4.6

06/09/2021 Category: Service
Very happy with service
Highly recommend
Tarryn A. from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 06/09/2021

Thank you for your great review, Theresa! Please do not hesitate to give us a call or stop by if you ever have any questions or concerns - we are always here to help!

PK
Patrick K.
Bourbonnais, IL
05/19/2021
Receive the "Schimmer Hyundai Experience" at no extra charge!
I had been looking for a midsized sedan for a couple of weeks. I had found several on other dealers lots that would have fit my needs, but we could never get together on price. Thankfully I found a Sonata online at Schimmer Hyundai that would be the perfect vehicle. Thanks to Don in management and Randy in sales I was able to get the deal I wanted in no time at all without any unwarranted sales pressure. Since there was no trade in and I had no way to get the car home, Randy even delivered it to my front door. Now that is service with a capital "S", my friends.
Tarryn A. from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 05/19/2021

Congratulations on your new Sonata, Patrick! We strive to provide an exceptional experience to everyone who interacts with our dealership, and we are thrilled to hear that is exactly what you received! Please do not hesitate to give us a call or stop by if you ever have any questions, concerns, or service needs!

SF
Sarah F.
2020 Hyundai Tucson
04/28/2021 Category: Service
I don’t think I would drive any other vehicle
I have loved all my Hyundai vehicles. Good value for money!
Schimmer Hyundai have sold all my cars to me, they are very professional and the service package is exceptional!
Tarryn A. from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 05/04/2021

Thank you for the great review, Sarah!

Matt G.
Ottawa, IL
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/26/2021 Category: Service
Great!
From customer service to the auto service - we are always pleased with our experience at Schimmer.
Tarryn A. from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 04/27/2021

Thank you for taking the time to provide this review, Matt! We always strive to provide exceptional service and it is great to know that is exactly what you received! Please do not hesitate to give us a call or stop on by if something comes up  in the future, we are always happy to help.

Robert B.
Granville, IL
04/12/2021 Category: Service
Fantastic Service from polite, knowledgeable, attentive and caring personnel
Great service from interested personnel who were polite, efficient and knowledgeable and seemed to be very interested in taking care of our situation to our satisfaction. Highly recommend this dealership and it's fantastic personnel.
Tarryn A. from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 04/14/2021

Thank you for taking the time to give us this great review, Robert! We are thrilled to hear that your experience was nothing short of excellent, and please do not hesitate to contact us if something comes up, we are always more than happy to help!

HH
Harvey H.
Princeton, IL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/13/2021 Category: Service

03/12/2021 Category: Service
JEREMY P M. from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 03/13/2021

Hi harvey, thanks for taking my call today. Remember in the futture if you need anything let me know! THX!

Jeremy

Tarryn A. from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 03/17/2021

Thank you for your great review, Harvey! Please think of us for any future vehicle or service needs you may have - we are always here to help!

KN
Kathleen N.
03/03/2021 Category: Service
Very good experience!
They did a great job of making sure the problem with my car was fixed correctly.

Was a warranty repair, so I was provided with a courtesy car that was similar to my vehicle.

Return when my vehicle was done was quick and easy.

Very good experience...
Tarryn A. from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 03/17/2021

Thank you for your great review, Kathleen! Please think of us for any future vehicle or service needs you may have - we are always here to help!

KN
Kathleen N.
02/25/2021 Category: Service
Stood behind their work...
Brought my vehicle back to Schimmer due to an oil light flashing, which they originally thought was a faulty sensor, but the problem continued after the sensor was replaced. They dug in to it further, and found a hard to find problem with the vehicle that was not letting oil pump correctly, and gave me a loaner car to use while it was in their shop because it would take a couple days to get the parts.

It was a problem that was difficult to pinpoint, but they were able to diagnose it, and fix it before further problems came from it.

Very happy that I will not be looking at the oil light flashing anymore, and glad that even if the issue was not solved on the first visit, they made darn sure it was fixed on the second visit.

Restores my confidence in the vehicle, and I’m very pleased with the courtesy of the service staff. They were genuinely concerned that the problem was persisting, and made sure I’d have no more problems with it. They stood behind their work, and that’s what I expect in a service shop.

02/22/2021 Category: Service
Need improvement on scheduling
Overall experience not terrible, but disappointed with parts that should have been covered by powertrain warranty not being covered, and scheduling not being done correctly.

Had my vehicle in for service, and asked to have an oil change done while this was being done, only to find out on vehicle return that the oil change had not been completed, and was scheduled for the following day, when I was not able to bring it in.
JEREMY P M. from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 02/25/2021

Hi Randy, again I apologize that we missed the oil change on your appointment and that the oil pressure light issue was still present. Thank you for being patient with us on this repair. As we spoke yesterday we did get the concern diagnosed and parts will be here soon and there will be no deductible this visit. Also as my GM stated, he will also reimbure you for your previous deductible. if you have any concerns please contact me anytime!

RJ
Rebekah J.
Earlville, IL
2019 Hyundai Sonata
02/06/2021 Category: Service
Easy scheduling for maintenance
Easy to schedule regular maintenance and they do their best to get you out as quick and efficiently as possible.
JACLYN B., Service Advisor from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 02/09/2021

Thank you Rebekah! We strive to provide an exceptional experience for every customer and I'm happy to know that you feel we're meeting that goal!  As always, we're here to help, please do not hesitate to give us a call!

Jaclyn Boyd
Service Advisor, Schimmer Hyundai

KT
Karen T.
Sheffield, IL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/05/2021 Category: Service
Service call
Jaci and Jeremy have been great. Very pleased with my service at Schimmer's.

02/04/2021 Category: Service
Service call
Jaci is great to work with, listen to the customers concerns. Follows up after visit. Is always working to satisify the customer.
JEREMY P M. from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 02/04/2021

Karen, it was great speaking with you today. Again THANK YOU for taking the time to give us feedback on how we are doing at Schimmer Hyundai. Please call us when you have time and we can set up an appointment to look at the noise we spoke about. If you ever need anything dont hesitate to reach out to me anytime.

Jeremy

BP
Bethany P.
Van Orin, IL
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/04/2021 Category: Service
Friendly service
My car acted up they thought the problem was corrected but I had to go right back five mins later. They were apologetic and courteous. They made sure I had a loaner car I felt comfortable in until mine is done.
Tarryn A. from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 01/06/2021

Hi Bethany,

We're very happy to hear that your vehicle is being properly addressed and that you have a dependable mode of transportation to get you through during this time! We are always happy to help in any way we can.

Martha M.
Peru, IL
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/22/2020 Category: Service
Oil, lube, and quick check up
Courteous and quick, and we trust their judgment.
KEVIN D. from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 12/31/2020

Hello and thank you for taking the time to fill out thhis review and give us a good rating. We greatly appreciate your business. If you ever have any questions or concerns, feel free to call or stop by. My  door is always open. Thank you again and have a good day.

Joshua G.
2020 Hyundai Tucson
12/10/2020 Category: Service
Very friendly and dependable. Quick service. Explained everything they did.
KEVIN D. from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 12/11/2020

Hello and thank you for taking the time to fill out this review and give us a good rating. We greatly appreciate your business. If you ever have any questions or concerns, feel free to call or stop by. My door is always open. Thank you again and have a good day.

Benjamin S.
Tonica, IL
2019 Hyundai Tucson
11/11/2020 Category: Service
No complaints
They were ready for me when I got there, and the service was done in a fair amount of time. They were friendly, the work seems to have been done well.
KEVIN D. from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 11/12/2020

Hello and thank you for taking the time to fill out this review and give us a good rating. We greatly appreciate your business. We have restructured a few things with people and processes here to better accomodate the customers. I'm glad you had a better experience. If you ever have any questions or concerns, feel free to call or stop by. My door is always open. Thank you again and have a good day.

KT
Karen T.
Sheffield, IL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/06/2020 Category: Service
Jackie in service is awesome. She listens to the customer and works with you.
Jackie in service is awesome. She listens to the customer and works with you.
KEVIN D. from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 11/06/2020

Hello and thank you for taking the time to fill out this review and give us a good rating. We greatly appreciate your business. I will deffinatley take care of the bathroom issue! Thank you for bringing it to my attention. If you ever have any questions or concerns, feel free to call me or stop by. My door is always open. Thank you again and have a good day.