ROBERT G.
Mercury Grand Marquis
07/06/2018
Replacing the blower motor. Fast and competent.
They always seem to know what they are doing and do it well.

MK
MARIANNE K.
06/17/2018
Never Disappointed and sometimes Positively Surprised!
I am driving an old Honda with a gazillion miles and cannot afford a new or even a 'new used' car so I have no alternative but to continue repairing/replacing parts and systems. I am close to having a new vehicle with the exception of the aesthetic value -- it just has to run and be safe for a few more years and then I can sit in a rocking chair and finish growing gray, lol! Customer service attitude and smiles are always a given no matter how much is going on in the garage. Part prices are what they are but I appreciate Harry and ET well educated searches to obtain quality w/o the dealer price. The surprises are usually in the form of expediency! There have been so many times when my travel schedule has been tight or something else is going on I need the car for and there hasn't been one single time that my car hasn't been repaired and ready on time and often sooner than expected, which is a GREAT SURPRISE :D Great Staff, Quality Work, and Amanda in the office, waiting room, garage, customer service desk being the glue that helps hold them all together = THANK YOU ALL!!!

Mr./Ms. C.
04/28/2018
Inspection
I was taken at my appointment allotted and as usual everyone is friendly and personable.

04/26/2018
Once again, Harry and EJ do a great job....
I ordered the tires on a Monday from EJ who got me a great deal on four tires for my truck, Tuesday evening I picked up my truck with an oil change...they go above and beyond their job! Thanks!

SUSAN C.

ROBERT WAYNE P.
Buick Encore
04/12/2018
Always pleased.
They worked me in for an unexpected problem. I was pleased.

PM
PETER M.
Pungoteague, VA
Lincoln Continental
03/22/2018
couldn't ask for more
Service was timely, quick and courteous.

AW
ANN W.
Acura MDX
03/15/2018
Friendly, personalized service!
Harry and Amanda are SO busy every day. But no matter what, when I call, neither EVER acts flustered or too busy to talk and listen to my vehicle issues and ALWAYS work me in to the schedule. It is great to deal with a small town, family run business who appreciates their customers!

JOHN S.
Ford Cab & Chassis
03/10/2018
Fu2el tank replaced
Great service work done properly.

02/28/2018
Harry and Amanda do a great job of facilitating the superb mechanical work.
A shout out to all of the people involved with the quick turnaround on our vehicle. Shore Tire was swamped with vehicles needing attention. They had our truck finished in a timely manner and as always the mechanics did a great job...

FC
FRANK C.
Pungoteague, VA
02/26/2018
Well run
Harry and Amanda are the best

SALLY B.
Chevrolet Classic
02/17/2018
great place
great job /work great people as well just like home

WT
Very accommodating.

MARY H.
Onley, VA
02/13/2018
The one and only place I will ever take my car to be serviced! Toyoto Camry
Quality workmanship, quality people who are employed and most of all, Harry and Amanda. I feel very fortunate we have the Shore Tire and Auto in Onley.
Thank you for your wonderful service.
My car and I are very happy!

TT
TERRINA T.
Eastville, VA
02/12/2018
Done in an hour
Always done in an hour excellent

Honda Accord Wgn
02/11/2018
Harry and Amanda are on top of things as always!
I called Amanda to bring in my vehicle and I had a laundry list of things to do. I brought in the vehicle and they put on new tires, lined up the front end, changed the oil, and replaced the front brakes. The mechanics did a superb job and it was all done in a timely and efficient manner. They continue to impress and I will always take my vehicles to them. Thanks to all the folks at Shore Tire....

HB
HARRY B.
Ford Expedition EL
02/10/2018
Harry is FANTASTIC! I wouldnโ€™t want to deal with anyone else. VERY HONEST PERSON
The customer name is Susan Beasley, not Harry.
My experience is always FANTASTIC. I depend on Harry for an honest opinion of what I need. Price is always better at Shore Tire.

JOANN C.
02/07/2018
As usual ....love them!!!!
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘ŒโœŒ๐Ÿป๐Ÿคฉ

JOHN S.
01/27/2018
Tire repair
Very satisfied with work done. Called me when done as asked

ROBERT C.