Overall Rating 4.299998/5Overall Rating 4.299998/5Overall Rating 4.299998/5Overall Rating 4.299998/5rating 4.299998
Overall Rating 2.1/5Overall Rating 2.1/5rating 2.1rating 2.1rating 2.1

Betty B.
Peru, IL
12/17/2018 Category: Service
I had my vehicle in for it’s first oil change recently and had to bring my 5 year old grandson along. We went into the showroom to look at the new cars and talk to my salesperson Pat. He was busy with a customer, so we looked at the cars and went back to the waiting area. A few minutes later Donny wanted to back and look at the new cars again. This time Pat was at his desk so we said hello to him. At that point Donny noticed a red car we hadn’t noticed earlier. Pat invited Donny to sit inside the car in the drivers seat, he even raised the seat for him. He also allowed Donny to check over his small cars on display above his desk. This epitomizes the service I have come to expect at Schimmer Hyundai.
PHILLIP M., Service Manager from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 12/18/2018

Good morning,
I wanted to thank you for filling out the survey. It means a great deal to all of us at Schimmer Hyundai and the Schimmer family. I also want to thank you for the kind words. We appreciate you purchasing a vehicle from us and having us maintain it for you. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please feel free to email, call or stop into see me. My door is always open.

BL
Bonnie L.
12/17/2018 Category: Service
Schimmer Hyundai Always does a good job taking care of our Vehicles. We think Phil May is the best and gives great service .
PHILLIP M., Service Manager from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 12/17/2018

Good afternoon,
I wanted to take the time to thank you for filling out the survey and giving us 5 stars. The kind comments mean a lot to me!!! As always if you have any issues or concerns, please feel free to call, email or stop into see me. My door is open!!

JN
Joseph N.
Spring Valley, IL
2013 Hyundai Tucson
12/08/2018 Category: Service
As always, excellent service.
PHILLIP M., Service Manager from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 12/10/2018

Good morning,
I wanted to take the time to thank you for filling out the survey. It means a great deal to all of us here at Schimmer Hyundai. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call, email or stop into see me. My door is always open.

Arlington, IL
2018 Hyundai Kona
12/05/2018 Category: Service
Easy and convenient for service
I love my Kona and I want to take care of it so convenience and ease are very important to me. I like the reminders that it's time for service and the entire service process was very easy.
PHILLIP M., Service Manager from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 12/05/2018

Good morning,
I am so excited that you love your Kona. They are such a neat vehicle. I also want to thank you for filling out the survey. I understand how valuable your time is. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call, email or stop into see me. My door is always open!!!!

MT
Marie T.
2004 Hyundai Sonata
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Car repairs
I bring my ca
I've been bringing my Hyundai into Hyundai dealer since I bought it new so you have to know I have no complaints. I wish Hyundai would stop sending this you can bet if I was disappointed t would let Hyundai know. I am happy with my service.
PHILLIP M., Service Manager from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 12/05/2018

Good morning,
I wanted to thank you for filling out the survey and giving us feedback. It means a lot to all of us here at Schimmer Hyundai and the Schimmer family. We also appreciate the opportunity to maintain your Hyundai for you. If you do ever have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call, email or stop into see me. My door is always open!!!

12/04/2018 Category: Service
The Service Department send reminders for my appointment and completed all work in a professional manner
PHILLIP M., Service Manager from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 12/04/2018

Good evening,
I wanted to thank you for filling out the Hyundai survey, it means a lot to all of us here at Schimmer's and the Schimmer family. I understand how valuable your time is. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call, email or stop into see me. My door is always open. Hope you have a Merry Christmas!!

KL
Kevin L.
11/28/2018
Friendly staff
The staff I encountered today at my interview was friendly and helpful. They all made me feel very welcome and I could tell everyone is very knowledgeable. I hope to be a part of the team.
PHILLIP M., Service Manager from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 11/29/2018

Good morning,
Thank you for the kind words. We have several applicants to get through. We will be in touch.

David M.
11/26/2018 Category: Service
H
H
PHILLIP M., Service Manager from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 11/26/2018

Good morning,
I wanted to take the time to thank you for filling out the survey and giving us 5 stars. It means a lot to all of us here at Schimmer Hyundai and the Schimmer family. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call, email or stop into see me. My door is open!!!!!!! I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!

NB
Nancy B.
11/23/2018 Category: Service
excellent service...goes above and beyond to help customers.
excellent service...goes above and beyond to help customers.
PHILLIP M., Service Manager from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 11/26/2018

CV
Courtney V.
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Everything went well
As expected. Will continue having my car serviced there in the future.
PHILLIP M., Service Manager from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 11/20/2018

Good morning,
I wanted to take the time to thank you for filling out the survey and giving us 5 stars. I understand how valuable your time is and it does mean a lot to all of us here at Schimmer Hyundai and the Schimmer family. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call, email or stop into see me. My door is always open. Have a Happy Thanksgiving!!

2004 Hyundai Sonata
11/18/2018 Category: Service
Convenient like having people who are familiar with my vehicle
Satisfied with service like that keep up with my vehicle
PHILLIP M., Service Manager from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 11/19/2018

Good morning,
I wanted to take the time to thank you for filling out the survey and giving us 5 stars. It means a lot to all of us here at Schimmer Hyundai and the Schimmer family. I understand how valuable your time is. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call, email or stop into see me. My door is always open.

MT
Martin T.
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Thank you!
PHILLIP M., Service Manager from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

Good morning,
I wanted to thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey and giving us 5 stars. It means a great deal to all of us here at Schimmer Hyundai and the Schimmer family. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call, email or stop into see me. My door is always open!!!

11/08/2018 Category: Service
Great Location
Besides the convenient location, the service center is very professional and thorough.
PHILLIP M., Service Manager from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

Good morning,
I wanted to thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey and giving us 5 stars. It means a great deal to all of us here at Schimmer Hyundai and the Schimmer family. We also appreciate you giving us the opportunity to maintain your Hyundai for you. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call, email or stop into see me. My door is always open.

WG
Walter G.
11/05/2018 Category: Service
Care for the customer.
We have been customers of this dealership for many years. The reasons that keep bringing us back are many. Our salesperson, Pat Cusar, has been very accommodating and attentive to our needs and wants. He has been very patient and thorough with us during and after the purchase. When shopping for a vehicle we ask for him. Another reason to bring us back has always been the excellent service department. Walt G.
PHILLIP M., Service Manager from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 11/06/2018

Good morning,
I wanted to thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey and giving us 5 stars. It means a great deal to all of us here at Schimmer Hyundai and we also understand how valuable your time is. If you ever have any concerns with Schimmer Hyundai, please feel free to call, email or stop into see me. My door is always open!!!

Robert B.
11/02/2018 Category: Service
service department is EXCELLENT
From the moment you arrive at Schimmer service department, you feel that Schimmer employees are really oncerned about your needs and they take care of the vehicle quickly and keep us informed of progress on repair.
Very friendly and efficient.
PHILLIP M., Service Manager from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 11/05/2018

Good morning,
I wanted to take the time to thank you for filling out the survey and giving us 5 stars. Your kind words are greatly appreciated too!! It means a lot to all of us here at Schimmer Hyundai and the Schimmer family. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call, email or stop into see me. My door is always open!!!

Jacqueline L.
Peru, IL
2015 Hyundai Tucson
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Everyone is very friendly and helpful!!
PHILLIP M., Service Manager from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 10/31/2018

Good morning,
I wanted to take the time to thank you for filling out the survey and giving us 5 stars. I understand how valuable your time is. It means a great deal to all of us here at Schimmer Hyundai and the Schimmer family. We do appreciate the opportunity to maintain your Hyundai for you. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call, email or stop into see me. My door is always open!!!

MN
Mary N.
Utica, IL
2012 Hyundai Tucson
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Fast and Efficient
I had quite a bit of work done but still got the car back one day before I expected it!
PHILLIP M., Service Manager from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 10/31/2018

Sally C.
Marseilles, IL
10/29/2018 Category: Service
its like a friendly family
Never have had a problem with all the sales dept and the service dept are great also.
PHILLIP M., Service Manager from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 10/30/2018

Good morning,
I wanted to thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey and giving us 5 stars. I understand how valuable your time is. It does mean a lot to all of us here at Schimmer Hyundai and the Schimmer family. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call, email or stop into see me. My door is always open!!

Clarendon Hills, IL
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/29/2018 Category: Service
Great communicators!
My car broke down on my way home from Peoria, and luckily Schimmer Hyundai was nearby! They communicated with me in a very timely manner over the course of the month to resolve the issues with my car. What to many would have been a stressful situation, for me, was one that was immediately put to ease by the hard working and supportive staff at Schimmer!
PHILLIP M., Service Manager from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 10/29/2018

Good afternoon,
I want to thank you for filling out the survey and giving us 5 stars. Also the kind words were appreciated greatly. It means a lot to all of us here at Schimmer Hyundai and the Schimmer family.

Depue, IL
10/23/2018 Category: Service
Prompt, courteous service!
My last two visits were perfect. The service was quick and fininshed within allotted time frame. No hassle service.
PHILLIP M., Service Manager from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 10/24/2018

Good morning,
I want to thank you for giving us 5 stars and for the kind comments you left. It means a lot to all of us here at Schimmer Hyundai and the Schimmer family. We also appreciate the opportunity to maintain your Hyundai for you. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call, email or stop into see me. My door is always open!!