Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

WB
William B.
09/18/2019
The Best Shop in The Area!
I never have a complaint with Scotty's...even if there is something wrong after I leave, (which seldom happens!) their 'service after the sale' is top notch! They will do whatever they have to do to make it right! Scotty's is the only shop I'll take my car to, the only mechanics that I trust!

Brandt H.
09/12/2019
SOLID, CONSISTENT, AND PERSONABLE SERVICE
ALMOST 20 YEARS AND MANY CARS LATER, I STILL RECOMMEND SCOTTY'S TO THOSE LOOKING FOR A REPAIR AND SERVICE PLACE THEY CAN COUNT ON. THEY DO A GREAT JOB EXPLAINING THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN WHAT MUST BE DONE AND WHAT SHOULD BE DONE IN REPAIRING AND SERVICING MY VEHICLES. THEIR GOAL IS KEEPING MY CAR ON THE ROAD AS LONG AS POSSIBLE AND AVOIDING BIG REPAIR COSTS BY PERFORMING MAINTENANCE BEFOREHAND. I APPRECIATE THAT PRACTICAL PERSPECTIVE.

IA
IOLA JANE A.
Perris, CA
09/08/2019
Affordable quality car care done right!
I've been with Scotty's for about 2 years now and I must say they've always exceeded my expectations in terms of how they handle the proper maintenance of my car and the best part is, if you're a AAA member they give you additional discount! Last but not the least, they can even try to work with your schedule if you can't make it on your appointment. They're definitely worth your money.

SARAH W.
09/07/2019
Dangling donut no more!
I’m not the best driver and after I did not clear a curb, I knocked off an unidentified part underneath my car. I took it to Scotty’s (with embarrassment) and they were able to fix the part with ease. I’ve trusted Scotty with all my vehicles for over 7 years. I absolutely adore Scotty’s family who owns and operates the business. Trust me, with my vehicle abuse I’ve given them plenty of work! Whomp

Debbie P.
08/30/2019
Scotty’s takes care of us!
We have taken all three of our older cars to Scotty’s. They have the best service, which is guaranteed. Sammie works the front counter, and she is knowledgeable, thorough, and always a friendly face. Scotty’s came highly recommended to us, and we continue that tradition. Excellent car repair shop!

WB
William B.
Dodge Dakota
08/30/2019
Scott's work is second to none!
I do much of my own auto work, (mainly because I've had bad experiences in the past with mechanics!) but when I NEED a professional there's nobody I trust more than Scotty! I really appreciate how he stands behind his work...there's great 'service after the sale!' I recommend him to all my friends, and they have been happy with his work as well!

MEG M.
Sherman Oaks, CA
08/29/2019
ALWAYS Great Service
Outstanding people who really know what they're doing. I have complete confidence when I take my car to Scotty's & so should you. Cheers

VL
VINCENT L.
08/29/2019
Above expectations
They squeezed me in without an appointment in 15 minutes of when I called. I waited for 30 minutes and everything was good.

JACQUELINE L.
Hyundai Accent
08/26/2019
Friendly, great service!

ED
ED D.
08/26/2019
HONESTY
Respond quickly and very honest. If the car problem is not within their scope, they will tell you and won't charge for checking it. Sam can give you a referral to a reliable shop.

LP
LINDA P.
Oldsmobile Silhouette
08/24/2019
Linda P
Per usual, the service I received was top notch! I have been taking my vehicles to Scotty's for more than 20 years and have never been disappointed. The service is high quality and completed in the estimated time frame. The staff is professional, knowledgeable and friendly. Sam, you are awesome!!

I am always happy to recommend Scotty's to my friends and colleagues!

MARGARET H.
Lexus IS 250
08/15/2019
Great customer service... friendly and knowledgeable
Great place and I would put 5 stars except for not being open on Saturdays and closing at 5pm... but very accommodating for after hours pick-up if needed :)

STERLING W.
Subaru WRX
08/09/2019
Totally satisfied
William6 was great! Provided good service!

ALVIN S.
08/07/2019
Great, Unusual, Wonderful, a new experience
The office staff is the nicest, most welcoming of any I have experienced in my over 70 years of driving. And what else wonderful is they know of what they speak. No b.s. about their knowledge of vehicles or their knowledge of customers. Attitudes..unknown in this type of business.

LN
LAURA N.
Redondo Beach, CA
08/05/2019
Awesome People!
Sam knows what she’s doing. Loved them all! Thank you for your all your help!

CL
CALVIN L.
08/05/2019
The service
The service and the honestly. Of the shop.

SAM S.
08/02/2019
This is the kind of repair shop that you want to take your car to. Prompt, courteous, professional service with attention to detail. Thank you!

DAWN B.
GMC Envoy XL
08/01/2019
Went in for a routine oil change always pleasant and professional.

RICK S.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
07/31/2019
They do the job right!
Scotties is trustworthy and does the job right. Whenever we've needed work done, they fixed the problem! Worked with our scheduling and worked to keep the cost down if possible too.

KR
KAREN R.
07/30/2019
Fantastic Customer Service!
They truly look out for the best way to help their customers. They don't try to deceive you by trying to add on more costly service charges. I highly recommend them. They have been very honest and trustworthy to me. That is a true GEM to find someone you can trust with your only means of transportation. I will continue to bring my car to them. The women minding the calls and desk are the most pleasant women I have had the privilege of meeting!