Volvo XC70
01/13/2019
Excellent customer service
They are always helpful, fair, on time and efficient.

RAY H.
Mercedes-Benz E350
01/05/2019
price fair service good
A fair price and good service.

LH
LOUIS H.
Melfa, VA
Kia Sedona
01/02/2019
Honesty and quality work is what keeps me going back.
I enjoy the peace of mind when I take my cars to Shore Tire and Auto. The technicians and sales folks explain what's wrong and what need to be done in layman terms. They have quality products (tires) and their prices are at or below other companies.

12/20/2018
New tire for my Mercury.
The was done reasonably quickly and professionally.

JACK K.
Accomac, VA
12/13/2018
Customer Service! Harry and Amanda were excellent!
I had plenty of choices on where to buy tires for my Subaru. I called several places and got a quote. Everywhere I called seemed interested in my business.
When I called Shore Tire And Auto I got the same response, but I guess knowing I've always gotten good service from Harry and the gang , I decided to choose Shore Tire And Auto. Amanda at the front desk is a great asset to this business, as she is always courteous and accommodating.

11/29/2018
Always a good fixi reasonable time.
They had and changed the battery on my ‘95 F-150 in a few minutes and everything works fine.

SALLY B.
Painter, VA
Chevrolet Classic
11/10/2018
The people Harry Et and the sweet little Lady at the counter with her beatiful self inside and out the whole team is just great.
I just love every one that's there. Great people and trust me Harry knows what he is doing Et is cool but know his work . All meaning everyone is great.

THERESA B.
Jeep Patriot
10/31/2018
Always polite, efficient, and thorough. A great crew!

MARY H.
Onley, VA
10/28/2018
Only place I will take my car!
Without a doubt, I have never been anywhere else since I first took my car to Shore Tire and Auto years ago.
They are all so professional and aim to satisfy their customers.
When people ask me where I go, I tell them.

10/23/2018
Oil change and lube
Always a great job and problems resolved.

AW
ANN W.
Acura MDX
10/09/2018
Pleased as always!!
The staff at Shore Tire is always friendly, professional, courteous and always takes the time needed for each customer. They also do their very best to accommodate sometimes last minute appointment requests when something unexpected arises.

JAY A.
Wachapreague, VA
10/05/2018
Once again, the Shore Tire Team does a great job in a timely fashion.
Harry made sure I was aware of the costs that were going to incur with the brake work that had to be done on my truck. The work was top quality and done quickly.....Thanks guys.

FC

Mears, VA
Jeep Liberty
09/21/2018
Excellent work and time.
It only took a short time to do the job and it was done perfectly. Thank you so very much.

SK
SALLY K.
09/01/2018
Shore Tire
The people are great along with the customer service. Recommend this company!

JAY A.
Wachapreague, VA
08/23/2018
Harry and Amanda do a great job
Thanks for diagnosing the problems of my Toyota.

TT
TERRINA T.
Eastville, VA
08/04/2018
Rainy day
Work was done in a timely manner

07/06/2018
Replacing the blower motor. Fast and competent.
They always seem to know what they are doing and do it well.

MK
MARIANNE K.
06/17/2018
Never Disappointed and sometimes Positively Surprised!
I am driving an old Honda with a gazillion miles and cannot afford a new or even a 'new used' car so I have no alternative but to continue repairing/replacing parts and systems. I am close to having a new vehicle with the exception of the aesthetic value -- it just has to run and be safe for a few more years and then I can sit in a rocking chair and finish growing gray, lol! Customer service attitude and smiles are always a given no matter how much is going on in the garage. Part prices are what they are but I appreciate Harry and ET well educated searches to obtain quality w/o the dealer price. The surprises are usually in the form of expediency! There have been so many times when my travel schedule has been tight or something else is going on I need the car for and there hasn't been one single time that my car hasn't been repaired and ready on time and often sooner than expected, which is a GREAT SURPRISE :D Great Staff, Quality Work, and Amanda in the office, waiting room, garage, customer service desk being the glue that helps hold them all together = THANK YOU ALL!!!

Mr./Ms. C.
04/28/2018
Inspection
I was taken at my appointment allotted and as usual everyone is friendly and personable.