Aya B.
07/05/2018
Will Not Give Updates and Takes Forever to Even Look at a Car
It took more than 4 days for them to even look at my car to tell me what was wrong, and this was after calling them several times to ask about it. The person I spoke to was rude as well. I guess I will pay the extra to take my car to the dealership for repairs next time.

CG
Christy G.
Volvo XC90
06/29/2018
AutoHaus did a bumper to bumper review of a car I was considering purchasing
They did an extremely thorough review, free of charge, on a car I was considering purchasing. Pictures were taken to substantiate their recommendations of service and repairs. Jim provided cost estimates of these services without any pressure to have them done and helped prioritize the maintenance items.

WS
Wallace S.
05/21/2018 Category: Service
Wallace said the technician has always treated him right. He does a good job and he does not have any complaints.

PS
Paula S.
Jaguar S-TYPE
05/04/2018 Category: Service
Paula said this business is very accommodating. She went in with her grandson. The first thing they asked her was if they wanted a cold drink, and then kept checking with her for anything they could do for her. She would recommend the place for service.

PS
Patti S.
04/28/2018 Category: Service
Patti said the employees were helpful. They provided great service.

Mark C.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
03/30/2018
The Truth
The Tow truck driver ask me if I knew a "good mechanic that I could trust"....... Yes I said," Jim Schneider`s Autohaus." The tow driver (Simpsons of Florence) smiled and said "good choice".

Mike H.
Jaguar F-TYPE
03/24/2018
Wonderful work very professionally completed. Very pleased with my first visit here.

AK
Amanda K.
Hartselle, AL
Land Rover LR2
03/20/2018 Category: Service
Amanda said that the business did what she asked them to do.

PH
Patricia H.
Lexus ES 300
03/17/2018 Category: Service
Patricia said the vehicle runs beautifully.

CP
Chad P.
BMW 535is
03/14/2018
The folks at Autohaus have always been thorough and the utmost professionals in their specialized service for our Family's classic BMW. We have nothing but the best to say about this company and the service they provide. Local Professionals at their best!

Derek R.
Tuscumbia, AL
Jaguar XJ
03/08/2018
Good mechanics
Work in a timely and very knowledgeable

TP
Tabitha P.
03/08/2018 Category: Service
Tabitha said she was very disappointed with the cost of her repair. She stated the staff was pleasant, but the price left a bad impression for her.
Jim S. from Schneider Autohaus LLC responded on 03/09/2018

So sorry Tabitha your disappointed. You authorized repairs at a cost of $579 and when finishing repairs the total ended up at $453. Please call me so I can do a better job breaking down the repair cost. Jim

Mark H.
Land Rover Range Rover
03/03/2018
Unknown problem
Very good at diagnosing and fixing the problem.

WD
Will D.
Leighton, AL
Audi S4
02/20/2018
Oil Change & Brake Job, painless and affordable
My Audi s4 is a car that requires oil changes every so many months rather then once or twice a year. So being able to goto Schnider’s and have them change it on my lunch break is a HUGE benefit to me. Also I needed brakes done, again painless and now my brakes are firm and I can stop on a dime.
Schnider’s takes care of its customers!
Jim S. from Schneider Autohaus LLC responded on 03/05/2018

Thank you for the kind words Will. Happy to make life a little bit easier.

Christopher C.
02/16/2018
Very professional and caring
I do most work on my own car but do not have the experience to diagnose every problem. I brought my car to Schneider Autohaus to have a set of professional eyes look at the vehicle before a long trip. Jim was really on point from taking down my list of concerns to providing me at the end of the day with a comprehensive estimate with a full parts list for doing the work myself. I would recommend his shop to anybody in the area for all work and if I every need work for major stuff that I cannot do myself (transmission, control arms, etc etc) I will certainly be back to have them do the job. He was also great on providing me with tips on some preventative measures as well.

Chris
Jim S. from Schneider Autohaus LLC responded on 02/19/2018

Thank you Chris for the kind words, it is what we do and you made it easy. Jim

MT
Martha T.
02/12/2018 Category: Service
Martha said the staff treated her right, they were good people, and she trusted them.

Kenneth B.
Chevrolet Pickup
01/29/2018 Category: Service
Kenneth said the business did exactly what he asked them to do. It was great overall service.

Jack P.
Volvo S60
01/24/2018 Category: Service
Jack said he is a repeat customer of this business. They are good at what they do.

Marisia R.
Volkswagen Passat Sedan
11/29/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Larry. He said this business did excellent work. It was great. They did everything he needed.

KF
K.E. F.
11/18/2017 Category: Service
K.E. said they did a very good job.