03/25/2020
Battery replacement
Jack provided personal attention to all details of the work and provided additional parts at no extra charge.

DF

VASKEN G.
Sierra Madre, CA
03/13/2020
Socal’s Best
I own a newer generation Porsche and I can’t compliment the staff at Scientific Porsche enough!!! Jack is very knowledgeable and honest. He made the service experience very enjoyable. My own dealership doesn’t provide the level of care that Scientific Porsche does. They are well recommended amongst the Porsche community. Thanks guys! See you at the next service

DICK D.
Huntington Beach, CA
03/11/2020
Drop off the Porsche.
Got an estimate.
Jack calls with the update and when my wife’s Porsche will be ready.
Pick up the car and My Wife is very Happy!!
Drop mic!!!!

PH
PETER H.
Sierra Madre, CA
Porsche 911 Carrera
02/29/2020
Precise,excellent , honest service
My car runs like new, thanks to Jacks'excellent service. A great, honest service for porsche's.

VB
VICTOR B.
Glendora, CA
Porsche Boxster
02/18/2020
Oil Change Visit
Jack and his team continue to provide quality service for my 2013 Porsche 981 Boxster.

V. Blanco
Glendora CA

ARIN B.
La Crescenta, CA
02/14/2020
Amazing service!
Scientific auto has the experience and know-how to get the job done. I highly recommend them to any Porsche owner.

TODD M.
La Canada Flintridge, CA
Audi Q7
01/31/2020
Absolutely amazing service!!!
Jack and his team are the most caring professionals you will ever find in this industry. Incredible customer service and results!

PE
PAUL E.
01/21/2020
Personal service
I really appreciate the personal service provided by Scientific. Jack knows my car and devotes special attention to the care and attention it needs. He gives me good advice and always delivers positive results. I trust his opinion and appreciate his expertise.

WD
WIL D.
Porsche Panamera
01/15/2020
Jack is All That!
Jack is amazing! He takes such pride in his craftsmanship, and he truly knows everything about Porsche.

KP
KARL P.
01/14/2020
Attentive Service
Easy to make an appointment and attentive and reliable service.

JOHN W.
12/05/2019
Introduction to Scientific Automotive
After talking with Jack at Scientific, I scheduled a visit and took in my 996 to have a new key fob programmed. The shop is neat and organized, and the waiting area has Recaro-like bucket-seat stools and an ingenious display of model cars. Jack was personable and caring, performing the scheduled task and taking the time to put my new-to-me Targa on the rack and inspect it. As a hobbyist who has restored many cars (including two Porsches), I appreciated his attention to detail. When projects beyond my scope arise, I will use Scientific as my shop of choice.

12/04/2019
Honest company
It’s so hard to find people who do their job well and are honest. Jack the owner of Scientific Porsche is a sincere person. He and his crew have integrity and class. We’ve owned various types of Porsches and have always been super satisfied with the results of the shop. If you want things done right the first time this is the shop to go to. They are highly recommend it in my book!

BRAD B.
San Marino, CA
11/10/2019
Service mentality - Jack's experience! Jack cuts through the BS when it comes to servicing a Porsche. Refreshing.
I have been a long term customer for a reason. Jack gets the job done and saves me $$. Honest, direct and knows the brand inside and out.
brad

JOHN G.
Los Angeles, CA
11/09/2019
They give very thorough service at the shop. Very pleased with the quality of the work!