SALLY B.
Painter, VA
Chevrolet Classic
11/10/2018
The people Harry Et and the sweet little Lady at the counter with her beatiful self inside and out the whole team is just great.
I just love every one that's there. Great people and trust me Harry knows what he is doing Et is cool but know his work . All meaning everyone is great.

THERESA B.
Jeep Patriot
10/31/2018
Always polite, efficient, and thorough. A great crew!

MARY H.
Onley, VA
10/28/2018
Only place I will take my car!
Without a doubt, I have never been anywhere else since I first took my car to Shore Tire and Auto years ago.
They are all so professional and aim to satisfy their customers.
When people ask me where I go, I tell them.

ROBERT G.
Mercury Grand Marquis
10/23/2018
Oil change and lube
Always a great job and problems resolved.

AW
ANN W.
Acura MDX
10/09/2018
Pleased as always!!
The staff at Shore Tire is always friendly, professional, courteous and always takes the time needed for each customer. They also do their very best to accommodate sometimes last minute appointment requests when something unexpected arises.

10/05/2018
Once again, the Shore Tire Team does a great job in a timely fashion.
Harry made sure I was aware of the costs that were going to incur with the brake work that had to be done on my truck. The work was top quality and done quickly.....Thanks guys.

FC

Mears, VA
Jeep Liberty
09/21/2018
Excellent work and time.
It only took a short time to do the job and it was done perfectly. Thank you so very much.

SK
SALLY K.
09/01/2018
Shore Tire
The people are great along with the customer service. Recommend this company!

08/23/2018
Harry and Amanda do a great job
Thanks for diagnosing the problems of my Toyota.

TT
TERRINA T.
Eastville, VA
08/04/2018
Rainy day
Work was done in a timely manner

ROBERT G.
Mercury Grand Marquis
07/06/2018
Replacing the blower motor. Fast and competent.
They always seem to know what they are doing and do it well.

MK
MARIANNE K.
06/17/2018
Never Disappointed and sometimes Positively Surprised!
I am driving an old Honda with a gazillion miles and cannot afford a new or even a 'new used' car so I have no alternative but to continue repairing/replacing parts and systems. I am close to having a new vehicle with the exception of the aesthetic value -- it just has to run and be safe for a few more years and then I can sit in a rocking chair and finish growing gray, lol! Customer service attitude and smiles are always a given no matter how much is going on in the garage. Part prices are what they are but I appreciate Harry and ET well educated searches to obtain quality w/o the dealer price. The surprises are usually in the form of expediency! There have been so many times when my travel schedule has been tight or something else is going on I need the car for and there hasn't been one single time that my car hasn't been repaired and ready on time and often sooner than expected, which is a GREAT SURPRISE :D Great Staff, Quality Work, and Amanda in the office, waiting room, garage, customer service desk being the glue that helps hold them all together = THANK YOU ALL!!!

Mr./Ms. C.
04/28/2018
Inspection
I was taken at my appointment allotted and as usual everyone is friendly and personable.

04/26/2018
Once again, Harry and EJ do a great job....
I ordered the tires on a Monday from EJ who got me a great deal on four tires for my truck, Tuesday evening I picked up my truck with an oil change...they go above and beyond their job! Thanks!

SUSAN C.

Painter, VA
Buick Encore
04/12/2018
Always pleased.
They worked me in for an unexpected problem. I was pleased.

PM
PETER M.
Pungoteague, VA
Lincoln Continental
03/22/2018
couldn't ask for more
Service was timely, quick and courteous.

AW
ANN W.
Acura MDX
03/15/2018
Friendly, personalized service!
Harry and Amanda are SO busy every day. But no matter what, when I call, neither EVER acts flustered or too busy to talk and listen to my vehicle issues and ALWAYS work me in to the schedule. It is great to deal with a small town, family run business who appreciates their customers!

JOHN S.
Ford Cab & Chassis
03/10/2018
Fu2el tank replaced
Great service work done properly.