Overall Rating 4.299998/5Overall Rating 4.299998/5Overall Rating 4.299998/5Overall Rating 4.299998/5rating 4.299998
Overall Rating 2.1/5Overall Rating 2.1/5rating 2.1rating 2.1rating 2.1

David B.
Seneca, IL
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
04/17/2019 Category: Service
The people
Thanks you were great again
PHILLIP M., Service Manager from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 04/18/2019

Good morning,
Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey and giving us 5 stars. It means a great deal to all of us here at Schimmer Hyundai. We appreciate the opportunity to maintain your Hyundai for you. As always if you ever have any questions or concerns, please feel free to email, call or stop into see me.

Dorothy H.
Streator, IL
04/05/2019 Category: Service
efficient and nice lounge area.
Happy with them, but no one is perfect. I will be back.
PHILLIP M., Service Manager from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 04/05/2019

Good afternoon,
I want to thank you for taking the time to fill out the Hyundai survey. I understand how valuable your time is. It also means a lot to all of us here at Schimmer Hyundai. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call, email or stop into see me. My door is always open!!!

David B.
Seneca, IL
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
04/05/2019 Category: Service
Big thanks
Everyone was great. Kept me posted on what was going on with our car. Thanks
PHILLIP M., Service Manager from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 04/05/2019

Good morning,
I want to thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey and giving us 5 stars. I also thank you for the kind words. It means a lot to all of us here at Schimmer Hyundai and the Schimmer family. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call, email or stop into see me. My door is always open!! Please enjoy your weekend, spring might finally be here :)

LH
Laurie H.
Princeton, IL
04/03/2019 Category: Service
Great service and great people
I have been coming here for years
Pat Cousar is the best salesman and service is always in it! Will continue to buy and service my vehicles here!
PHILLIP M., Service Manager from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 04/03/2019

Good afternoon,
I appreciate you taking the time to fill out the Hyundai survey. I understand how valuable your time is. It means a great deal to all of us here at Schimmer Hyundai and the Schimmer family. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call, email or stop into see me. My door is always open!!!!!!!!!! I hope spring is finally here?

KT
Kevin T.
Marseilles, IL
04/03/2019 Category: Service
All the employees
I can't say enough good things . I buy from John King, Dave Kain is a great leader and Manager. When I had my car serviced I dealt with Jaclyn Boyd and she did an excellent job!! My mom is also a loyal customer!
PHILLIP M., Service Manager from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 04/03/2019

Good afternoon,
I want to say thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey and giving us 5 stars. It means a great deal to all of us here at Schimmer Hyundai and the Schimmer family. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call, email or stop into see me. My door is always open!!!  I also wanted to thank you for the kind words!!!

Debra R.
Marseilles, IL
03/28/2019 Category: Service
Very friendly
This is only my second time having my vehicle serviced and I must say I'm very happy with the service department. They are friendly and answer all my questions with a smile and respect. I have a reason to look forward to oil changes. And it's all done in less than an hour. Outstanding!
PHILLIP M., Service Manager from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 03/28/2019

Good afternoon,
I want to thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey and the kind words you wrote. It means a lot to all of us here at Schimmer Hyundai and the Schimmer family. We strive to be the best. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please feel free to email, call or stop into see me. My door is always open!!!

Jerry R.
03/26/2019 Category: Service
Basic maintenance
Typical oil change and filters. A bit faster service than last time
PHILLIP M., Service Manager from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 03/26/2019

Good afternoon,
I want to thank you for taking the time to fill out the Hyundai survey. It means a lot to all of us here at Schimmer Hyundai and the Schimmer family. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please feel free to email, call or stop into see me. My door is always open!!!  Hope warmer weather is on the way soon!!! Have a great day.

HB
H B.
03/23/2019
Have purchase multiple vehicles from these folks over the past 25 years. Always a pleasant experience. Also use their Shop for routine maintenance. Recently had need of Shop service, they went "above and beyond" to address my concerns and needs. Five star operation !
PHILLIP M., Service Manager from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 03/25/2019

Good morning,
I wanted to thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey and saying such kind words. It's always nice to hear positive feed back. It means a lot to all of us here at Schimmer Hyundai and the Schimmer family. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please feel free to email, call or stop into see me. My door is always open!!!

Princeton, IL
03/21/2019 Category: Service
Quick and simple
In and out on time!
PHILLIP M., Service Manager from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 03/22/2019

Good morning,
I wanted to thank you for taking the time to fill you the Hyundai survey and giving us 5 stars. It means a lot to all of us here at Schimmer Hyundai and the Schimmer family. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call, email or stop into see me. My door is always open!!

PM
Phillip M.
2011 Hyundai Elantra To
03/13/2019 Category: Service
service staff is friendly and gets the car done in a reasonable amount of time.
service staff is friendly and gets the car done in a reasonable amount of time.
PHILLIP M., Service Manager from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 03/13/2019

Good afternoon,
I wanted to thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey. It means a lot to all of us here at Schimmer Hyundai and the Schimmer family. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call, email or stop into see me. My door is always open.

EK
Edward K.
02/22/2019 Category: Service
Good service.
Good service.
PHILLIP M., Service Manager from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 02/22/2019

Good morning,
I wanted to thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey and giving us 5 stars. I understand how valuable your time is. It does mean a lot to all us here at Schimmer Hyundai and the Schimmer family. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call, email or stop into see me. My door is always open!!!

James K.
02/21/2019 Category: Service
Always great.
Always great service.
PHILLIP M., Service Manager from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 02/22/2019

Good morning,
I wanted to thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey and giving us 5 stars. I also want to thank you for the kind works. It means a lot to all of us here at Schimmers. You have been a loyal customer for a long time and always look forward to seeing you both. As always if you ever have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call, email or stop into see me. My door is always open!!

PT
Patricia T.
02/18/2019 Category: Service
Schimmers Peru
I received an EMail that there was a recall. I called the service department and the appointment was quickly made and work completed while I waited. No problem1
PHILLIP M., Service Manager from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 02/19/2019

Good morning,
I wanted to thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey and giving us 5 stars. It means a lot to all of us at Schimmer Hyundai and the Schimmer family. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call, email or stop into see me. My door is always open!!

Mary H.
Oglesby, IL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/18/2019 Category: Service
Friendliness and very professional.
Everything was made so easy. There could have been a little Give and take on selling price. More fun that way.
PHILLIP M., Service Manager from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 02/18/2019

Good afternoon,
I wanted to thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey and giving us 5 stars. It means a lot to all of us here at Schimmer Hyundai and the Schimmer family. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call, email or stop into see me. My door is always open!!!

Spring Valley, IL
01/26/2019 Category: Service
Service was good.
Went in for recall work and they did find another issue that was also covered under the warranty.
PHILLIP M., Service Manager from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 01/28/2019

Good morning,
I wanted to thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey and giving us 4 stars. It means a great deal to all of us here at Schimmer Hyundai and the Schimmer family. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call, email or stop into see me. My door is always open!!!

Joseph K.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/23/2019 Category: Service
good service all the time
Great sevice and on time appomitements all the time
PHILLIP M., Service Manager from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 01/23/2019

Good afternoon,
I wanted to thank you for filling out the survey and saying such kind works. It means a lot to all of us here at Schimmer Hyundai and the Schimmer family. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to call, email or stop into see me. My door is always open!!!

Oglesby, IL
01/22/2019 Category: Service
Outstanding service at the desk with the service desk employee who checked me in she went over in detail what was done to the car, and my billing statement. Very pleasant and friendly.

I would suggest Shimmers call the customer to the service desk to explain any issues that need repair with the vehicle, the cost, and show them at the desk a dirty filter etc. rather than doing that in the waiting room with an entire room full of other customers.
PHILLIP M., Service Manager from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 01/22/2019

Good evening,
I want to take the time to thank you for filling out the survey and giving us 5 stars. It means a lot to all of us here at Schimmer Hyundai and the Schimmer family. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call, email or stop into see me. My door is always open. This weather has been crazy the last couple of weeks. Be careful tonight and tomorrow morning with the ice.

BC
Barbara C.
2010 Hyundai Genesis Co
01/22/2019 Category: Service
Unacceptable parking
I had difficulty finding a parking spot
Afterward, I couldn’t find my car
When I did it was parked on a sheet of ice
I fell and banged my head
No one asked if I wanted a car wash...I wouldn’t have but I should have been asked
PHILLIP M., Service Manager from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 01/23/2019

Good afternoon,
I hope your are doing okay. I did call you yesterday to check in with you. Please remember to call when you are ready for a car wash. I can send the guys to your house to pick it up and bring it back. Also you can always ask for me if you wish. We will make sure the car is parked by the front door if you are waiting!!! If there is anything else I can do, please don't hesitate to call or stop into see me. My door is always open.

Robert B.
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Great Service!
Excnd in detecting and correcting, exellent service, great technicians - wonderful service all around.
PHILLIP M., Service Manager from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 01/21/2019

Good morning,
Hope you have a warm coat, its a little chilly outside today. I wanted to take the time to thank you for filling out the survey and giving us 5 stars. It means a great deal to all of us here at Schimmer Hyundai and the Schimmer family. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call, email or stop into see me. My door is always open!!
Keep warm!!

PS
Patrick S.
Ottawa, IL
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/14/2019 Category: Service
Replaced camera and took care of a factory recall. Fast and reliable. Thanks again
PHILLIP M., Service Manager from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 01/15/2019

Good morning,
I wanted to take the time to thank you for filling out the survey and giving us 5 stars. I also want to thank you for the kind comments. It means a great deal to all of us here at Schimmer Hyundai and the Schimmer family. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call, email or stop into see me. My door is always open!!! Looks like we are going to get a lot more snow this weekend. Oh well I guess we do live in Illinois and it's January.