Citlali V. on 11/17/2017
Citlali said they were nice and trustworthy. They always help with any questions and they have a good variety of people working there.
Vehicle: Mazda CX-7
Service Date: 11/13/2017
Review Created: 11/17/2017
Keith T. on 11/13/2017
Keith said he had no problems at the business and everyone was super friendly.
Vehicle: Dodge Pickup
Review Created: 11/13/2017
Mesha B. on 11/13/2017
Mesha said they took care of her and were very honest. They made sure she was all squared away.
Vehicle: Toyota Yaris
Review Created: 11/13/2017
Brenda W. on 11/09/2017
Brenda said she appreciates the quick service at this business.
Vehicle: Kia Optima
Service Date: 10/27/2017
Review Created: 11/09/2017
MIKE K. on 11/08/2017
"HOT MESS *LITERALLY*"
Wish I could leave 0 stars due to what is going on right now. I had a close friend and Co worker of mine purchase a vehicle from here. On the way home after signing the paperwork his wife was driving the car and the car literally caught fire and burned to the ground. When contacted about this the only response he received was "wish there was something we could do". This is completely a unacceptable way of doing business. At all costs avoid this place. I will make sure to blast this business on every platform possible until they rectify the situation, or lose enough business all together that they decide to address it, or shut down. So if you are reading this take this warning and look elsewhere for a vehicle. This place shows its real colors through some of the other reviews it shares along with this one.
Review Created: 11/08/2017 02:40 PM
Carrie P. on 10/27/2017
Carrie said the staff provided speedy service even though it was raining. They were able to get her vehicle in immediately at her appointment time. They were friendly and professional. She had a overall great experience.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Lumina
Service Date: 10/06/2017
Review Created: 10/27/2017
Lawrence T. on 10/25/2017
Lawrence said that the staff are very polite, trustworthy, and courteous. They explained everything to him and he was in and out. Barry was very nice.
Vehicle: Toyota Avalon
Service Date: 10/20/2017
Review Created: 10/25/2017
AUBREY H. on 10/13/2017
"Great place!"
Bobby and his staff are always so nice and care about my car. They research and figure out issues other car places could easily ignore or not help with. Good solid auto place.
Vehicle: Toyota Prius
Service Date: 10/12/2017
Review Created: 10/13/2017 09:19 AM
Trace H. on 10/12/2017
Trace said they have done well. They provided good service and he had a good experience. This business has a friendly staff and they are a nice place to visit. They do good work.
Vehicle: Dodge Pickup
Service Date: 09/27/2017
Review Created: 10/12/2017
Ashley B. on 10/07/2017
"Transfer Case "
My transfer case went out in Northmoor - thankfully I was close enough to drive it to the shop. Bobby and his mechanics kept me updated every step of the way. They gave me a reasonable quote and it was far lower than I had gotten anywhere else. They kept me updated when my part arrived at the shop and explained everything in detail. They were quick and efficient and made a tough repair an easy-to-deal-with situation for me. I'll continue to use this shop for all my repairs and maintenance!
Vehicle: Ford Edge
Vehicle: Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
Service Date: 09/16/2017
Review Created: 09/30/2017 06:28 PM
Kirk D. on 09/28/2017
Kirk said this business was nice and quick.
Vehicle: Toyota Camry
Service Date: 09/23/2017
Review Created: 09/28/2017
CINDY T. on 09/25/2017
"Found a new place that we love"
They are personable,reliable,honest,fair,concerned,quick,genuinely responsive to our needs. I want to shop local and I am glad we found this place.
Vehicle: Kia Sorento
Service Date: 08/25/2017
Review Created: 09/25/2017 09:11 AM
Bri B. on 09/15/2017
"Chevy Avalanche "
Ive been to this business many times for cars, everyone is nirmally super friendly and alwats ready to help and answer questions.
Review Created: 09/15/2017 06:30 AM
Bobby M. at Silver Eagle Auto responded on 09/21/2017

Lesha D. on 09/14/2017
Lesha said the service was wonderful. The employees did a great job and they got her in and out fast.
Vehicle: Dodge Journey
Service Date: 09/08/2017
Review Created: 09/14/2017
TERRY R. on 09/11/2017
"always an experience"
I enjoy my visits to Silver eagle because the staff is so friendly. I also come here for any maintenance for my vehicle
Vehicle: Buick Regal
Service Date: 09/02/2017
Review Created: 09/11/2017 05:19 AM
Casey M. on 09/09/2017
"Friendly & Professional"
As usual everyone was friendly and extremely competent.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Service Date: 09/08/2017
Review Created: 09/09/2017 07:38 AM
GLORIA H. on 08/31/2017
"Go The Extra Mile!!!"
Silver Eagle Auto, always amazes me. Whether it's having my vehicle inspected or having work done. They always go the Extra Mile to ensure my vehicle is safe for the road.
I have been to a few places in town, but always got the run around. At Silver Eagle Auto it's always straight forward and honest.

Thanks Guys!!!! Your Awesome!!!
Vehicle: Honda Accord Cpe
Service Date: 08/31/2017
Review Created: 08/31/2017 11:21 PM
Garlia Y. on 08/30/2017
Garlia said there are a couple of people that work there with bad attitudes.
Vehicle: Nissan Murano
Service Date: 08/15/2017
Review Created: 08/30/2017
Kerry W. on 08/28/2017
"Terrible service"
Went in today to look for 2 new trucks. First off I cant get anyone to help me. Ask a guy that worked there and he just kept driving his gator utv like I didnt matter. Then every truck we looked at said not for sale but yet its on the lot with the rest the vehicles forsale. Top it off one of there guys towing in a big camper about hit my wifes $80,000 car. But hey there is plenty of other dealers happy to make a sale or two, and good dollar amount sale. I was looking for a diesel and possibly the 08 white f150 to add to my fleet of trucks for my business. Seriously lost out on sale nor will I come back for any further buys in the later dates. An to be clear thats a cash pay off sale for both trucks, not finance. So good luck I will also forward the pics I took of the not forsale vehicles to the attorney general's office and BBB. If you cant do business the right way then dont be in business!!!
Service Date: 08/28/2017
Review Created: 08/28/2017 10:42 AM
Bobby M. at Silver Eagle Auto responded on 09/08/2017

Sorry you had a bad experience and we will do better to be more attentive to our customers.