NW
Webster, NY
Kia Forte Koup
11/06/2018
Service on Friday for Mitchell Wilson
Thank you so much for getting Mitchell in on this past Friday November 2, 2018. I appreciate your understanding and patience explaining things to him. As always it was a pleasure having you take care of our vehicle.

BL
BERNADET L.
10/26/2018
Very helpful and informative
I went in for my inspection and also was told of some work that needed to be done and given a estimate of what it would cost to get repaired when needed

JIM F.
Mercedes-Benz C230
10/18/2018
FIRST RATE/AWESOME SERVICE!!
As always, Chris, Doug and the entire team at Seasonall Automotive on East Henrietta Road, Rochester NY provide the utmost exceptional service. Fair, honest and reasonable service is what you can expect and what you will receive.
Chris and his team ensure complete and top quality, personal family style automotive service, no matter what the make or model of your vehicle or repair need. My wife and I can count on Seasonal Automotive for quality service at an honest/fair price with quick turn-around time.
Highly recommended!! They have serviced my wife's Mercedes-Benz C230 AMG Kompressor and my Dodge Ram 1500 4X4 Pick-Up Truck with first rate service. I personally have utilized Seasonal for automotive repairs for over 30 years. Never disappointed in any way. If you want your car repairs completed to standard and completed right the first time around in a reasonable amount of time, trust Seasonal Automotive on East Henrietta Road, Henrietta, New York, 14623.

Scottsville, NY
Pontiac G6
10/15/2018
Always helpful
Seasonall does whatever they can to help make sure our vehicles are safe and riad worthy

BA
BARRY A.
10/14/2018
Tranny lines leaking
Chris and the gang did a great job at short notice!!!

AR

HENRY P.
Acura RDX
10/07/2018
Customer service
Always professional, knowledgeable, and timely.

MARY ANN C.
10/07/2018
Car inspection
I have complete trust in what they tell me needs to be done to my car. They are always honest and their fees are reasonable.

BRUCE S.
Lexus ES 350
09/26/2018
maintenance
Took my car in for an oil change and tire rotation . The car was taken in immediately and I was out of there in a flash even though they were busy.

DOLORIS S.
09/26/2018
professinal
great service

BR
BRYCE R.
09/09/2018
annual car inspection
Easy to schedule an appointment. Inspection time was less than an hour. No problems found. The Seasonall team is knowledgeable, professional, and fair. I have used their services for 10 + years.

GP
GLENDA P.
Scion iQ
09/06/2018
When perfection is found, don't go any further.
I have been coming to Seasonall for many years. Being a single woman finding a honest auto maintenance group is difficult. Once I walked into Seasonall, I knew this problem was solved. They have proven to me time and time again that I was safe in my choice. They have not ever disappointed me and my car is running perfectly. I recommended them to a friend and she found out I was right.

LH
LARRY H.
Hyundai Accent
09/05/2018
NYS Inspection, change transmission fluid, repair tire, new wirpers etc.
I very much appreciate that your technician found the nail in my tire. The tire must have picked it up that morning. Thanks for taking care of my wiper switch late in the day

BRUCE S.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
06/23/2018
Quick
Brought my car in for a inspection and oil change. Although they were very busy I was in and out of there within the hour.

BN
BILL N.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
05/22/2018
Trustworthy as always
They tell you what they propose to do, they do it, and your car runs well. If you need to wait while simple maintenance gets done, the work gets done promptly. What more can you ask?

MARY ANN C.
05/04/2018
Tune Up
The guys are always friendly and helpful. I feel very comfortable leaving my car and have recommended Seasonall to my friends!! They always take good care of my car.

LH
LARRY H.
Hyundai Accent
04/26/2018
Timing belt, water pump, oil change, air filter, rotate tires, recharge and test ac system
This was a big job. When I called you were able to get me in the next day! The dealer that I bought the car would have probably taken a month to get me in. You a great job.

Buick LaCrosse
04/25/2018
Doors
I wanted to say thanks for doing a great and thorough job on fixing the two rear door handles and doing it in a timely manner and reasonable price

VC
VELMA C.
INFINITI EX35
04/20/2018
Seasonall Automotive
They are well organized and knowledgeable. When you explain the reason for your visit they actively listen! You know immediately if they can accommodate you. If your car is under warranty they will refer you accordingly. I have always been satisfied with their service.

HP
HENRY P.
Acura RDX
04/19/2018
Recent Service Review
We always have a positive experience with Chris and the staff and techs at Seasonal. First class customer service and excellent knowledge base contribute to that experience. Thank you.