ALEX M.
Roseville, CA
Chevrolet HHR
08/04/2021
As always, The service was excellent!
I always receive excellent service. They are trust worthy and fair.

DAWN/DAN D.
08/02/2021
We have been bringing our vehicles to Scotty’s for decades. They are always honest, knowledgeable and professional.

STEVE C.
07/30/2021
The best shop. Period.
Scotty's came through for me again today. Passed smog. I have a truck that's twenty years old, and a classic station wagon. Patient, helpful customer service, expert work. These guys know their stuff. Scotty's solves problems.

JOYCE/ED G.
07/29/2021
Faithful Customers
We always deeply appreciate your honesty in all your work and how hard you try to give us the best prices. Thank you for being an oasis in a barren desert of auto repair businesses.
Yours always
Ed Guthrey.

DAVID C.
Mazda CX-5
07/26/2021
My family and I have brought our cars to Scotty’s as far back as I remember. Have never had a bad experience.

DAVID H.
Toyota Avalon
07/26/2021
Professional, personable service with quality work.
They are upfront about possible causes of any problems with our vehicles, and potential costs to repair. They keep us apprised as work progresses. They stand by their work.

JOEL B.
Great job and quick
Good customer service

DAN M.
quick, efficient, honest
i have always found Scotty's as a great place to have work done. Today was no different. Smog check in and out in 22 minutes. PLUS - got to hear another patron tell Chris how well they do. Apparently another long time fan? They got bad news, but honest news. The car they were hoping to buy was not worth fixing. I got great news! my car passed inspection!!!

DARCY M.
Citrus Heights, CA
Lexus ES 300
07/23/2021
They were able to fix my car for $150 less than the original quote. Very honest and fair prices, too! Thanks, guys!

Customer focused
Great customer service and no BS

LC
LORN C.
Folsom, CA
Buick LeSabre
Old car got a new lift
We love Scotty’s because they always try to get your car back into shape! And usually tell you if the repairs are worth it. GREAT WORK!!

THOMAS S.
Jeep Liberty
07/22/2021
Scotty's vehicles service is second to none. The service crew do an excellent job.

07/21/2021
Only shop we go to
We love Scotty's, trust them 💯%.

BE
BILL E.
07/21/2021
The employees are simply the best!!
I came in Monday without an appointment with a loss of power steering, they were already booking two to three weeks out. I explained I’m leaving on a short vacation at the end of the week, they said to leave it and will try to squeeze it in. Well they had my car back to me by Wednesday and this was not a small job since the power steering unit is all electronic.. this shop is simply the best, period..

GB
GLENN & MARY B.
07/20/2021
Thoroughly and genuinely service oriented
Excellent quality of service is the normal workday theme at Scotty’s.