MICHELLE M.
National City, CA
Chevrolet Cruze Limited
07/21/2021
They open early and the employees are always cheerful
I feel comfortable taking my vehicle to Sheens Auto Care because I always get a straight forward answer to my questions and I know they are honest about what service/repair needs to be done.

Lexus ES 330
07/13/2021
Excellent explanation of service needed. Great price polite. On time

XP
XAVIER P.
Detroit, MI
Subaru WRX
07/09/2021
Fixed my A/C in a quickly and affordable
Excellent service provided by Sean and his crew. Brought my 2016 WRX in for A/C issues in the morning and they were able to diagnose the problem within an hour or so. They obtained the needed parts and installed them same day and I was able to pick up my car that same afternoon. Sean thoroughly explained the issue, how he was going to resolve it, and was able to answer every question I had. Would highly recommend Sheen's Auto Care to anybody!

DEVIN W.
Lexus LS 430
07/05/2021
My favorite autoshop
These guys only do quality work with quality parts. Easy to drop off and pick up my car with no hassles. They will treat you fair and honest. I'm a car guy who would normally work on my own car but can't due to where I live now. So glad I found Sheens Auto Care. I refer my friends and co-workers here too.

FS
FRED S.
Redondo Beach, CA
Chrysler Crossfire
06/30/2021
The outstanding level of service
The service was professional. The quality of the workmanship was outstanding. The staff are courteous . They go beyond what they are required to do. Such an organization is a role model to others.
One particular person, Sean services and satisfies his customers beyond their level of expectations, going the extra mile to ensure. Complete satisfaction. I sent my son to him to fix his car, he couldn’t have been better pleased. Thank you gentlemen for the awesome work that you do.

Janice B.
06/28/2021
Best Auto shop in SD
Our family has been a long-time customer of Sheen’s Auto. The prices are fair. They don’t push extras on you. The work on our cars is always excellent!! We’ve referred family & friends there over the years.

EM
EDGAR M.
06/21/2021
Tacoma
I’ve been bringing my taco here for several years best service best prices staff are great and helpful.

STEVE C.
06/18/2021
Outstanding work
I have been a customer at Sheens for many years. When the auto dealership could not diagnose a problem that prevented our car from properly starting, and instead charged us for a number of unnecessary services that still did not fix the problem, Sheens was the only shop that correctly diagnosed our problem.

Sheens does not try to up-sell you on anything. Customers are treated with honesty and respect here. This is everything a car service shop should be.

FF
FRANK F.
El Cajon, CA
Lexus ES 330
06/16/2021
Comprehensive care
Sean and team completed service on time / we received advice on other items / and team
reported nail in right rear tire / tool tire to Costco- could not be repaired but was within warranty- received new tire at no cost / inspection was most timely/ well done 👍

GE
GRACE E.
06/07/2021
Great attention to detail - Car looks like new!
Sean and his team at Sheens Auto Care did a great job repairing my Camry after an accident. He was very courteous and prompt. The photos he took were very helpful for my case since the claim was contested by the party who hit my parked car. He worked well with my insurance to make sure the repairs were done correctly and that the used parts my insurance required him to use were in good enough shape. He went the extra mile and even fixed a crack/scratch on my front bumper for no additional charge. Since my claim was contested, and I didn't get my deductible reimbursed, he gave me a discount to help me out with that, which was awesome. His team had detailed my car beautifully when I picked it up. Great experience! Thank you. Sean and team!

AJ
AARON J.
San Ysidro, CA
Chevrolet Cruze
06/02/2021
Great service, Everytime.
Whizz with troubleshooting any and every issue. No regrets working with Sheen's. I look forward to having all future vehicles serviced here. Thank you for the assistance and great work with my beat up Chevy.
Sean Y. from Sheens Auto Care responded on 06/08/2021

Aaron,  Great to hear your response.  All crews here at Sheens appreciate your business with us.

MICHELLE M.
National City, CA
Chevrolet Cruze Limited
05/26/2021
It's convenient and the employees are always very helpful
I trust the employees performing the services I receive. They have always been honest and upfront about the solution to the problem I brought my car in for, never trying to convince me of a service I do not need. They always start with the "simple fix" and if that doesn't work then they continue until they find the source of the problem. Usually the "simple fix" works! Thanks for taking such good care of my car, I truly appreciate your honesty and good work. Would Highly Recommend!!

FC
FRED C.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
05/24/2021
Manager and staff provide first class service!
Been a loyal customer for past 2 years, they provide an honest professional service.

JULIE M.
05/10/2021
Reputable Business
I’ve been bringing my cars here for years and have never been disappointed. Very clean shop, experienced technicians and friendly knowledgeable
service advisor.

TA
THOR A.
05/10/2021
Reliabllity and outstanding customer service.
Good, reliable and timely service always. Special thanks to Sean and Elliott.