Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

DF
DARRELL F.
09/16/2018
In-depth doagnostics
Takes his time in seeking out problems.

Sandy H.
09/13/2018
They don't try to sell you service you don't need.
After completing required service (free) with dealer I always switch to Scotty's . I get needed maintainence for reasonable cost and don't have to wait forever.

CHRIS S.
09/07/2018
Would recommend Scotty's to others needing a smog check
Friendly, efficient, nice table under the shade to wait til work is completed.

GK
GEORGIOS K.
Nissan Rogue
09/05/2018
Smog test and service done ..
Everything was clearly explained to me and the time that my car was delivered was within the promised time frame.

KA
KEVIN A.
Toyota Venza
09/01/2018
Reliable, on-time, and friendly.
My car didn't work. After a couple of days in the shop, now it works. (I cannot say that about every visit to an auto shop, but this is normal at Scotty's.) It cost more than I would have liked, but I understand what all the money went for, and it was all needed, none of it wasted. And a Lyft ride to get home, and another to go get the car again - that is new, and I like it. Thanks to Sam, and thanks to Scotty and the crew! I will definitely be back for the next routine maintenance.

TR
Troy R.
Kia Optima
08/31/2018 Category: Service
Troy said he was happy with the efforts the staff made.

ER
ED R.
GMC Envoy
08/28/2018
Complex Electrical problem
Very pleased with knowledge required to isolate complex electrical problem . Final resolution was new PCM for my vehicle . Trouble was intermittent at first but tech persisted and isolated to PCM. Would highly recommend for expertise and customer
Attentiveness.

HJ
Harold J.
Perris, CA
Pontiac Grand Prix
08/27/2018 Category: Service
Harold said everything was okay. He stated that his steering column was hard to turn because the power steering fluid was not flowing properly. When he brought the vehicle to the business for a diagnostic test, the mechanic who performed the service left his power steering system leaking a large amount of fluid.

Ruth M.
Nuevo, CA
08/25/2018 Category: Service
Ruth said that everything went just fine at this business.

Jose G.
Perris, CA
08/25/2018 Category: Service
Jose said the staff members were good and provided good service. They took a little longer than originally quoted.

Jorge B.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
08/23/2018 Category: Service
Jorge said the business did good work.

RT
Rosco T.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
08/10/2018 Category: Service
Rosco said the staff was very nice. They got him in and out very quickly. They went above and beyond.

GM
Gabriela M.
Scion xB
08/08/2018 Category: Service
Spoke to Joshua. He said they took care of them.

Bobbie M.
08/03/2018
Sam & Jeff are helpful in the front office & mechanics are awesome
I brought my truck in for an oil change & having problems with my electric windows not working. I love the fact they do a courtesy check otherwise I would not have known there were other issues with my truck. This is what makes them great & makes me come back when I need service. I constantly tell friends & even strangers to come here to have their vehicle serviced.

JN
Jerret N.
08/02/2018 Category: Service
Jerret said they were fast and simple.

THOMAS B.
Toyota Matrix
07/31/2018
Great Place
I came in after having hit some debris in the road with my car which then developed some shaking. I figured out my wheel had been bent but took my car here to make sure nothing else was damaged. I was a little worried I would be taken advantage of because anyone could have easily said “yeah your suspension was damaged” and charged me a ton. These guys told me my car was fine and there was no damage and directed me to a tire shop to get a replacement rim. Minimal charge and very friendly service and also suggested a good tire shop. Very happy with this place and I will bring my car back next time I need something done.

WH
Wayne H.
Cadillac Fleetwood
07/26/2018 Category: Service
Wayne said the staff is very attentive, provide shuttle service to his house, and do overall good quality work.

DF
DARRELL F.
07/23/2018
Can' fix my a/c.
Paid 1700.00 in June to replace all a/c parts.Air worked when it felt like working.Took car back twice still the same problem.Had to cancel family functions too hot to try to travel any distance in comfort.I believed in this Shop as the best i recommend this to other people.I think I may have made a 1700.00 mistake.All I want is my air to work like a 1700.00 a/c unit that's all.
Caren and Scott M. from Scotty's Auto Repair responded on 07/25/2018

Darrell,
Thank you for your honest feed back. I attempted to call you yesterday, but have not heard back from you. Give me a call so we can make this right.
~Samantha

AL
Andrea L.
California
07/23/2018 Category: Service
Andrea said the business was friendly and honest. They had good customer service.

07/20/2018
Fast, reliable, and friendly
The problems with my AC were corrected and the service was excellent.