Simmons Rockwell Hyundai

Overall Rating 4.6666667/5Overall Rating 4.6666667/5Overall Rating 4.6666667/5Overall Rating 4.6666667/5rating 4.6666667
Overall Rating 2.22222/5Overall Rating 2.22222/5rating 2.22222rating 2.22222rating 2.22222
Verified Customer on 02/20/2018
"Great service"
Friendly and efficient staff.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 02/16/2018
Review Created: 02/20/2018 12:38 PM
Lisa L., Customer Enthusiastic Manager at Simmons Rockwell Hyundai responded on 02/20/2018

Dear Hyundai Elantra Owner,

Thank you for your time and completing Hyundai's Service Experience Survey!

We are most pleased with your comments and 5 star rating.  On behalf of Steve, your Service Manager and Bob, your technician, thank you again for your time and business.

David L. on 02/19/2018
"Fine job!!!"
My check engine light came on while driving. I took it to the dealer without an appointment and they were able to check it out without very long wait. Nice job!!!
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 02/15/2018
Review Created: 02/19/2018 10:53 AM
Lisa L., Customer Enthusiastic Manager at Simmons Rockwell Hyundai responded on 02/19/2018

Dear Hyundai Sonata Owner,

Thank you so much for your time and completing Hyundai's Service Experience Survey!

We are very pleased with your comment regarding your visit and your 5 star rating!

On behalf of Steve, your Service Manager, Ken, your Technician and all of us at Simmons Rockwell Hyundai, thank you again for your time and business.

Timothy W. on 02/17/2018
"Service "
Guys were friendly and they asked me if I wanted the cabin filter changed before just doing
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 02/10/2018
Review Created: 02/17/2018 04:42 AM
Lisa L., Customer Enthusiastic Manager at Simmons Rockwell Hyundai responded on 02/17/2018

Deary Hyundai Santa Fe Owner,

We are most pleased with your fabulous comments and 5 Star Rating from your service experience.

On behalf of Alex, your Service Manager and Dan, your Technician, thank you for your time and business.

Matthew W. on 02/16/2018
"Excellent coverage for failed parts"
My horn quit working due to the switch in the airbag module failing. This requires replacing the entire airbag module at a cost of more than $1,000. Fortunately, Hyundai covered this cost even though my car is 10 years old.
Vehicle: 2006 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 02/09/2018
Review Created: 02/16/2018 05:03 AM
Lisa L., Customer Enthusiastic Manager at Simmons Rockwell Hyundai responded on 02/16/2018

Deary Hyundai Sonata Owner,

Thank you very much for your time and also completing Hyundai's Service Experience Survey.

We are most pleased with the comments from your service visit as well as your 5 Star rating!

On behalf of Steve, your Service Manager and Zeb, your technician, thank you for your time and business.

John C. on 02/13/2018
"ok"
on time service, let me know cost ahead of time, convience of hours
Service Date: 02/09/2018
Review Created: 02/13/2018 12:34 PM
Lisa L., Customer Enthusiastic Manager at Simmons Rockwell Hyundai responded on 02/13/2018

Dear Hyundai Sonata Owner,

We are most pleased with your 5 Star Rating and comments.

On behalf of Steve, your Service Manager and Bob, your Technician, thank you for your time and business.

Bobbi P. on 02/11/2018
"Very helpful"
Quickly serviced my car, provided pick up service.
Vehicle: 2018 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 02/05/2018
Review Created: 02/11/2018 08:33 AM
Lisa L., Customer Enthusiastic Manager at Simmons Rockwell Hyundai responded on 02/12/2018

Dear Hyundai Elantra Owner,

We are most pleased with the scores from your service visit.  On behalf of Steve, your Service Manager and Ken, your Technician, thank you again for your time and business.

Thomas H. on 02/10/2018
"Great customer service."
Great customer service, friendly and not much of a wait time.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Accent
Service Date: 02/03/2018
Review Created: 02/10/2018 04:33 AM
Lisa L., Customer Enthusiastic Manager at Simmons Rockwell Hyundai responded on 02/10/2018

Dear Hyundai Accent Owner,

We are most pleased with the 5 Star rating from your visit as well as your wonderful repsones.

On behalf of Alex, your Service Manager and Patrick, your Technician, thank you again for your time and business.

Treska W. on 02/07/2018
"very friendly"
I have already recommended this business to other people
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 02/07/2018 02:44 PM
Lisa L., Customer Enthusiastic Manager at Simmons Rockwell Hyundai responded on 02/08/2018

Deary Hyundai Sonata Owner,

Thank you so very much for both your time and completing Hyundai's Service Experience Survey!

We are most pleased with the 5 Star rating from your service experience.

On behalf of Steve, your Service Manager and Robert, your technician, thank you again for your time and business.

Geraldine D. on 02/07/2018
"great knowledgable people"
Great service in a timely fashion
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 02/02/2018
Review Created: 02/07/2018 08:05 AM
Lisa L., Customer Enthusiastic Manager at Simmons Rockwell Hyundai responded on 02/07/2018

Dear Hyundai Sonata Owner,

Thank you so very much for your time and completing
Hyundai's Service Experience Survey!

We are most pleased and happy with your 5 Star rating and
wonderful responses.

On behalf of Steve, your Service Manager and Chris, your Technician, thank you again for your time and business.

Michael B. on 02/06/2018
"Thought was good but have to go back"
Took my 2011 Hyundai sonata in for a check engine light and found out I had a small evap leak around the file filter. No problem had it take care of. Well was driving it for a week and went to put gas in it and the gauge didn't recognize I put any in. So took it back had it fixed. So I thought anyways . Was driving it the other day and ran out of gas with the indicator reading 1/4 tank still. Now I have to take it back again and hope they can get it right the third time. Very inconvenient being it's an hour drive one way for me to get this done.
Review Created: 02/06/2018 07:06 PM

Dear Hyundai Sonata Owner,

Thank you for your time and completing Hyundai's Service Experience Survey.  We appreciate your time and patience with each of your repairs.

We are pleased with your 4 star rating and we are committed to your happiness.

John S. on 02/03/2018
"Service on our Hyundai was quick and good"
First oil change for our Hyundai and everything went smoothly and I didn't have to wait very long for the service dept to finish their job
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 01/29/2018
Review Created: 02/03/2018 04:40 PM
Lisa L., Customer Enthusiastic Manager at Simmons Rockwell Hyundai responded on 02/05/2018

Dear Hyundai Tucson Owner,

We are pleased with your comments and 4 Star rating from your service visit.

On behalf of Steve, your Service Manager and all of us at
Simmons Rockwell, thank you again for your time and business.

Jean W. on 02/03/2018
"Hundai Service Dept."
Very Good
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 02/03/2018 09:04 AM
Lisa L., Customer Enthusiastic Manager at Simmons Rockwell Hyundai responded on 02/03/2018

Dear Hyundai Elantra Owner,

Thank you very much for your time and completing Hyundai's Service Experience Survey!

We are most pleased with your 5 Star rating and comments from your service visit.

On behalf of Steve, your Service Manager and all of us at
Simmons Rockwell Hyundai, thank you again for your time and business.

Joel B. on 02/02/2018
"Brian Barrett"
Service department is in the money!!
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 02/02/2018 01:03 PM
Lisa L., Customer Enthusiastic Manager at Simmons Rockwell Hyundai responded on 02/02/2018

Dear Hyundai Sonata Owner,

Thank you so very much for your time and completing Hyundai's Service Experiece Survey!

We are most pleased with the 5 star rating from your service visit and great comments as well.

On behalf of Steve, your Service Manager an all of us at Simmons Rockwell, thank you again for your time and business.

Customer Relations Manager

Verified Customer on 02/02/2018
"Oil change "
..........
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Review Created: 02/02/2018 11:17 AM

Dear Hyundai Santa Fe Owner,

We are most pleased with the scores from your service visit.  On behalf of Steve, your Service Manager and all of us at Simmons Rockwell, thank you again for your time and business.

Verified Customer on 01/31/2018
"Service at its best"
Efficient and friendly department. Comfortable clean waiting area. Respectful staff
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 01/29/2018
Review Created: 01/31/2018 12:19 PM
Lisa L., Customer Enthusiastic Manager at Simmons Rockwell Hyundai responded on 01/31/2018

Dear Hyundai Elantra Owner,

Thank you very much for both your time and completing Hyundai's Service Experience.

We are very pleased with your 5 Star Rating from your service visit and your great comments.

From Steve, your Service Manager and all of us at
Simmons Rockwell Hyundai, thank you again for
your time and business.

Peter O. on 01/30/2018
"Convenience and quick turn-around"
Getting an appointment was easy. Nice waiting area.
Vehicle: 2018 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 01/26/2018
Review Created: 01/30/2018 05:07 PM

Dear Hyundai Sonata Owner,

Thank you very much for both your time and completing Hyundai's Service Experience Survey!

We are most pleased with the 5 Star Rating and comments from your visit.

On behalf of Steve, your Service Manager and his Technician, thank you for your time and business.

Bruce M. on 01/29/2018
"Wow!"
Purchased as basic transportation and because of an offer not to be ignored. No big deal you'd think... BUT IT IS A BIG DEAL!

"Easter Eggs": Unexpected features. Reliability. Looks. Performance. The list just gets better and longer.

Let's just say this... Our little Tuscon caused the sale of another to my son and competes easily with our VW Tiguan. Maybe not quite as nice in some small details in the Vw, but overall just as well executed and $10k less expensive. Did I mention that we've had zero problems in over 10k miles? Not even a squeak? I'd further point out that the second Tuscon replaced a CRV. Very nice the CRV, but the Thucon is every bit as nice and probably better.

So... Nice car. Unexpectedly so, and I'd buy another without a second thought.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 01/25/2018
Review Created: 01/29/2018 11:15 AM
Lisa L., Customer Enthusiastic Manager at Simmons Rockwell Hyundai responded on 01/29/2018

Dear Hyundai Tucson Owner,

WOW!  Your letter awesome!  Thank you so much for your time and completing Hyundai's Survey and great comments!  That is a wonderful compliment to the Tucson!

On behalf of all of us at Simmons Rockwell Hyundai, thank you again for your time, business and review!

Charles C. on 01/24/2018
"Extremely Helpful"
I live in the Washington, DC area and lost my engine passing through town. I was lucky enough to get a hold of Stacie in the Service Department right at closing time on a Saturday. She helped ensure that I found towing, got a instructions on how to find a rental car, and even kept calling me after hours to ensure before she left for home I was taken care of--she was very concerned as temperatures were below zero and I had my Border Collie with me. I can't thank her enough for going above and beyond. The following Monday the dealer let me know my engine was out of commission and then they worked hard to get Hyundai to replace it at no charge though it was out of warranty (my Sonata was part of the engine recall in 2015). They got it approved and replaced so I could pick it up the next weekend. When I picked it up they let me bring it into the bay to de-ice since Mr. Unprepared didn't have an ice scrapper with him. I may never use them again because I live far away--but if I lived in the area they would get ever oil-change, tire rotation, service, repair, etc from me. They proved that customer service and caring for other people is not dead!
Service Date: 01/17/2018
Review Created: 01/24/2018 07:44 AM
Lisa L., Customer Enthusiastic Manager at Simmons Rockwell Hyundai responded on 01/24/2018

Dear Hyundai Sonata Owner,

Thank you very much for your kind letter.  We are most pleased with your comments and also 5 star rating.

On behalf of Stacey and Steve, your Service Managers, thank you for your time and business.

James H. on 01/23/2018
"Already submitted"
If you wish a copy of my comments get them from the first survey I did for the dealership.....
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 01/20/2018
Review Created: 01/23/2018 12:42 PM
Lisa L., Customer Enthusiastic Manager at Simmons Rockwell Hyundai responded on 01/23/2018

On behalf of Guido, your Service Manager and all of us at
Simmons Rockwell Hyundai, thank you for your time and
completing Hyundai's Service Experience Survey.

We are most pleased with the 5 Star rating and your comments.

Verified Customer on 01/23/2018
"Poor Dealership"
The sale was botched up! We asked about a noise the car made, if it was normal when going over bumps in the road. We were told yes! we bought the car and the dealership installed a few options we wanted for the car. remote start and floor mats. we also opted for the 10 year 100,000 thousand mile bumper to bumper warranty. It is a 2014 Elantra We have had the car living with The"normal rattle" it made when going over bumps in the road, for 50,000 miles. And our safety inspection by a nameless auto shop in the summer of 2017 told us there was a stabilizer bar in need of replacement. So we called the dealership and scheduled a appointment for the repair. We gave them all the cars detail plus warranty info,They could not find it in there system because the name was still wrong from the sale of said car. We were told they had the part, and scheduled an appointment. Upon arrival for a scheduled appointment we waited for a greeter person to take our info and start the process. One third of an hour after Appointment time we walked in and Announced we we there for our appointment. And finally we were headed to the waiting room for the 1 hour wait to have repairs made. Much to our amazement we were called to pick up our car and all I could think that was a fast repair. But no the repairs were not made. they only confirmed the problem we already knew of and scheduled yet another Appointment and day off from work for my wife to bring the car in. Why my wife and not my self you ask? well I had a stroke and no longer drive. all these people at the dealer ship knew this and all seemed to want to help expedite repairs. But when it came to it, they did not remember us. The only ray of sunlight this dealer has is the un-known techs who work on the car repairs! they do a great job!!! I wish the rest of it worked as well as those hard working men in the back shop! Sales, Service desk you need to go into the shop and learn for the men who know how to do it!
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 01/18/2018
Review Created: 01/23/2018 05:35 AM

Dear Hyundai Elantra Owner,

We do apologize for your experience.  Under Hyundai Warranty protocol, we have to verify the "failed part" before it is replaced.  Unfortunately, the part was not in stock and seems there was miscommunication.

We do offer courtesy vehicles and if customer is "waiting" we offer shuttle service to the surrounding restaurants and shopping malls.

Thank you for your time and completing Hyundai's Service Experience Survey.