ROBIN G.
01/15/2020
Trustworthy mechanic for years
The only place I get my car worked on. I was so happy last week to find he does alignments too. Always fair and honest.

GH
GERRY H.
12/27/2019
Great job.
It was cold in the waiting room but was brought a small heater.

KC
KRISTINA C.
12/21/2019
Friendly, fast and trustworthy service
My family has been bringing our cars to Scooters for years- we appreciate that the service is always friendly and trustworthy. Today they expedited a major repair on my car since I really needed it to be done quickly- I really appreciate the service!

IM
ISMAEL M.
12/12/2019
Excellent work from the mechanic
really honest work they would let you know what is wrong with your car and what are you options to fix . I really recommend the place they will leave your car like a brand new.

AMY B.
Volvo XC90
11/15/2019
Honest and dependable
Recently transmission was leaking and because they had done work on it over the summer they took my car in and fixed it for free. They are always honest and dependable.

JOHN F.
09/27/2019
Honest service at fair prices.
Their service is thorough and reliable. They are friendly and know their business. I recommended Scooter's Auto frequently to my friends.

Montclair, CA
Audi Q5
09/16/2019
Great customer care
Needed new brakes on my Audi. Scooters was recommended by a friend. New brakes + rotors were installed. Had a few issues initially but George took care of me and made sure the problem on my car was resolved everytime. Great team and service.
Jorge N. from Scooters Auto Service Inc responded on 09/17/2019

Thank you so much for the great comment! We really appreciate it here at Scooters Auto Service.

Mission Viejo, CA
09/14/2019
Amazing customer service and great work done!
I highly recommend this business. I am relatively new to California and am currently in graduate school. I commute daily and had an incident while on the highway. One of my classmates recommend Scooters to get my checked out before making the drive back home. During the time my car was there, Jenice (receptionist) was texting me updates as to what was going on (I was in class so it was hard to answer phone calls, so this was great!). She also was very nice and had great customer service. George the owner was amazing as well. He also would take care of updating me either through Jenice or separate conversations. When my car was finished, I was pleasantly surprised that George had also fixed a few Minor things inside my car for me and my car had been washed an cleaned! Once again, highly recommend!
Jorge N. from Scooters Auto Service Inc responded on 09/14/2019

Thank you so much! We are very appreciative and happy you trust us and came to us to help you and fix your vehicle. Thank you for a leaving a great comment for us. Again thank you and we appreciate it here at Scooters Auto Service!

SANDRA S.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Honda Civic Cpe
09/13/2019
Stands behind their work
The owner stands behind their work. As a woman I appreciate the honesty of a good car mechanic
Jorge N. from Scooters Auto Service Inc responded on 09/13/2019

Thank you so much! It means a lot to us here at Scooters Auto Service!

KG
KAILEE G.
Las Vegas, NV
Saturn Ion
09/11/2019
The one honest mechanic
I pulled into Scooters because my car was over heating. I was on my way to Zion and it was hot hot hot. At Scooters I was able to rent a car to continue my trip. That all went off without any problems. While I was out checking off bucklist hikes the team at scooters had a look at my super rough 2005 Saturn Ion. I got a text saying that the radiater was very very dirty and that was the problem with the overheating and the AC. They gave me a quote to have it replaced, but due to the age and condition of the car I requested that they try to just clean it. When I got back and turned in my rental I thought for sure I would get stuck with at least $100 cleaning bill but they sent me out the door with no bill. The mechanic gave me a list of safety things that I need to address with my car but there was no pressure, no manipulation, no gimmicks. These guys are just like family. I feel really fortunate to have stumbled accross them.
Jorge N. from Scooters Auto Service Inc responded on 09/11/2019

Kailee thank you so much for the great response! We will be always be welcome to help and give the honest truth. You are always welcome at our shop!

JOHN P.
Cerritos, CA
09/03/2019
They fixed my car and i got to know more about it and to the need to follow maintenance schedule.
Jorge N. from Scooters Auto Service Inc responded on 09/10/2019

John thank you so much for trusting us!

JOHN F.
08/30/2019
These people are reliable and honest. The workmanship was competent and timely. They listen to the customer and only do what is necessary.
I highly recommend Scooters Auto. We've been taking our cars to them for over 15 years.
Jorge N. from Scooters Auto Service Inc responded on 09/10/2019

Thank you john we are very happy of your trust and coming to us. We here appreciate you.

JERRY S.
Nissan Pickup
08/24/2019
The people there!
Great service and fair prices!
Jorge N. from Scooters Auto Service Inc responded on 09/10/2019

Thank you jerry we really appreciate it!

HH
HAL/RACHEL H.
Acura Integra
08/23/2019
Scooter's
Always so kind and helpful. Best part: we trust them!
Jorge N. from Scooters Auto Service Inc responded on 09/10/2019

Thank you rachel and hal we appreciate your trust and always willing to help.

CAROL S.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Jeep Liberty
08/22/2019
Scooter’s Auto Service
Scooter’s Auto is a great place to have your car serviced. I have come here for years. The owner and the mechanics are friendly and they get the job done. They always tell you exactly what is wrong with your car. You never get the run around like some mechanics will give you. I highly recommend you try out Scooter’s Auto.

Carol Santa Cruz
Jorge N. from Scooters Auto Service Inc responded on 09/10/2019

Thank you carol! We appreciate you for trusting us!