Latest Review 43 minutes ago

Granite Bay, CA
Mazda MX-5 Miata
01/26/2021
The best shop in town!
Every time I have had my vehicle serviced at Scotty’s, which has been many times over the last 20 years, they have ALWAYS repaired my vehicle properly, in a timely matter and always with friendly, courteous service at a fair price!!

NK
NICK K.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
01/25/2021
Always great service
I brought my 2007 Subaru Impreza to these guys to fix a coolant leaking issue they called me the same day with an estimate and got right to it,always fast and responsive that’s why we bring our vehicles here thank you Scotty’s.

THOMAS S.
Lincoln Town Car
01/22/2021
Quality Service
I return my cars to Scotty's as I know from past experiences that the service will be done correctly and at a fair price. Not to mention the friendly staff.

DIANA/JAMES C.
Rancho Cordova, CA
01/22/2021
Oil Change
TOok in my 2006 BMW 325 Ci for oil change. No problems , it took less time than I thought. Quick.

David L.
Fair Oaks, CA
01/22/2021 Category: Service
David said the mechanics always help and go over things when he doesn't understand them.

Duane M.
Chevrolet Pickup
01/21/2021 Category: Service
Duane said very professional, timely. He had an appointment. They were on time. They got him in and out quick. They did everything he asked them to do.

PD
PHILLIP D.
Cameron Park, CA
Nissan Pathfinder
01/19/2021
Automotive service and charging system repair.
I don’t do surveys.

CP
CAREN P.
Acura MDX
01/19/2021
The staff at Scottys are excellent. No matter if its an oil change or something major. They are friendly, timely and prices are affordable. Their communication is great. When I kept getting a battery drain, after replacing the obvious causes, they diagnosed it further for free. Even printed out the diagnosis for me. Because of all this now my family takes their cars here too.

BR
BOB R.
01/16/2021
This shop goes the extra mile
You guys are great. Vehicle was finished on time and you even reset the clock.

MONICA H.
01/15/2021
Great place!
I have been going to Scotty's for years now. They have great customer service, fast, thorough and don't rip you off like many other shops. And I like that they call with updates and don't just do all kinds of repairs that aren't needed and try to charge an arm and a leg for it.

MICHAEL C.
Fair Oaks, CA
01/13/2021
Highest quality, Highest honesty.
Always a friendly environment, the work is competent and done on time.

TD
THOMAS D.
Ford Police Interceptor
01/13/2021
Best Automotive Repair
Our family has used Scotty’s Automotive Repair for years on all of our vehicles. Excellent service and repair when needed at fair prices.

MT
MARK T.
12/30/2020
Excellent Customer Service
I have been taking my vehicles to Scotty's since 1991 through a referral from my neighbor. Scotty's is a well run shop with excellent customer service and integrity. They stand behind their warranties and do great work! I wouldn't go anywhere else.

SL
STEVE L.
12/30/2020
Honest communication.
I couldn't be more satisfied with the communication and the level of service Scotty's provided.
I will recommend Scotty's to anyone looking for a trustworthy place to have their car serviced and I will be a return customer.

12/27/2020
Toyota Mirror
Scotty's ordered my mirror and fixed quickly and perfectly.