Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5rating 4.54
4.5

Overall Rating 4.3636355/5Overall Rating 4.3636355/5Overall Rating 4.3636355/5Overall Rating 4.3636355/5rating 4.3636355
Overall Rating 2.09091/5Overall Rating 2.09091/5rating 2.09091rating 2.09091rating 2.09091

PJ
Patricia J.
Depue, IL
11/04/2019 Category: Service
Service department
Pleasant experience with staff members. Car was serviced within promised time frame.
KEVIN D. from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 11/06/2019

Hello and thank you for the great review. We greatly appreciate your business. If you ever have any questions or concerns feel free to call or stop by, my door is always open. 815-224-4500

WV
William V.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/28/2019 Category: Service
Always friendly quick service at a good price.
KEVIN D. from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 10/28/2019

Hello and thank you for the good review. We greatly appreciate your business. If you ever have any questions feel free to call or stop in. My door is always open. 815-224-4500. Thank you again.

10/18/2019 Category: Service
Thanks
Thanks
KEVIN D. from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 10/21/2019

Thank you for the good review. We greatly appreciate your business. Feel free to call or stop by, my door is always open. 815-224-4500

Troy Grove, IL
10/18/2019 Category: Service
GREAT EXPERIENCE!
It was a great experience. As my car accumulates years and miles, they give me a step by step plan on how to take care of my car. I can plan ahead for things, and they really explain to me and reassured me that they aren't trying to "push" me into doing anything, just letting me know what to be prepared for down the road.

I love it there.
KEVIN D. from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 10/21/2019

Thank you for your time in giving us a great review. Stop in if you have any questions or concerns. My door is always open.

10/09/2019 Category: Service
Pleasant staff in reception. Efficient service. Not a long wait time
KEVIN D. from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 10/09/2019

Hello, thank you for the great review! We greatly appreciate your business. If you ever have any questions or concerns feel free to cal or stop in. My door is always open. 815-224-4500

RD
Randy D.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/05/2019 Category: Service
People are very nice and pleasant and did excellent work
I would recommend a place to work was good people are Pleasant
KEVIN D. from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 10/07/2019

Hello and thank you for the great review! We greatly appreciate your business. If you ever have any queastions or concerns feel free to contact me. Call or stop by my door is always open. 815-224-4500
Thank you again.

Varna, IL
2019 Hyundai Tucson
09/30/2019 Category: Service
I DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES WRITE REVIEWS ON ANYTHING AM HAPPY WITH THE SERVICE
THIS IS THE THIRD VEHICLE I PURCHASED AT SCHIMMER THEY WERE ALL HYUNDAI'S. I LIKE THE BRAND /SERVICE DEPARTMENT DOES A GOOD JOB AND I CANNOT SAY ENOUGH ABOUT MY SALES PERSON PAT COUSAR / WHAT A GREAT GUY I DON'T LOOK AT HIM AS A CAR SALES PERSON BUT AS A FAMILY FRIEND. SEEMS TO ME HE JUST CANNOT DO ENOUGH FOR ME!!
KEVIN D. from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 10/01/2019

Hello and thank you for the great review. We greatly appreciate your business. Feel free to call or stop in to see me for any questions or concerns you may have. My door is always open. 815-224-4500

LR
Luis R.
Arlington, IL
09/16/2019 Category: Service
Over three hours for car wash and oil change
Car wash and oil change took over 3 hours. Would’ve been longer if I didn’t go to the counter and see what was taking so long
KEVIN D. from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 09/18/2019

Good afternoon,
I am sorry that you were here that long. That should not have happened. I did try to reach out to you about this situation and left a message. I would appreciate if you would take the time to call me back so I can make the right.

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/27/2019 Category: Service
service work
good service on time
KEVIN D. from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 08/27/2019

Hello and thank you for taking the time to fill out this survey. We greatly appreciate the five star rating. If you ever have any questions or concerns feel free to call me or stop by, my door is always open.

La Salle, IL
2011 Hyundai Elantra Touring
08/21/2019 Category: Service
Take good care of my car and and get it done in a timely matter and a fair price.
KEVIN D. from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 08/22/2019

Good morning, thank you for your five star rating!

AR
Anthony R.
Spring Valley, IL
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/16/2019 Category: Service
The service dept was very helpful.

Hello Anthony,

My name is Kevin Doege, I am the Service Manager here at Schimmer Ford. Thank you for taking the time to fill out this survey. We greatly appreciate your buisness and the five star review. If you ever have any question don't hesitate to call me at 815-224-4500 or stop in, my door is always open. Thank you once again for your buisness.

Sally C.
Marseilles, IL
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/15/2019 Category: Service
The place is GREAT!
We have been buying and having service for YEARS at Schimmers in Peru, Il. We also have had used the same salesman for years. Pat Cousar. We try to tell friends to GO TO SCHIMMERS and ask for Pat, but actually everyone is friendly at Schimmers in Peru, Il.

Hello Sally,

Thank you for the great review. We truley apprecieate your buisness. If you ever have any questions or needs please don't hesitate to call or stop by my door is always open. Once again thank you for your buisness.

WC
Walter C.
Earlville, IL
2005 Hyundai Accent
08/13/2019 Category: Service
slowest service in town
brought my daughters car in for service, was told that they would look at it the next morning and it was actually the third day before they even looked at it. I could have had it towed back to my town and had the local mechanic look at it and fix it quicker and a lot less expensive .

Hello Walter,
    My name is Kevin Doege, I am the service manager here at Schimmer Ford. I would like tyo appologize for for the experience that you had with us. I called and left a message on your voice mail on Wednesday 8/15/19. I would like to speak with you if possible. Feel free to call me anytime 815-224-4500 or stop in if you prefer, my door is always open. Thank you for your time.

Joan S.
Princeton, IL
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/12/2019 Category: Service
clean; friendly people
service done promply
KEVIN D. from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 08/15/2019

Hello Joan, Jaci had already responded to you but I wanted to thank you as well and introduce myself to you. My name is Kevin Doege and I am the new service manager here at Schimmer Ford. If you evr have any questions fel free to contact me here. We are here to help in any way possible. Once again thank you.

Service Manager Schimmer FLMH

Betty B.
08/11/2019 Category: Service
The service I receive at Schimmer is always excellent! The staff are always polite and friendly, and never treat me differently because I am a woman.
PHILLIP M., Service Manager from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 08/12/2019

Thank you for your time in filling out this review for us. We try to give everyone the best experience possible when bringing their vehicle in for service. We greatly appreciate your buisness.

Streator, IL
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/10/2019 Category: Service
Oil change and recall
Came in for an oil change and a recall and they completed everything in a timely matter.
PHILLIP M., Service Manager from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 08/12/2019

Thank you for your time in filling out the review for us. We appreciate your kind review and strive to do our best to give you the best service possible. We greatly appreciate your buisness.

Douglas B.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
08/09/2019 Category: Service
Friendly fast service.
I believe you should lower the cost of your oil changes or give a free oil change after so many like you used to.
PHILLIP M., Service Manager from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 08/10/2019

Thank you for taking the time to let us know your thoughts on our services.  We do appreciate and value your feedback!  I apologize that you feel the oil prices are overpriced here at Schimmer's, we do periodically check our competitors and match our prices against theirs to try to stay competitive.  We also offer the Schimmer Care package to all of our customers that is a good value.  If you would like more information, please give our service department a call, or stop in and see us, my door is always open!!

Thanks again and enjoy the weekend!

Phil May

La Salle, IL
08/07/2019 Category: Service
Easy experience
Everything was good
PHILLIP M., Service Manager from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 08/07/2019

Good afternoon,
I want to thank you for taking the time to fill out the Hyundai survey. It means a lot to all of us here at Schimmer Hyundai. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call, email or stop into see me. My door is always open!!!

2019 Hyundai Kona
08/06/2019 Category: Service
Good business
Quick service.
PHILLIP M., Service Manager from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 08/07/2019

Good morning,
I want to thank you for taking the time to fill out the Hyundai survey and giving us 5 stars. It means a lot to all of us here at Schimmer Hyundai. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call, email or stop into see me. My door is always open!!!

NF
Nicole F.
Oglesby, IL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/04/2019 Category: Service
Happy with the service.
I will come back to them to service my Santa Fe.
PHILLIP M., Service Manager from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 08/05/2019

Good morning,
I want to thank you for taking the time to fill out the Hyundai survey and giving us 5 stars. It means a lot to all of us here at Schimmer Hyundai. I understand how valuable your time is. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call, email or stop into see me. My door is always open!!