CASEY S.
Saturn Aura
03/17/2019
Honest, Fast and reasonably priced!
I was impressed with their honesty, accuracy and reliability. They did not try to sell me any extra work. I told them what my budget was, and if I needed anything over and above what was discussed, they would give me exact info (what was wrong and how much it would cost). I am glad that I have found an honest mechanic who charges fair prices!

Dale B.
03/12/2019
Great Service!
I stopped by to make an appointment for an oil change. I was greeted immediately and I didn't even have to go inside - I was invited to return an hour later and they took care of me. Always friendly and great service.

SP
Scott P.
Nissan Armada
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Scott said that the place is always friendly and fast.

John K.
Suzuki SX4
03/09/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with John's wife. She said that everything went good and the staff is friendly and helpful.

EH
EVELYN H.
Nissan Xterra
03/02/2019
Always Great Service!
Very friendly and welcoming. They treat me well and my car even better. I highly recommend Silver Eagle.

KK
Kidist K.
Nissan Rogue
02/26/2019 Category: Service
Kidist said the staff was great and did what she asked without trying to add additional services.

James K.
02/23/2019 Category: Service
James said he was satisfied, the customer service was good, and he had a perfect experience.

ME
Mike E.
Missouri
Dodge Durango
02/23/2019 Category: Service
Mike said the employees were very helpful. They were nice. They were communicative. They provided thoughtful service. They provided really good work.

TA
Temiha A.
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Temiha said he had a good experience at the business.
Bobby M. from Silver Eagle Auto responded on 02/18/2019

Temiha is was good to meet you.

KAREN M.
Pontiac G6
02/05/2019
Pontiac g6 repair
Barry and Bobby always do a great job on any vehicle I take in for repair I always recommend them to friends and family

Dale B.
02/05/2019
Great Service!
Friendly and flexible as always - put my mind at ease and worked around my schedule.

KW
Kevin W.
01/22/2019 Category: Service
Kevin said that the place was awesome.

CK
Corey K.
Kansas City, KS
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Corey said he purchased his vehicle from the business. He took it in for an oil change and they informed him he had an oil leak. He stated he felt they should have fixed the issue before they sold him the vehicle.

Chevrolet Lumina
01/09/2019
They get things done in a fast and friendly manor
Very happy with the service and wouldn't go any where else

Ashley B.
01/06/2019
Quick and easy!
I called in for a last minute oil change. The guys at Silver Eagle were able to get me in on a Saturday. They not only had my oil change done super quick but they diagnosed a wheel bearing issue, as well. They explained what needed to be done, gave me a quote and scheduled me an appointment within a few days. Thanks for always taking care of me, Silver Eagle! I’ll keep coming back!

ROB B.
Topeka, KS
12/30/2018
Great service.
I had an oil change and tire rotation. They did a great job, good prices, and did not try to sell me something I did not need. Will definitely go there again.

AG
ANDY G.
Kia Sportage
12/29/2018
Another great experience
Was going to travel out of state for Thanksgiving and happened to notice radiator fluid dripping out of the bottom of my car. Was hoping that it was only a leaking hose but was afraid for the worst, which it was, the water pump. Also knew that this was a belt driven water pump so the timing belt would need to be replaced as well. Made the necessary phone calls to family to let them know we might not be able to make it. Talked to Mitch and Barry, who in turn spoke with Bobby. Silver Eagle came in almost $500 less then anyone else in regards to the repairs. They finished my car when they said they would have it done as well! We ended up making it for Thanksgiving to my family in Minnesota. Thank you again for great service and very reasonable pricing! I will continue to send friends and family here as well for work needing to be done. Also like the fact that Mitch, Bobby and Barry are so approachable and honest about repairs.

Casey M.
Cadillac DeVille
12/24/2018
Christmas oil change and check-up.
Friendly, kind, courteous and knowledgeable folks working there. Barry, Bob, Mitch & Bobbie all seem interested and attentive to the task at hand and they are willing to listen to my stories. Merry Christmas.

Corey B.
Ford Police Interceptor
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Corey said he didn't have any issues.

NP
Nastacia P.
Dodge Caravan
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Nastacia said everything was good.