4.6

Patricia M.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
02/16/2020 Category: Service
Great service always
I have referred several people already, one of which was my nephew and he purchased his Elantra from you and has been very happy also. This is my second car and I will always purchase from you if I need another vehicle.
KEVIN D. from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 02/17/2020

Hello and thank you for taking the time to fill out this review and give us a good rating. We greatly appreciate your business. If yu ever have any questions or concerns feel free to call or stop by, my door is always open. 815-224-4500

PJ
Patricia J.
Depue, IL
02/06/2020 Category: Service
Schimmers service dept
Excellent service from employees. All my questions were answered about my car and services to be performed. Car was serviced within time frame promised. Thankyou !
KEVIN D. from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 02/07/2020

Hello and thank you for taking the time to fill out this review and give us a good rating. We greatly appreciate your business. If you ever have any questions or concerns, feel free to call or stop by, my door is always open. 815-224-4500

Jaimie D.
Hennepin, IL
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/04/2020 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service
They always are friendly & on point. They keep me informed no matter if I'm there or gone.
KEVIN D. from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 02/04/2020

Hello and thank you for taking the time to fill out this review. We greatly appreciate your business. If you ever have any questions or concerns, feel free to call or stop by. My door is always open. 815-224-4500

Douglas B.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
02/02/2020 Category: Service
Oil change and software update
Appointment was right on schedule. They check everything they were supposed to and advise me of my filters and done in a timely matter.
KEVIN D. from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 02/04/2020

Hello and thank you for taking the time to fill out this review and give us a great rating. We greatly appreciate your business. If you ever have any questions or concerns feel free to call or stop by, my door is always open. 815-224-4500

Oglesby, IL
01/22/2020 Category: Service
service at schimmer peru il
always receive excellent service
KEVIN D. from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 01/22/2020

Hello and thank you for taking the time to fill out this review and give us a great rating. We greatly appreciate your business. If you ever have any questions or concerns, feel free to call or stop by, my door is always open. 815-224-4500

DN
Don N.
01/09/2020 Category: Service
They found out the problem that was happening and gave me a brand new car to use to go home until they had it corrected.
KEVIN D. from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 01/09/2020

Hello and thank you for taking the time to fill put this review and giving us a good rating. We greatly appreciate your business. If you ever have any questions or concerns feel free to call or stop by, my door is always open. 815-224-4500

JN
Jurgita N.
Spring Valley, IL
01/07/2020 Category: Service
As always excellent service. Thank you!
KEVIN D. from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 01/07/2020

Hello and thank you for taking the time to fill out this review and give us a great rating. We greatly appreciate your business. If you ever have any questions or concerns feel free to call me or stop by, my door ias always open. 815-224-4500

JN
Jurgita N.
Spring Valley, IL
2019 Hyundai Tucson
12/29/2019 Category: Service
We are very pleased with service
KEVIN D. from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 12/30/2019

Hello and thank you for taking the time to fill out this review and giving us a great rating. We greatly appreciate your business. If you ever have any questions or concerns feel free to call or stop by, my door is always open. 815-224-4500

PT
Patricia T.
12/19/2019 Category: Service
Great service close to home
I took my car to Schimmers for an oil change and tire rotation Dec. 16th. Technician Nick Bunzell did a thorough check on my 5 year old car and found wearing of tires requiring alignment. He explained all of this very thoroughly which I need, knowing nothing about cars. Since this would take longer, I was given a ride home so I wouldn't have to wait and when all the work and inspections were done, the car was delivered to my house! Trusting people who are servicing anything I need done, is so important to me and I certainly will continue to have all my car needs handled by Schimmers. Other names on my detailed receipt were Service Adviser Ryan Karns and Tech John Bouldin. Everyone was great!
KEVIN D. from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 12/19/2019

TH
Tom H.
Princeton, IL
12/16/2019
Went the extra mile(s)
When our lease expired my wife and I went back to a dealership in Ottawa where we had purchased 5 vehicles. When they did not have anything that suited our needs we asked them to help us find something. They never called us back. We decided to move on and we went to Dixon on a friend's recommendation. Same results. Frustrating. So, while on a drive to Peru, we stopped in to Schimmers. We met Randy Willoughby. We test drove an Escape and then an Edge. We loved the Edge, but not that particular one. We asked Randy if he could find one with the EcoBoost engine, he said he would look and get back to us in a few days. We thought here we go again. Sure enough, Randy called a few days later saying the found one in Ohio and he sent us the particulars. We liked what we saw. Schimmers sent a person to Ohio to get the car and we drove it and bought it! Randy went the extra mile and now he has loyal customers who are passing the word on his extra efforts. Thanks again, Randy!
KEVIN D. from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 12/16/2019

Hello and thank you for taking the time to fill out this review. We greatly appreciate your kind words of appreciation. We strive to make every experience here the best you could have. Thank you again and we hope you enjoy your new vehicle.

Michael P.
12/04/2019 Category: Service
Recall work
What the recall was for not explained
KEVIN D. from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 12/04/2019

Hello and thank you for taking the time to fill out this review. Your business means alot to us and we greatly appreciate that. If you ever have any questions or concerns feel free to call or stop by, my door is always open. 815-224-4500

RZ
Ruth Z.
12/03/2019 Category: Service
Service review
Excellent customer service from the Schimmers service department. Big thank you for getting the unscheduled brake job done.
PHILLIP M., Service Manager from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 12/03/2019

Good afternoon,
I wanted to thank you for taking the time to fill out the Hyundai survey. It means a great deal to all of us here at Schimmer Hyundai and the Schimmer family. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call, email or stop into see me!!

Sincerely,

Wyanet, IL
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/25/2019 Category: Service
Always top notch!
I am on my sixth Schimmer vehicle(fifth Hyundai) in twenty years and have never experienced a problem with any one of them. Following the recommended service schedule have always kept my vehicle performing at peak efficiency. I continue to take my vehicles to Schimmer's service department because they are always courteous, helpful, knowledgeable, and always complete the work in a timely and satisfactory manner. I am always comfortable taking my vehicle to them, and will continue to do so.
KEVIN D. from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 11/26/2019

Good morning and thank you for taking the time to fill out this review and give us a good review. We greatly appreciate your business. If you ever have any conerns or questions feel free to call or stop by, my door is always open. 815-224-4500

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/22/2019 Category: Service
Oil & filter change.
Everything done in a timely matter.
PHILLIP M., Service Manager from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 11/22/2019

Good afternoon,
I wanted to take the time to thank you for filling out the survey. It means a lot to all of us here at Schimmer Hyundai and the Schimmer family. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call, email or stop into see me.

Sincerely,

Susan M.
Mount Vernon, IA
11/15/2019
Service Dept
Ryan, the Service Manager, and John the Master Mechanic are wonderful to work with. They took the time to show us and explain to us our very complicated situation. Ryan kept us updated throughout the process and follow-up with us weeks after the car was repaired.
KEVIN D. from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 11/15/2019

Hello and thank you for the great review. We greatly appreciate your business and time to give feed back. If you ever have any questions or concerns feel free to stop by or call 815-224-4500, my door is always open. Thank you again.