WD
WIL D.
Porsche Panamera
01/15/2020
Jack is All That!
Jack is amazing! He takes such pride in his craftsmanship, and he truly knows everything about Porsche.

KP
KARL P.
01/14/2020
Attentive Service
Easy to make an appointment and attentive and reliable service.

JOHN W.
Altadena, CA
12/05/2019
Introduction to Scientific Automotive
After talking with Jack at Scientific, I scheduled a visit and took in my 996 to have a new key fob programmed. The shop is neat and organized, and the waiting area has Recaro-like bucket-seat stools and an ingenious display of model cars. Jack was personable and caring, performing the scheduled task and taking the time to put my new-to-me Targa on the rack and inspect it. As a hobbyist who has restored many cars (including two Porsches), I appreciated his attention to detail. When projects beyond my scope arise, I will use Scientific as my shop of choice.

12/04/2019
Honest company
It’s so hard to find people who do their job well and are honest. Jack the owner of Scientific Porsche is a sincere person. He and his crew have integrity and class. We’ve owned various types of Porsches and have always been super satisfied with the results of the shop. If you want things done right the first time this is the shop to go to. They are highly recommend it in my book!

BRAD B.
San Marino, CA
11/10/2019
Service mentality - Jack's experience! Jack cuts through the BS when it comes to servicing a Porsche. Refreshing.
I have been a long term customer for a reason. Jack gets the job done and saves me $$. Honest, direct and knows the brand inside and out.
brad

JOHN G.
Los Angeles, CA
11/09/2019
They give very thorough service at the shop. Very pleased with the quality of the work!

DV

GD
GLENN D.
11/07/2019
Cayenne Service
Jack serviced my 2014 Cayenne and reset the tire pressure sensors professionally and in a timely manner within the upfront cost.

CHRIS W.
Central City, CO
11/02/2019
Vacation
Needed a fix on vacation and Jack was amazing and helped us out. Great service. Car is running great thanks to them. I recommend this shop for your Porsche needs.

HO
HENRY O.
Porsche 911 Carrera
10/24/2019
Jack is the best!
Jack the boss at Scientific Auto is very knowledgeable about both older and newer Porsches. He is also very easy to talk with and obtain information about your car and its problems.

Porsche 912
08/31/2019
1968 Porsche 912 ...so many little adjustments and fixes, really big (felt) results.
Jack and his team's attention to detail.....taking the proper time to diagnose and find remedy to each of the issues.....down to placing hose clamps where missing but required, even painting the oil filter canister as a courtesy. There's nothing better than having your vintage Porsche serviced and it feeling like a much improved car each and every time.

Thanks Scientific Auto!

DEANNA M.
08/25/2019
An honest and thorough shop
Scientific Porsche was recommended to me by my neighbor and I am so grateful I switched. Jack the owner has integrity and gets the job done at a fair price. If you want your keep your Porsche running at its best performance...I highly recommend Scientific Porsche!

GB
GILLIAN B.
08/15/2019
Timely and Friendly
Jack and his team are good. I just wish Porsche prices for simple work could be lowered. This was just oil change and air filters and on my MDX would have been 1/3 of the price. Not Jacks fault I know but I wish Porsche could adjust a little. Thanks for doing a good job Scientific Auto.

WM
WESTON M.
Sierra Madre, CA
07/29/2019
Jack is Awesome!!
My 2006 Porsche 911 required a new clutch.

Jack and his team confirmed my fears and then replaced the clutch within a couple of days, ensuring that while they had her "opened up", any other obvious maintenance could be addressed. In this case, there were a couple of important items, including an oil seal that protects one end of the shaft that drives the timing belt.

As always, Jack did an awesome job and the car runs like a dream!

Jack and his team are great and you count on them.

VA
VIVIAN A.
Arcadia, CA
07/24/2019
Jack and the technicians have done great job every time I service my cayenne. They are very professional and friendly.