04/22/2021
Quick and prompt service. Fixed the problem with my van accurately.

DEBBIE B.
Lexus GX 470
04/21/2021
Auto repairs the way it should be!
Personalized customer service is Scotty's #1 priority from routine maintenance to repairs. We have used them for over 20 years and have never walked away dissatisfied --- honest, fair and great customer service!

JOHN D.
Toyota Tundra 2WD Truck
04/21/2021
Courteous, clean, fair priced, and most importantly they have great mechanics .

STEVE C.
Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser
04/19/2021
Scotty's provides old fashioned courtesy and true customer service.
This is the second time I've brought my classic car to Scotty's for service. It's not an easy car to work on and is very difficult to smog it to California standards. No other shops in the area want, or know how to work on my car. Scotty's takes the time to diagnose the problem and devise the best fix to fit my needs and my pocketbook. My old school Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser is purring like a kitten again. Thank you Scotty's !

Mather, CA
Best place for repairs
The staff are friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful. Pricing is more than fair. I recommend this business to anyone with a car. I'll never go to another mechanic. I trust the care of my vehicles to Scotty's.

BC
BART C.
Cadillac Deville
Customer Service
Outstanding customer service and honesty. Would highly recommend

FS
FRED S.
Great service.

BRENDA S.
Kia Sedona
04/14/2021
Excellent Automotive Service!
Absolutely trust worthy company. My family takes all our vehicles there! Thanks again for the great repair job! So appreciate Scott’s Automotive!!

THOMAS S.
Lincoln Town Car
04/10/2021
I return my car to Scotty's as I know from past experiences, that the service will be done correctly and at a fair price and quality work.
Our town car needed a major tune-up and Scotty's took care of it at a reasonable price., and with the quality I have always gotten there.

DENNIS C.
Saturn SL
04/09/2021
Great!
Scotty’s is our go-to place for all our auto repairs. They are knowledgeable, honest, and do great work at a reasonable price. My husband and I were just talking about how great it is to have an auto repair shop we can trust. They are polite and friendly. I highly recommend them to everyone.

DOUG G.
Sacramento, CA
Dodge Avenger
04/09/2021
Friendly and knowledgeable
Very impressed with the technical know how and courteous interactions. Very friendly and trustworthy in my opinion. Takes the fear and mistrust out of an automotive experience, which accounts for a lot.

BT
Betty T.
California
04/06/2021 Category: Service
Betty said they were recommended by her family. Everything was excellent, they were very reasonable ,called her when it was ready, the timing was good and they sent someone picked her up. They were very considerate, everything worked out good, she was very happy and pleased with them.

LH
LINDA H.
Pontiac Firebird
04/05/2021
Linda Helwick
I've been a customer.of Scottys for years. They do excellent work and, most importantly, they are trustworthy and stand by their word. I trust them to not try to sell me services I don't need. It's so important to me to trust my mechanic! I would highly recommend Scottys to everyone!

JOHN D.
Mazda CX-9
04/05/2021
Honest
Honest service by pros, can't beat that.

CR
CHUCK R.
Sacramento, CA
04/01/2021
Professional Quality & Service
Friendly, fast and reasonable pricing, but for me, the most important fact; trustworthy.