Buick LeSabre
04/04/2019
Very honest and accomadating!
Very honest and accomadating!

JOHNALLEN P.
03/25/2019
The work team are friendly, personable, highly skilled, and fast.
Staff are attentive, gracious, and comfortable with older cars. They were quick to diagnose the problem with my starting system from my explanations. They performed all the repairs and replacements by early the following morning. Easy five stars.

LH
LARRY H.
Hyundai Accent
03/24/2019
power steering leak
Although it took a little longer because the supplier sent a defective part, the work was still done in a reasonable time and the leak is repaired.

BR
BRYCE R.
03/19/2019
Long time customer
Professional staff, great service, comfortable waiting area.

WW
WARD W.
Jeep Patriot
03/11/2019
Inspection
Took my ca in for inspection - never have any issues with the service at Seasonall. They always tell me of any repairs that are needed and give me the options that will solve the problem. Great experience every time.

DQ
DAVID Q.
Nissan Rogue
02/02/2019
Great Group of guys
No worries when I take any of my vehicles to Seasonal. I know I will get excellent service. Highly Recommended

DV
DIANE V.
01/25/2019
Always the best
I have been a customer for over 50 years and have always been happy and satisfied with the service. They are always polite and bend over backwards to make sure my care gets the best service.

LH
LARRY H.
Hyundai Accent
01/10/2019
new tires
Chris was able to get the same hard-to-get tires that I was replacing for my Hyundai Accent. They are reasonable in cost and grip fairly well in snow.

HP
HENRY P.
Acura RDX
01/09/2019
Customer service and knowledgeable
Thanks for the great service once again.

DV
DIANE V.
12/21/2018
Reliability and honesty
I have been a customer for many years and and know that "the boys" will be honest in their estimate of the repair. They never sell me anything I don't need and will try to do the job as reasonably as possible. I know I can rely on any repair they do.

SR
SCOTT R.
12/15/2018
Super service
A wealth of automotive knowledge with fast, honest service at an affordable price.

BN
BILL N.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
12/13/2018
Dependably great
They do what they say they're going to do, in the time they say they will need. If they find anything that needs attention, they check with you before they do anything about it. What more can you ask?

NW
NANCY W.
Webster, NY
Kia Forte Koup
11/06/2018
Service on Friday for Mitchell Wilson
Thank you so much for getting Mitchell in on this past Friday November 2, 2018. I appreciate your understanding and patience explaining things to him. As always it was a pleasure having you take care of our vehicle.

BL
BERNADET L.
10/26/2018
Very helpful and informative
I went in for my inspection and also was told of some work that needed to be done and given a estimate of what it would cost to get repaired when needed

JIM F.
Mercedes-Benz C230
10/18/2018
FIRST RATE/AWESOME SERVICE!!
As always, Chris, Doug and the entire team at Seasonall Automotive on East Henrietta Road, Rochester NY provide the utmost exceptional service. Fair, honest and reasonable service is what you can expect and what you will receive.
Chris and his team ensure complete and top quality, personal family style automotive service, no matter what the make or model of your vehicle or repair need. My wife and I can count on Seasonal Automotive for quality service at an honest/fair price with quick turn-around time.
Highly recommended!! They have serviced my wife's Mercedes-Benz C230 AMG Kompressor and my Dodge Ram 1500 4X4 Pick-Up Truck with first rate service. I personally have utilized Seasonal for automotive repairs for over 30 years. Never disappointed in any way. If you want your car repairs completed to standard and completed right the first time around in a reasonable amount of time, trust Seasonal Automotive on East Henrietta Road, Henrietta, New York, 14623.

Scottsville, NY
Pontiac G6
10/15/2018
Always helpful
Seasonall does whatever they can to help make sure our vehicles are safe and riad worthy

BA
BARRY A.
10/14/2018
Tranny lines leaking
Chris and the gang did a great job at short notice!!!

AR

HENRY P.
Acura RDX
10/07/2018
Customer service
Always professional, knowledgeable, and timely.

MARY ANN C.
10/07/2018
Car inspection
I have complete trust in what they tell me needs to be done to my car. They are always honest and their fees are reasonable.