Overall Rating 4.3636355/5Overall Rating 4.3636355/5Overall Rating 4.3636355/5Overall Rating 4.3636355/5rating 4.3636355
Overall Rating 2.09091/5Overall Rating 2.09091/5rating 2.09091rating 2.09091rating 2.09091

PM
Patricia M.
2003 Hyundai Accent
06/19/2019 Category: Service
I was able to get this car in next day. They even came and picked it up for me!
PHILLIP M., Service Manager from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 06/24/2019

Thank you for your great review!  We always try to make things as easy as we can, where we can!  If you ever need assistance, please feel free to call or stop in to see myself or our service manager, Phil May.  We look forward to seeing you in the future!

06/13/2019 Category: Service
Good
Got a good plan together and made sure I was included along the way.
Picked up my car at work and gave me a great loaner vehicle while my issue was explored and fixed.
PHILLIP M., Service Manager from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 06/14/2019

Good morning,
I want to thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey and giving us 5 stars. I understand how valuable your time is. It means a lot to all of us here at Schimmer Hyundai. I will be sure to show this survey to the technician!! As always if you ever have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call, email or stop into see me. My door is always open!!!

James K.
Granville, IL
2012 Hyundai Tucson
06/02/2019 Category: Service
Had service done.
In on time out quickly. Five stars.
PHILLIP M., Service Manager from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 06/03/2019

Good morning,
I want to thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey and giving us 5 stars. It means a lot to all of us here at Schimmer Hyundai and the Schimmer family. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call, email or stop into see me. My door is always open!!!

MT
Marie T.
Ottawa, IL
2004 Hyundai Sonata
05/27/2019 Category: Service
Like that they provide loaners when you need and happy with service
I've been having service on my vehicle with Hyundai ever since I first bought it 15 yrs ago
PHILLIP M., Service Manager from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 05/28/2019

Good morning,
I wanted to thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey and giving us 5 stars. It means a lot to all of us here at Schimmer Hyundai. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call, email or stop into see me. My door is always open.

05/24/2019 Category: Service
Everything went super and the completed my recall work.
My only complaint was the o change took over an hour.
PHILLIP M., Service Manager from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 05/28/2019

Good morning,
Our goal is to get every oil change out in 1 hour. We do need to check over the vehicle and complete the 27 point inspection on ever car that comes through. I am sorry it took us a little longer this visit. I watch this very close. We will make sure you are out in a timely manor next visit. Hope you enjoyed the holiday weekend. If there are any other concerns, please feel free to call, email or stop into see me. My door is always open.

Ottawa, IL
05/23/2019 Category: Service
Easy to set up appointment and great service at Dealership
PHILLIP M., Service Manager from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 05/24/2019

Good morning,
I wanted to thank you for taking the time to fill out the Hyundai survey. It means a lot to all of us here at Schimmer Hyundai and the Schimmer family. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call, email or stop into see me. My door is always open!!!

Jacqueline L.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
05/19/2019 Category: Service
Very friendly and helpful..I can make my appointments when I need to.
Wonderful place.. thank you
PHILLIP M., Service Manager from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 05/20/2019

Joseph K.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/01/2019 Category: Service
good service all the time
good sevice getting thing done on time and checking everything for problrms
PHILLIP M., Service Manager from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 05/01/2019

Good afternoon,
I want to thank you for taking the time to fill out the Hyundai survey. It means a lot to all of us here at Schimmer Hyundai and the Schimmer family. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call, email or stop into see me. My door is always open!!  Hope the rain stops soon. Can't wait for warm weather :-)

MK
Marian K.
04/25/2019 Category: Service
Great Car Service
They are prompt; they are reasonable.
PHILLIP M., Service Manager from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 04/30/2019

Good morning,
I want to thank you for taking the time to fill out the Hyundai survey and giving us 5 stars. It means a lot to all of us here at Schimmer Hyundai and the Schimmer family. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call, email or stop into see me. My door is always open!!!

Mark M.
Mendota, IL
2019 Hyundai Elantra
04/24/2019 Category: Service
19 elantra
Very timely
PHILLIP M., Service Manager from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 04/25/2019

Good morning,
I want to thank you for filling out the survey and giving us 4 stars. It means a lot to all of us here at Schimmer Hyundai. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call, email or stop into see me. My door is always open!!!

LP
Leonard P.
2010 Hyundai Sonata
04/24/2019 Category: Service
searvice
polite presentation for the type of service
PHILLIP M., Service Manager from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 04/25/2019

Good morning,
I want to thank you for filling out the survey and giving us 5 stars. It means a lot to all of us here at Schimmer Hyundai. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call, email or stop into see me. My door is always open!!!

David B.
Seneca, IL
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
04/17/2019 Category: Service
The people
Thanks you were great again
PHILLIP M., Service Manager from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 04/18/2019

Good morning,
Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey and giving us 5 stars. It means a great deal to all of us here at Schimmer Hyundai. We appreciate the opportunity to maintain your Hyundai for you. As always if you ever have any questions or concerns, please feel free to email, call or stop into see me.

Dorothy H.
Streator, IL
04/05/2019 Category: Service
efficient and nice lounge area.
Happy with them, but no one is perfect. I will be back.
PHILLIP M., Service Manager from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 04/05/2019

Good afternoon,
I want to thank you for taking the time to fill out the Hyundai survey. I understand how valuable your time is. It also means a lot to all of us here at Schimmer Hyundai. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call, email or stop into see me. My door is always open!!!

David B.
Seneca, IL
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
04/05/2019 Category: Service
Big thanks
Everyone was great. Kept me posted on what was going on with our car. Thanks
PHILLIP M., Service Manager from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 04/05/2019

Good morning,
I want to thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey and giving us 5 stars. I also thank you for the kind words. It means a lot to all of us here at Schimmer Hyundai and the Schimmer family. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call, email or stop into see me. My door is always open!! Please enjoy your weekend, spring might finally be here :)

LH
Laurie H.
04/03/2019 Category: Service
Great service and great people
I have been coming here for years
Pat Cousar is the best salesman and service is always in it! Will continue to buy and service my vehicles here!
PHILLIP M., Service Manager from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 04/03/2019

Good afternoon,
I appreciate you taking the time to fill out the Hyundai survey. I understand how valuable your time is. It means a great deal to all of us here at Schimmer Hyundai and the Schimmer family. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call, email or stop into see me. My door is always open!!!!!!!!!! I hope spring is finally here?

KT
Kevin T.
Marseilles, IL
04/03/2019 Category: Service
All the employees
I can't say enough good things . I buy from John King, Dave Kain is a great leader and Manager. When I had my car serviced I dealt with Jaclyn Boyd and she did an excellent job!! My mom is also a loyal customer!
PHILLIP M., Service Manager from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 04/03/2019

Good afternoon,
I want to say thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey and giving us 5 stars. It means a great deal to all of us here at Schimmer Hyundai and the Schimmer family. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call, email or stop into see me. My door is always open!!!  I also wanted to thank you for the kind words!!!

Debra R.
Marseilles, IL
03/28/2019 Category: Service
Very friendly
This is only my second time having my vehicle serviced and I must say I'm very happy with the service department. They are friendly and answer all my questions with a smile and respect. I have a reason to look forward to oil changes. And it's all done in less than an hour. Outstanding!
PHILLIP M., Service Manager from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 03/28/2019

Good afternoon,
I want to thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey and the kind words you wrote. It means a lot to all of us here at Schimmer Hyundai and the Schimmer family. We strive to be the best. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please feel free to email, call or stop into see me. My door is always open!!!

Jerry R.
03/26/2019 Category: Service
Basic maintenance
Typical oil change and filters. A bit faster service than last time
PHILLIP M., Service Manager from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 03/26/2019

Good afternoon,
I want to thank you for taking the time to fill out the Hyundai survey. It means a lot to all of us here at Schimmer Hyundai and the Schimmer family. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please feel free to email, call or stop into see me. My door is always open!!!  Hope warmer weather is on the way soon!!! Have a great day.

HB
H B.
Granville, IL
03/23/2019
Have purchase multiple vehicles from these folks over the past 25 years. Always a pleasant experience. Also use their Shop for routine maintenance. Recently had need of Shop service, they went "above and beyond" to address my concerns and needs. Five star operation !
PHILLIP M., Service Manager from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 03/25/2019

Good morning,
I wanted to thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey and saying such kind words. It's always nice to hear positive feed back. It means a lot to all of us here at Schimmer Hyundai and the Schimmer family. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please feel free to email, call or stop into see me. My door is always open!!!

03/21/2019 Category: Service
Quick and simple
In and out on time!
PHILLIP M., Service Manager from Schimmer Hyundai responded on 03/22/2019

Good morning,
I wanted to thank you for taking the time to fill you the Hyundai survey and giving us 5 stars. It means a lot to all of us here at Schimmer Hyundai and the Schimmer family. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call, email or stop into see me. My door is always open!!