ME
MIKE E.
Dodge Durango
11/16/2019
I love bringing my vehicles that need serviced to these guys. They don’t treat you like a number and they always work to get you in and out. I had a major repair done here and to my surprise because how other shops are, they didn’t try to retire from my bill. Meaning, they didn’t gouge me one bit. Fair price for good work. So since then, I bring my vehicle in for routine maintenance and will for any major things.

KT
KEITH T.
11/11/2019
Service shop
Very friendly and knowledgeable shop have never had any problems

TINA S.
Nissan Murano
10/29/2019
They really work with you to reaplve any problems you may have
I had problems with the heat in my SUV and immediately they told me who to go see and they got it fixed within a matter of hours Barry at the auto shop and Mike Bayer at the car lot where great helps

HF
HARVEY F.
GMC Pickup
10/29/2019
Fast, Very Reasonably Priced
Friendly, honest, quick service, very knowledgeable, good work, and very reasonably priced.

Riverside, MO
Nissan Rogue
10/28/2019
I had an issue with my car. I called and made an appointment. When I arrived they were able to get it looked at right on time. They found that it needed a minor repair and fixed it while I waited. I will be calling for an appointment to get my oil changed soon.

MIEKA C.
10/28/2019
Radiator flush
Very thorough and above average customer service. Fair price as well.

DAVID G.
Kia Spectra
10/26/2019
Nice place
They took care of me fast. Can't say enough how great. Honestly I recommend. Not to many places I can say that.

CHARLIE C.
10/24/2019
They are clear about explaining what needs to be done
I had an issue with my car. I explained what it was doing. Brought my car in for the appointment. They diagnosed what needed to be repaired. The price was affordable and got the vehicle in for the service and was out of there shortly after. I will be getting an oil change there soon.

EH
EVELYN H.
Nissan Xterra
10/23/2019
Quality People, Quality Work
I’m never disappointed by the quality of the work they do. Even more important, they are really interested in solving my car’s problems, and don’t try to fix things that aren’t broken. I appreciate the integrity.

EG
Estanislao G.
Pleasant Hill, MO
10/18/2019 Category: Service
Estanislao said that they fixed the vehicle with no problems.

STEVE S.
10/16/2019
Knowledge,price,effecintcy...
Worth every cent,good advice,good price.

CHRISTINA M.
10/10/2019
They get to you quickly
They get to you quickly. Also they are honest and friendly.

JUSTIN M.
Shawnee, KS
09/26/2019
Good Friendly Service
Knowledgeable staff good follow up maintenance routine

DEBORAH G.
GMC Acadia
09/18/2019
Ms Debbie
I enjoy doing business with Silver Eagle. They have always done a great job on the vehicles that I have purchased from them. The mechanics are very knowledgeable and trustworthy. They are all friendly and Mr. Bobbie is the bomb! ♥️

AH
AUBREY H.
09/17/2019
On my side
It’s really nice to trust a place. I feel this way here. These guys are on my side and have been always trying to find the best outcome for me. They’re skilled, honest if they don’t know and always friendly!

BR
BONNIE R.
Was a great experience
With the work that was done today was smooth sailing.
I called Bobby they got me in the same day and fixed the same day.
Great bunch of guys always respectful and explained the problem clearly

TSIYAMO S.
GMC Yukon XL
Customer Service
Unfortunately I don’t know his name, but whoever answers the phone is extremely friendly, helpful and genuinely looking to help.

DAVID G.
Kia Spectra
Best repair facility I've been
They are very knowledgeable and courteous. Cost effective. I highly recommend.

RICH S.

Independence, MO
Chevrolet Sonic
09/04/2019
Guy I can trust
I have taken my cars to allot of mechanics. Place
is upfront and not over priced. I always have a great experience and trust what he says.
Bobby M. from Silver Eagle Auto Service responded on 09/07/2019