Overall Rating 4.299998/5Overall Rating 4.299998/5Overall Rating 4.299998/5Overall Rating 4.299998/5rating 4.299998
Overall Rating 2.1/5Overall Rating 2.1/5rating 2.1rating 2.1rating 2.1

MT
Martin T.
Oglesby, IL
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Thank you!
PHILLIP M., Service Manager from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

Good morning,
I wanted to thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey and giving us 5 stars. It means a great deal to all of us here at Schimmer Hyundai and the Schimmer family. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call, email or stop into see me. My door is always open!!!

11/08/2018 Category: Service
Great Location
Besides the convenient location, the service center is very professional and thorough.
PHILLIP M., Service Manager from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

Good morning,
I wanted to thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey and giving us 5 stars. It means a great deal to all of us here at Schimmer Hyundai and the Schimmer family. We also appreciate you giving us the opportunity to maintain your Hyundai for you. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call, email or stop into see me. My door is always open.

WG
Walter G.
Oglesby, IL
11/05/2018 Category: Service
Care for the customer.
We have been customers of this dealership for many years. The reasons that keep bringing us back are many. Our salesperson, Pat Cusar, has been very accommodating and attentive to our needs and wants. He has been very patient and thorough with us during and after the purchase. When shopping for a vehicle we ask for him. Another reason to bring us back has always been the excellent service department. Walt G.
PHILLIP M., Service Manager from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 11/06/2018

Good morning,
I wanted to thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey and giving us 5 stars. It means a great deal to all of us here at Schimmer Hyundai and we also understand how valuable your time is. If you ever have any concerns with Schimmer Hyundai, please feel free to call, email or stop into see me. My door is always open!!!

Robert B.
Granville, IL
11/02/2018 Category: Service
service department is EXCELLENT
From the moment you arrive at Schimmer service department, you feel that Schimmer employees are really oncerned about your needs and they take care of the vehicle quickly and keep us informed of progress on repair.
Very friendly and efficient.
PHILLIP M., Service Manager from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 11/05/2018

Good morning,
I wanted to take the time to thank you for filling out the survey and giving us 5 stars. Your kind words are greatly appreciated too!! It means a lot to all of us here at Schimmer Hyundai and the Schimmer family. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call, email or stop into see me. My door is always open!!!

Jacqueline L.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Everyone is very friendly and helpful!!
PHILLIP M., Service Manager from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 10/31/2018

Good morning,
I wanted to take the time to thank you for filling out the survey and giving us 5 stars. I understand how valuable your time is. It means a great deal to all of us here at Schimmer Hyundai and the Schimmer family. We do appreciate the opportunity to maintain your Hyundai for you. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call, email or stop into see me. My door is always open!!!

MN
Mary N.
Utica, IL
2012 Hyundai Tucson
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Fast and Efficient
I had quite a bit of work done but still got the car back one day before I expected it!
PHILLIP M., Service Manager from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 10/31/2018

Sally C.
Marseilles, IL
10/29/2018 Category: Service
its like a friendly family
Never have had a problem with all the sales dept and the service dept are great also.
PHILLIP M., Service Manager from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 10/30/2018

Good morning,
I wanted to thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey and giving us 5 stars. I understand how valuable your time is. It does mean a lot to all of us here at Schimmer Hyundai and the Schimmer family. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call, email or stop into see me. My door is always open!!

Clarendon Hills, IL
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/29/2018 Category: Service
Great communicators!
My car broke down on my way home from Peoria, and luckily Schimmer Hyundai was nearby! They communicated with me in a very timely manner over the course of the month to resolve the issues with my car. What to many would have been a stressful situation, for me, was one that was immediately put to ease by the hard working and supportive staff at Schimmer!
PHILLIP M., Service Manager from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 10/29/2018

Good afternoon,
I want to thank you for filling out the survey and giving us 5 stars. Also the kind words were appreciated greatly. It means a lot to all of us here at Schimmer Hyundai and the Schimmer family.

Depue, IL
10/23/2018 Category: Service
Prompt, courteous service!
My last two visits were perfect. The service was quick and fininshed within allotted time frame. No hassle service.
PHILLIP M., Service Manager from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 10/24/2018

Good morning,
I want to thank you for giving us 5 stars and for the kind comments you left. It means a lot to all of us here at Schimmer Hyundai and the Schimmer family. We also appreciate the opportunity to maintain your Hyundai for you. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call, email or stop into see me. My door is always open!!

MK
Marlene K.
Leonore, IL
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/23/2018 Category: Service
The Friendly people
The timely manor in which the service is completed and the helpful service people who check the vehicles.
PHILLIP M., Service Manager from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 10/24/2018

Robert S.
2006 Hyundai Sonata
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Visit
PHILLIP M., Service Manager from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 10/19/2018

Good morning,
I wanted to thank you for filling out the survey and giving us 5 stars. It means a lot to  all of us here at Schimmer Hyundai. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call, email or stop into see me.  My door is always open!!

2011 Hyundai Elantra To
10/18/2018 Category: Service
Service writers are always friendly and very helpful
The service is always done in a timely manor. Everyone is very Friendly.
PHILLIP M., Service Manager from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 10/18/2018

Good morning,
I want to thank you for filling out the survey and giving us 5 stars. It means a lot to all of here at Schimmers. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call or email me.

sincerely,

LH
Lola H.
Princeton, IL
10/14/2018 Category: Service
Top Service !
Customers are treated with courtesy and respect. Service is done with accuracy and efficiency. If, during service/ check of battery, tires, etc, they see a need for further service then or in future , it is explained and may be done then or at a convenient time.
PHILLIP M., Service Manager from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 10/14/2018

Good afternoon,
I wanted to take the time to thank you for filling out the survey. It means a lot to all of us here at Schimmer Hyundai. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call, email or stop into see me. My door is always open!!!

Mc Nabb, IL
2012 Hyundai Azera
10/09/2018 Category: Service
The guys came out to help me right before they opened as my car wouldn't start. Within an hour time period they had me back out on the road. Thank you for being there for me.
PHILLIP M., Service Manager from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 10/10/2018

Good morning,
I wanted to take the time to thank you for filling out the survey and giving us 5 stars. It means a lot to all of us here at Schimmer Hyundai. I am glad to see we had everything in stock to repair your vehicle and get you on your way. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call, email or stop into see me. My door is always open!!

TT
Trent T.
Ottawa, IL
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Very friendly and easy
PHILLIP M., Service Manager from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 10/09/2018

Good morning,
I wanted to take the time to thank you for filling out the survey. It does mean a lot to all of us here at Schimmer Hyundai. We also appreciate the opportunity to give us to maintain your Hyundai. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call, email or stop into see me. My door is always open.

James K.
Granville, IL
10/07/2018 Category: Service
Always great service.
PHILLIP M., Service Manager from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 10/07/2018

Good morning,
I wanted to take the time to thank you for filling out the survey and giving us 5 stars.  It means a lot to all of here at Schimmer Hyundai.  If you ever have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call, email or stop into see me.  My door is always open and you know where to find me.

sincerely,

PT
Patricia T.
10/02/2018 Category: Service
Maintenance service was done just as needed.
PHILLIP M., Service Manager from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 10/02/2018

Good afternoon,
I wanted to take the time to thank you for filling out the survey. It means a lot to all of us here at Schimmer Hyundai. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call, email or stop into see me. My door is always open.

Joseph S.
09/22/2018 Category: Service
Strong Service
Good service. Especially important that they pick my vehicle up and work and return it when the service is completed.
PHILLIP M., Service Manager from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 09/24/2018

Good morning,
I wanted to thank you for filling out the survey and giving us 5 stars. It truly means a lot to all of us at Schimmers. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call, email or stop into see me. My door is always open.

LH
Laurie H.
Princeton, IL
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Schimmers always does a great job
PHILLIP M., Service Manager from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 09/21/2018

Good morning,
I want to thank you for filling out the survey and giving us 5 stars. It means a lot to all of us here at Schimmers. If you ever have and questions or concerns, please feel free to call, email or stop into see me. My door is always open.

BD
Barry D.
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Responding to my reqiurements as needed in a timely manner.
Thank you, Josh.
PHILLIP M., Service Manager from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 09/20/2018

Good morning,
I wanted to thank you for filling out the survey and giving us 5 stars. It means a lot to all of us here at Schimmer Hyundai. I will make sure I tell Josh the kind words you left. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call, email or stop into see me. My door is always open.