KU
KAREN U.
02/16/2019
Courtesy with excellent service
I trust Scott's for any of my car needs. I have gone there for air in my tire, oil change and definitely recommend them. I'm a senior and it's nice to know Scott's are dependable, honest and provide great service.

JAN S.
Hyundai ELANTRA
02/12/2019
Quality & Quick
My first time there and the staff was friendly and they provided a quick service and for a great price.

GA
GEORGE A.
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
02/11/2019
Great customer service.
This was my 1st time using Scott ‘s. I was pleased to find that they were able to service my large truck. Something the dealership that I purchased the truck from was unable to do. They got me in right away with no hassle or wasted time. I also received a discount on the service. Great service at a fair price. I’ll be back to service my vehicles in the future.

Thanks to Manual and the techs
Great work!

MELISSA C.
Ford Expedition
02/11/2019
Very friendly and honest service! Will definitely return for my car care needs!

LH
LOIS H.
02/07/2019
These guys are awesome! They are very friendly and do great work.

PF
PATRICK F.
02/02/2019
We have had many services done at Scott’s and they have always done a great job. They stand by their work. I would recommend them to my friends and family

REBECCA M.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
01/31/2019
Blower
Great job!! Very satisfied. Thank you so much.

TH
TONY H.
Cadillac CTS
01/30/2019
Boogies Timing Belt, water pump and ox sensor wiring
Trustworthy

Nissan Titan
01/28/2019
Friendly atmosphere, people are honest and up front with pricing
Fast and friendly service. People are honest and upfront with pricing and let's you know what's going on with your vehicle

DONALD S.
01/22/2019
I was from out of state and needed a state inspection for a title transfer. Dylan had me in and out in just a few minutes. He was very courteous an helpful.

AT
Angela T.
Ford Econoline Wagon
01/22/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Mike. He said the business did a good job. There were a few minor issues that were overlooked. They left a screwdriver in the car seat, and the buttons that cover the door panel were missing.

TF
Tanner F.
Texas
01/22/2019 Category: Service
Tanner said that he recommends the place for service.

SCOTT B.
01/20/2019
Keeping my Dodge Ram running
They did a good job getting my dodge with 273k miles running good without overloading me. Thanks!

ED
ERIC D.
Chevrolet Cobalt
01/17/2019
Straight to the point. Great service.
Awsome service.will be a return customer!

Bruce B.
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Bruce said the staff has good follow-up and he appreciates their work.

TZ
TIM Z.
5 stars
Always pleased with Scott’s automotive. They treat every customer with kindness and respect and I will always come to Scott’s for any automotive need!!

LH
LOIS H.
Nissan Murano
Great work
I am very satisfied with the work that was done on my car. They were efficient and timely.

JOHN T.
01/16/2019
Very quick service and very informative. We will be coming back for our vehicle needs.

Toyota Prius v
01/15/2019
No Fuss, Fair Pricing, Great Service. What's not to like?
I'm a first time customer. I went in to have an electrical issue checked (headlight not operating properly). They figured out the issue and fixed it (one loose connection and one busted bulb) and I was out the door in less than 30 minutes. Pricing was very fair too. Give this shop a try!!

CG
CLAY G.
01/14/2019
Dylan always takes great care of us, wouldn’t go anywhere else