Overall Rating 4.0000014/5Overall Rating 4.0000014/5Overall Rating 4.0000014/5Overall Rating 4.0000014/5rating 4.0000014
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0
James K. on 01/19/2018
"This dealership is a great place to purchase a vehicle and have it serviced."
Always great service. Fast friendly. Never had a problem here. Answers all my questions.
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 01/15/2018
Review Created: 01/19/2018 05:55 AM
Verified Customer on 01/17/2018
"Friendly"
Auto shop friendly and even cheerful in this extreme cold.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Service Date: 01/15/2018
Review Created: 01/17/2018 07:29 PM
Phillip M., Service Manager at Schimmer Hyundai responded on 01/18/2018

Good morning,
We appreciate the kind words and GREAT survey you filled out. I also want to thank you for taking the time. It means a lot to the Schimmer family and the Hyundai motor company. We also appreciate the opportunity to maintain your Hyundai for you. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call, email or stop into see me.

Sincerly,

Phillip M. on 01/11/2018
"Service writers are always friendly and very helpful"
The people at the service desk are very helpful and care for me and my vehicle.
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Elantra To
Service Date: 01/09/2018
Review Created: 01/11/2018 11:47 AM

Good afternoon,
I wanted to send a message to say thank you for the GREAT survey. It means a lot to the Schimmer family and the Hyundai motor company. We do appreciate the opportunity to maintain your Hyundai. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call, emal or stop into see me.

David M. on 01/11/2018
"S"
S
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 01/09/2018
Review Created: 01/11/2018 11:16 AM

David S. on 01/10/2018
"Excellent Service Staff!"
Kevin and the service staff always provide excellent service!
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 01/08/2018
Review Created: 01/10/2018 05:53 PM

Good morning,
I wanted to take the time to thank you for the GREAT survey. I will pass along the kind comments to Kevin. We appreciate the opportunity to give us to maintain your Hyundai for you. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call, email or stop into see me.

James W. on 01/10/2018
"Oil change "
Phil takes real good care of us.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 01/08/2018
Review Created: 01/10/2018 12:13 PM
Phillip M., Service Manager at Schimmer Hyundai responded on 01/10/2018

Good afternoon,
I wanted to take the time to thank you for the GREAT survey. I also wanted to thank you for the kind statement. You have been a great and long customer of the Schimmer family. We do appreciate the opportunity to maintain your Hyundai for you. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call, email or stop into see me.

Verified Customer on 01/06/2018
"Great"
Very good
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Azera
Service Date: 01/03/2018
Review Created: 01/06/2018 08:11 AM
Phillip M., Service Manager at Schimmer Hyundai responded on 01/06/2018

Good morning,
I wanted to take the time to thank you for the GREAT survey. It means a lot to the Schimmer family and the Hyundai motor company. We do appreciate the opportunity to maintain your Hyundai for you. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call, email or stop into see me.

Verified Customer on 01/06/2018
"Personal attention!"
The dealership maintains a personal relationship even though it is a busy place!
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 12/30/2017
Review Created: 01/06/2018 07:57 AM
Phillip M., Service Manager at Schimmer Hyundai responded on 01/06/2018

Good morning,
I wanted to take the time to thank you for the GREAT survey. I know the day you came in it was crazy!!  We do appreciate the opportunity to maintain your Hyundai for you. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call, email or stop into see me.

Richard C. on 01/05/2018
"oil change"
had oil changed very promt and good service
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 12/28/2017
Review Created: 01/05/2018 12:21 PM
Phillip M., Service Manager at Schimmer Hyundai responded on 01/05/2018

Good afternoon,
I wanted to take the time to thank you for the GREAT survey. It means a lot to the Schimmer family and the Hyundai motor company. We also appreciate the opportinity to maintain your Hyundai for you. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call, email or stop into see me.

John F. on 01/03/2018
"Comfortable waiting area and clean service area"
Professional and friendly staff. Definitely recommend!
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 12/30/2017
Review Created: 01/03/2018 05:09 AM

Good morning,
I wanted to take the time to thank you for the GREAT survey. It means a lot to the Schimmer family and the Hyundai motor company. We appreciate the opportunity to maintain your Hyundai for you. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please fee free to call, email or stop into see me.

Judith M. on 01/01/2018
"Keep my car up to date with recalls etc."
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 12/28/2017
Review Created: 01/01/2018 02:29 PM

Good morning,
I wanted to take the time to thank you for the GREAT survey. It means a lot to the Schimmer family and the Hyundai motor company. We also appreciate the opportunity to maintain your Hyundai for you. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call, email or stop into see me.

Verified Customer on 12/30/2017
"Better plan extra time"
It took 75 minutes for them to change my oil. I had an appointment so there is no reason for this.
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 12/27/2017
Review Created: 12/30/2017 05:45 PM

Good morning,
I am sorry that this happened. I would like to offer you a free car wash for your vehicle. Please bring this offer to my attention whenever you want it completed. I do want to thank you for bringing this to my attention. If you would like to discuss it, please give me a call or stop in. I am always available.

Verified Customer on 12/23/2017
"Great Service"
Very professional Service Department and Technicians. I have been going to Schimmer for more than two years and have never had a problem. Much better than my last dealership (Bill Walsh) who only cared about my money and not the work they were paid to do.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 12/15/2017
Review Created: 12/23/2017 08:28 AM
Brad W., Asst Service Manager at Schimmer Hyundai responded on 12/26/2017

Thank you for the great review and for your comments.  We appreciate the opportunity to service your vehicle and value your loyalty as our customer. We look forward to seeing you again in the New Year. Thank you again for your business.

Brad Wilhelm
Asst Service Manager
Schimmer Ford-Lincoln-Hyundai
911 Shooting Park Rd
Peru, IL 61354
815-224-4500
Patricia J. on 12/23/2017
"Courteous service"
Staff was pleasant and completed services as required. No hassle.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 12/15/2017
Review Created: 12/23/2017 04:36 AM
Brad W., Asst Service Manager at Schimmer Hyundai responded on 12/26/2017

Thank you for the great review and for your loyaly as our customer.  We appreciate the opportunity to be the service provider for your vehicle and value you as our customer.  Thank you again for your business.

Brad Wilhelm
Asst Service Manager
Schimmer Ford-Lincoln-Hyundai
911 Shooting Park Rd
Peru, IL 61354
815-224-4500
Jackie W. on 12/20/2017
"Personalized Service"
Always professional, courteous and timely.
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 12/18/2017
Review Created: 12/20/2017 02:18 PM
Phillip M., Service Manager at Schimmer Hyundai responded on 12/21/2017

Good morning,
I wanted to take the time to thank you for the GREAT survey. It means a lot to the Schimmer family and the Hyundai motor company. We appreciate the opportunity to maintain you Hyundai for you. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call, email or stop into see me.

Verified Customer on 12/20/2017
"Meh"
slow service.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 12/18/2017
Review Created: 12/20/2017 11:23 AM
Phillip M., Service Manager at Schimmer Hyundai responded on 12/21/2017

Good Morning,
First off I would like to say I am sorry about your recent visit here at Schimmers. We strive to keep everything moving in a timely matter. Situations like this let us know there is always room for improvement. Please keep a copy of this email and bring it to my attention if or when you return. I would like to offer a free outside wash of your vehicle. Another service is not needed to take advantage of my offer. Once again I would like to say we at Schimmers are sorry.

Marie T. on 12/15/2017
"Service"
Happy with the service and employees and their work.
Vehicle: 2004 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 12/13/2017
Review Created: 12/15/2017 05:37 PM
Phillip M., Service Manager at Schimmer Hyundai responded on 12/18/2017

Good morning,
Christmas is almost here. I wanted to take the time to thank you for the GREAT survey. It means a lot to us, the Schimmer family and the Hyundai motor company. We also appreciate the opportunity to maintain your Hyundai for you. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call, email or stop into see me.

Alice B. on 12/13/2017
"Good people"
Good
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 12/11/2017
Review Created: 12/13/2017 12:49 PM

Good afternoon,
I wanted to take the time and thank you for the GREAT survey and the kind words. It means a lot to the Schimmer family and the Hyundai motor company. We also appreciate the opportunity to maintain your Hyundai for you. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call, email or stop into see me.

Joseph N. on 12/12/2017
"Excellent service"
As always excellent service. Thank you !
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 12/07/2017
Review Created: 12/12/2017 07:31 PM

Good morning,
I wanted to take the time to thank you for the GREAT suvey. It means a lot to the Schimmer family and the Hyundai motor company. We appreciate the opportunity to maintain your Hyundai needs and also thank you for the kind words. If you ever have an issue, please don't hesitate to call, email or stop into see me.

Betty B. on 12/12/2017
"Above and beyond"
I have been using Schimmer for my cars and servicing for more than More than 20 years. I have nothing but good things to say about them. They have been keeping my vehicles in good working order with a minimum of fuss. My vehicle always gets serviced in a timely manner, and if I need a loaner on the day it gets serviced, I am provided one. If the job will take more than an hour, I am always offered a ride home with pickup when my vehicle is ready. The service department always checks on recalls and required maintenance asking if I want things like tires rotated if my mileage is getting close to the recommended time. This last time I had the oil changed and the tires rotated on Thursday, and the temperature took a nosedive overnight. My low tire pressure light came on. I didn’t have time to add air before heading to a substitute teaching job. I tried to add air after school, but without a tire gauge I wasn’t very successful. I stopped in at the dealership and asked Kevin if he had someone who could do that for me. He assured me he did, but ended up doing it himself! I was in and out in less than 10 minutes! That is the kind of service I have been able to expect at Schimmer, and why I keep going back!
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 12/07/2017
Review Created: 12/12/2017 03:57 PM

Good morning,
I wanted to take the time and thank you for the GREAT survey and the extremley kind words. It means a lot to the Schimmer Family and the Hyundai motor company.  Comments like this are not often not brought to our attention. I will make sure Kevin reads this.  We also appreciate the opportunity to maintain your Hyundai for you. If you ever have any questions or concers, please feel free to call, email or stop into see me.