental vehicle was given. My vehicle has a few issues we fix ourselves. Service called to question about performing what needed to done. I declined. Very pleasant and did not push at all.
PHILLIP M., Service Manager from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 07/09/2018

Good morning,
I wanted to take the time to thank you for filling out the survey and giving us 5 starts. I understand how valuable your time is. It means a lot to us and the Schimmer family. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call, email or stop into see me.

James B.
Spring Valley, IL
2013 Hyundai Elantra Co
07/05/2018 Category: Service
Poorly run service department.
PHILLIP M., Service Manager from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 07/06/2018

Good afternoon,
I appreciate you taking the time to fill out the survey. I see we did a horrible job. I did try to call you this morning. I would like to talk to you about this so I can fix the concern. This is unacceptable in my eyes. I talked with two of my service advisors on this but the third was gone today. Please take the time to call me.

Marc L.
Streator, IL
06/25/2018 Category: Service
Went in for my oil change and he definitely put me first I had my 2 kids with me and he just told me to sit around in waiting room and if he had questions or when to pay he will just come to me so I didn't have to take my kids with me around a busy area
PHILLIP M., Service Manager from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 06/26/2018

Good afternoon,
I wanted to take the time to thank you for filling out the survey and giving us 5 stars. It means a lot to us and the Schimmer family. We also appreciate the kind words. If you ever have any questions or concerns in the future, please fee free to call, email or stop into see me.

Alice B.
06/23/2018 Category: Service
Could be faster and don't forget to put the oil change sticker in the windshield.
PHILLIP M., Service Manager from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 06/25/2018

Good morning,
I wanted to take the time to send a message. Making sure all fluids are topped off and an oil change sticker is in the window has to be done. I apologize for the visit you had recently. I will talk with the technician and service advisor on this today. If there is anything I can do for you, please don't hesitate to call or stop in.

De Pue, IL
Car servicing
Schimmer’s service used to be outstanding. Now, not so much.
PHILLIP M., Service Manager from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 06/26/2018

Good afternoon,
I wanted send a message and say how sorry I am that this happened. I just took over as service manager down here about a year ago. I have worked for the Schimmer family for 16 years. They moved me down here from the GM store in Mendota. I am working on the changes needed and customer service is my #1 priority. I would appreciate another chance to make things correct. If you would like to talk with me that would be great!!

Martha M.
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
AC and More
AC problems uncovered other issues, and all have been resolved.
PHILLIP M., Service Manager from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 06/25/2018

Good morning,
I want to thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey and giving us 4 stars. I understand how valuable time is. We appreciate you letting us maintain your Hyundai. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call, email or stop into see me.

Joann L.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
Door to Door Service!
Picked up the car at my home performed the service and returned the car to me. Service was done well and with no stress for me. Thank you!
PHILLIP M., Service Manager from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 06/22/2018

Good afternoon Joann,
I wanted to take the time to thank you for filling out the survey. I understand how valuable your time is. I also appreciate you giving us 5 stars. If you ever have any questions you know where to find me. You can call, email or stop into see me.

Donna C.
La Salle, IL
06/21/2018 Category: Service
Smiles
Everyone is helpful and polite and they noticed things like my cabin filter was dirty and they showed me so I could have it changed
PHILLIP M., Service Manager from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 06/22/2018

Good morning,
I wanted to thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey and giving us 5 stars. It means a lot to us and the Schimmer family. We also appreciate the opportunity to maintain your Hyundai. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call, email or stop into see me.

06/19/2018 Category: Service
Sales ppl
Sales
PHILLIP M., Service Manager from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 06/19/2018

Good afternoon,
Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey and giving us 4 stars. It means a lot to us and the Schimmer family. We also appreciate the opportunity to maintain your Hyundai. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call, email or stop into see me.

RF
Richard F.
Spring Valley, IL
06/18/2018 Category: Service
Personal service
Schimmer has been my go to service and auto purchase business for years.
PHILLIP M., Service Manager from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 06/19/2018

Good morning,
I want to thank you for the kind words, filling out the survey and giving us 5 stars. It means a lot to us and the Schimmer family. We appreciate the opportunity to maintain your Hyundai. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call, email or stop into see me.

Ottawa, IL
2004 Hyundai Sonata
06/17/2018 Category: Service
Oil change and walk around
I'v been coming for years I hate taking these surveys because you should know I'm happy wit my service. Trust me if I was not happy you would hear from me.

Good morning,
Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey and giving us 5 stars. I understand what you are saying. It feels like whatever you buy there is a survey that goes along with it. It is one way for us to know how we are doing. It does mean a lot to us here and the Schimmer family. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call, email or stop into see me. Please stay cool out there today, it's going to be a heater!!

Wyanet, IL
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/17/2018 Category: Service
no title
Just a reiteration of what I always comment on. The service is always first-rate. All the service personnal are both courteous and helpful. Check-ups and repairs are done in a timely and professional fashion. The facilities are clean and comfortable. They are always ready to answer any question you may have..This is why I have been bringing my cars to Schimmer's for the past fifteen-plus years. Preventive maintenance, I believe, is the best way to keep problems to a minimum.

Good morning,
I wanted to thank you for filling out the survey, giving us 5 stars and the kind words you wrote. It does mean a lot to us and the Schimmer family. We strive to be the best!! If you ever have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call, email or stop into see me. Stay cool out there today!!

Princeton, IL
06/15/2018 Category: Service
Customer service below expectations.
We weren't notified in a timely manner about our warranty and overall the entire experience was stressful.

Good morning,
I am sorry that this issue was so stressful. I apologize for any stress that this may have caused. I felt I was handling it correctly but realize I did not get back to you on that Monday like I should have. I did state that to you. After talking with you in the drive I did realize how upset you were about the situation and really I couldn't blame you. That is the reason I took care of the labor to install the compressor too. I hope that you will return to the dealership for repairs in the future.

Todd M.
Wyanet, IL
06/11/2018 Category: Service
Friendly
Everything waqs great
PHILLIP M., Service Manager from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 06/11/2018

Good morning,
I want to take the time to thank you for filling out the survey and giving us 5 stars. It means a lot to us and the Schimmer family. We also appreciate the opportunity  to maintain your Hyundai for you. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call, email or stop into see me.

Benjamin S.
Tonica, IL
06/09/2018 Category: Service
Steering coupler
When talking to people they are friendly and helpful and the quality of work is fine but when a 2hr job takes over 4 and I have to call them then to see if it is done that is unacceptable and poor customer service
PHILLIP M., Service Manager from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 06/11/2018

Good morning,
I am sorry that this happened to you. It is unacceptable. I will take the time today to look into this matter and make the corrections needed. I appreciate you filling out the survey. When bad things like this happen and I hear about them, it is the only way I can make corrections and make things better. I hope that we can get another chance to work on your vehicle.

PM
Patricia M.
La Salle, IL
2003 Hyundai Accent
05/24/2018 Category: Service
The guys in the service dept. are always quick and efficient. They do great work !!
PHILLIP M., Service Manager from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 05/25/2018

Good morning,
Thank you for the kind words and giving us 5 stars on the survey. I understand how valuable your time is, so to take the time to fill it out means a lot to the Schimmer family and the Hyundai motor company. We appreciate you giving us he opportunity to maintain your Hyundai for you. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call, email or stop into see me.

David B.
Saint Charles, MO
05/18/2018
Professional and honest
John was honest and trustworthy from the beginning. I live 3 hours away and he worked the perfect deal for me via internet. FaceTime with me to see vehicle and then drove the vehicle to me to look over and test drive. I love my red BMW X5. Recommend these guys to anyone and they stick to there word.
PHILLIP M., Service Manager from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 05/18/2018

Good morning,
I wanted to thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey and giving us 5 stars. I also wanted to thank you for the kind words. We do Appreciate you driving this far to purchase your vehicle. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call or email me.

Martha M.
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/15/2018 Category: Service
AC leads to other problems
We have always trusted our Hyundais to Schimmer, and they have taken good care of us.
PHILLIP M., Service Manager from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 05/16/2018

Good morning,
I wanted to thank you for the kind words, filling out the survey and giving us 5 stars. It means so much to us here at Schimmer Hyundai. We appreciate the opportunity to maintain your Hyundai for you. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call,email or stop into see me.

Depue, IL
05/15/2018 Category: Service
The service department was pleasant and car maintenance was performed as planned within time frame as scheduled. Was able to get to next appointment as planned. Thanks!
PHILLIP M., Service Manager from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 05/15/2018

Good afternoon,
I wanted to thank you for giving us 5 stars on the survey. It means a lot to all of us here at Schimmers. We also appreciate the opportunity to maintain your Hyundai for you. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call, email or stop into see me.