KK
Karen K.
Dodge Caravan
01/18/2019
Reliable-Trust worthy-helpful
Had trouble getting my van to start so I called SDR. They sent someone out to jump the van, took it in to the shop to check it out and determined it was the battery. They put a new battery in and delivered the van back to me all in less that an hour and a half. Now can you tell me where you would get such good response and service. I would trust them for all my repairs for being honest and having the just the repairs done that need it.

Michael C.
Chevrolet Cruze
01/12/2019
Honesty and integrity of ownership
I never feel I'm taken advantage of here. I always get a straight forward answer to my questions and I'm shown what the problem is on my car. I would strongly recommend SDR to anyone who needs a mechanic.

Dennis H.
Hyundai Santa Fe
01/12/2019
Knowledge and Service
Attention to problem details and automotive knowledge resulted in quick analysis and complete excellent repair. The service by mechanics and office was outstanding.

Katie M.
01/11/2019
Best Service in Kenosha
Even though I hate when I need car repairs, I always enjoy going to SDR Total Auro Repair. You are always greeted by name with a smile! They go out of their way to make all repairs (big or small) fast and affordable. Thank you SDR!!!

RV
Robert V.
Racine, WI
01/10/2019
Professional
SDR exudes professionalism accompanied with outstanding service. The entire staff is friendly and courteous with their costumers best interest in mind. Will continue to bring my vehicles here for services.

KW
Keith W.
01/07/2019
Great Check of our "New" Used Car
The SDR team did a wonderful job checking out the "new" used car that my son bought for runs to his college in Minnesota. I appreciate their thorough work on the car, and their honest assessment of its strengths and weaknesses. As always, a great job!!

SZ
Shannon Z.
Chevrolet Traverse
01/05/2019
Very thorough and kind when explaining their process and what my car needed. Extremely professional and trustworthy. I would highly recommend them to anyone needing car repairs and they’re definitely my first choice going forward.

Stanley C.
Burlington, WI
Chevrolet Suburban
01/04/2019
Great work very helpful staff
Sdr is a great company friendly staff and great work. They were quick to get my vehicle back to me and kept me posted daily of work being performed. Would highly recommend them for any work!!

Darlene S.
Chevrolet Cruze
12/30/2018
Peace of mind
i am thankful for a really great friend who recommended this place. I am happy to find a place that provides good service and care. Peace of mind to know I will get the care and service my car needs and that is great!

Tom and Shirley M.
12/28/2018
I trust them
Always trust their recommendations,.Their work is excellent and they make you feel like a valued customer.. Steve has fit me in at the last minute with car issues before a vacation, and concern for the safety of my daughters vehicle not wanting her to drive it before it was fixed.. I highly recommend SDR

Jim K.
12/27/2018
Honesty, integrity and caring personal service each and every time I've been to SDR. At SDR you get what you pay for in a good way!
Honesty, integrity and caring personal service each and every time I've been to SDR. At SDR, you get what you pay for in a good way!

Janet K.
Jeep Patriot
12/26/2018
Best mechanic shop in Kenosha!
I have taken 2 vehicles to SDR and will not go anywhere else. Steve and his staff are outstanding. Honest, hardworking, friendly and fair prices. Steve takes the time to explain what needs to be done and how much it will cost. Try them out. You won’t be disappointed.

CZ
Cindy Z.
Chrysler Voyager
12/20/2018
Best value around
There is a reason why SDR has been in business for over 30 years....integrity. Steve and his entire staff are always friendly and helpful. They take the time to explain what's wrong & what needs to be repaired in order to best service your vehicle. You may find a cheaper mechanic but you'll never find one more honest than the folks at SDR. I will continue to recommend their service.

Javier S.
Zion, IL
12/19/2018
Honda
Great service and very friendly. They also were very quick to fix my van. Thanks Steve

LP
Lester and Elizabeth P.
12/18/2018
Transmission leak
The SDR team did a great job, stopped the leak and gave our transmission a service.

Nissan cube
12/10/2018
Friendly, helpful and honest
I had been taking my car to a local dealership and it got diagnosed with a suspension issue that I didn't observe as true. My spouse has been using SDR for 2-3 years now and has been happy, so I took the car to SDR to double check the suspension and another issue I had suspected with the exhaust system. They gave me accurate timelines, problem identification and pricing (in fact they ended up giving me money back as they didn't end up using one gasket).
The people working there are very nice and helpful.
I had a great experience with SDR.

GD
Gary and Tish D.
Ram Pickup
12/02/2018
Excellent work and service
Everything done as promised. Through inspection and top quality work

VT
Vern and Helen T.
Chrysler Sebring
11/28/2018
Honesty
Honesty accuracy in work preformed the first time.

Leigh Ann B.
11/21/2018
What other shop can make car repairs a PLEASANT experience??
SDR is far and away the best place to go for pretty much anything that breaks on your car.
End of Story!

MJ
Mary Lou J.
Jeep Liberty
11/19/2018
Transmission work.
I have been going to SDR for a few years now. I like that it is family owned and operated. They have reasonable prices and call you if they run into something that might cost a little more. They let you know what should be done to keep your car running longer for you.