Sarah B.
09/25/2020
Unexpected car problems
We love this business! We have been dealing with them since we moved to Auburn. Our last visit was because my vehicle was shifting hard. Come to find out, my transmission lines were leaking. It was supposed to take a week, in which I wouldn't have a vehicle. The lines came in and I had my vehicle back within 24 hours. Mike works super hard to get people in and out so they aren't inconvenienced!

Kari S.
Buick Enclave
09/24/2020
I have used Simbaugh's service for a few years now. Would recommend them to anyone.
Very polite, considerate and respectful of your needs.

NL
Noah L.
09/23/2020
Everything
A great family owned business that treats it customers like family. I would walk before I let anyone else work on my car.

Mike W.
Chevrolet Traverse
09/22/2020
Good work
Got me right in & fixed me right up.

MT
Michel T.
09/22/2020
Excellent service every time I take my vehicle there!!
Excellent service each and every time I take my vehicle in for service!!

TW
Tim W.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
09/19/2020
Great Hometown Garage
Making an appointment was easy and their staff was courteous and pleasant and doing so. Bill, Tim and the other mechanics were thorough and completed the my NYS inspection in a timely manner. I would definitely recommend their business your friend.

Tim W

JV
James V.
09/18/2020
Quality work done reasonably
Had a problem with my airbag light staying on and sincebaugh took care of it beautifully for less than what they quoted. They were Timely efficient and clean with their work. Much appreciated.

Joe B.
09/18/2020
Great service.
Great service, friendly and very professional. Nice family run business.

Raymond H.
New York
09/18/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Raymond's wife. She said her husband was very happy with his experience here, the business always gets them in good, they always do a good job, and always has reasonable prices.

Andrea S.
Jeep Cherokee
09/17/2020
Timely and friendly. My questions were answered and overall experience was positive.

BY
Barb Y.
Honda Civic Cpe
09/15/2020
My visit
The mechanics as usual where friendly, honest and prompt

Dale B.
Chrysler Town & Country SWB
09/15/2020
Automotive
Fast and efficient service. Oil change and inspection, less than thirty minutes.

Chrysler Pacifica
09/14/2020
Another great experience
Helped us figure out a tire issue and noticed the oil change and tire rotation needed to be done. Great personal touch, making sure car is up to safe performance standards!

Ted S.
09/13/2020
Great place
Took the car in at the appointment time. Did what I wanted,no more, no less. Honest pricing. Car was as clean if not cleaner than when I took it in

David B.
09/12/2020
No worries or surprise bills