JULIE M.
04/15/2021
Great Shop
Always happy with the quality of work done on my car.

LJ
LINDA J.
04/09/2021
Great job!
I had just noticed a noise when I put on the brakes in my car. Sheens Auto Care was able to get me in the next day to check it for me because I was going on a road trip in 3 days. The rear brakes were replaced after their assessment by the end of the day. I was even able to pick up my car after hours when I got off from work. I was happy from the first phone call through the whole process. I will be leaving on my road trip knowing I do not have to worry about my brakes!

SA
SAMUEL A.
03/31/2021
Reputable shop with great service
We’ve had two vehicles worked on recently at Sheens Auto Care. As a military family, we uproot our lives every few years. Finding a good trustworthy mechanic & auto shop is important. Sean is honest, reputable & fair. We feel very fortunate to have found Sheens Auto Care, for any future vehicle maintenance & repairs we may need. Highly recommend, A+++.

KL
KAY L.
03/30/2021
Very trustful auto shop!
I used this auto shop several times and was always satisfied. They are very knowledgeable and helpful.

Acura TL
03/30/2021
Friendly and reliable service, highly recommended
easy to check in, friendly service. They keep my record so when I get there, they know what service I need.

FF
FRANK F.
El Cajon, CA
Lexus ES 330
03/25/2021
Honesty & Consideration for customer
Sean and staff care about their customers. Their work is careful, comprehensive and clean.

YL
YOUNG S L.
Coronado, CA
Mercedes-Benz S430
03/20/2021
Honest & excellent job, they have done to me.
Before they start the job, they explained very well. They also weigh benefits and cost .
If I don’t drive daily (for retired person), minor problem doesn’t need to be fixed.
Manager tells me he will keep eye on that
problem. Next maintenance visit, if that problem doesn’t progress, I don’t have to
empty my wallet.

GR
GARY R.
Toyota Pickup
03/20/2021
Truck Repair
I brought my truck in because it was missing on one cylinder. I received a call that my truck was ready to be picked up the problem had been solved. I paid $500 for the repair and drove home. While driving home I noticed the truck was still missing. I called Sean who told me to bring it back in and they would try something else. Knowing another visit would cost another $500 with no guarantee that it would be repaired correctly, I opted to take the truck to another repair facility who repaired the truck correctly before they retuned it to me.

OL
Ohhyung L.
Chula Vista, CA
03/11/2021
As always, it's my go to Auto Care Shop
I'm a regular customer for 11 years now and they never let me down. The cost is average, their service is fast and very reliable. They know what they are doing and if they find the problems they see, they always explain to you very thoroughly. Best auto care shop! I definitely recommend this shop.

PK
PAUL K.
03/04/2021
My "go to" auto care place
Sheens has provided me high quality work at a fair price. While not the absolute cheapest in town, they diagnosed the problems correctly the first time so unnecessary work was not performed. They also respond to email which makes it convenient to set up an appointment and get an idea of what to expect when you bring in the vehicle.

PJ
PHILLIP J.
03/02/2021
2004 Toyota Sienna Valve Cover Gasket Replacement
My friend recommended Sheens Auto Care for my old Sienna maintenance. Actually, this place is perfect for my Sienna. Sheens Auto provided a perfect service with reasonable price and kindness. Toyota dealer quoted $950 for Valve cover gasket replacement, but Sheens price was under half of Toyota dealer. Furthermore, they have honest and correct business practice. After checking my spark plugs, they said my plugs are good, so no need to replace. Other auto shops and dealers must have insisted that all plugs should be replaced. Honest business manner and service quality. Recommend to my friends.

KP
Katie P.
Nissan Armada
02/27/2021 Category: Service
Katie said he's always helped her out and worked with her on her budget.

MY
Michael Y.
La Jolla, CA
02/27/2021 Category: Service
Michael said their were no problems at the business.

LARRY B.
Chrysler 300
02/25/2021
The customer service and service is excellent

ROBERT S.
02/15/2021
A reputable shop.
Always a pleasure to do business here.