RAYNELL H.
Dodge Avenger
11/20/2018
Professional and Courteous
Thankful to find a great place for car repairs in Forney. Scott’s is a great place for service and price.

TW
TIMOTHY W.
Crandall, TX
Dodge Caravan
11/20/2018
Fixed the leaks!
Tried to change the oil pressure switch on my Dodge Caravan and couldn’t stop the resulting leak. Scott’s mechanic repaired my mess and found a worse problem—bad head gaskets! Repaired by 3:00 and confidently on the road again. Good work. Reasonable rate.

JOSH H.
11/18/2018
I'll use them again
There were a few hiccups, had to take my vehicle back a few times but they got it sorted out and even took a little bit off my bill for the inconvenience. I'll continue to use them as long as they continue to be honest and reliable.

JE

SR
SAM R.
11/17/2018
Great job
They did a great job. They left oily hand prints on my fenders and didn't v give me a sticker but they were quick to accommodate mute when I pointed out out. Only thing shipping me from 5/5 as these are minor things

JACE H.
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
11/14/2018
Service is excellent

11/13/2018
Kind and courteous
I had to come in at the last minute on a Saturday because my truck was overheated. The guys were kind and took the time to take care of my issue and explain everything to me.

JENNIFER H.
11/10/2018
Friendly, honest service
I have used Scotts Automotive multiple times and have recommended them to friends. They are always up front and honest, and never pushy or intimidating. Everyone at the shop is really friendly and I will continue to use them for any auto needs. They have even picked me up at my house when I didnt have someone to drive me to the shop to get my car. Great group of people and great at what they do!

MIKE L.
Ram 1500
11/09/2018
Great service, integrity and support
These folks really work to get the job done, and to support the needs of the customer. Don't go anywhere else.

TP
TARYN P.
11/08/2018
They are fast and super nice
Best place everrrrrr

KH
KENNETH H.
Chevrolet Corvette
11/06/2018
Intoxilock
Friendly staff. Mechanically knowledgeable. Tackled tough install with no complaints. Took me home and picked me up when work completed.

WG
Willie G.
Lexus IS 250
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Willie said Manuel and his team are great.

TP
TODD P.
11/04/2018
Walk-in on what looked to be a busy day, got an inspection done within 15 minutes!!
Dropped by Scott's when I needed an inspection. Parking lot looked pretty full and I hadn't called ahead or anything, so I asked if I should come back another day. The guys had me inspected and out of there in about 15 minutes. I quite like their waiting room, and the guys at Scott's are always friendly and helpful. Can't recommend them enough!

EA

REBECCA M.
Buick Lucerne
11/02/2018
My Vehicles
If we have a problem or just oil changes, Scotts is the go to place!!! Always such a big help!!

GS
GREG S.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
11/01/2018
Reliable, honest, efficient service.
Great service friendly folks

DK
DANIEL K.
11/01/2018
Honest and accurate
I had to repair major issues in my vehicles. The best thing to have Scott's do it is that they are honest and very professional in what they are doing. I can trust them all the time.

CF
CAL F.
Heath, TX
10/31/2018
On short notice, dropped off our truvk for a transmission leak. It was duagnosed and repaired within hours. Great service, fair price!

NG
Nick G.
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Nick said he would recommend this business for service.

VF
VERNON F.
Dallas, TX
10/30/2018
Great job!
Handled my business in a prompt manner. I will be returning for future repairs!