Overall Rating 3.8333333/5Overall Rating 3.8333333/5Overall Rating 3.8333333/5rating 3.8333333rating 3.8333333
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0
JAMES W. on 10/18/2017
"Customer service "
Phil May goes above and beyond to provide the best customer service ever!
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 10/16/2017
Review Created: 10/18/2017 08:18 PM
Phillip M., Service Manager at Schimmer Hyundai responded on 10/19/2017

Good morning,
I do appreciate the kind words. I also want to thank you for filling out the GREAT survey. I know your time is valuable. The survey means a lot to Schimmers and the Hyundai motor company. We also appreciate the opportunity to maintain your Hyundai for you. If there ever are any issues with our service department, please call, email or stop into see me.

Pamela G. on 10/18/2017
"All is Well!!!!"
My alert system noted I had a low tire on a Friday. My husband filled the tire but by the next morning it registered low again. I was driving out of town for the weekend. I called Schimmer and they had a cancellation. I was there in 15 minutes....tire was fixed....all was well once again! Thank you Service Department!!!!
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 10/14/2017
Review Created: 10/18/2017 07:02 PM
Phillip M., Service Manager at Schimmer Hyundai responded on 10/19/2017

Good morning,
I wanted to take the time to thank you for kind words you stated. I also wanted to thank you for the GREAT survey. It does mean a lot to Schimmer and the Hyundai motor company. I know how valuable your time is. We do appreciate he opportunity to maintain your Hyundai for you. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call, email or stop into see me.

Jean B. on 10/16/2017
"The staff"
Perfect service as always.
Vehicle: 2006 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 10/10/2017
Review Created: 10/16/2017 02:25 AM
Phillip M., Service Manager at Schimmer Hyundai responded on 10/16/2017

Good morning,
I wanted to take the time to thank you for the GREAT survey. I know your time is valuable. It means a lot to Schimmers and the Hyundai motor company. We also appreciate the opportunity to maintain your Hyundai for you. If you every have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call, email or stop into see me.

Verified Customer on 10/15/2017
"X"
X
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 10/09/2017
Review Created: 10/15/2017 11:54 AM
Phillip M., Service Manager at Schimmer Hyundai responded on 10/16/2017

James K. on 10/09/2017
"Service department is straight up. Always honest. "
We always get great service Schimmer dealerships, both in Peru and Mendota. Purchased cars at both dealerships.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 10/05/2017
Review Created: 10/09/2017 05:19 PM
Phillip M., Service Manager at Schimmer Hyundai responded on 10/10/2017

Good morning,
I wanted to take the time to thank you for filling out the GREAT survey. It means a lot to Schimmers and the Hyundai motor company. I understand your time is valuable. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call, email or stop into see me. We do appreciate the opportunity to maintain your Hyundai for you,

Verified Customer on 10/04/2017
"Friendly staff"
Great service. Most work done in a timely fashion.
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 09/30/2017
Review Created: 10/04/2017 06:40 PM
Phillip M., Service Manager at Schimmer Hyundai responded on 10/05/2017

Good morning,
I wanted to take the time to thank you for filling out the GREAT survey. I know your time is valuable. We do appreciate the opportunity to maintain your Hyundai for you. I see you mentioned an issue with the radio blacking out. I looked at the repair order when you were here last. I didn't notice that concern mentioned. Maybe we didn't type that issue up. Please contact us for another appointment. It is possible that an updated programming might fix the issue?

Robert T. on 09/27/2017
"Wouldn’t go anywhere else"
I’ve done business with this location for many years. I wouldn’t think of going anywhere else
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Azera
Service Date: 09/25/2017
Review Created: 09/27/2017 10:20 AM
Phillip M., Service Manager at Schimmer Hyundai responded on 09/28/2017

Good morning,
I wanted to take the time to thank you for the GREAT survey. I know your time is valuable. It does mean a lot to Schimmers and the Hyundai motor company. We do appreciate the opportunity to maintain your Hyundai for you. If you ever have any questions or concerns in the future, please feel free to call, email or stop into see me.

Diana N. on 09/23/2017
"Service"
We were very satisfied.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 09/18/2017
Review Created: 09/23/2017 06:01 PM
Phillip M., Service Manager at Schimmer Hyundai responded on 09/25/2017

Good morning,
I wanted to thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey. It does mean a lot to Schimmer and the Hyundai motor company. We appreciate the opportunity to maintain your Hyundai for you. We also value as a customer. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call, email or stop into see me.

George C. on 09/16/2017
"Mr"
Great
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 09/11/2017
Review Created: 09/16/2017 12:04 PM
Phillip M., Service Manager at Schimmer Hyundai responded on 09/20/2017

Good morning,
I wanted to take the time to thank you for filling out the GREAT survey. I know your time is valuable. It does mean a lot to Schimmers and the Hyundai motor company. We also appreciate the opportunity to maintain our Hyundai for you. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call, email or stop into see me.

Verified Customer on 09/06/2017
"Be honest with your customers"
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 09/01/2017
Review Created: 09/06/2017 02:30 PM
Phillip M., Service Manager at Schimmer Hyundai responded on 09/08/2017

Good morning,
First of all I want to apologize for the experience you received here at Schimmer Hyundai. I have already looked into the situation and made changes for this not to happen again. I hope you will give us a 2nd chance. If you would like to discuss the situation I would be happy to. I would like to offer you a FREE car wash at your convenience. Just call me and explain the situation. I dont have a name to follow up with.

Gary M. on 09/05/2017
"Nice friendly service personnel and sales staff."
The sales staff and service team are very knowledgeable, friendly and courteous.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Genesis
Service Date: 09/01/2017
Review Created: 09/05/2017 06:20 PM
Phillip M., Service Manager at Schimmer Hyundai responded on 09/06/2017

Good morning,
I wanted to take the time and thank you for filling out the survey. It does mean a lot to Schimmers and the Hyundai motor company. I will look into what took so long when you were here last. I do apologize for any inconvenience it may have caused you. We do appreciate the opportunity to maintain your Hyundai for you. If you have any further concerns, please feel free to call, email or stop into see me.

Verified Customer on 09/05/2017
"Joe"
Outstanding
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Genesis
Service Date: 08/31/2017
Review Created: 09/05/2017 06:00 AM
Phillip M., Service Manager at Schimmer Hyundai responded on 09/05/2017

Good morning,
I wanted to take the time to thank you for filling out the GREAT survey. It does mean a lot to Schimmers and the Hyundai motor company. I also hope your holiday weekend when well!! We do appreciate the opportunity to maintain your Hyundai for you. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call, email or stop into see me.

Michael S. on 08/30/2017
"Very accomodating. Very professional "
This is the second time I have been impressed with schimmers service. Both times I have been impressed
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 08/28/2017
Review Created: 08/30/2017 07:52 PM
Phillip M., Service Manager at Schimmer Hyundai responded on 08/31/2017

Good morning,
I wanted to take the time to thank you for filling out the GREAT survey. I know everyone is busy and it takes time to fill this out. We appreciate the opportunity to maintain your Hyundai for you. If you every have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call, email or stop into see me. Looking forward to seeing you when your car is ready for its next service.

Verified Customer on 08/28/2017
"Serviced since day 1"
Schimmer has been taking care of my car since brand new. They have always been fair and never tried to sell me services I didn't need.
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 08/22/2017
Review Created: 08/28/2017 02:01 PM
Phillip M., Service Manager at Schimmer Hyundai responded on 08/28/2017

Good afternoon,
I wanted to take the time to thank you for filling out the GREAT survey. I know your time is valuable. It does mean a lot to Schimmers and the Hyundai motor company. We also appreciate the opportunity to maintain your Hyundai for you. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call, email or stop into see me.

Phillip M. on 08/21/2017
"Friendly guys at the service desk"
Much better and getting me in sooner that they once did.
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Elantra To
Service Date: 08/15/2017
Review Created: 08/21/2017 04:37 AM
Phillip M., Service Manager at Schimmer Hyundai responded on 08/21/2017

Good morning,
thank you for filling out the survey. We do appreciate the opportunity to maintain your car for you.

"Good service"
Earbed a free oil change!
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Azera
Review Created: 08/16/2017 04:46 PM
Brad W., Asst Service Manager at Schimmer Hyundai responded on 08/17/2017

Thank you for the great review review.  We appreciate your loyalty as our customer and look forward to seeing you for your free oil change.  Thank you again for your business.

"Recall service"
Nice people there.
Vehicle: 2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
Review Created: 08/16/2017 01:17 PM
Brad W., Asst Service Manager at Schimmer Hyundai responded on 08/17/2017

Thank you for great review and for your sentiments.  We appreciate having the opportunity to complete the recall on your Santa Fe and would be happy to be the provider for all of your vehicle services. Thank you again for your business.

"Great service as usual"
Professional & courteous employees. Took time to answer my questions.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Review Created: 08/16/2017 12:19 PM
Brad W., Asst Service Manager at Schimmer Hyundai responded on 08/17/2017

Thank you for the great review and for your comments. We appreciate the opportunity to be your service provider and look forward to seeing you again in the future. Thank you again.

Marie T. ReScore Review on 08/23/2017
Recommended? Yes
Surecritic checkman logo Verified
"Last service on 2004 sonata"
Was very happy. Never have had a problem in all my years of service
Vehicle: 2004 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 08/07/2017
Review Created: 08/12/2017 05:53 PM

"Was very happy with my service injuly"
Vehicle: 2004 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 08/07/2017
Review Created: 08/12/2017 05:53 PM
Brad W., Asst Service Manager at Schimmer Hyundai responded on 08/15/2017

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. I apologize for the confusion regarding the service date.  The intended feedback is regarding your service visit on 7/25/17.  We appreciate the opportunity to be the service provider for your Sonata and value you as our customer.  I am sending a request to re-score this survey regarding your most recent service experience on 7/25/17.  Your opinion is important to us and we look forward to hearing from you.  Thank you again for your business.

Brad W., Asst Service Manager at Schimmer Hyundai responded on 08/23/2017

Thank you for your comment.

Janice B. on 08/12/2017
"service is always fabulous always treated with respect"
always buys my cars from schimmers and always have all my service done with them!!!
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 08/09/2017
Review Created: 08/12/2017 02:54 PM
Phillip M., Service Manager at Schimmer Hyundai responded on 08/14/2017

Good morning,
I wanted to take the time and thank you for the filling out the GREAT survey. It does mean a lot to Schimmers and the Hyundai motor company. We appreciate your business and the opportunity to maintain your Hyundai for you. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call, email or stop into see me.