CK
Corey K.
Kansas City, KS
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Corey said he purchased his vehicle from the business. He took it in for an oil change and they informed him he had an oil leak. He stated he felt they should have fixed the issue before they sold him the vehicle.

Chevrolet Lumina
01/09/2019
They get things done in a fast and friendly manor
Very happy with the service and wouldn't go any where else

Ashley B.
01/06/2019
Quick and easy!
I called in for a last minute oil change. The guys at Silver Eagle were able to get me in on a Saturday. They not only had my oil change done super quick but they diagnosed a wheel bearing issue, as well. They explained what needed to be done, gave me a quote and scheduled me an appointment within a few days. Thanks for always taking care of me, Silver Eagle! I’ll keep coming back!

ROB B.
Topeka, KS
12/30/2018
Great service.
I had an oil change and tire rotation. They did a great job, good prices, and did not try to sell me something I did not need. Will definitely go there again.

AG
ANDY G.
Kia Sportage
12/29/2018
Another great experience
Was going to travel out of state for Thanksgiving and happened to notice radiator fluid dripping out of the bottom of my car. Was hoping that it was only a leaking hose but was afraid for the worst, which it was, the water pump. Also knew that this was a belt driven water pump so the timing belt would need to be replaced as well. Made the necessary phone calls to family to let them know we might not be able to make it. Talked to Mitch and Barry, who in turn spoke with Bobby. Silver Eagle came in almost $500 less then anyone else in regards to the repairs. They finished my car when they said they would have it done as well! We ended up making it for Thanksgiving to my family in Minnesota. Thank you again for great service and very reasonable pricing! I will continue to send friends and family here as well for work needing to be done. Also like the fact that Mitch, Bobby and Barry are so approachable and honest about repairs.

Casey M.
Cadillac DeVille
12/24/2018
Christmas oil change and check-up.
Friendly, kind, courteous and knowledgeable folks working there. Barry, Bob, Mitch & Bobbie all seem interested and attentive to the task at hand and they are willing to listen to my stories. Merry Christmas.

Corey B.
Ford Police Interceptor
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Corey said he didn't have any issues.

NP
Nastacia P.
Dodge Caravan
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Nastacia said everything was good.

CLIFFORD S.
Nissan Xterra
12/10/2018
Silver Eagle saves another Christmas
Silver Eagle is the only place I will take my car to get work done. It seems that every year just before Christmas I have issues with my vehicles. Bobby McGuire always takes care of me like I am their number one customer. And I might add that I always get my repairs done cheaper and quicker then I expected. It's a big advantage knowing you have people you can trust when your vehicle is in need of attention. Always my first stop for service, Repairs, or a replacement vehicle when the time comes.

CONNOR B.
Weatherby Lake, MO
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
12/08/2018
Fast friendly service
Silver Eagle took wonderful care of me gave me no nonsense answers and didn’t take my bank account to the woodshed! I will recommend them to anyone that listens and they have a customer for life in me!

kIMBRLYN S.
12/08/2018
These are the most
Crooked deceptive bunch of douchebags I've ever met in my life, Your experience may vary but as you see the page boasts 90% 5 star reviews but if you read the reviews they are all coming from the people who work there pretending they are customers. You do the math. My full honest review with photos and video will be posted to the Completely Accurate Professional Integrity Consumer Help Exchange, or Capiche@facebook.com. NEVER TRUST THESE GUYS. PERIOD. YOU WILL BE SORRY YOU DID. P.S. I give the business 5 stars because the selection is good and the prices are great, there are just no salesmen with integrity working here and if you ask me, i think they should be hungry to the point their stomachs bleed that is how bad they do not deserve to be in the car business.

Miguel M.
Honda Civic Cpe
12/01/2018 Category: Service
Miguel said the employees took his vehicle in for service right away.
Bobby M. from Silver Eagle Auto responded on 12/05/2018

Miguel Thank You for the Review

Dale B.
11/26/2018
Called in the morning and got in right away - you always get us in as soon as possible.
Bobby M. from Silver Eagle Auto responded on 11/30/2018

Rebicca M.
Dodge Dakota
11/16/2018 Category: Service
Rebicca said that she likes the business and that they did good a good job. She said that Steven is the best sales person ever.

SP
Sherry P.
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Sherry said they were great.
Bobby M. from Silver Eagle Auto responded on 11/13/2018

NC
Nick C.
Isuzu Ascender
11/03/2018
Car service
Easy to get in to get car repaired. Very friendly staff and reasonably priced no price goughing.Truthful staff won’t rip you off.Stand behind their work.very thorough.proffessional know what they are doing. Excellent service very pleased with everything we have had done.would not use anyone else.

TH
Travis H.
GMC Acadia
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Travis said they have friendly guys and everything was good. They did a great job.

Thanks Travis

CE
Chloe E.
Nissan Versa Note
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Chloe said the staff provided good service , and a good price.

HK
Horton K.
Platte Woods, MO
Toyota Avalon
10/23/2018 Category: Service
Horton said that he would definitely recommend this business for service.
Bobby M. from Silver Eagle Auto responded on 11/06/2018

Horton it was nice meeting you

SK
Shannon K.
10/23/2018 Category: Service
Shannon said this business has great customer service, they are fast and the prices are amazing.