4.6

KN
Kathleen N.
03/03/2021 Category: Service
Very good experience!
They did a great job of making sure the problem with my car was fixed correctly.

Was a warranty repair, so I was provided with a courtesy car that was similar to my vehicle.

Return when my vehicle was done was quick and easy.

Very good experience...

KN
Kathleen N.
02/25/2021 Category: Service
Stood behind their work...
Brought my vehicle back to Schimmer due to an oil light flashing, which they originally thought was a faulty sensor, but the problem continued after the sensor was replaced. They dug in to it further, and found a hard to find problem with the vehicle that was not letting oil pump correctly, and gave me a loaner car to use while it was in their shop because it would take a couple days to get the parts.

It was a problem that was difficult to pinpoint, but they were able to diagnose it, and fix it before further problems came from it.

Very happy that I will not be looking at the oil light flashing anymore, and glad that even if the issue was not solved on the first visit, they made darn sure it was fixed on the second visit.

Restores my confidence in the vehicle, and I’m very pleased with the courtesy of the service staff. They were genuinely concerned that the problem was persisting, and made sure I’d have no more problems with it. They stood behind their work, and that’s what I expect in a service shop.

02/22/2021 Category: Service
Need improvement on scheduling
Overall experience not terrible, but disappointed with parts that should have been covered by powertrain warranty not being covered, and scheduling not being done correctly.

Had my vehicle in for service, and asked to have an oil change done while this was being done, only to find out on vehicle return that the oil change had not been completed, and was scheduled for the following day, when I was not able to bring it in.
JEREMY P M. from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 02/25/2021

Hi Randy, again I apologize that we missed the oil change on your appointment and that the oil pressure light issue was still present. Thank you for being patient with us on this repair. As we spoke yesterday we did get the concern diagnosed and parts will be here soon and there will be no deductible this visit. Also as my GM stated, he will also reimbure you for your previous deductible. if you have any concerns please contact me anytime!

RJ
Rebekah J.
Earlville, IL
2019 Hyundai Sonata
02/06/2021 Category: Service
Easy scheduling for maintenance
Easy to schedule regular maintenance and they do their best to get you out as quick and efficiently as possible.
JACLYN B., Service Advisor from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 02/09/2021

Thank you Rebekah! We strive to provide an exceptional experience for every customer and I'm happy to know that you feel we're meeting that goal!  As always, we're here to help, please do not hesitate to give us a call!

Jaclyn Boyd
Service Advisor, Schimmer Hyundai

KT
Karen T.
Sheffield, IL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/05/2021 Category: Service
Service call
Jaci and Jeremy have been great. Very pleased with my service at Schimmer's.

02/04/2021 Category: Service
Service call
Jaci is great to work with, listen to the customers concerns. Follows up after visit. Is always working to satisify the customer.
JEREMY P M. from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 02/04/2021

Karen, it was great speaking with you today. Again THANK YOU for taking the time to give us feedback on how we are doing at Schimmer Hyundai. Please call us when you have time and we can set up an appointment to look at the noise we spoke about. If you ever need anything dont hesitate to reach out to me anytime.

Jeremy

BP
Bethany P.
Van Orin, IL
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/04/2021 Category: Service
Friendly service
My car acted up they thought the problem was corrected but I had to go right back five mins later. They were apologetic and courteous. They made sure I had a loaner car I felt comfortable in until mine is done.
TA
Tarryn A. from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 01/06/2021

Hi Bethany,

We're very happy to hear that your vehicle is being properly addressed and that you have a dependable mode of transportation to get you through during this time! We are always happy to help in any way we can.

Martha M.
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/22/2020 Category: Service
Oil, lube, and quick check up
Courteous and quick, and we trust their judgment.
KEVIN D. from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 12/31/2020

Hello and thank you for taking the time to fill out thhis review and give us a good rating. We greatly appreciate your business. If you ever have any questions or concerns, feel free to call or stop by. My  door is always open. Thank you again and have a good day.

Joshua G.
2020 Hyundai Tucson
12/10/2020 Category: Service
Very friendly and dependable. Quick service. Explained everything they did.
KEVIN D. from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 12/11/2020

Hello and thank you for taking the time to fill out this review and give us a good rating. We greatly appreciate your business. If you ever have any questions or concerns, feel free to call or stop by. My door is always open. Thank you again and have a good day.

Benjamin S.
Tonica, IL
2019 Hyundai Tucson
11/11/2020 Category: Service
No complaints
They were ready for me when I got there, and the service was done in a fair amount of time. They were friendly, the work seems to have been done well.
KEVIN D. from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 11/12/2020

Hello and thank you for taking the time to fill out this review and give us a good rating. We greatly appreciate your business. We have restructured a few things with people and processes here to better accomodate the customers. I'm glad you had a better experience. If you ever have any questions or concerns, feel free to call or stop by. My door is always open. Thank you again and have a good day.

KT
Karen T.
Sheffield, IL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/06/2020 Category: Service
Jackie in service is awesome. She listens to the customer and works with you.
Jackie in service is awesome. She listens to the customer and works with you.
KEVIN D. from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 11/06/2020

Hello and thank you for taking the time to fill out this review and give us a good rating. We greatly appreciate your business. I will deffinatley take care of the bathroom issue! Thank you for bringing it to my attention. If you ever have any questions or concerns, feel free to call me or stop by. My door is always open. Thank you again and have a good day.

Joan P.
Before??
Always and always Honda but before that VW
Yep
KEVIN D. from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 11/06/2020

Hello and thank you for taking the time to fill out this review and give us a good rating. We greatly appreciate your business. I am sorry to hear about the paint issue. I will reach out to you and discuss what we can do for you to resolve that issue. If you ever have any questions or concerns feel free to call me or stop by. My door is always open. Thank you again and have a good day.

KG
Karen G.
Earlville, IL
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/05/2020 Category: Service
They were very friendly and helpful . They answered all of my questions. Everything went well. The service was very fast.
KEVIN D. from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 10/06/2020

Hello and thank you for taking the time to fill out this review and give us a good rating. We greatly appreciate your business. If you should ever have any questions or concerns, feel free to call or stop by. My door is always open. Thank  you again and have a good day.

Joseph S.
09/28/2020 Category: Service
Excellent service overall.
No issues or complaints.
KEVIN D. from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 09/29/2020

Hello and thank you for taking the time to fill out this review and give us a good rating. We greatly appreciate your business. If you should ever have any questions or concerns, feel free to call or stop by. My door is always open. Thank you again and have a good day.

CD
Celeste D.
2009 Hyundai Elantra
09/28/2020 Category: Service
Staff willing to take the time to service you.
KEVIN D. from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 09/29/2020

Hello and thank you for taking the time to fill out this review and give us a good review. We greatly appreciate your business. If you should ever have any questions or concerns, feel free to call or stop by. My door is always open. Thank you again and have a good day.

Myrah G.
Princeton, IL
09/18/2020
Schimmers is great!
I have always relied on schimmers for purchasing my vehicles and recommend it to all my family and friends. My most recent purchase was a slight disaster and I was very unhappy with the Service department over the mess. However recently I received a call noting that my car had a recall that needed fixed and I was very hesitant to take it back there. I am glad to say that I was happy with the quick service and friendly staff. I'm glad that the service has improved because I truly love the Schimmer family of dealerships!
KEVIN D. from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 09/19/2020

Hello and thank you for the good review. We greatly appreciate your business. I am glad that this has been resolved for you. If you should have any questions or concerns, feel free to call or stop by. My door is always open. Thank you again and have a good day.

Marjorie R.
2020 Hyundai Tucson
09/16/2020 Category: Service
Very flexible schedule, great reliable service and outstanding staff.
The best dealer ever, outstanding staff.
KEVIN D. from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 09/17/2020

Hello and thank you for taking the time to fill out this review and give us a great rating. We greatly appreciate your business. If you should ever have any questions or concerns, feel free to call or stop by. My door is always open. Thank you again and have a good day.