Business Solutions

Sheens Auto Care

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
CHARLES C.
09/19/2022
Great communication and customer service they completed my repairs on time and returned my car cleaner inside and out then when I originally brought it in....

JULIE M.
09/09/2022
Dependable Shop
As always Sheens did an outstanding job servicing my car.

ES
ED S.
09/02/2022
Reliable and trustworthy
You can always count on Sean to be able to diagnose and fix your car problems straightforward, without upselling.

FS
FRED S.
08/18/2022
The service received from Sheens is as excellent as it has always been. I deeply appreciate the thoughtfulness and competence of the repairs to my car. A big shout out out to Sean.
The service received from Sheens is excellent. I deeply appreciate the thoughtfulness and competence in their repairs to my car. A big shout out to Sean. Fred

SP
SALLIE P.
08/11/2022
Why we keep coming back to Sheen’s
Top notch crew. Never have to re-work. Job is done right the first time and with quality parts.