INFINITI Q40
05/16/2019
Very professional and courteous
Thorough service and friendly staff. I even got a diagnosis on my older vehicle that require much more repair cost than it is worth and they said no charge on the diagnosis.

CLIFFORD S.
Nissan Xterra
05/15/2019
Another great job.
Silver Eagle takes care of 2 vehicles for my wife and I.
I drive over the road and can always trust them to fix problems in a timely and efficient way.
Never go anyplace else.

STEVE S.
05/07/2019
Good pricing very experienced quick in quick out honest service good reputation
Very dependable take your car there I promise you'll be satisfied

AG
ANDY G.
Kia Sportage
05/07/2019
Another great experience
Had a small issue with my car and brought it up to Bobby and had Barry look at it. He fixed the problem and I told Bobby I would be back, didn’t think it would be as quick as it was! Alternator went out and was too big of a project for me to do this time around. They got the job done and for a good price. As always, good experience and will be back. Thanks Bobby and Barry!

DEREK M.
Lincoln MKZ
05/03/2019
Awesome
Man they really help u out and will get ur repairs done in a timely fashion and at a fair price will definitely be back
Bobby M. from Silver Eagle Auto responded on 05/13/2019

Good seeing you again Derek

TERRY M.
Honda Civic Si
05/01/2019
Bobby and Barry
Very excellent service! They make sure you are happy!
Bobby M. from Silver Eagle Auto responded on 05/13/2019

RK
RON K.
Ford Crown Victoria
04/27/2019
Fast Friendly Fair
Hard to find honest and friendly and knowledgeable I would highly recommend for service and repairs.

NC
Nick C.
Isuzu Ascender
04/26/2019
Availability and honesty
They are always helpful and give honest advice, very reasonable never seem to be out to rip you off finically, they do not try to sell something you don’t really need. Friendly. A very good mechanic place professional with old time atmosphere. Would highly recommend.

Miles P.
Jeep Liberty
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Miles said he likes business's customer service. They are nice, and they fixed everything they were supposed to.

Jessie T.
Chevrolet Prizm
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Jessie said she would recommend the business for service.
Bobby M. from Silver Eagle Auto responded on 04/23/2019

DI
Darkles I.
Ram Pickup
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Darkles said he would recommend this business for service.

04/04/2019
EXCELLENCE FOR CUSTOMERS
Words can not describe the security of knowing your vehicle is repaired quickly correctly and reasonably by this company.
One major emergency in a crisis - convinced me of their integrity. Barry went over and above in solving my transportation issue.!!
Thank you for your services !
Bobby M. from Silver Eagle Auto responded on 04/10/2019

TH
TAYLOR H.
Chevrolet S-10
03/28/2019
Very nice people, very knolegable
Great prices, brought my s10 in to get fixed, guys called me before installing and price before working on it. Would recommend any time.

Good seeing you again Taylor

RK
RON K.
03/27/2019
Service and repairs
Honest people hard to find nowadays quick and courteous!
Bobby M. from Silver Eagle Auto responded on 03/29/2019

Ron its always good to see you

LD
LESHA D.
Dodge Journey
03/23/2019
Service & Cost
I had to be towed because of 2 flat tires . Bobby with able to schedule me in so that I could get to work in timely manner. Silver Eagle always gives the best prices!
Bobby M. from Silver Eagle Auto responded on 03/27/2019

THANKS LESHA

CASEY S.
Saturn Aura
03/17/2019
Honest, Fast and reasonably priced!
I was impressed with their honesty, accuracy and reliability. They did not try to sell me any extra work. I told them what my budget was, and if I needed anything over and above what was discussed, they would give me exact info (what was wrong and how much it would cost). I am glad that I have found an honest mechanic who charges fair prices!
Bobby M. from Silver Eagle Auto responded on 03/27/2019

CASEY THANK YOU

Dale B.
03/12/2019
Great Service!
I stopped by to make an appointment for an oil change. I was greeted immediately and I didn't even have to go inside - I was invited to return an hour later and they took care of me. Always friendly and great service.

SP
Scott P.
Nissan Armada
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Scott said that the place is always friendly and fast.

Good seeing you cott

John K.
Suzuki SX4
03/09/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with John's wife. She said that everything went good and the staff is friendly and helpful.

EH
EVELYN H.
Nissan Xterra
03/02/2019
Always Great Service!
Very friendly and welcoming. They treat me well and my car even better. I highly recommend Silver Eagle.