RF
I appreciate the review you’re done on the 911 thank you for doing this for me

DICK D.
Huntington Beach, CA
04/15/2019
The attention to detail!!!
The Cayenne is my wife’s car and her safety is of upmost important.
When Jack said we needed brakes all around there was no doubt that Jack’s recommendation was in our families best interest.
Jane puts our grandkids in the car and we feel grateful to Jack and Scientific Automotive!

JOHN T.
Pasadena, CA
03/26/2019
New friend in the car business
I called the dealer and the price for the service was over 1,400 dollars. I spoke to Jack, the owner, and found out that I knew his uncle 42 years ago. He did the same work for 950 dollars. Good value. Jack is my new buddy in the car business.

JOSEPH B.
02/28/2019
10K Service on 991
Scientific Automotive again provided excellent service on my 2015 911 cabriolet. The work was done while I waited. I always bring my car to Jack.

VB
VICTOR B.
Glendora, CA
Porsche Boxster
02/23/2019
Top Quality Service
I have been with Scientific Automotive since 2013. Prior to beginning any work, Jack Diramarian takes the time to discuss all service related work. No job is too big or too small for Jack and his team. I honestly love my Porsche 981 more today than the day I bought the car, all due to the upgrades and top quality care that have been provided by the team at Scientifc!

Porsche owner
Glendora CA,
Victor B.

DK
DIKO K.
Porsche Cayman
02/15/2019
Great Quick High Quality Service
Went into Scientific Auto to replace my windshield wiper fluid hose on my 2014 Cayman and when I walked into the shop the place was packed. The Management team assessed my needs and decided to conduct the repair right on the spot! They had the parts in stock. They also checked my brakes and tires and provided good feedback. Scientific Auto is a VERY professional and HONEST Porsche repair establishment

ES
EDGER S.
02/11/2019
The great service
The place is clean the the mechanics are very professional and the service is great

KEVIN M.
San Marino, CA
Porsche 911 Carrera
01/21/2019
Best Service in the San Gabriel Valley
Jack and staff are extremely accommodating and professional ... you can be sure you will get the level of service you want for your car ...

CARL S.
Altadena, CA
12/27/2018
Staff are friendly and Jack is knowledgeable about Porsche.!

NL
NICHOLAS L.
San Gabriel, CA
12/31/2016
Responsiveness
Jack attended to my time-sensitive issue promptly! +++

PC
Paul C.
Pasadena, CA
MINI Cooper
12/31/2016 Category: Service
Paul said this business discovered he had a mismatched tire on his vehicle, and it is running much better now.

LG
Lee G.
Arcadia, CA
12/31/2016 Category: Service
Lee said he had no problems with the business.

VT
Vicken T.
Mercedes-Benz GL450
12/28/2016 Category: Service
Vicken said he would recommend this business for service.

EM
EDDIE M.
12/26/2016
Timely Service.
Jack repaired my 2011 Turbo S and it cost me 50% less than what Rusnak in Pasadena was to charge me.

JACQUELINE P.
Glendora, CA
Mercedes-Benz E350
12/19/2016
Jack is very hospitable and informative
I love this automotive service provide. I would definitely recommend it to anyone and everyone.

KEVIN M.
San Marino, CA
12/13/2016
Quick turnaround, quality service
car broke down and needed to be towed in, jack jumped right on it, diagnosed the problem and had the car back to me within 24 hours ... the usual service

AR
Allan R.
BMW 530i
11/16/2012 Category: Service
Allan said he appreciates what this business does and they are thorough.

LF
Laura F.
BMW 325i
11/09/2012 Category: Service
Laura said they were just outstanding.

Megan G.
MINI Cooper
10/13/2012 Category: Service
Megan said she had a really good experience having her vehicle serviced at this business. There was some miscommunication regarding the time needed to repair her vehicle. She was told it would take two hours to repair the vehicle. It took almost six hours which was most of her day. This facility said they had misinformed her and apologized. They had found additional things needing attention. This establishment repaired a taillight for free and she said she thought that was amazing. Overall, she was very pleased and will be bringing her vehicle back to this facility in the future. The representatives for this business were nice and knowledgeable.

RON R.
10/06/2012
Recent Service Experience
Jack and staff are very thorough in their review and analysis of auto issues. Also like and appreciate fact they kept me up to date on findings and suggested resolution.