BR
BRYCE R.
09/09/2018
annual car inspection
Easy to schedule an appointment. Inspection time was less than an hour. No problems found. The Seasonall team is knowledgeable, professional, and fair. I have used their services for 10 + years.

09/06/2018
When perfection is found, don't go any further.
I have been coming to Seasonall for many years. Being a single woman finding a honest auto maintenance group is difficult. Once I walked into Seasonall, I knew this problem was solved. They have proven to me time and time again that I was safe in my choice. They have not ever disappointed me and my car is running perfectly. I recommended them to a friend and she found out I was right.

LH
LARRY H.
Hyundai Accent
09/05/2018
NYS Inspection, change transmission fluid, repair tire, new wirpers etc.
I very much appreciate that your technician found the nail in my tire. The tire must have picked it up that morning. Thanks for taking care of my wiper switch late in the day

BRUCE S.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
06/23/2018
Quick
Brought my car in for a inspection and oil change. Although they were very busy I was in and out of there within the hour.

BN
BILL N.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
05/22/2018
Trustworthy as always
They tell you what they propose to do, they do it, and your car runs well. If you need to wait while simple maintenance gets done, the work gets done promptly. What more can you ask?

MARY ANN C.
05/04/2018
Tune Up
The guys are always friendly and helpful. I feel very comfortable leaving my car and have recommended Seasonall to my friends!! They always take good care of my car.

LH
LARRY H.
Hyundai Accent
04/26/2018
Timing belt, water pump, oil change, air filter, rotate tires, recharge and test ac system
This was a big job. When I called you were able to get me in the next day! The dealer that I bought the car would have probably taken a month to get me in. You a great job.

Buick LaCrosse
04/25/2018
Doors
I wanted to say thanks for doing a great and thorough job on fixing the two rear door handles and doing it in a timely manner and reasonable price

VC
VELMA C.
INFINITI EX35
04/20/2018
Seasonall Automotive
They are well organized and knowledgeable. When you explain the reason for your visit they actively listen! You know immediately if they can accommodate you. If your car is under warranty they will refer you accordingly. I have always been satisfied with their service.

HP
HENRY P.
Acura RDX
04/19/2018
Recent Service Review
We always have a positive experience with Chris and the staff and techs at Seasonal. First class customer service and excellent knowledge base contribute to that experience. Thank you.

RANDY S.
GMC Acadia
04/18/2018
The guys are so honest, they never sell you anything you don't need!
We have been going to Seasonall for years because the guys are extremely knowledgeable and trustworthy! They never try to sell me or my wife or son anything that we don't need and will give you options for things you do need. We have stopped going to a dealer for the "free" oil change on the car we bought there because they were always trying to sell us something we didn't need or what we did need was over priced. I would rather pay Seasonall for an oil change to have the peace of mind knowing that the people taking care of our vehicles have our best interest at heart, not their quarterly bonus.

04/16/2018
Best Service
The other day my hubcap came flying off while I was driving on the expressway. Apparently I hit a pothole that I didn’t see. When I got home I called Seasonall and asked them to find me a new one. In less then 24 hours they found one for me. My car is a iQ Sion so it’s not easy to get parts. The next day I drove over, no appointment, and they put it on. This all took about 5 minutes; problem solved. They are the best!

Glenda Piper

DONALD H.
Henrietta, NY
03/29/2018
ALL I'M LOOKING FOR IS THE TRUTH ON ANY REPAIR.. AND YOU SEEM TO GET IT HERE....
NOT SURE WHY I NEED TO ADD MORE, I SAID IT ALL IN REVIEW TITLE.

CT

WARD W.
Chevrolet Aveo
03/13/2018
Inspection
Had my car in for inspection - had to get a couple of things repaired. They did a great job and had it done on time and below the estimate. Great dealing with them.

CJ
CHRISTINE J.
Nissan Versa
02/25/2018
I trust Seasonall
They listen to their customers to meet their needs. While waiting for work on my car, I've listened to Chris work with customers, identifying the work that is most important and needs to be done now, or going over the whole vehicle to make sure everything is in top shape. I've never heard anyone get a "hard sell" on work they didn't want. I've never had any problems with the work I've had done there.

VB
VALERIE B.
Henrietta, NY
02/21/2018
Inspection was routine
Normal yearly NYS inspection. Had a bulb out and that was all. Nice to know you're not gonna have charges for things that were not wrong. Trust is an important factor here.

02/18/2018
The word is honesty
I have been coming to Seasonal for years. The reason I come here is because of their honesty. If they tell you there is nothing wrong with your car, then you can drive with confidence that there is nothing wrong with your car. If they tell you there is something wrong, then they will fix it at a cost that is best for you but still returns the confidence to you as you continue to drive your car. I wouldn't write these words if it wasn't true but through the many years I have known them, their honesty has passed the test of time.

Glenda Piper

TA
TRAVIS A.
Pontiac Vibe
01/18/2018
Great Alternative to the Dealer
Seasonall replaced most of the exhaust system on my Pontiac Vibe. They did so in a timely and cost-efficient manner. I'm glad I discovered them as an alternative to the high-priced dealers who (in my experience) were providing increasingly poor service.

JIM F.
Mercedes-Benz C230
01/05/2018
Battery/Charging System repair
Chris and Doug at Seasonal Automotive are TOP NOTCH!! You can count on them and Seasonal to provide first rate service without being worried about being taken to the cleaners as far as your check book is concerned!! Chris got my wife's car in the same day as our fault light came on in these cold temperatures. The charging system was deemed to be putting out above its recommended voltages and therefore simply replaced our battery and the car is up and running better than ever! Thanks Chris, Doug and Staff for taking care of us so quickly and with no nonsense. I will definitely continue to tell everyone I come across that needs automotive service to visit Seasonal on East Henrietta Road!! Thanks again and Happy new Year to all! Jim