JE
JOE E.
09/22/2018
I only went in for an inspection today. As usual, everyone was professional and nice. Service was quick.

JV
Jason V.
Ram 3500
09/21/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Justin. He said he liked the customer service and the price.

CK
Chris K.
Toyota Tundra 4WD
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Chris said that the place was honest and are willing to work with him.

Carlos M.
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Carlos said they provided excellent service. They did all that he asked them to do. They had top notch service.

SO
Staci O.
Mesquite, TX
Chevrolet Captiva Sport Fleet
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Staci said this business had excellent service.

Michael M.
Texas
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Michael said the customer service at this business was great.

Scion iQ
09/15/2018
Very polite and curteous
They are great at letting you know the status of your vehicle and do good work on cars.

CD
CHANCE D.
09/14/2018
Aftermarket Jeep lift install
The whole process was super smooth and easy they gave me calls so that I knew exactly what was going on and were willing to explain to me the issues that I was experiencing. Overall great place to go and I’ll be sending friends and family their way too.

PG
PATRICK G.
Honda Accord Coupe
09/13/2018
Great place
Great service and very professional

MIKE L.
Ram 1500
09/12/2018
Finally...car repairs with integrity and common sense!
My RAM 1500 EcoDiesel had to be towed in...the computer literally said once I stopped, it would not run again! When I turned the key off, it would not go to Park, and it would not start either...and I couldn't remove the key! Well, Scott's towed it in and spent about 3 days trying to figure out what the heck happened. In short, they fixed it! I KNOW they spent more than 6 hours working on it. Yet that's what they charged me for...6 hours. They have earned my respect, my recommendation and my family's business. Thank you Scott's!

ROBERT B.
09/08/2018
Alignment
I came in 4 times before you guys could actually get me in even though I called before I drove 20 minutes and you said you could get me in. After the alignment was done I couldn’t get a printout of where it was and where it was corrected to. I asked the guy that did it how far out it was and his reply was “not far at all. It was in spec. It isn’t perfect but it was in spec.” If I come to your business to get an alignment and I pay almost $100 I want it to be as perfect as you can get it. I’m not sure it was adjusted at all. Not happy and I won’t be back and I won’t recommend your business to anyone.
MANUEL S., Owner & President from Scott's Automotive & Transmission responded on 09/10/2018

Robert, this is Manuel with Scott's Automotive. I appreciate you taking time to leave a review. I want to apologize to you for the bad experience that you have had to endure. I also would like to refund your money, being as how you were dissatisfied.  I have fixed the printer on the Alignment system as well. Reviews are important good, bad, or indifferent. Please stop by and we will put your money back on your card. Again, I do apologize..

Manuel Scott

STEVE B.
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
09/07/2018
Auto repair
These guys do awesome work and would suggest them to anyone looking to get there car or truck worked on.

SG
Sharon G.
Chevrolet S-10
09/06/2018 Category: Service
Sharon said that she called 5:45 the previous night to get an estimate and it was a dollar less the next day. She said she will be back as a customer.

AA
ALEC A.
Nissan Pathfinder
09/03/2018
Willing to work with customer
I have gotten several repairs done here and will keep taking my cars back.

JODY W.
Buick Lucerne
09/03/2018
Scott's provides the best automotive service in town with the most courteous and professional employee's.
Scott's consistently handles all my automotive needs, they are my go to guy's.

CHARLIE S.
Balch Springs, TX
GMC Envoy
08/26/2018
Staff
There are not enough words to express how stratified and thankful for an amazing staff. Scott's Automotive staff goes way beyond their means to make a customer stratified. Thank you all.

JE
JOE E.
08/26/2018
Good, honest business.
I have both of my cars serviced at Scott's. I always feel comfortable with their diagnosis.

Jeff M.
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Jeff said he would recommend this business for service.

Jb G.
Euless, TX
Nissan Murano
08/13/2018 Category: Service
JB said he would recommend the business for service.

BV
Bob V.
Terrell, TX
Saturn SC2
08/08/2018 Category: Service
Bob said the cost of the work at the business was more expensive than he thought it would be. However, they did fix the problem.