Business Solutions

Sciaudone's Garage

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
MIKE M.
09/30/2022
Coolant and Oil Leaks
Mike Sciaudone provided a clear and accurate assessment of the problem as he saw it, and offered several repair options within realistic price ranges....

LONESIA S.
09/26/2022
Great Service!
I've been going to Sciaudones for a few year's now. I always get great service! Mike is awesome! And his staff is friendly! My car runs well since I've been...

SIMON M.
09/24/2022
Great, like always.
I’ve been going to Sciaudone’s almost exclusively for over thirty years. Always felt that their work is top notch and their advise is well thought out. ...

AR
ANNA R.
09/23/2022
Recommendation
As always, service is excellent. Would and do highly recommend them.

AG
ANDREA G.
09/23/2022
The customer service is excellent. The is always willing to go the extra mile for you. I have been using this Garage for over 10 years and each time. Am...