Mr./Ms. C.
04/28/2018
Inspection
I was taken at my appointment allotted and as usual everyone is friendly and personable.

04/26/2018
Once again, Harry and EJ do a great job....
I ordered the tires on a Monday from EJ who got me a great deal on four tires for my truck, Tuesday evening I picked up my truck with an oil change...they go above and beyond their job! Thanks!

SUSAN C.

ROBERT WAYNE P.
Buick Encore
04/12/2018
Always pleased.
They worked me in for an unexpected problem. I was pleased.

PM
PETER M.
Pungoteague, VA
Lincoln Continental
03/22/2018
couldn't ask for more
Service was timely, quick and courteous.

AW
ANN W.
Acura MDX
03/15/2018
Friendly, personalized service!
Harry and Amanda are SO busy every day. But no matter what, when I call, neither EVER acts flustered or too busy to talk and listen to my vehicle issues and ALWAYS work me in to the schedule. It is great to deal with a small town, family run business who appreciates their customers!

JOHN S.
Ford Cab & Chassis
03/10/2018
Fu2el tank replaced
Great service work done properly.

02/28/2018
Harry and Amanda do a great job of facilitating the superb mechanical work.
A shout out to all of the people involved with the quick turnaround on our vehicle. Shore Tire was swamped with vehicles needing attention. They had our truck finished in a timely manner and as always the mechanics did a great job...

FC
FRANK C.
Pungoteague, VA
02/26/2018
Well run
Harry and Amanda are the best

SALLY B.
Chevrolet Classic
02/17/2018
great place
great job /work great people as well just like home

WT
Very accommodating.

MARY H.
Onley, VA
02/13/2018
The one and only place I will ever take my car to be serviced! Toyoto Camry
Quality workmanship, quality people who are employed and most of all, Harry and Amanda. I feel very fortunate we have the Shore Tire and Auto in Onley.
Thank you for your wonderful service.
My car and I are very happy!

TT
TERRINA T.
Eastville, VA
02/12/2018
Done in an hour
Always done in an hour excellent

Honda Accord Wgn
02/11/2018
Harry and Amanda are on top of things as always!
I called Amanda to bring in my vehicle and I had a laundry list of things to do. I brought in the vehicle and they put on new tires, lined up the front end, changed the oil, and replaced the front brakes. The mechanics did a superb job and it was all done in a timely and efficient manner. They continue to impress and I will always take my vehicles to them. Thanks to all the folks at Shore Tire....

HB
HARRY B.
Ford Expedition EL
02/10/2018
Harry is FANTASTIC! I wouldn’t want to deal with anyone else. VERY HONEST PERSON
The customer name is Susan Beasley, not Harry.
My experience is always FANTASTIC. I depend on Harry for an honest opinion of what I need. Price is always better at Shore Tire.

JOANN C.
02/07/2018
As usual ....love them!!!!
👍🏻👏🏻👌✌🏻🤩

JOHN S.
01/27/2018
Tire repair
Very satisfied with work done. Called me when done as asked

ROBERT C.

Great service.

SARAH H.
01/06/2018
Outstanding service
Harry goes above and beyond, assisting in getting my vehicle to the shop after a dead battery and always fitting us into the schedule in a timely manner when needing oil changes or other minor repairs. They treat us like family and I trust they’re servicing my vehicle as they would their own.