Fulks Run, VA
01/23/2020
Great service! Honest and reliable!
Very fair and honest! Terrific place!

STANLEY & NANCY S.
Chevrolet Traverse
01/16/2020
Your staff is very attentive and pleasant to work with. Love that you support our ladies battling breast cancer with free oil changes. I am not one of them but love that you do this.
Thank you for working me in on short notice. We wouldn't go anywhere else. Ther service is awesome and staff are always great to work with.

Kia Sorento
01/16/2020
Efficient customer service
Quality customer service done quickly and with excellence

MA
Acceptable time frame

Joe P.
Nissan Rogue
12/21/2019
So glad I could get worked on quickly. During inspection they found things that would have become a problem later and were able to fix it with at the same visit.
I would definitely recommend Shenandoah Automotive to anyone for their car care.
I was able to get worked in quickly and when they found other things wrong with my car that would have become a bigger problem later, they were able to take care of it at the same visit. Thank you for your commitment to safety!!

Broadway, VA
12/19/2019
The employees!
I always take my car to Shenandoah Automotive, because I know the work performed will be done correctly and they don't conjure up unnecessary vehicle maintenance.

ALLEN B.
Weyers Cave, VA
Lincoln Town Car
12/13/2019
oil change
The work was done as requested.

Barbara M.
12/10/2019
Easy accessibility
Appreciate the time taken to help deliver my son’s vehicle since I couldn’t drive two vehicles.

ER
Eric R.
Falls Church, VA
12/07/2019
Can’t say enough about Shenandoah Auto Service. They completely met my expectations and provide quality service and provides excellent communication throughout the process.

EC
Eric C.
Hinton, VA
MINI Cooper Hardtop
12/06/2019
Fast service. Good communication. Repairs done correctly.
This was our first experience with Shenandoah Automotive and it was a good one. Repairs were done correctly and communication was excellent.

Morris C.
Ford E-350 Super Duty
12/05/2019
Fleet services engine
Did a great job! Was very timely with putting an engine in my service van only gone for three days WOW runs like a new one!

SG
Shannon G.
Ford Fiesta
12/05/2019
Recommended
Family owned, honest staff and reasonably priced. I plan to return there again for any future repairs.

EM

Alexandria, VA
Cadillac DTS
11/30/2019
So easy to deal with.
Handle all by phone, again. Thanks for taking care of our son. What a pleasure ??

11/25/2019
Great job
I am appreciative the integrity and professionalism from the employees at Shenandoah Automotive. I can trust them to honestly take care of maintenance on my car. They have been kind enough to take me to my work, and bring my car back when work had been completed . I intend to take my car there when maintenance is needed in the future.