LH
LARRY H.
Hyundai Accent
01/10/2019
new tires
Chris was able to get the same hard-to-get tires that I was replacing for my Hyundai Accent. They are reasonable in cost and grip fairly well in snow.

HP
HENRY P.
Acura RDX
01/09/2019
Customer service and knowledgeable
Thanks for the great service once again.

DV
DIANE V.
12/21/2018
Reliability and honesty
I have been a customer for many years and and know that "the boys" will be honest in their estimate of the repair. They never sell me anything I don't need and will try to do the job as reasonably as possible. I know I can rely on any repair they do.

SR
SCOTT R.
12/15/2018
Super service
A wealth of automotive knowledge with fast, honest service at an affordable price.

BN
BILL N.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
12/13/2018
Dependably great
They do what they say they're going to do, in the time they say they will need. If they find anything that needs attention, they check with you before they do anything about it. What more can you ask?

NW
NANCY W.
Webster, NY
Kia Forte Koup
11/06/2018
Service on Friday for Mitchell Wilson
Thank you so much for getting Mitchell in on this past Friday November 2, 2018. I appreciate your understanding and patience explaining things to him. As always it was a pleasure having you take care of our vehicle.

BL
BERNADET L.
10/26/2018
Very helpful and informative
I went in for my inspection and also was told of some work that needed to be done and given a estimate of what it would cost to get repaired when needed

JIM F.
Mercedes-Benz C230
10/18/2018
FIRST RATE/AWESOME SERVICE!!
As always, Chris, Doug and the entire team at Seasonall Automotive on East Henrietta Road, Rochester NY provide the utmost exceptional service. Fair, honest and reasonable service is what you can expect and what you will receive.
Chris and his team ensure complete and top quality, personal family style automotive service, no matter what the make or model of your vehicle or repair need. My wife and I can count on Seasonal Automotive for quality service at an honest/fair price with quick turn-around time.
Highly recommended!! They have serviced my wife's Mercedes-Benz C230 AMG Kompressor and my Dodge Ram 1500 4X4 Pick-Up Truck with first rate service. I personally have utilized Seasonal for automotive repairs for over 30 years. Never disappointed in any way. If you want your car repairs completed to standard and completed right the first time around in a reasonable amount of time, trust Seasonal Automotive on East Henrietta Road, Henrietta, New York, 14623.

Scottsville, NY
Pontiac G6
10/15/2018
Always helpful
Seasonall does whatever they can to help make sure our vehicles are safe and riad worthy

BA
BARRY A.
10/14/2018
Tranny lines leaking
Chris and the gang did a great job at short notice!!!

AR

HENRY P.
Acura RDX
10/07/2018
Customer service
Always professional, knowledgeable, and timely.

MARY ANN C.
10/07/2018
Car inspection
I have complete trust in what they tell me needs to be done to my car. They are always honest and their fees are reasonable.

BRUCE S.
Lexus ES 350
09/26/2018
maintenance
Took my car in for an oil change and tire rotation . The car was taken in immediately and I was out of there in a flash even though they were busy.

DOLORIS S.
09/26/2018
professinal
great service

BR
BRYCE R.
09/09/2018
annual car inspection
Easy to schedule an appointment. Inspection time was less than an hour. No problems found. The Seasonall team is knowledgeable, professional, and fair. I have used their services for 10 + years.

GP
GLENDA P.
Scion iQ
09/06/2018
When perfection is found, don't go any further.
I have been coming to Seasonall for many years. Being a single woman finding a honest auto maintenance group is difficult. Once I walked into Seasonall, I knew this problem was solved. They have proven to me time and time again that I was safe in my choice. They have not ever disappointed me and my car is running perfectly. I recommended them to a friend and she found out I was right.

LH
LARRY H.
Hyundai Accent
09/05/2018
NYS Inspection, change transmission fluid, repair tire, new wirpers etc.
I very much appreciate that your technician found the nail in my tire. The tire must have picked it up that morning. Thanks for taking care of my wiper switch late in the day

BRUCE S.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
06/23/2018
Quick
Brought my car in for a inspection and oil change. Although they were very busy I was in and out of there within the hour.

BN
BILL N.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
05/22/2018
Trustworthy as always
They tell you what they propose to do, they do it, and your car runs well. If you need to wait while simple maintenance gets done, the work gets done promptly. What more can you ask?