SK
Sue K.
09/20/2019 Category: Service
Sue said it was absolutely a pleasant experience. She can truthfully say that it was a very pleasant experience. She totally trusts their work.

SCOTT C.
Shingle Springs, CA
GMC Pickup
09/18/2019
YOUR SERVICE has always been great
YOUR service has always been great

LE
LINDA/DOUGLAS E.
Citrus Heights, CA
Toyota Avalon
09/11/2019
Great car repair!
I have been several times to Scotty’s and I am here to tell you it has always been a good experience. I have delivered my car thinking I need major work to find out I don’t. They are very honest and competent. I feel that I have found the perfect caretakers for both our Toyota Forerunner and our Avalon. Such peace of mind; I highly recommend this shop.

09/10/2019
Efficient and professional
Our service needs were done swiftly and with efficiency. They are courteous and respectful.

KR
Kathy R.
Citrus Heights, CA
Chevrolet Camaro
09/10/2019 Category: Service
Kathy said the staff always do a good job and the prices are good.

RA
Ray A.
Mercedes-Benz E500
09/06/2019 Category: Service
Ray said that he has been going there for15 years. He is always pleased with their service.

JO

EE
Eliane E.
Nissan Pathfinder
09/05/2019 Category: Service
Eliane said the employees did a good job and saved her a lot of money.

TG
TONY G.
08/29/2019
Water pump
Guys fixed my water pump leak quick and easy

HG
Heather G.
Nissan Rogue
08/26/2019 Category: Service
Heather said that she trusts the staff and the service that they had to perform, they were honest enough to say that they did not need to be done so she left without having to pay anything. She added that the staff are awesome.

ANTHONY M.
Nissan Xterra
08/20/2019
Good work and honesty
I trust this shop and have had good experience with them.. I know they will do a good job...

GF
GINGER/SPENCER F.
08/18/2019
Amazing!
Very prompt and perfectly efficient! Thanks Hector!

PL
PETER L.
08/17/2019
Generally great service. Accommodating and courteous.
I own 4 cars. All services by Scotty's. I've recommend Scotty's to several friends who now only use Scotty's.
This last visit was a little disappointing. I brought my car in for a brake check. I was called with an estimate. I asked if the brake master cylinder was checked and was told yes. I decided to do the work myself. When I picked up the car. No charge. I noticed dried brake cleaner all over my aluminum rims and the master cylinder reservoir was not up to the MAX line.
I'm sure had I had the brake job done at Scotty's this would have been addressed. But I dont feel the brake check was completed with the way the car was returned.
I will continue to go to Scotty's and always refer.

HG
Henry G.
08/13/2019 Category: Service
Henry said that there is always good service at Scotty's. He said that he appreciates their honesty in their dealings with customers.

VP
VINCE P.
08/10/2019
Correctly diagnose, expedited the parts, and fixed it correctly! Can’t ask for more than that!
The work was done efficiently and correctly and everything was done on an expedited basis so my son’s handicap van could be back in service. What a great place to rely on to service our vehicles.

DOUG L.
08/09/2019
Best around
They always get the job done right and on time. Outstanding customer service .

TT
Tanner T.
08/09/2019 Category: Service
Tanner said the staff were helpful and informative.

Bo B.
08/09/2019 Category: Service
Bo said the business provided really great service. The staff was friendly, helpful and gave him good information.

WS
WILLIAM/FLO S.
08/08/2019
Scottu’s Mechanics
They take care of business

CA
CAT/KEN A.
Kia Rio
08/07/2019
100% satisfied! Great shop!
Very knowledgable on fixing cars and they seem to genuinely care about you as a person. Thats hard to find nowadays. 100% satisfied every time. My parents have been going here a long time and now i continue to go as well with all my cars and I am never dissappointed. Strongly recommend these good people if you have car trouble.