McKANDY L.
Honda Civic Coupe
12/07/2019
Great Service on Vehicles
The crew and management at Sierra Auto Care are top notch.

WM
Wolfe A M.
Castaic, CA
Toyota Yaris
12/05/2019
Missing dipstick
I made an appointment and got my oil change done in a timely manner. You figured out immediately that the person that did my oil change lost my dipstick. You ordered me one and I got it in three days. Your efficiency was appreciated.

KH
KEVIN H.
North Hollywood, CA
12/04/2019
Service top-notch and great affordable prices
Great service at reasonable prices. You know work done will be super reliable. Nick and Maria are fantastic.

Don S.
12/03/2019 Category: Service
Don said he would recommend this business for service.

DWAINE D.
Val Verde, CA
Nissan Xterra
11/26/2019
Honest, Professional & Thorough
I’ve been a customer for several years. I’m always confident in the quality & reliability of their work.

ER
Edward R.
11/21/2019 Category: Service
Edward said Nick is a great guy. He always takes care of him and is straight forward. The technicians are nice and are willing to answer any questions. The pricing is fair.

Tyler S.
Ford Cutaway
11/20/2019 Category: Service
Tyler said the business is always honest and straight forward. The employees did the work that needed to get done and they were straight forward with prices. He couldn't ask for anything more.

Robin H.
11/19/2019 Category: Service
Robin said the business was the best.

DAVE M.
Acura ILX
11/14/2019
Above and beyond
Went in for an oil change and was told they also changed out my air filter ( probably because of the fires ). Oh and also checked my tires and rotated them for free. Could not have asked for more.

PG
PAUL / PAT G.
Newhall, CA
Buick Century
11/13/2019
service
MY SON PAT WAS PLEASE WITH YOUR SERVICE ON HIS CAR............IN APRIL 2020 I GET MY MADZA 3......2015 YEARLY SERVICE.....I'LL COME TO YOUS GUYS

GB
Gavin B.
11/13/2019 Category: Service
Gavin said he knows the manager. Nick took care of his service needs.

PC
PHELLEPPE C.
Ford Fiesta
10/21/2019
Your attention to your customers.
Every time have to take my car for service. I always happy with their service and the attention the take solve my issue with my car.....Thank you...Phellippee

KZ
Kamel Z.
Isuzu
10/15/2019 Category: Service
Kamel said the service at the business was very good.

LJ
LAURA J.
Honda Accord
10/12/2019
very pleased
I was treated professionally and my car was very well taken care of.

Ford Edge
10/10/2019
I wad completely dismissed and patronized
I had my brakes checked and serviced there and of course I felt the difference from no brakes to any stop at all. But shortly after, my brakes didn’t feel safe at all. My check engine light went on a couple days later and it’s all been downhill after that... So it’s like nearly 600.00 later and my brakes don’t feel safe and I got nothing but attitude from the front desk. I have been nothing but polite and more than willing to pay, all i asked was that my car be looked at and told if it’s safe. I got a completely different attitude this time, then the first time I took my car in for work. I recommended you to my family, and even brought in another car, that ended up costing nearly 2,000. In fact, the check engine light is still lit up on that car too. I’m sure you don’t recall because you see people all day, everyday but I expressed my concerns over mechanics seeing me coming a mile away. I’ve nearly given up on my car and most definitely have lost hope of finding a mechanic that is willing to help me, without costing me a small fortune, yet sending me home with a still, bad running car. I do appreciate your kindness and efforts Nick. It could just be my bad luck, i suppose.

Julia P.
10/10/2019 Category: Service
Julia said the business was excellent. She said they tried their hardest to find the best deals with a battery for her vehicle. They helped her out the best way they could.

MARIA R.
10/06/2019
the name of the business says it all.... Auto Care, and they do care about their performance.
very please with their service and honesty... I will recommend them to family and friends.

NC
Noe C.
Scion tC
10/04/2019 Category: Service
Noe said everything came out good.

09/24/2019
Great!
As always Nick, Maria and all staff are so friendly and professional.

Janell W.
Santa Clarita, CA
09/12/2019 Category: Service
Janell said the staff was very nice, helpful, friendly and did a great job.