Overall Rating 4.6666667/5Overall Rating 4.6666667/5Overall Rating 4.6666667/5Overall Rating 4.6666667/5rating 4.6666667
Overall Rating 2.22222/5Overall Rating 2.22222/5rating 2.22222rating 2.22222rating 2.22222

08/17/2018 Category: Service
Satisfied
Why am I nagged to do this every time? If I have a complaint, they'll know about it.
Lisa L., Customer Enthusiastic Manager from Simmons Rockwell Hyundai responded on 08/17/2018

Dear Hyundai Sonata Owner,

Thank you for your time and completing Hyundai's Service Experience Survey.

We are most pleased with your "5" Star Rating and comments from your service experience.

Regarding taking surveys.....the automobile manufacturers rely on hearing from customers
personally and by doing so they report to JD Powers and all the other marketing studies.

Thank you again for your time and service business.

Wellsboro, PA
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
08/15/2018 Category: Service
easy to work with
great service, timely
Lisa L., Customer Enthusiastic Manager from Simmons Rockwell Hyundai responded on 08/15/2018

Dear Hyundai Sonata Owner,

Thank you so much for your time and completing Hyundai's Service Experience Survey!

We are most pleased with your comments and "5" Star Rating from your service experience.

On behalf of LJ, your Service Manager and all of us at Simmons Rockwell, thank you again for your time and service business.

ED
Evelyn D.
Addison, NY
2016 Hyundai Accent
08/15/2018 Category: Service
Good job as usual and I hope it continues.
I had my inspection done and was out of there in no time. Stacy who took care of me does a great job and treats me with respect.

Dear Hyundai Accent Owner,

Thank you so much for your time and completing Hyundai's Service Experience Survey.

We are most pleased with your comments and "5" Star Rating from your service visit.

On behalf of Stacey and all of us, thank you again for your time and service business.

FL
Francis L.
08/07/2018 Category: Service
Courteous Service manager
This was my first time using Hyundai service center. Customer service was courteous and very easy to talk with. Explained some of the issues and what was done.
Made sure I was satisfied with the outcome. If I have anymore issues to make sure I called and work me in to resolve in a timely manner.
Lisa L., Customer Enthusiastic Manager from Simmons Rockwell Hyundai responded on 08/07/2018

Dear Hyundai Sonata Owner,

We are most pleased with the comments and scores from your service visit.

On behalf of Steve, your Service Manager and all of us at Simmons Rockwell, thank you again for your time and service business.

Brooke H.
08/04/2018 Category: Service
Salesman
Salesman was very informative
Lisa L., Customer Enthusiastic Manager from Simmons Rockwell Hyundai responded on 08/06/2018

Newfield, NY
08/04/2018 Category: Service
I tell everyone to go here! They are the best!
They are just the nicest people, super helpful and they take care of everything in a timely manner! At first I wanted to make an appt sooner than later...but they were booked until the following week....Steve said I can get you in our other location sooner so it will be convenient for you....I said nope I'm only going to you guys! You are the best!

Janice C.
Painted Post, NY
08/01/2018 Category: Service
Service at its best
Service Department is clean. Staff is friendly. They greet you with a smile.

Staff keep you informed regarding your car.
Lisa L., Customer Enthusiastic Manager from Simmons Rockwell Hyundai responded on 08/02/2018

Margaret B.
07/31/2018 Category: Service
Blown tire
I took my blown tire to the service department. It only had 3,000 miles on it. They ordered a new one and installed it for what I think was a minimal charge. My service representative has been with me at Simmons and at a prior dealership. He knows me well and now he's retired. I hope the next rep is as good as Steve.

Dear Hyundai Sonata Owner,

Thank you for your time and completing Hyundai's Service Experience Survey!

On behald of Steve, your Service Manager and all of us at Simmons Rockwell, thank you again for your time and service business.

Dawn H.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
07/29/2018 Category: Service
No appointment
I did not have an appointment on July 23rd with Simmons Rockwell, as stated in your email. The last time I visited the service department with late June.

David L.
Bath, NY
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
07/28/2018 Category: Service
Very good work
Got in got out quickly

Dear Hyundai Ioniq Owner,

We are most pleased with your comments and "4" Star Rating from your service visit.

On behalf of LJ or Service Manager and all of us at Simmons Rockwell, thank you again for your time and business.

Sincerely.

Jenna Van M.
07/28/2018 Category: Service
Great, fast service
I needed an oil change and got in that same day. I dropped my car off and got a call it was ready soon after. I was pleasantly surprised
Lisa L., Customer Enthusiastic Manager from Simmons Rockwell Hyundai responded on 07/28/2018

Dear Hyundai Elantra Owner,

Thank you for your time and completing Hyundai's Service Experience Survey!

We are most pleased with your comments and "5" Star Rating from your experience.

Painted Post, NY
07/27/2018 Category: Service
Most recent visit
Very friendly service reps.

Dear Hyundai Sonata Owner,

Thank you so much for completing Hyundai's Service Experience Survey.

We are very pleased with your comments and "5" Star Rating from your service experience.

On behalf of Steve, your Service Manager and all of us at Simmons Rockwell, thank you very much for your time and service business.

SL
Sue L.
Lebanon, TN
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/26/2018 Category: Service
OIL CHANGE TAKES FOREVER
Does it really have to take over an hour for an oil change???
Lisa L., Customer Enthusiastic Manager from Simmons Rockwell Hyundai responded on 07/27/2018

Dear Hyundai Santa Fe Owner,

In regard to the hour oil service, they usually dont take an hour and I am uncertain as to why yours did.  Hopefully next time it will be a faster service for you.

Your comments will help us with our continuous improvement.  Thank you

Horseheads, NY
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/26/2018 Category: Service
Review
Thanks
Lisa L., Customer Enthusiastic Manager from Simmons Rockwell Hyundai responded on 07/26/2018

Dear Hyundai Santa Fe Owner,

On behalf of LJ your Service Manager and all of us at Simmons Rockwell, thank you again for your time and service business.

David H.
Apalachin, NY
07/25/2018 Category: Service
Excellent customer service!
Came in for an oil change and service representative came into waiting area to tell me anew recall just came in . She asked if I would like them to do it now or make another appointment. As I come from Apalachin I asked if they could do it then . They did and I was on my way in about 1 hour total. Excellent service!
Lisa L., Customer Enthusiastic Manager from Simmons Rockwell Hyundai responded on 07/25/2018

Dear Hyundai Tucson Owner,

Thank you for your time and completing Hyundai's Service Experience Survey.

On behalf of Desheray, your Service Advisor and all of us at Simmons Rockwell, thank you for your time and service business.

Christine B.
Horseheads, NY
2012 Hyundai Tucson
07/24/2018 Category: Service
Great place to sit and relax,or watch tv while waiting
5 stars
Lisa L., Customer Enthusiastic Manager from Simmons Rockwell Hyundai responded on 07/24/2018

Trumansburg, NY
07/23/2018 Category: Service
Very Professional and Friendly
I have had great experiences with Service at Simmons Rockwell.

Linda S.
Big Flats, NY
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/20/2018 Category: Service
service
I did this yeaterday
Lisa L., Customer Enthusiastic Manager from Simmons Rockwell Hyundai responded on 07/20/2018

Dear Hyundai Santa Fe Owner,

On behalf of Desheray, your Service Advisor and all of us at Simmons Rockwell, thank you again for your time and service business.

James B.
Wellsboro, PA
2015 Hyundai Tucson
07/17/2018 Category: Service
We are always treated with respect, an service on car is done in a reasonable time.
Lisa L., Customer Enthusiastic Manager from Simmons Rockwell Hyundai responded on 07/18/2018

Dear Hyundai Tucson Owner,

On behalf of Steve, your Service Manager and all of us here, thank you again for your time, gratitude and service business.

Wysox, PA
2014 Hyundai Elantra
07/17/2018 Category: Service
service done correctly and on time
service completed as stated
Lisa L., Customer Enthusiastic Manager from Simmons Rockwell Hyundai responded on 07/17/2018

Dear Hyundai Elantra Owner,

We are pleased with your comments and "4" Star Rating from your service visit.