4.6

2020 Hyundai Sonata
07/06/2020 Category: Service
Recommend
KEVIN D. from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 07/06/2020

Hello and thank you for taking the time to fill out this review and give us a good rating. We greatly appreciate your business. If you ever have any questions or concerns, feel free to call or stop by. My door is always open. Thank you again and have a good day.

07/01/2020 Category: Service
NA
NA
KEVIN D. from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 07/02/2020

Oglesby, IL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
06/29/2020 Category: Service
waiting room
the waiting room is very nice however, the air conditioner is always set too cold and the air freshener was overwhelming
KEVIN D. from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 06/30/2020

Hello and thank you for taking the time to fill out this review and gove us a good rating. We greatly appreciate your business. I am sorry that the air freshener was to much and the air was to cold for you. At your next visit if these conditions are still present you can say something to one us here and we can adjust the temperature. It is a little hard to keep a constant temperature to apease everyone but we do try to make it happen for everyone. Thank you again and have a good day.

GP
Glen P.
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
06/26/2020 Category: Service
Efficient and happy crew
Top shelf .
KEVIN D. from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 06/29/2020

Hello and thank you fro taking the time to fill out this review and give us a good rating. We greatly appreciate your business. If you ever have any questions or concerns, feel free to call or stop by. My door is always open. Thank you againa and have a good day.

Jennifer B.
Seneca, IL
06/20/2020 Category: Service
This dealership has been fantastic to work with! Great, timely service!
KEVIN D. from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 06/22/2020

Hello and thank you for taking the time to fill out this review and give us a good rating. We greatly appreciate your business. If you should ever have any questions or concerns, feel free to call or stop by. My door is always open. Thank you again and have a good day.

Michelle P.
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/17/2020 Category: Service
Pleased
I just purchased a 2020 Santa Fe. Lots of features for the price. Randy was very helpful!
KEVIN D. from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 06/17/2020

Hello and thank you for taking the time to fill out this review and give us a good rating. We strive to make the buying process the best you can have. If you ever have any questions or concerns, feel free to call or stop by. My door is always open. Thank you again and enjoy your new vehicle.

Jesus L.
Streator, IL
06/09/2020 Category: Service
Friendly ,honest , very considerate!
The salesperson is easy to deal with, our sales representative (John King) explained very well and in detailed ! I will definitely recommend this place! They sale a good cars ! We do love our 2020 hyundai tucson from Schimmer Peru!!! What a great car indeed !!
KEVIN D. from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 06/10/2020

Hello and thank you for taking the time to complete this review. We greatly appreciate your business. Our sales staff here at Schimmer strive to give you the best buying experience that you could possibly receive. If you should have any service questions or concerns, feel free to call me or stop by. My door is always open.

EG
Eileen G.
05/30/2020 Category: Service
Na
Na
KEVIN D. from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 06/01/2020

Hello and thank you for taking the time to fill out this review and giving us a good review. We greatly appreciate your business. If you ever have any questions or concerns, feel free to call me or stop by. My door is always open. Again thank you and have a good day.

Wyanet, IL
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/29/2020 Category: Service
no title
Really feel it unnecessary to write o review. I have been going to Schimmer's for about twenty years, bought six vehicles, and continue to bring my vehicles to them for servicing because they are always top-notch, from the moment I bring it in to the moment I drive it out. I have never had any problems with either the people or the vehicle, and will continue to bring my vehicle to them
KEVIN D. from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 06/01/2020

Hello, thank you for taking the time to fill oput this review and give us a good rating. We greatly appreciate your business. If you should ever have any questions or concerns, feel free to call or stop by. My door is always open. Agian thank you and have a good day.

SP
Stephanie P.
05/20/2020 Category: Service
Passenger seat! Like new!
My passenger seat got dirty and they got it cleaned the same day!
KEVIN D. from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 05/20/2020

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to fill out tis review and give us a good rating. We greatly appreciate your business. If you ever have any questions or concerns, feel free to call me or stop by. My door is always open. Thank you again and have a good day!

Marcus M.
Ottawa, IL
2018 Hyundai Kona
05/19/2020 Category: Service
M D McGeorge
KEVIN D. from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 05/19/2020

Hello and thank you for taking the time to complete this review and give us a good rating. We greatly appreciate your business. If you should ever have any questions or concerns, feel free to call me or stop by. My door is always open. Thank you again and have a good day.

Steven C.
Princeton, IL
05/14/2020 Category: Service
The Service Dept is Very Accommodating
I had been getting the runaround from another dealership from whom I had bought our Certifided Pre-Owned 2016 Sonata. We had an ongoing electrical problem requiring two road service calls, and the other dealership seemed to be delaying to avoid replacing the expensive battery.

Hyundai Road Service would not tow the car to the original dealership so we sent it to Shimmer. THAT TURNED OUT BE A LUCkY BREAK FOR US. Ryan, and the service team at Shimmer Hyundai, got the car in that afternoon, checked the entire electrical system, determined the problem to be a bad battery, and replaced the battery under the car’s Certified Pre-Owned Car Warranty. We drove the car home that day. No problems since.

We will definitely take our Sonata to Shimmer any time we need service.
KEVIN D. from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 05/14/2020

Hello. Thank you for taking the time to fill out this review and giving us a good rating. We greatly appreciate your business. I am glad that we were able to get you back in your car quickly without any hickups. If you ever have any questions or concerns, feel free to call me or stop by. My door is always open. Thank you again and have a good day.

SP
Stephanie P.
05/09/2020 Category: Service
Impeccable
Got my parts right away. And was able to fix my door the next day!
Extremely helpful
KEVIN D. from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 05/11/2020

Hello and thank you for taking the time to fill out this review and give us a good rating. We greatly appreciate your business! If you ever have any questions or concerns, feel free to call me or stop by. My door is always open. Thank you again and have a good day.

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
05/07/2020 Category: Service
timely service and good work
checking out all things on the car when onley there for a n oil change
KEVIN D. from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 05/08/2020

HH
Harvey H.
Princeton, IL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/04/2020 Category: Service
my Time
People are courteous and get the job done
KEVIN D. from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 05/04/2020