Aaron and Moriah B.
Chevrolet Cruze
08/21/2019
Very honest people
I was referred to SDR by my In-laws, they are the most honest, friendly, and affordable auto mechanic shop in kenosha.

BG
Brad G.
Amery, WI
Ford Police Interceptor
08/17/2019
Broke a trans line
Steve and his crew got me back on the road quickly and did his best to keep the price down as I needed all transmission lines replaced

TE
Tasya E.
Racine, WI
Dodge Nitro
08/09/2019
Amazing Owner-customer Service
They take great care of their customers and don’t do more than what’s needed.

Chrysler Town & Country SWB
08/07/2019
The waiting area is very clean. The people working were very friendly and took the time too talk to you about your car and explain things.

Dennis H.
Hyundai Santa Fe
08/07/2019
Not only outstanding service but employees who care that it is done right. Attention to why is wrong while making sure job is done right.

Christa B.
08/06/2019
True service you can count on
SDR goes above and beyond the expectations of any shop I have ever worked with. Thanks!

Stanley C.
Burlington, WI
Chevrolet Suburban
08/05/2019
First class people
Great place honest and reliable staff

Joel C.
08/03/2019
Great customer service and fair prices
The staff is always friendly and helpful with any questions I have. We have been taking our company and personal cars to sdr for year and will continue. We take then there for regular maintenance and unexpected repairs.

Twin Lakes, WI
Ford Police Interceptor
08/01/2019
Top notch service
SDR is a top notch business they are very customer oriented

Pleasant Prairie, WI
Nissan Versa
07/31/2019
Even though my car was on death's door, they somehow managed to revive it. I appreciate the attention they gave both me and my car. I will definitely use them in the future!

JN
Joaquin N.
Ford Transit Connect
07/31/2019
Honest, trustworthy
I would recommend this place to anyone

Joan H.
Salem, WI
07/27/2019
Honest, reliable, and fair prices.
You took care of my car problem through my family which I really appreciated. I feel that you repaired my car in a timely manner. Thank you again for working with my sister and my daughter to get my car home

07/26/2019
Friendly, honest people
Always friendly, fast, and honest. I Appreciate the hard and good work they do everytime, Thank you.

Steve and Devena B.
07/26/2019
Satisfied Customer
Have gone to SDR multiple times for wheel bearing issues, blown head, & most recently a transaxle rebuild. Prices have always been reasonable and work done to a more than acceptable standard. Only complaint is they do such good work they are constantly busy, sometimes get backed up.

JE
Justin E.
Pleasant Prairie, WI
07/22/2019
One stop shop
This is the only shop to take your vehicle to. I have been dealing with Steve and his awesome guys for over 15 years and wouldn’t take my truck anywhere else. They fix it quick and efficiently. If there was ever any problems he took care of it. The only shop I trust

Jerry W.
07/22/2019 Category: Service
Jerry said the service was good.

Austin S.
07/19/2019
Fair prices
Good value

MJ
Mary Lou J.
Jeep Liberty
07/19/2019
Oil change and tire rotation.T
This is a family owned business and has been for years. You are treated fairly and with respect and they know what they are doing! If something needs to be done down the road, they will let you know the approximate cost, so you can be prepared for it. I highly recommend this business!

Dave and Diane S.
Dodge Journey
07/12/2019
Brake repair
SDR repaired my brakes and they now operate better than new

Leigh Ann B.
07/03/2019
ALWAYS a great place to take your car
SDR is THE all around BEST place to take your car, no matter what it needs. They go above and beyond to be sure you know what your car needs, and even do more than you think - like even checking the air pressure of your spare tire. Can't say enough good things about them!