BRIAN H.
Parksley, VA
Chevrolet Pickup
04/12/2019
Always excellent service!
Always excellent and professional service! I would highly recommend them to everyone I know.

BRIAN H.
Parksley, VA
04/03/2019
Love the new tires!
This is one of the few places where I don't question the work that is recommended. I just have it done and drive off into the sunset. I will be a return customer for many years.

JACK K.
Accomac, VA
03/30/2019
Customer Service! Harry and Amanda were excellent!
Called about 2 weeks in advance for inspection of my truck. Amanda told me they could inspect 3/28/19, please come in morning.
The morning of the 28th I took my truck by and they inspected as scheduled! Everyone was very accommodating!

Mercury Grand Marquis
03/21/2019
VA STATE INSPECTION
Despite a very busy schedule my car was taken, inspected and released in a reasonable time frame.

SUSAN C.
Locustville, VA
03/17/2019
oil change
Harry and his gang did an excellent job!

SALLY B.
Painter, VA
Chevrolet Classic
03/02/2019
The people Harry Et and the sweet little Lady at the counter with her beatiful self inside and out the whole team is just great.
love the people and the great services that I get they will take care of you and you car truck ect.

TH
T C H.
03/02/2019
Customer service
Friendly and informative personnel assist customers to make the best decisions to repair their vehicles at the best costs to fit their needs.

JAY A.
Wachapreague, VA
02/27/2019
Mystery Problems Easily Figured Out By the Shore Tire Crew!!
The motor in my Toyota was running rough and the problem was not being picked up by the computer codes....The mechanics did a great job in finding and correcting the problem. Harry and Amanda stayed on top of things and had it fixed in a very timely manner.

Thanks guys!

JAY A.
Wachapreague, VA
02/12/2019
Great job!
Work performed was outstanding as usual!

Eastville, VA
01/24/2019
littlebitlonger
I was there for two and half hours for an oil change and tire rotation. However i also mentioned i needed an inspection too.
That's what took so long or the four people ahead of me at 8:00 in the morning. Anyway the job was done efficiently. good job overall. 3 1/2 star

Volvo XC70
01/13/2019
Excellent customer service
They are always helpful, fair, on time and efficient.

RAY H.
Mercedes-Benz E350
01/05/2019
price fair service good
A fair price and good service.

LH
LOUIS H.
Kia Sedona
01/02/2019
Honesty and quality work is what keeps me going back.
I enjoy the peace of mind when I take my cars to Shore Tire and Auto. The technicians and sales folks explain what's wrong and what need to be done in layman terms. They have quality products (tires) and their prices are at or below other companies.

Mercury Grand Marquis
12/20/2018
New tire for my Mercury.
The was done reasonably quickly and professionally.

JACK K.
Accomac, VA
12/13/2018
Customer Service! Harry and Amanda were excellent!
I had plenty of choices on where to buy tires for my Subaru. I called several places and got a quote. Everywhere I called seemed interested in my business.
When I called Shore Tire And Auto I got the same response, but I guess knowing I've always gotten good service from Harry and the gang , I decided to choose Shore Tire And Auto. Amanda at the front desk is a great asset to this business, as she is always courteous and accommodating.

11/29/2018
Always a good fixi reasonable time.
They had and changed the battery on my ‘95 F-150 in a few minutes and everything works fine.

SALLY B.
Painter, VA
Chevrolet Classic
11/10/2018
I just love every one that's there. Great people and trust me Harry knows what he is doing Et is cool but know his work . All meaning everyone is great.

THERESA B.
Jeep Patriot
10/31/2018
Always polite, efficient, and thorough. A great crew!

MARY H.
Onley, VA
10/28/2018
Only place I will take my car!
Without a doubt, I have never been anywhere else since I first took my car to Shore Tire and Auto years ago.
They are all so professional and aim to satisfy their customers.
When people ask me where I go, I tell them.