Hyundai Accent
06/15/2020
Love it! Coming back.
They were friendly and communicated with me at every stage about my car’s progress. They were fair on price and my car is running great now. I’ve already been back to have them work on my husband’s SUV.

MICHAEL & KAY W.
Lincoln MKX
06/13/2020
Shenandoah Continues to Provide Quality Service
Staff is professional and thorough. Always patient with me asking questions. Their responses address your questions. Work is always solid.

Cindy C.
Mount Solon, VA
Ford Edge
06/13/2020
The people
The staff are pleasant. I have received several phone calls asking if I was pleased with my service. In all of my years I have never had anyone care enough to follow up. Total class act!!!

Aniko S.
06/12/2020
Professional, quality service
I’ve been with Shenandoah Auto for almost 6 years. They’ve been professional, helpful, and have offered quality service for a fair price.

Drew R.
05/12/2020
Must read before giving them a penny
A single star given as a rating to this scammer’s company is even far too high. My Subaru had the dreaded blown gasket issue, I was charged $3500. 700 dollars for a timing belt kit, one you can find with a water pump for under $300. Almost a 200% up charge on head bolts and the gaskets as well. Even worse than the robbery on parts was the rude woman who worked the phones. I was called a liar by telling them that I was quoted more than half the cost by five other service centers. A coworker told me the nasty woman on the phone was fired by another local service center. One of which had far lower rates. She stated that she used to work there and that they wouldn’t mill damaged heads. Huh, kinda convenient to say that after you lost your job there. Worst experience spending money in my life thus far. I will spread word of this. Please save yourself and go literally anywhere else.

Drew R.
05/12/2020
Must read before you give them a penny

J.D. S.
Dayton, VA
05/05/2020
I had my 2000 Ford Ranger in for inspection, oil change and tire rotation . They picked my truck up at work and kept me informed as to when it would be done . Truck passed inspection no problem . Most shops in the past seem to want to add something to your inspection , wipers , bulbs , etc. I even had one tell me I needed new brakes , which was bull , I had just put new brakes on my truck . I would recommend them for any service

KR
Kim R.
Broadway, VA
Subaru Legacy
05/01/2020
Staff and Quality of work
Very happy with the service I received.

BC
BECKY C.
Subaru Impreza
04/28/2020
Always goes a step or two beyond what is expected!
Thank you for taking care of all our cars over the years! They always do an excellent job. They are fast and the prices are very reasonable. I could not pick up my car after the work was completed, so they were so kind that they delivered my car right to my driveway! I really appreciated that! I highly recommend this business.

SE
Stephanie E.
Broadway, VA
Dodge Dakota
04/27/2020
A+ customer service
Customer service is always amazing. Our truck was checked along with an inspection. We where contacted about work needed to pass inspection before anything was done. They always work with us if something unexpected comes up. Would recommend Shenandoah Automotive to all my friends and family.

SG
Sabrina G.
Waynesboro, VA
04/27/2020
Great experience
I came to the shop today after calling earlier that morning. They were about to get me in pretty quickly, only had to answer a few basic questions. The staff was pleasant and welcoming. When I arrived they took my keys, I didn’t wait long for my oil change, and received a phone call when my vehicle was done. I do recommend Shenandoah Automotive, I will be returning myself.

04/17/2020
Impressed
Just needed a battery replaced. I was impressed with what they had done in response to the corona virus and the steps that had taken to protect their customers and themselves.

Judy S.
Brandywine, WV
04/14/2020
Makes you feel like family....
I called after being recommended by several people to try Shenandoah Automotive. I am not disappointed. The appointment was easy to make, the people were courteous and helpful. The work was done quickly and professionally and I am more than happy with it. Problems that no one could find in months was found immediately and solved quickly and within reason. I couldn't recommend them more...

MICHAEL & KAY W.
04/11/2020
Courteous, professional and thorough
Being going the Shenandoah and I am always receive the best service.

JD S.
Dayton, VA
Chevrolet Cobalt
03/19/2020
Finally got the Airbag light problem fixed ,they didn't give up.
I Will recommend Shenandoah Automotive to everyone that needs auto work done. They quoted price for repairs and stuck to it even though the
gremlin in the Airbag system kept changing read outs. Was very much impressed with the how informative they were with everything . They found that the car has a broken coil spring which I had no idea.