Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

AC
ANGEL C.
01/16/2019
Their friendly and efficiency
I would highly recommend Scotty’s Auto Repair, they really treat me nice and very professionally from star to finish and they have my car ready pretty fast than I spected.
Thanks mr Scotty for your service I really appreciate it.

KC
Kam C.
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Kam said the business went out of their way to do her repairs in a timely manner.

JOHN M.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
01/05/2019
Scotty's satisfied my Warranty's company
Scotty's took my input and searched for the problem. They very quickly discovered a leaky water pump hidden out of sight and contacted my warranty provider. They supplied the details and were authorized to repair my vehicle. I am pleased that the repair was done quickly and expertly. I'm back on the road again.

Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
01/05/2019
Great place for auto repair
Honest and takes care of you! Definitely recommend!

EB
ELLEN B.
Nissan Sentra
01/02/2019
Exceptional Service
It’s great to have found a place that you could trust that would only recommend work that is absolutely necessary. We’ve have horror stories in which we were taken advantage of. My husband and I wholeheartedly feel peace of mind when it comes to Scotty’s Auto Repair. Thank you.

VF
VERONICA F.
Ford Expedition
12/24/2018
Sam was very nice
At Scotty's , they are very expensive or they tried to over charge me because I'm a woman..I was told I needed a battery, oil change, and the oil housing gasket changed and it will be $1150 to fix..???? I found my gasket for $12 the oil change items I spent $80 the battery $74 and $110 for labor so all in all I.paided.$276 +tip and I was able to get my truck fixed in 45min. I was told by scotty's the labor would be 3hrs. I will never recommend any one to Scotty's Auto repair they are a rip off! Bah hum bug

DAWN B.
GMC Envoy XL
12/22/2018
Always confident that the repairs were done correctly
Sam is the best at customer service! Randy is the best mechanic ever! Had a new engine put in by Randy. Very knowledgeable and very professional. He seems to know all about cars inside and out. I would recommend this car repair shop to everyone.

RT
RHONDA T.
Santee, CA
Kia Sportage
12/21/2018
The people.
I experienced a breakdown on the freeway in Riverside and AAA dropped my car at Scottys. Though I was unable to leave my car to be fixed due to the holiday weekend and me being 100 miles from home, they were wonderful. They diagnosed the problem and weren't offended that I wanted the car towed home. Sam was a delight and kept me calm and actually taught me a lot. She impressed me with her knowledge. If I wasn't so far from home and needed to get back I would have had them fix my car.
Thank you so much!!

LP
LINDA P.
Oldsmobile Silhouette
12/20/2018
Linda_121818
Per usual, I received great service. I've trusted my vehicles to Scotty's for well over 20 years. They make sure I'm up to date with all my maintenance, which in turn has increased the life length of my vehicles. They are professional and personal. They are the best and I highly recommend them!

12/19/2018
Customer and fast service
This is the second time servicing my car at Scotty’s. Once for an alternator issue that they replaced and one for a car cable battery issue that they fixed. Both times, the staff was amazing. They explained things in a way that’s easy to understand and they don’t try to swindle you. The service is also fast! Much appreciated. Sam is awesome!

VJ
VIVIAN J.
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
12/17/2018
BMW 2001
Charge me $3,200 and fix the problem. Car stopped and was rolled to the dealer.

VJ
VIVIAN J.
12/17/2018
Mercedes clk 2001
Had my car way too long and did not fix the problem.( over two weeks) Put the tires on the wrong way charge me for oil change at didn't need. Charge me $2500 and I had all kind of engine light on. Receipt said they couldn't do all the repair on my car....why did they do. I then took it to the dealer. Dealer fixed the problem and gave me a 2019 loaner to drive free.

EC
ELIZABETH C.
Hyundai Santa Fe
12/15/2018
Cose to home
They are accommodating and friendly.

KG
KATIE G.
Chrysler Pacifica
12/15/2018
Amazing
So nice to find an honest mechanic!

Bobbie M.
12/14/2018
Another excellent service
Appreciate being notified when it's time for my vehicle needs maintenance after so many miles.

TT
TANYA T.
Chevrolet Suburban
12/13/2018
Tanya
I came in because AAA had recommended Scotty’s I wasn’t sure what to expect. To my surprise I was welcomed by Jeff & Samantha as I walked in. Great customer service, friendly and helpful staff. My car was ready on day promised. Thank you! I would highly recommend Scotty’s!

CL
CHRIS L.
Scion xB
12/13/2018
Great Service All Around!
The front counter service is always exceptional. The repair service is my most trusted.

MARGARET H.
Lexus IS 250
12/08/2018
Friendly, quick service
Great customer service... quick knowledgeable mechanics.

JING M.
Nissan Sentra
11/30/2018
Since the Nissan CVTs are notorious for overheating & the warranty has ended we decided to add a transmission cooler to it to prevent future failure. Called Scotty’s and discussed options. Initially I wanted to add a aftermarket cooler but the mechanics determined that a aftermarket version would not work and they didn’t want to risk a transmission failure if they installed it. So I decided to have them install the Nissan approved cooler kit instead. I’ve had issues dealing with Nissan with the transmission & didn’t want to give them my business. Of course parts were more expensive but Scottys didn’t charge me extra for this installation, just price difference of the parts. Jeff and Sam were both very helpful and friendly.

RV
ROSE V.
11/29/2018
Good people in a moment of despair
I was having a very bad day, for my daughter called me to tell me she had a pounding headache and felt like passing out in her job which is located in Rancho Cucamonga. At the moment I felt overwhelmed for I couldn’t leave to pick her up. We were waiting for the tow truck to tow our truck. One towed to Scotty’s , Jeff was so compassionate and understanding I felt at ease and ran to pick up our daughter. Thank You Jeff you ate all heart♥️