STEVE S.
Ram 2500
01/28/2020
Smog Certificate
Got my truck in and smog checked and out quickly. Great service and great price. They do other services as well. I will definitely be back.

IA
IOLA JANE A.
Perris, CA
01/28/2020
They are knowledgeable
They treat customers with honesty and respect. They give us options too on how to pay our bill like plan or credit card

MARGARET H.
Lexus IS 250
01/20/2020
Great service and even finished sooner than expected
They provided great service as always and kept me informed. They even completed the work quicker than excepted.

STEPHEN W.
01/20/2020
Scotty’s Auto Repair Top Notch Service
Scotty’s Auto Repair are top notch when comes to customer service . The keep you informed every step of the way and making sure that you are completely satisfied. Their prices are excellent and very friendly staff. I recommend Scotty’s Auto Repair to anyone seeking top notch service for their automotive needs.

DANETTE M.
Hyundai Santa Fe
01/15/2020
Friendly & Very Helpful
I always call Scotty's first before I do anything to my car!!! I can trust them 100% on telling me the truth about what needs to be done with my car!!! They go out of thier way to help you!! I would recommend them to anyone who needs work done on thier car!!!

YQ
YUZHEN Q.
01/10/2020
Very professional in inspecting a vehicle.
The experience was quite good.

Winchester, CA
Painless Smog Ckeck
I had a great experience at Scotty's. Needed a smog check, for my Tacoma. Very friendly staff, helped me right away. Smog was done quickly. Will return again.

SL
SUEANN L.
Fast and friendly
I went to do my smog test, and they didn't just do a great job on that, they also helped me to check my car and pumped my tires.

GS
GUNNEL S.
Paramount, CA
01/09/2020
Arrived early,
Was helped right away, did not have to wait, very much appreciated

FM
FERNANDO M.
01/06/2020
A very kind personal.

MARK M.
INFINITI QX70
01/03/2020
Very happy with the service
I went in for a routine oil change. Their free inspection discovered my wheels/tires were out of balance. I can't believe how much smoother my drive is now! The staff were extremely friendly. I thought the prices were very reasonable, and I appreciated the detailed explanation of the service performed, verbally and in writing on the invoice.

IT
IVETTE T.
Honda Civic Sdn
01/02/2020
Great customer service, very thorough explanation of work being done and quality work!

VS

CESAR R.
Dodge Dakota
12/28/2019
100% Trustworthy
Very different from all the repair shops I’ve been too. You can feel the family-owned care they put into their work. They are very clear and transparent. They respect your decision-making, your time, and understanding of the process. Amazing job guys!

RO
RICHARD O.
Mazda B2200
12/13/2019
Great people
Awesome work quality and the people are great to work with