Porsche 912
08/31/2019
1968 Porsche 912 ...so many little adjustments and fixes, really big (felt) results.
Jack and his team's attention to detail.....taking the proper time to diagnose and find remedy to each of the issues.....down to placing hose clamps where missing but required, even painting the oil filter canister as a courtesy. There's nothing better than having your vintage Porsche serviced and it feeling like a much improved car each and every time.

Thanks Scientific Auto!

DEANNA M.
08/25/2019
An honest and thorough shop
Scientific Porsche was recommended to me by my neighbor and I am so grateful I switched. Jack the owner has integrity and gets the job done at a fair price. If you want your keep your Porsche running at its best performance...I highly recommend Scientific Porsche!

GB
GILLIAN B.
08/15/2019
Timely and Friendly
Jack and his team are good. I just wish Porsche prices for simple work could be lowered. This was just oil change and air filters and on my MDX would have been 1/3 of the price. Not Jacks fault I know but I wish Porsche could adjust a little. Thanks for doing a good job Scientific Auto.

WM
WESTON M.
07/29/2019
Jack is Awesome!!
My 2006 Porsche 911 required a new clutch.

Jack and his team confirmed my fears and then replaced the clutch within a couple of days, ensuring that while they had her "opened up", any other obvious maintenance could be addressed. In this case, there were a couple of important items, including an oil seal that protects one end of the shaft that drives the timing belt.

As always, Jack did an awesome job and the car runs like a dream!

Jack and his team are great and you count on them.

VA
VIVIAN A.
Arcadia, CA
07/24/2019
Jack and the technicians have done great job every time I service my cayenne. They are very professional and friendly.

MOVSES B.
Porsche Panamera
07/24/2019
Easy scheduling and friendly
Great job , honest, very clean environment, Jack knows what he’s doing on all Porsche model customer cars! I always go back to him and he’s my friend and I like the guy.

DJ
DAVID J.
06/21/2019
Jack is awesome! He really understand’s air cooled 911s
Jack does exactly what he says he will do when he says he will do it. He patiently explains what needs to be done and how much it will cost and gives options

LEO S.
San Gabriel, CA
05/24/2019
Attentive to detail
Services with quality is the primary theme of this repair shop. I feel so confident to have them work on my vehicle. job well done.

ROGER H.
Porsche 911 Carrera
05/19/2019
Rare excellence
Jack is personable, professional, knowleable and thorough and his shop is impeccably clean.

DJ
DAVID J.
05/18/2019
993 service
Jack really understands my car and loves to explain in Simple terms - what’s going on

WD
WIL D.
Porsche Panamera
05/18/2019
Always Great Service!
I trust Jack at Scientific will give me the best service at a the best price possible . Great speedy service that's done properly.. ..not just fast.

MICHAEL D.
Whittier, CA
05/17/2019
Highly Satisfied
Jack and his crew replaced the front control arm and stabilizer bushings on my 1976 911. The ride is much improved and the steering feels tighter and more precise. They also cleaned and polished the control arms so it looks great underneath. Along with front brake pads and a four wheel alignment, the car drives better than it ever has since I’ve owned it.

These cars aren’t cheap to maintain, but I found the price to be quite reasonable.

Kudos to Jack and his team for a job well done.

JOHN S.
Porsche 911 Carrera
05/12/2019
Porsche Health Pasradise
All Porsche Geeks, Lovers, Enthusiasts, and Connoisseurs rejoice. There is a place in Los Angeles where the shop doesn't see a Porsche pull in, and simultaneous $$$$ is seen in the shop owners eyes.
These guys know there Porsches, and are true to the car & costumer. Once you drop off your Porsche, know that Jack will see it through to the best of your wants and needs. With ease to your check book.

AG

STEVE T.
Palm Desert, CA
05/05/2019
25 years of great SERVICE
JACK Diramarian will always take time out of his schedule to talk to you ....He makes you feel like you are part of his team...he has rebuilt my motor on my Porsche and seviced just about everything.. runs so GOOD... I also take my BMW in also ... thanks JACK

CINDY M.
Sherman Oaks, CA
05/03/2019
Great customer service and communication
The communication and customer service from Jack was great. His price was good —and he gave me the new customer discount with asking. He knows his stuff.

San Gabriel, CA
05/01/2019
Always Great to Work With Jack
Jack has consistently worked to earn my confidence and trust by providing superior-quality automotive and customer services. His willingness to take the extra time to both show and knowledgably discuss the work performed reflects the pride and integrity with which he conducts himself and the business. I've come to expect that Scientific Automotive will care for and respect my Porsche as much as I do, and I haven't been disappointed.

RF
I appreciate the review you’re done on the 911 thank you for doing this for me

DICK D.
Huntington Beach, CA
04/15/2019
The attention to detail!!!
The Cayenne is my wife’s car and her safety is of upmost important.
When Jack said we needed brakes all around there was no doubt that Jack’s recommendation was in our families best interest.
Jane puts our grandkids in the car and we feel grateful to Jack and Scientific Automotive!

JOHN T.
03/26/2019
New friend in the car business
I called the dealer and the price for the service was over 1,400 dollars. I spoke to Jack, the owner, and found out that I knew his uncle 42 years ago. He did the same work for 950 dollars. Good value. Jack is my new buddy in the car business.