Overall Rating 4.49/5Overall Rating 4.49/5Overall Rating 4.49/5Overall Rating 4.49/5rating 4.49

Overall Rating 4.2222222/5Overall Rating 4.2222222/5Overall Rating 4.2222222/5Overall Rating 4.2222222/5rating 4.2222222
Overall Rating 2.11111/5Overall Rating 2.11111/5rating 2.11111rating 2.11111rating 2.11111

Robert S.
2006 Hyundai Sonata
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Visit
PHILLIP M., Service Manager from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 10/19/2018

Good morning,
I wanted to thank you for filling out the survey and giving us 5 stars. It means a lot to  all of us here at Schimmer Hyundai. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call, email or stop into see me.  My door is always open!!

2011 Hyundai Elantra To
10/18/2018 Category: Service
Service writers are always friendly and very helpful
The service is always done in a timely manor. Everyone is very Friendly.
PHILLIP M., Service Manager from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 10/18/2018

Good morning,
I want to thank you for filling out the survey and giving us 5 stars. It means a lot to all of here at Schimmers. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call or email me.

sincerely,

LH
Lola H.
10/14/2018 Category: Service
Top Service !
Customers are treated with courtesy and respect. Service is done with accuracy and efficiency. If, during service/ check of battery, tires, etc, they see a need for further service then or in future , it is explained and may be done then or at a convenient time.
PHILLIP M., Service Manager from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 10/14/2018

Good afternoon,
I wanted to take the time to thank you for filling out the survey. It means a lot to all of us here at Schimmer Hyundai. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call, email or stop into see me. My door is always open!!!

Mc Nabb, IL
2012 Hyundai Azera
10/09/2018 Category: Service
The guys came out to help me right before they opened as my car wouldn't start. Within an hour time period they had me back out on the road. Thank you for being there for me.
PHILLIP M., Service Manager from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 10/10/2018

Good morning,
I wanted to take the time to thank you for filling out the survey and giving us 5 stars. It means a lot to all of us here at Schimmer Hyundai. I am glad to see we had everything in stock to repair your vehicle and get you on your way. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call, email or stop into see me. My door is always open!!

TT
Trent T.
Ottawa, IL
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Very friendly and easy
PHILLIP M., Service Manager from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 10/09/2018

Good morning,
I wanted to take the time to thank you for filling out the survey. It does mean a lot to all of us here at Schimmer Hyundai. We also appreciate the opportunity to give us to maintain your Hyundai. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call, email or stop into see me. My door is always open.

James K.
Granville, IL
10/07/2018 Category: Service
Always great service.
PHILLIP M., Service Manager from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 10/07/2018

Good morning,
I wanted to take the time to thank you for filling out the survey and giving us 5 stars.  It means a lot to all of here at Schimmer Hyundai.  If you ever have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call, email or stop into see me.  My door is always open and you know where to find me.

sincerely,

PT
Patricia T.
10/02/2018 Category: Service
Maintenance service was done just as needed.
PHILLIP M., Service Manager from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 10/02/2018

Good afternoon,
I wanted to take the time to thank you for filling out the survey. It means a lot to all of us here at Schimmer Hyundai. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call, email or stop into see me. My door is always open.

Joseph S.
09/22/2018 Category: Service
Strong Service
Good service. Especially important that they pick my vehicle up and work and return it when the service is completed.
PHILLIP M., Service Manager from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 09/24/2018

Good morning,
I wanted to thank you for filling out the survey and giving us 5 stars. It truly means a lot to all of us at Schimmers. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call, email or stop into see me. My door is always open.

LH
Laurie H.
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Schimmers always does a great job
PHILLIP M., Service Manager from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 09/21/2018

Good morning,
I want to thank you for filling out the survey and giving us 5 stars. It means a lot to all of us here at Schimmers. If you ever have and questions or concerns, please feel free to call, email or stop into see me. My door is always open.

BD
Barry D.
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Responding to my reqiurements as needed in a timely manner.
Thank you, Josh.
PHILLIP M., Service Manager from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 09/20/2018

Good morning,
I wanted to thank you for filling out the survey and giving us 5 stars. It means a lot to all of us here at Schimmer Hyundai. I will make sure I tell Josh the kind words you left. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call, email or stop into see me. My door is always open.

09/18/2018 Category: Service
Great communication.
Friendly and thorough.
PHILLIP M., Service Manager from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

Good afternoon,
I wanted to take the time to thank you for filling out the survey. It means a lot to all of us here at Schimmer Hyundai and the Schimmer family. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call, email or stop into see me. My door is always open.

09/14/2018 Category: Service
Extremely long wait
no explanation except to say they were running behind after waiting a while. Took 2 hours for an oil change while I waited
PHILLIP M., Service Manager from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 09/14/2018

Good afternoon,
I am sorry that happened. I didnt realize it. I did try to call you and I did leave a message. I wanted to offer to clean your car for you, free of charge. I can come and pick it up if that helps. Please take the time call me, I would appreciate it.

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/06/2018 Category: Service
Great staff
Everyone is friendly and helpful
PHILLIP M., Service Manager from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 09/07/2018

Good morning,
I wanted to thank you for filling out the Hyundai survey and giving us 5 stars. It means a lot to all of us here at Schimmer's. We also appreciate the opportunity to maintain your Hyundai. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call, email or stop into see me. My door is always open.

LP
Lawrence P.
Cherry, IL
09/04/2018 Category: Service
On time
Got me in and out in a very timely manner.
PHILLIP M., Service Manager from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 09/05/2018

Good afternoon,
I wanted to take the time to thank you for filling out the survey and giving us 5 stars. It means a great deal to all of here at Schimmer Hyundai. If you ever have any concerns, please feel free to call, email or stop into see me. My door is always open.

GB
Gwendolyn B.
Granville, IL
2014 Hyundai Tucson
09/03/2018 Category: Service
Great advice & service Thank You
PHILLIP M., Service Manager from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 09/05/2018

Good afternoon,
I wanted to take the time to thank you for filling out the survey and giving us 4 stars. It means a great deal to all of here at Schimmer Hyundai. If you ever have any concerns, please feel free to call, email or stop into see me. My door is always open.

Benjamin S.
Tonica, IL
09/03/2018 Category: Service
Why so long
When I have the same work done at other places, such as the old Sears or big boys tires it is an hour at the most. Staff though is friendly just seems when you walk in for the key drop off and such, its frequently "we will be with you in a minute" but to be clear they have never been rude or had attitude while saying it
PHILLIP M., Service Manager from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 09/04/2018

Good morning,
First of all I want to thank you for filling out the survey and stating your thoughts. It should not take an hour and a half to complete an oil change. There is no excuse for that. I did take the time to look at the repair order log in the computer. It states that you arrived at 7:55am and left a 9:30am. There are times when the phones are coming in as fast as we can answer them and people are waiting. I hope you will give us another try and we will go better.

PH
Patricia H.
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/27/2018 Category: Service
Great service and knowledgeable staff
I’ve always gone to Schumer since my purchase and I trust them
PHILLIP M., Service Manager from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 08/28/2018

Good morning,
I wanted to take the time to thank you for filling out the survey and giving us 5 stars. I understand how valuable your time is. It means a great deal to all of us here at Schimmer Hyundai and the Schimmer family. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call, email or stop into see me. My door is always open.

MN
Mary N.
Utica, IL
2012 Hyundai Tucson
08/23/2018 Category: Service
They made it right!
I was contacted by the service manager after I commented on not getting a wiper blade replaced when I had requested one before bringing my car in for an oil change. They made it right.

08/23/2018 Category: Service
Double check work.
Next time I won't assume everything was done and check before I leave.
PHILLIP M., Service Manager from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 08/27/2018

Good morning,
I did read your comments on the survey that you filled out. I talked to everyone here to try and figure out where we went wrong. I cant fix issues unless i know about them. I did try to call and left a message and would like for you to please call me back. It is my understanding that you asked for wiper blades to be replaced of which we did not!! If you have not had the wiper blades replaced as of yet I would like to send someone to your house and replace them at no charge to you. Please take the time to call me. I take these issues seriously.

NF
Nicole F.
Oglesby, IL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/29/2018 Category: Service
First time getting service at Schimmer
Friendly staff and good service provided. No issues at all so far with our 2018 Sante Fe, we love it!
PHILLIP M., Service Manager from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 07/30/2018

Good morning,
I want to thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey and giving us 5 stars. It does mean a lot to all of us here at the dealership and the Schimmer family. I understand how valuable your time is. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call, email or stop into see me. My door is always open.

2007 Hyundai Sonata
07/27/2018 Category: Service
Quick and efficient service
PHILLIP M., Service Manager from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 07/30/2018

Good morning,
I wanted to thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey and give us 5 stars. I understand how valuable your time is. It means a great deal to all of us here at Schimmers. We also appreciate the opportunity to maintain your Hyundai for you. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call, email or stop into see me. My door is always open.