Simmons Rockwell Hyundai

Overall Rating 2.375/5Overall Rating 2.375/5rating 2.375rating 2.375rating 2.375
Douglas A. on 12/13/2017
"oil change and tire rotation"
doe in timely manor and good quality work
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 12/11/2017
Review Created: 12/13/2017 10:32 AM
Lisa L., Customer Enthusiastic Manager at Simmons Rockwell Hyundai responded on 12/13/2017

Dear Hyundai Elantra Owner,

Thank you very much for your time and completing Hyundai's Service Experience Survey during this busy time of year.

We are most pleased with your 5 star rating and compliments.

and Happy Holidays!

Bonnie M. on 12/11/2017
"Buying a car"
I highly recommend Joe Sullivan. He was very knowledgeable about Bluetooth and Sirius XM and setting it up for me. I am very satisfied with my choice of salesman and car.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 12/06/2017
Review Created: 12/11/2017 05:33 PM
Lisa L., Customer Enthusiastic Manager at Simmons Rockwell Hyundai responded on 12/12/2017

Dear Hyundai Sonata Owner,

Thank you so much for your time and completing Hyundai's Service Experience Survey!

We are most pleased with your 5 Star Rating and comments.  On behalf of Steve, your Service Manager and all of us at
Simmons Rockwell, thank you again for your time and business.

June S. on 12/04/2017
"I was treated with the utmost respect. "
I leased my Azera at a different dealership but was treated as if I had used this dealership which was appreciated.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Azera
Service Date: 11/30/2017
Review Created: 12/04/2017 11:56 AM
Lisa L., Customer Enthusiastic Manager at Simmons Rockwell Hyundai responded on 12/04/2017

Dear Hyundai Azera Owner,

Thank you so much for your time and completing Hyundai's Service Experience Survey.

We are most pleased with the your 5 Star Rating and super compliments and responses.

On behalf of Steve, your Service Manager and all of us at Simmons Rockwell, thank you again for your time and business.

Joseph D. ReScore Review on 12/12/2017
Surecritic checkman logo Verified
"Resolution of prior visit"
After my initial visit for an oil change and tire rotation and inspection, service failed to notice front tires being worn due to a defective ball joint which was later found by having my PA inspection done. The service advisor told me that the tire wear was probably due to needing a front end alignment and "bad" roads in Pa. Ball joint was replaced with no charge as it was under warranty. When the ball joint was replaced, I requested another tire rotation and inspection since I had put 2900 miles on the car since the initial visit. When I got home, I checked to see how the tires looked, and discovered ALL FOUR tires had excessive wear. After posting a negative review I received a call from Lisa Limoge who wanted to see is they could resolve the situation. Lisa was very courteous and instrumental in correcting the problem. While I am pleased with the resolution, the problem should never had happened in the first place.
Service Date: 11/28/2017
Review Created: 12/04/2017 05:17 AM

"Bad inspection of tires"
Bad experience due to poor workmanship and poor communication.
Service Date: 11/28/2017
Review Created: 12/04/2017 05:17 AM
Lisa L., Customer Enthusiastic Manager at Simmons Rockwell Hyundai responded on 12/08/2017

Dear Hyundai Sonata Owner,

Thank you for your time and completing Hyundai's Service Experience Survey.

I must say we are not pleased with your service experience and I sincerely apologize from top to bottom and hope with your return visit we are able to restore your confidence with Simmons Rockwell.

I would ask that you rescore your upcoming visit.  I thank you for your time, patience and willingness to give us the opportunity to leave you feeling completely satisfied.

Very Sincerely,

Karrine D. on 12/02/2017
"Review "
Speediness, accuracy, customer service , pleasant attitude . Friendly
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Accent
Service Date: 11/29/2017
Review Created: 12/02/2017 06:18 PM

Dear Hyundai Accent Owner,

Thank you very much for your time during this holiday season and for completing Hyundai's Service Experience Survey!

We are very pleased and happy with your 5 Star Rating and great compliments and responses.

On behalf of Steve Doleski, your Service Manager and all of us at Simmons Rockwell, thank you again for your time and business.

Brett V. on 12/02/2017
"Excellent service!"
Very professional and dependable service. My one and only complaint is the $54.00 cabin air filter replacement cost seems very high. They did give me a $10 coupon however. I will continue to bring my vehicles to SR!
Service Date: 11/29/2017
Review Created: 12/02/2017 11:11 AM
Lisa L., Customer Enthusiastic Manager at Simmons Rockwell Hyundai responded on 12/02/2017

Dear Hyundai Sonata Owner,

We are happy with your 4 Star Rating and comment.  Unfortunately, the cost of cabin air filters as well as "parts" in general are standard, but we do appreciate your comment.

From all of us at Simmons Rockwell Hyundai, thank you for your time and business.

Verified Customer on 11/30/2017
"Recall work"
I had to take my vehicle back for recall work. The service people were very friendly and helpful and the work was done in less time than estimated. I would definitely go back there!
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Review Created: 11/30/2017 03:07 AM
Lisa L., Customer Enthusiastic Manager at Simmons Rockwell Hyundai responded on 11/30/2017

Dear Hyundai Santa Fe Owner,

We are most pleased and happy with your 5 Star Rating and such wonderful compliments!

WILLIAM K. on 11/28/2017
"Staff"
Steve in the service department has always been terrific to me.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 11/24/2017
Review Created: 11/28/2017 02:12 PM
Lisa L., Customer Enthusiastic Manager at Simmons Rockwell Hyundai responded on 11/28/2017

Dear Hyundai Santa Fe Owner,

Thank you so much for your 5 Star Rating and such wonderful comments!

It is our hope to deliver a truly exceptional service experience each and every time.

On behalf of Steve, your Servide Manager and all of us at Simmons Rockwell Hyundai, thank you again for your time and business.

Terrence F. on 11/20/2017
"Great"
Excellent service all over
Service Date: 11/16/2017
Review Created: 11/20/2017 10:46 AM
Lisa L., Customer Enthusiastic Manager at Simmons Rockwell Hyundai responded on 11/20/2017

Dear Hyundai Sonata Owner,

We are most pleased and happy with your 5 Star Rating and comments.

From all of us at Simmons Rockwell Hyundai, thank you again for your time and business.

John S. on 11/20/2017
"Very accommodating "
Short wait time. Very friendly.
Service Date: 11/15/2017
Review Created: 11/20/2017 05:24 AM

Dear Hyundai Sonata Owner,

Thank you so very much for your time AND completing Hyundai's Service Experience Survey!

We are very pleased with your "5" Star Rating and great comments and responses.

On behalf of all of us at Simmons Rockwell, thank you so much for your time and business.

DAVID L. on 11/17/2017
"GOOD JOB"
Job was well done.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 11/15/2017
Review Created: 11/17/2017 10:49 AM
Lisa L., Customer Enthusiastic Manager at Simmons Rockwell Hyundai responded on 11/17/2017

Dear Hyundai Sonata Owner,

Thank you very kindly for your time AND completing Hyundai's Service Experience Survey!

We are most pleased and thrilled with your "5" Star Rating and such wonderful comments!

On behalf of Steve, your Service Manager and all of us at Simmons Rockwell Hyundai, thank you again for your time and business!

Verified Customer on 11/11/2017
"Car Experience "
I had a good experience when I took my car in to be serviced.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 11/07/2017
Review Created: 11/11/2017 07:51 AM
Lisa L., Customer Enthusiastic Manager at Simmons Rockwell Hyundai responded on 11/13/2017

Dear Hyundai Elantra Owner,

Thank you so very much for your 4 Star Rating and wonderful comments and respones.

Each and every day we strive for 5 Stars so hopefully your next service experience will prove to be just that!

On behalf of all of us at Simmons Rockwell Hyundai, thank you again for your time and completing Hyundai's Service Experience Survey as well as your business.

Sincerely.

Peter C. on 11/11/2017
"Great service "
Friendly professional atmosphere
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 11/11/2017 07:30 AM

Dear Hyundai Elantra Owner,

Thank you so very much for your 5 Star Rating and wonderful compliments and responses!

We are most pleased with your service experience and thank you for your time AND completing Hyundai Service Experience Survey.

On behalf of all of us at Simmons Rockwell Hyundai, thank you again for your time and business.

Verified Customer on 11/10/2017
"Boo"
Boohoo
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 11/08/2017
Review Created: 11/10/2017 10:39 AM
Lisa L., Customer Enthusiastic Manager at Simmons Rockwell Hyundai responded on 11/10/2017

Dear Hyundai Santa Fe Owner,

Thank you so very much for competing Hyundai's Service Experience Survey AND your time to do so!

We are most pleased with your 5 Star Rating and great responses.  On behalf of Steve, your Service Manager and all of us at Simmons Rockwell, thank you for your time and business.

Adrienne R. on 11/08/2017
"service"
I found everyone committed to quality from sales to service.....love my Hyundai!
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Tucson
Review Created: 11/08/2017 01:30 AM
Lisa L., Customer Enthusiastic Manager at Simmons Rockwell Hyundai responded on 11/08/2017

Dear Hyundai Tucson,

We are most pleased with your 5 Star Rating and your wonderful compliments.  We are also happy that you love your Hyundai!

Shirley H. on 11/05/2017
"Fast service"
the service was fast and efficient.
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 10/29/2017
Review Created: 11/05/2017 11:56 AM
Lisa L., Customer Enthusiastic Manager at Simmons Rockwell Hyundai responded on 11/06/2017

Dear Hyundai Santa Fe Owner,

We are happy with your 5 Star Rating and such great responses and comments.

JERRY F. on 11/02/2017
"everyone works well together"
I have never received such great service as I do at this dealership. They are tops
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 10/31/2017
Review Created: 11/02/2017 12:07 PM
Lisa L., Customer Enthusiastic Manager at Simmons Rockwell Hyundai responded on 11/02/2017

Dear Hyundai Santa Fe Owner,

WOW!  Thank you so much for your time AND completing Hyundai's Service Experience Survey!

We are so pleased and happy with your 5 Star Rating and wonderful compliment.

On behalf of Steve and all of us at Simmons Rockwell,
thank you again for your time and business.

Sheila H. on 10/28/2017
"recall service"
excellent and courteous
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 10/20/2017
Review Created: 10/28/2017 07:46 AM
Lisa L., Customer Enthusiastic Manager at Simmons Rockwell Hyundai responded on 10/30/2017

Thank you very much for your time AND completing Hyundai's
Service Experience Survey.

We are most pleased and happy with your 5 Star Rating and wonderful responses and comments.

Andrew W. on 10/25/2017
"Waiting on part for substantial amount of time! "
As I mentioned in the survey. Still waiting on the issue to be resolved. My car is in need of a new transmission. Had it in the shop for two days just to find out that it couldn't be fixed until the part arrived. It is now going on 3 weeks.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 10/13/2017
Review Created: 10/25/2017 01:09 PM
James L., District Manager at Simmons Rockwell Hyundai responded on 10/27/2017

Thank you for your feedback, we will research the status of this part.

CHRISTOPHER B. on 10/24/2017
"Friendly, Reliable Service"
The main reason I continue to return to Simmons Rockwell Hyundai is because of the people. They know what they are doing, explain things in an understandable way and go out of their way to accommodate their clients. Thank you for another great service experience!
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 10/21/2017
Review Created: 10/24/2017 04:23 PM
Lisa L., Customer Enthusiastic Manager at Simmons Rockwell Hyundai responded on 10/25/2017

Dear Hyundai Sonata Owner,

Thank you so very much for your time AND completing Hyundai's Service Experience Survey.

Also, thank you for your amazing comments and compliments.  We are all grateful for your 5 star rating as well.

On behalf of Alex, your Service Manager and all of us at Simmons Rockwell, thank you again for your time and business.