MARTY L.
Citrus Heights, CA
Chevrolet Avalanche
02/13/2019
Awesome
This shop is great! They take time to explain all mechanical issues and repair options. It is like they are working on their own car. Thanks Scotty’s for another great job.

JOE L.
02/12/2019
John and Daniel are very knowledgeable and have great customer service skills. The mechanics are skilled and Scotty's is a great shop to get your vehicles repaired at a honest and fair price.
John the service manager is committed to Scotty's Automotive and always is honest and up front about repairs. John explains what the problem may be, but adds the mechanics need to look at it for sure. I took my truck in for what I thought was a need AC compressor. Scotty's found it easy some worn part and saved me a few hundred dollars. I highly recommend Scotty's.

PR
PETE R.
02/11/2019
A Great Shop!
Scotty's has been servicing my vehicles for at least 15 years. Their work has always been prompt, of good quality, of fair price, and done right the first time. I highly recommend Scotty's Automotive and wish them the best of continued success.

DN
DAVID N.
Ford Expedition
02/08/2019
Nice people and fair prices
The people at Scottys are kind and fair with pricing. They answer questions and are respectful.

MARSHA B.
The only place to go
We have brought all of our cars here for over 12yrs. From changing a light bulb to replacing cylinder heads. The most honest and dependable shop we have ever known.

Placerville, CA
Fabulous people, fabulous service, fair prices!! Hubba Hubba and Aloha spirit
I have been taking my truck(s) to Scotty’s since the late 1980’s, when I taught and coached at a nearby school (Andrew Carnegie Middle School) for twenty two years. I retired in 2011, and live in the Placerville area...and I still bring my truck to Scotty’s!! They have been OUTSTANDING in all areas!!

DERRICK C.
Ford Edge
02/07/2019
The best service hands down
I take my car here because I am a busy mechanic myself and have no time to work on my vehicle. They treat my car with respect and give honest estimates and realistic repair times. I will continue to use this ASE APPROVED shop.

CA
CHRIS A.
Dodge Durango
02/01/2019
Scotties always does me right. Straight forward and honest.

JERRY G.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
01/26/2019
Stand Behind Work
I had multiple issues when I brought my car to Scotties. When their initial efforts did not resolve all my issues, I brought it back. They stood behind their work until I was satisfied. I suspect they lost money on me, but they gained a long-term customer.

BC
Bobbie C.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Bobbie said he has used this business for a long time. He liked the good service he was provided.

MaryEllen P.
01/18/2019 Category: Service
MaryEllen said the vehicle was doing fine. The staff were polite, helpful and friendly. The gentleman there at the business were excellent to deal with.

PS
Phil S.
Chevrolet Pickup
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Phil said that due to the age of his vehicle, the business told him they would not be able to do the service without a high cost for parts. However, everyone there was very friendly and nice.

Dan W.
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Dan said the business did not disappoint him. They figured out the job and how to get it fixed while the price wasn't as high as he expected.

FH
FRANK/KATHY H.
01/07/2019
Service visit
We always have had great service at Scotty's. We will continue to take our cars there

Auburn, CA
12/28/2018
John Johnson
Your honesty in the necessary repairs needed and the perfection done on those necessary repairs. Thank you.

RK
Ronnie K.
12/22/2018 Category: Service
Ronnie said they did a good job , they were quick and he liked the price.

VS
VALERIE S.
12/14/2018
They are honest
They have always been honest with us we take both vehicles to them very professional

SZ
Shannon Z.
Citrus Heights, CA
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Shannnon said he appreciates the service he always gets.

MN
Margaret N.
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Margaret said the staff at this business waited on her right a way. They made it possible for her to pick up her vehicle after hours which was more convenient for her.

THOMAS S.
Jeep Liberty
12/05/2018
John took good quality care of my jeep. I appericiate it very much.
Scotty's has always taken care of my vehicle repairs at reasonable cost and quality work.
Quality service and friendly staff keeps me coming back