Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

MEL G.
Lexus ES 350
05/10/2018
Another excellent visit.
Scotty's been watching my car for a front boot-clamp issue for several months. Took my car in for a routine oil change and Scott again looked at my potential problem as part of his overall safety check. When I picked up my car, Sam showed me several photos of the underside of the car and of the problem so I could thoroughly understand what's happening. She also gave me excellent guidelines as to what to look for in case the "potential" turns into a real problem. So far so good with the boot issue and I'll have it taken care of on my next visit. I drove off a happy customer knowing exactly what to expect on my next visit. This level of customer service is better than my Lexus dealer provides. Thank you, Scott and Sam. You're great!

Cara H.
05/10/2018 Category: Service
Cara said the employees were really nice and easy to work with.

David G.
05/04/2018 Category: Service
David said he liked the personality of the staff. They worked with him and did good work. Their facility was clean.

KL
KAREN L.
Toyota Sequoia
05/02/2018
Excellent service.
The staff were friendly at the office. My vehicle axle was repaired. They brought me to my home and picked me up. The cost of repair was reasonable price. I would highly recommend this shop. I trust them completely. Thanks to AAA directory of approved auto repair shops booklet.

HB
HEATHER B.
05/02/2018
great place
From the moment I entered Scotty's Auto Repair, I was greeted as if I were family. Sam and Jeff were friendly and attentive.
When I explained to Sam why I was looking for a new mechanic, she made sure to explain how they were going to meet all of my needs. She leaves her desk to come sit with customers to make them feel like the relationship is personal, and that the shop is invested in its customers.
The repairs were done completely and thoroughly. I could feel (in my truck) the repairs that had been done.

Thank you! I will be referring my sons and others to your shop!

BOBBIE M.
Honda Civic Si
04/30/2018
The honesty & quality for work by the Scott & Randy.
I recently purchased a 2006 Honda Civic from a private party. I wanted to make sure this car was worth the purchase & had no problems. The only thing that had to be replaced was the strips on the sides of the windshield. Otherwise the car is in good condition.
So happy to be able to come here & get honest answers to any questions that I have asked.

AG
ALEXIS G.
Acura ILX
04/27/2018
Happy customer
Went in for a oil change. And came out with fresh oil . They did not try to hustle or tell me things were wrong with my car . Took me in the back where my car was. explained detailed what they did in the inspection .

RON H.
Whittier, CA
04/27/2018
Great Customer service and results
Successfully mitigated a challenging incomplete Cat Converter in a morning that allowed the smog check to proceed. Situation was explained and options discussed prior to execution. Customer service was excellent.

DK
Daniel K.
04/27/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Daniel's wife. She said the staff was very nice and professional.

ROBERT C.
Hyundai Tucson
04/26/2018
Awesome, no other word can describe
Sam and Jeff and Everyone at Scotty's are simply the best. The best customer service, ever!

ER
Elizabeth R.
Acura RL
04/25/2018 Category: Service
Elizabeth said the employees were super, kind, and patient.

SARA B.
Kia Forte
04/24/2018
Wonderful job and great.people. I don't know what I'd do without them!

WH
Wayne H.
Cadillac Fleetwood
04/21/2018 Category: Service
Wayne said his vehicle has been running great since the service. The staff was really friendly and picked him up from home to take him to the business.

TC
TONY C.
Dodge Neon
04/20/2018
Honest, fair, great work.
Great repairs! I have taken two cars there. Flawless work.

TG
Tim G.
California
04/20/2018 Category: Service
Tim said that he would recommend this business for service.

Jeanne H.
04/19/2018 Category: Service
Jeanne said the staff are knowledgeable, friendly, and actually listen to the issue she is having at the time. She has used the business for years and trusts them like family.

YD
Yanting D.
04/18/2018 Category: Service
Yanting said they're pretty good and she puts her trust in this business.

MEG M.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Subaru Legacy
04/12/2018
ALWAYS Trustworthy
Went in for an oil change & Scotty found my radiator hose was on the verge of breaking. I was well cared for, given a ride home & back when the hose/repair was complete.

I'm always impressed with the knowledge & consideration at Scotty's. Very Good People.

Cheers
M.McIn

LLOYD M.
04/05/2018
Great Service!
Attentive and friendly staff!

Daniel D.
04/04/2018
Smog check
Friendly, honest, will be back