Overall Rating 4.299998/5Overall Rating 4.299998/5Overall Rating 4.299998/5Overall Rating 4.299998/5rating 4.299998
Overall Rating 2.1/5Overall Rating 2.1/5rating 2.1rating 2.1rating 2.1

Robert B.
Granville, IL
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Great Service!
Excnd in detecting and correcting, exellent service, great technicians - wonderful service all around.

PS
Patrick S.
Ottawa, IL
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/14/2019 Category: Service
Replaced camera and took care of a factory recall. Fast and reliable. Thanks again
PHILLIP M., Service Manager from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 01/15/2019

Good morning,
I wanted to take the time to thank you for filling out the survey and giving us 5 stars. I also want to thank you for the kind comments. It means a great deal to all of us here at Schimmer Hyundai and the Schimmer family. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call, email or stop into see me. My door is always open!!! Looks like we are going to get a lot more snow this weekend. Oh well I guess we do live in Illinois and it's January.

Streator, IL
01/13/2019 Category: Service
Staff is friendly they come to you with any problem your car has and ask your permission if you want it dealt with right now
PHILLIP M., Service Manager from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Good morning,
I want to thank you for filling out the survey and giving us 5 stars. I understand how valuable your time is!! I also want to say it means a lot to all of us here at Schimmer Hyundai and the Schimmer family. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call, email or stop into see me. My door is always open!!

James G.
Plano, IL
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Always take care of us quick and do just what we need!
Time to bring the car in for oil change, tire rotation, etc. Service department says we will do only what is needed - so I didn't get overcharged. They didn't come out and say there were multiple things wrong so that they could charge me a ton extra like some other dealerships I have been to. Thanks for the great service, and I am now going to bring my daughter's Elantra here now even though we bought it elsewhere!
PHILLIP M., Service Manager from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 01/10/2019

Good morning,
I wanted to thank you for the kind words and the 5 stars on the review. It is always nice to hear positive things. It means a lot to all of us here at Schimmer Hyundai and the Schimmer family. Not always easy but honesty is the best policy!!! If you ever have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call, email or stop into see me. My door is always open!!!

Judith M.
Streator, IL
2012 Hyundai Elantra
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Reasonable waiting time to do working on my carAlways
Wish I could just get a oil change. Always more needs done it seems.
PHILLIP M., Service Manager from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 01/09/2019

Good afternoon,
I want to thank you for filling out the survey. I understand how valuable your time is. It does mean a lot to all of us here at Schimmer Hyundai and the Schimmer family. I did look at the history and see we replaced the engine air filter this time and the cabin air the last time. I understand what you are saying but if we don't bring it up it can be an issue too. Please remember my help is only to mention the issues, no pressure on you. It is your car and you can say yes or no. If you ever feel pressured, please bring it to my attention.

Jeffrey D.
Compton, IL
01/06/2019 Category: Service
Schimmer Sv.
Efficiency........they always seem to under promise and over deliver. I have always been well pleased with Schimmer Sv. which includes my salesman........who is always involved. I appreciate that he gets involved.
PHILLIP M., Service Manager from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 01/06/2019

Good afternoon,
Can you believe the weather this weekend? I wanted to take a moment to thank you for filling out the survey and giving us 5 stars. It means a lot to all of us here at Schimmer Hyundai and the Schimmer family.  If you ever have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call, email or stop into see me. My door is always open!!!

MK
Michael K.
Wyanet, IL
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/04/2019 Category: Service
Quality across the board
I have been coming to Schimmer for 18 years and will continue to do so. From the same sales person(Pat Cousar) to the whole service department, I have always been nothing but satisfied and see no reason to change.
PHILLIP M., Service Manager from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 01/06/2019

01/01/2019 Category: Service
Very helpful

Good morning and Happy New Year,
I hope the start of 2019 has been good to you. I wanted to thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey and giving us 5 stars. It means a lot to all of us at Schimmer Hyundai and the Schimmer family. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call, email or stop into see me. My door is always open!!!

LH
Laurie H.
01/01/2019 Category: Service
Got me in and out quickly and was professional

Good morning,
I hope the kick off for 2019 went well? I wanted to take the time to thank you for filling out the survey and giving us 5 stars. It means a great deal to all of us here at Schimmer Hyundai and the Schimmer family. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call, email or stop into see me.

De Pue, IL
12/29/2018 Category: Service
Horror show
Customers treated badly

Good morning,
I hope your New year got off to a great start. I did try to call you to discuss the situation. I am sorry to hear about your relative that is not doing well. We did call about the payment but I also have the service advisors calling to go over the 27 point multi-vehicle inspection too. We did not mean to upset you. I would appreciate the opportunity to talk with you at your convenience.

La Salle, IL
2018 Hyundai Kona
12/28/2018 Category: Service
I have been treated with kindness and great service.
Everyone is extremely helpful here, and it was much appreciated. They truly want to give you the best service they can.
PHILLIP M., Service Manager from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 12/31/2018

Good morning,
Thank you for filling out the survey and giving us 5 stars. It truly means a lot to all of us at Schimmer Hyundai and the Schimmer family. I hope 2018 treated you well and are looking forward to 2019. Happy new year to you and your family. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call, email or stop into see me.

Friendly and convenient
I'm happy to be a Schimmer customer! Always friendly and very convenient.
PHILLIP M., Service Manager from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 12/27/2018

Good morning,
I wanted to thank you for filling out the survey and giving us 5 stars. I also want to thank you for the kind words. It means a lot to all of us here at Schimmer Hyundai and the Schimmer family. I hope your Christmas went well and want to wish you a Happy New Year!! If you ever have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call, email or stop into see me. My door is always open.

KK
Kathleen K.
Spring Valley, IL
Service 1st time oil change and tire rotation on my New Hyundai Tucson
Great purchase and
Service Pleasure! John King is Awesome to do business with!!
PHILLIP M., Service Manager from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 12/26/2018

Good afternoon,
I wanted to take the time to thank you for filling out the survey and giving us 5 stars. It means a lot to all of us at Schimmer Hyundai  and the Schimmer family. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call, email or stop into see me. My door is always open. Hope you had a great Christmas and I want to wish you a Happy New year for 2019.

Sincerly,

SG
Steven G.
Close to home
could use more services like clean vehicle on oil changes
PHILLIP M., Service Manager from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 12/26/2018

Good afternoon,
I wanted to take the time to thank you for filling out the survey. I appreciate your feedback and will take that into consideration. I hope your Christmas went well and want to say Happy New Year.

VG
Vincent G.
12/19/2018 Category: Service
Quick service and friendly staff
Happy with Schimmer...
PHILLIP M., Service Manager from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 12/19/2018

Good afternoon,
Thank you for filling out the survey and giving us 5 stars. It means a lot to all of us here at Schimmer Hyundai. Please make sure you stop and see me when you visit us. If you ever have any questions please feel free to call me. My door is always open!!!

Betty B.
12/17/2018 Category: Service
I had my vehicle in for it’s first oil change recently and had to bring my 5 year old grandson along. We went into the showroom to look at the new cars and talk to my salesperson Pat. He was busy with a customer, so we looked at the cars and went back to the waiting area. A few minutes later Donny wanted to back and look at the new cars again. This time Pat was at his desk so we said hello to him. At that point Donny noticed a red car we hadn’t noticed earlier. Pat invited Donny to sit inside the car in the drivers seat, he even raised the seat for him. He also allowed Donny to check over his small cars on display above his desk. This epitomizes the service I have come to expect at Schimmer Hyundai.
PHILLIP M., Service Manager from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 12/18/2018

Good morning,
I wanted to thank you for filling out the survey. It means a great deal to all of us at Schimmer Hyundai and the Schimmer family. I also want to thank you for the kind words. We appreciate you purchasing a vehicle from us and having us maintain it for you. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please feel free to email, call or stop into see me. My door is always open.

BL
Bonnie L.
Granville, IL
12/17/2018 Category: Service
Schimmer Hyundai Always does a good job taking care of our Vehicles. We think Phil May is the best and gives great service .
PHILLIP M., Service Manager from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 12/17/2018

Good afternoon,
I wanted to take the time to thank you for filling out the survey and giving us 5 stars. The kind comments mean a lot to me!!! As always if you have any issues or concerns, please feel free to call, email or stop into see me. My door is open!!

JN
Joseph N.
Spring Valley, IL
2013 Hyundai Tucson
12/08/2018 Category: Service
As always, excellent service.
PHILLIP M., Service Manager from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 12/10/2018

Good morning,
I wanted to take the time to thank you for filling out the survey. It means a great deal to all of us here at Schimmer Hyundai. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call, email or stop into see me. My door is always open.

Arlington, IL
2018 Hyundai Kona
12/05/2018 Category: Service
Easy and convenient for service
I love my Kona and I want to take care of it so convenience and ease are very important to me. I like the reminders that it's time for service and the entire service process was very easy.
PHILLIP M., Service Manager from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 12/05/2018

Good morning,
I am so excited that you love your Kona. They are such a neat vehicle. I also want to thank you for filling out the survey. I understand how valuable your time is. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call, email or stop into see me. My door is always open!!!!

MT
Marie T.
Ottawa, IL
2004 Hyundai Sonata
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Car repairs
I bring my ca
I've been bringing my Hyundai into Hyundai dealer since I bought it new so you have to know I have no complaints. I wish Hyundai would stop sending this you can bet if I was disappointed t would let Hyundai know. I am happy with my service.
PHILLIP M., Service Manager from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 12/05/2018

Good morning,
I wanted to thank you for filling out the survey and giving us feedback. It means a lot to all of us here at Schimmer Hyundai and the Schimmer family. We also appreciate the opportunity to maintain your Hyundai for you. If you do ever have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call, email or stop into see me. My door is always open!!!