Latest Review 44 minutes ago

excellent service

KIMBERLY C.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
02/18/2019
They are very honest and do quality work and stand behind their work the place is neat and clean and they are very friendly

Joel W.
Toyota Sequoia
02/18/2019
Very happy with last visit.
Set up an appointment for 2pm on a Friday for oil change, tire repair, and tire rotation. Service tech suggested the preferred rotation pattern vs. my request which I welcomed very much. Was all done by 2:45 and charge was very reasonable. Been in the area over 25 years so I know quite a few mechanics and some businesses that didn't survive.

Keep up the great work, Seeley's! Look forward to our next appointment.

Joanne B.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
02/16/2019
great service
I have been going to Seeley's for all of my car care needs for several years, and have been extremely satisfied. Staff is professional, competent, and trustworthy. Service is always completed in a reasonable time frame, and prices are fair. I highly recommend.

KE
KARL E.
Ashby, MA
02/15/2019
Thank you for your great, and timely service.

Barry and Lynda Hogan S.
02/15/2019
Fair prices and friendly expert service
I have been doing business with Seeley's since he opened his service station in Ayer. He has consistently been a pleasure to work with and always calls with an estimate of the repair before performing any work. I wouldn't trust my vehicles to any one else. Class "A" business from a very reputable man.

GH
Gretchen H.
02/15/2019
Exceptional car service .
We have been going to Seeleys for years for our Prius & Mercedes. Paul is exceptionally experienced & knowledgeable. He explains the issues & options clearly & is very fair in his pricing. My husband & I have recommended his business to many of our friends. He had been flexible & supportive for our car crisises as well ! 5 stars in our book!

Steve and Cheryl M.
Dodge Challenger
02/15/2019
Nobody does it better, ...
They turn a simple oil change into a free checkup and inspection. I got lots of advise on up keep to keep cost in line and reliability excellent. All the with a low price and a friendly smile. That's why I drive 15 minutes out of my way and have been bringing my vehicles to Seeley for more than 15 years.

Janice F.
Hyundai Santa Fe
02/14/2019
Unfortunately my car always seems to be broken, fortunately I have Seeley to bring it to
As always, quick, efficient, courteous and I trust that I am always getting the best price possible.

PD
Paula Jean D.
Shirley, MA
Hyundai Santa Fe
02/13/2019
Sticker
As always everyone is helpful and friendly. Great service

SD
Scott M D.
Subaru WRX
02/11/2019
Lead Mechanic is Awesome
I am not sure he was the lead mechanic but, he was answering the phone and serviced my care while the owner was away from his desk. And I’m tellin’ ya this dude is awesome. Super friendly and great communicator. Besides doing a great job on the regular maintenance he noticed my inspection sticker was going to expire next month and brought it to my attention. Probably saved me a citation. He should always be on the front lines dealing with customers. Plus, I trust him completely and always know he is doing the best thing for my car. He is extremely thorough. Had me in and out of the in about 30 minutes. I wish I had caught his name but, this kind of employee you just can’t pay enough. Great experience at Seeley and I’ll always go back.

NJ
NIBAL J.
Volvo S60
02/08/2019
Friendly and very fair
Nice honest people. Always happy to help!

AL
Anna L.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
02/08/2019 Category: Service
Anna said they are great.

AJ
Annemarie J.
Toyota Sequoia
02/03/2019
My time at Seeley Automotive
The service was great! They take such good care of you. At Seeley Automotive they define service with a smile.😁 This time it was tires. In the past I have had brakes, fuel pump,exhaust pipes,you name it done. Everytime I leave feeling safe.
Crystal A. from Seeley Automotive Services responded on 02/04/2019

We are so happy that we could help and that you trust us with your car! Thank you for being a customer!

Cathy C.

AC
Art C.
02/02/2019
very prompted and professional
Seeley Automotive Services is a top notch auto repair, fantastic service and true to their pricing
Crystal A. from Seeley Automotive Services responded on 02/04/2019

Thank you very much for your buisness!

KENNETH C.
02/01/2019
Seeley Auto
Great quick service. Done right this time around.

We are happy to help!

KIMBERLY C.
02/01/2019
The service was great the Car came back cleaned and spotless and they were very reasonably price we had a great experience and we are looking forward to go back there again and have some more work done we have three vehicles
The service was great the work was done in a timely professional manner The car came back cleaned in spotless they were very reasonably price and we look forward to go back there again with our other two vehicles
Crystal A. from Seeley Automotive Services responded on 02/04/2019

We thank you for your buisness and look forward to servicing your other vehicles.

JOSEPH L.
Ford Taurus X
01/31/2019
Great experience
First, the website is super easy to navigate and schedule an appointment.

They are polite, professional and know their stuff. Best prices I’ve come across and will continue to bring my cars to Seeley’s.
Crystal A. from Seeley Automotive Services responded on 02/04/2019

Awesome to hear! Our technicans work hard to offer you the best service and they appreciate your buisness!

Randy and Karen M.
Groton, MA
01/28/2019
Honest, timely, superb customer service
Whenever I leave a message about my car’s challenge, Paul gets back to me ASAP. I drop off in the morning, and he gets back to me within a few hours- most of the time less- with the diagnosed problem. His quotes are honest. He respects your timelines as well as your affordability for work done. He completes the work on the same business day, and provides the ease of drop off box and after hour pickup. Thanks a lot to Paul and his crew!