Jon A.
Ford Police Interceptor
05/22/2019
Fast Service
My truck brakes failed while on a fishing trip to the Harrisonburg area. My vehicle was towed in after hours and as you could expect, I was concerned about how quickly the repairs would take. My concern was eliminated when I received a call at 7:00 am the next morning informing me that my vehicle would be the would be the first in the door. Despite the damage turned out to be more extensive than I had anticipated, Shenandoah Automotive had me back on the road by 11:00 am. That kind of commitment to a someone they had never met is a rare commodity these days. I cannot thank them enough.

Diane F.
05/17/2019
Superb service
This shop is always friendly & welcoming. The quality of their work cannot be imitated
Steven F. from Shenandoah Automotive responded on 05/17/2019

Thank you! We appreciate your trust in us!

Elkton, VA
Lincoln MKX
05/12/2019
Fast Service
Took my vehicle for a state inspection. I was expecting to wait close to an hour and to my surprise my car was done in 25 mins! Great service!
Steven F. from Shenandoah Automotive responded on 05/13/2019

Thank you so much! Our goal is to exceed any auto repair expectaions out there with fast and honest service!

JOE and CAROL K.
Subaru Outback (Natl)
05/10/2019
This team is the real deal.
The people make the difference. They listen, respond and fix the issue. Why go anywhere else for Subaru service?
Steven F. from Shenandoah Automotive responded on 05/13/2019

Thank you so much! As always, it is our pleasure to do our best to keep your vehicle going as good as possible!

SG
Staci G.
Mc Gaheysville, VA
05/03/2019
Awesome service! Lets you know what you need.
Awesome service! They let you know what you need and explain why. You ask questions and get answers. Pleasant atmosphere.
Steven F. from Shenandoah Automotive responded on 05/13/2019

Thank you! It was our pleasure!!

Fulks Run, VA
05/02/2019
Excellent service!
Excellent service and very honest!

Grottoes, VA
04/30/2019
Amazing staff!!
Very professional and quick.
Steven F. from Shenandoah Automotive responded on 04/30/2019

Thank you so much! We strive to be the best! We appreciate your business!

LARRY S.
04/29/2019
excellent service
Another auto emergency - and Shenandoah Auto came thru with fast service, went out of their way and above and beyond to help get the problem solved.
The auto tech was efficient, professional and super nice. We are very happy to whole heartedly recommend Shenandoah Auto for anyone looking for a reliable place to have their car serviced.
Steven F. from Shenandoah Automotive responded on 04/30/2019

Thank you! It is our pleasure to be able to serve customers like you!

Ford Cab & Chassis
04/25/2019
excellent workmanship
fast service,necessary repairs completed, completed as promised
Steven F. from Shenandoah Automotive responded on 04/30/2019

Thank you! It was our pleasure!

DY
DIANE Y.
Bridgewater, VA
04/20/2019
Pleasant
Friendly, kept their word and timely.

Nissan Frontier 2WD
04/18/2019
Thanks
Great service. Thanks.

ART and JULIE S.
Glen Allen, VA
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
04/11/2019
I was given a quick appointment on the day and time I requested, and my problem was fixed quickly as well. I am very pleased with the service.
Steven F. from Shenandoah Automotive responded on 04/30/2019

Thank you for the kind words! We strive every day to get better and better! It was our pleasure!

BW
Brian and Sara W.
Fulks Run, VA
04/10/2019
Fast Service
Called steven on fiday. Got appointment for Monday. Truck was done that evening. Nice people to work with. I would recommend them for your auto needs
Steven F. from Shenandoah Automotive responded on 04/30/2019

Thank you! We appreciate your trust in us!

BJ
Brian J.
Upper Tract, WV
Ford Police Interceptor
04/08/2019
Fast service with great communication
I dropped off my f250 with no appointment and a having a serious problem.i really appreciated the phone calls with the repair information and updates.
I cannot complain about the service as it was very prompt for such a major issue.parts prices seemed a little high as compared to others.
With that being said it is a quality shop that does very good service.i come to this bussiness out of a referral from a freind,and I will be a returning customer.i would recommend this shop to anyone.
Steven F. from Shenandoah Automotive responded on 04/09/2019

Thank you! We appreciate your business and your faith in us!

David R.
Volvo 850
04/07/2019
They know what they are talking about!
Having recently moved to Harrisonburg, I had to find a new and trusted place for repairs of my 97 Volvo. I was very happy with the thoroughness of the repairs done. Now I have a go to place that I can trust.
Steven F. from Shenandoah Automotive responded on 04/09/2019

Thank you so much! We pride ourselves in being the go-to shop for anything and everything, and most importantly, being honets and trustworthy with everyone!

GM

STEVEN L.
Bridgewater, VA
04/02/2019
Vehicle repair
Great service and trustworthy.
Steven F. from Shenandoah Automotive responded on 04/03/2019

Thank you!!

Robin B.
Mount Crawford, VA
04/01/2019
Great Service!
Love the folks at Shenandoah Automotive! Great service and friendly staff!
Steven F. from Shenandoah Automotive responded on 04/01/2019

Thank you so much! We appreciate our awesome customers!

Diane F.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
03/30/2019
Professional work at a reasonable price
I know I can always count on Stephen & his team for friendly service and very capable technicians.
Steven F. from Shenandoah Automotive responded on 04/01/2019

Thank you so much for the kind words and confidence! Our #1 goal is to make sure our our customers have the trust in us they need to take great care of them!

Deborah F.
Grottoes, VA
03/28/2019
The owner and staff!
Professional, honest and fair prices! Would recommend to everyone!!!