EG
EARNEST G.
Lincoln Town Car
02/28/2021
Lincoln Town car expert
Very competent reliable and experience. Completed the task in a timely manor.
Kevin C. from Shark Tooth Automotive Specialists responded on 03/01/2021

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE GREAT REVIEW. WE VALUE YOUR TIME AND KNOW THAT YOU DESERVE THE BEST AUTOMOTIVE CARE POSSIBLE.

RL
RICHIE L.
Paulden, AZ
Chevrolet Suburban
02/25/2021
She is back up and running.
It was a rough start. The break booster went out in my suburban as we were passing through Pensacola. The work was done in under 24 hours. (Bonus) it was a little frustrating because NO WHERE in gulf shores had a rental vehicle. But not the car shops fault. Great service and good prices. No complaints. Burbs breaks are back to working and away we go!
Kevin C. from Shark Tooth Automotive Specialists responded on 02/26/2021

WE WERE SO SORRY THAT YOU HAD ISSUES WHILE ON VACATION. GLAD WE COULD HELP YOU OUT AND TAKE CARE OF THE VEHICLE. BE SAFE AND COME BACK SOON. THANK YOU FOR THE GREAT REVIEW.

JEFF A.
02/24/2021
Impressed with their work
1st place to correctly diagnose and fix our 2013 Jeep wranglers error code issues
Kevin C. from Shark Tooth Automotive Specialists responded on 02/26/2021

WE ARE SO HAPPY TO HEAR THAT YOU HAD A GREAT REPAIR VISIT WITH US. THANK YOU FOR THE GREAT REVIEW.
WE APPRECIATE YOU AND YOUR SUPPORT.

GC
GEORGE C.
GMC Sonoma
02/15/2021
First time that I have taken my truck to Shark Tooth. I drove in explained my problem and got an appointment to bring it in for the next business day. I had initially decided to wait on the repair but when the informed that they had to order a part, that it wouldn’t get done until later that afternoon, they offered to take me home. They called early afternoon when it was ready for pickup.
Kevin C. from Shark Tooth Automotive Specialists responded on 02/17/2021

THANK YOU FOR THE GREAT REVIEW. WE APPRECIATE YOU AND YOUR SUPPORT. YOU DESERVE THE BEST SERVICE POSSIBLE.

JEREMY G.
02/15/2021
Excellent service....as usual!
I have been taking my family’s vehicles here for 12 years. Fixed my issue in a timely manner! Customer service is excellent as it has always been. Cannot say enough good about this shop!!
Kevin C. from Shark Tooth Automotive Specialists responded on 02/15/2021

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE GREAT REVIEW. WE LOVE TO PROVIDE OUR CUSTOMERS WITH GREAT SERVICE. YOU DESERVE GREAT SERVICE AT REASONABLE PRICES.

STEVE H.
Kia Spectra
02/13/2021
Consistently Honest dependable quality service
I recently purchased a 2009 Kia in excellent condition with the exception of a noise when turning left. After test driving the vehicle, The mechanic discovered the backing plates were bent causing the problem. Instead of ordering expensive unnecessary replacements, the mechanic straightened the existing plates solving the problem, my cost $48...
By the way, that price included an oil and filter change! I can’t tell you someone else would’ve charged me more for certain, but I can certainly say you can trust Shark Tooth Automotive with your vehicle.
Kevin C. from Shark Tooth Automotive Specialists responded on 02/15/2021

THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO PLACE SUCH A GREAT REVIEW! YOU DESERVE THE BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE AND AUTO REPAIR POSSIBLE AND WE STRIVE TO PROVIDE THAT FOR YOU. WE APPRECIATE YOU AND YOUR SUPPORT.

JERRY C.
Dodge Durango
02/11/2021
Tried & Trusted
I’ve had Shark Tooth Auto work on my vehicles for the last 2-years and feel so lucky to have found them! Straight forward darn great service you can trust.
Kevin C. from Shark Tooth Automotive Specialists responded on 02/12/2021

THANK YOU FOR SUCH A GREAT REVIEW. YOU DESERVE THE BEST SERVICE POSSIBLE. WE APPRECIATE YOU AND YOUR SUPPORT.

RJ
RYAN J.
02/05/2021
Autocare
Kevin C. from Shark Tooth Automotive Specialists responded on 02/05/2021

YOU DESERVE THE BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE AND REASONABLE AUTOMOTIVE REPAIR POSSIBLE. WE APPRECIATE THE GREAT REVIEW.

Kevin C. from Shark Tooth Automotive Specialists responded on 02/08/2021

THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO PLACE SUCH A GREAT REVIEW. WE APPRECIATE YOU AND YOUR SUPPORT.

RICHARD B.
Toyota Land Cruiser
02/02/2021
Responsive, quality work, mechanics feedback
Accommodative, high quality of work, person to person mechanic feedback
Kevin C. from Shark Tooth Automotive Specialists responded on 02/03/2021

THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO GIVE US SUCH A GREAT REVIEW. WE APPRECIATE YOU AND YOUR SUPPORT.

JOHN M.
01/30/2021
Professional service
I had new struts installed at a different garage. After the installation there was a vibration in the front end when accelerating. The vehicle is a Ford F-150 2004. when I bought the truck it came with a lift package. They determine that the lift blocks in the front needed to be removed to bring the truck down to inches to accommodate the normal functioning of the struts and CV axle. It worked like a charm and it's all good now. They are very friendly people too. I would highly recommend them.
Kevin C. from Shark Tooth Automotive Specialists responded on 02/01/2021

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR SUCH A GREAT REVIEW. WE WORK REALLY HARD TO OFFER THE BEST SERVICE POSSIBLE FOR OUR CUSTOMERS.

KELLEN M.
01/27/2021
Great service and timing
Sharktooth swapped an entire motor for me in good time for a fair price and also did an amazing job. I will definitely be back if I need anything else.
Kevin C. from Shark Tooth Automotive Specialists responded on 01/29/2021

THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO PLACE THIS GREAT REVIEW. WE ARE GLAD TO HEAR THAT YOU HAD A FIVE STAR VISIT WITH US. WE APPRECIATE YOU AND YOUR SUPPORT.

SR
SUSAN MARY R.
01/26/2021
Trustworthy, efficient professional service!!
I went in for an oils change, then asked them to check out 2 other things, and I really appreciated that they found the problem! I like that they know my car and they know me by now! A great team of people, there at Sharktooth and my car is in good hands!
Kevin C. from Shark Tooth Automotive Specialists responded on 01/27/2021

WE ARE HAPPY THAT YOU HAD A 5 STAR EXPERIENCE WITH US. YOU DESERVE THE BEST AUTOMOTIVE CARE POSSIBLE. WE APPRECIATE YOU.

DAVID L.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
01/26/2021
VW Jetta
Dropped off my Jetta for Oil Change and Tire Rotation. Found these folks a few months ago after Hurricane Sandy. With the 3-Mile bridge down, I was looking for a local shop to perform maintenance on our cars. These folks are honest and provide great service and they have our business going forward. Thanks
Kevin C. from Shark Tooth Automotive Specialists responded on 01/27/2021

WHAT A GREAT REVIEW. THANK YOU SO MUCH. WE APPRECIATE YOUR SUPPORT AND LOOK FORWARD TO SERVING YOU AGAIN.

STEVE S.
BMW 135i
01/23/2021
Difficult to Find Misfire
So I took my old (13yrs) 135i in to the Tooth. My car was misfiring badly and dangerously. They fixed this for me and at a fair price. It was a not easy to find reason, but they found it and fixed it. I love the staff there. They are always friendly and nice. Steve Smith
Kevin C. from Shark Tooth Automotive Specialists responded on 01/25/2021

WE APPRECIATE YOU TAKING THE TIME TO PLACE THIS GREAT REVIEW. WE APPRECIATE YOUR SUPPORT AND LOOK FORWARD TO SERVING YOU AGAIN.

CG
CHAD G.
01/22/2021
Excellent service!
Some times it is hard to find someone to work on my BMW and the service was great thank you.
Kevin C. from Shark Tooth Automotive Specialists responded on 01/22/2021

YOU DESERVE THE BEST SERVICE FOR YOUR SPECIAL VEHICLE. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE GREAT REVIEW. WE APPRECIATE YOUR SUPPORT.