03/31/2020
Great repair shop
Always accommodating. Very honest and trustworthy. Twice my final price when I picked up the car was less than the estimate.

DT
Don T.
Kia Sportage
03/30/2020
Quick oil change
In and out oil change. Great service and good people. Was there for only 15 minutes.

PL
Patty L.
03/28/2020
The staff at Sincebaugh Automotive is honest, hard working and dependable!
I won’t take my vehicle anywhere else!

SG
Sue G.
03/27/2020
Personal attention
Always courteous, helpful and efficient. Would not go anywhere else!

VS
Vickie S.
Dependable service.
Excellent service, knowledgeable mechanics, friendly staff.

LO
Linda O.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
Great service.
They are reliable,dependable and very trustworthy. They are the only ones that work on my vehicle. You guy's are great

SG
Scott G.
Honest
As always efficient and honest work. Our brakes were replaced and it is helpful to know that they make the car safe. Only the necessary work is done and in a timely fashion.

PD
Paul D.
Subaru Outback (Natl)
03/24/2020
Reliable, Trustes
We can always count on the Sincebaugh team to get the repair work done right.

Daniel G.
Seneca Falls, NY
03/24/2020
Dan
I’ve had my cars serviced by Tim & Mike for several years - they do tremendous work at a very reasonable price. I would highly recommend them to my friends. Have gotten my car during emergencies with no problems.

Michelle B.
03/23/2020
Great Service and fair prices
I would recommend Sincebaugh Automotive to anyone I know. They are honest and always provide top notch service. They’ve always gone above and beyond for me and my family. Their prices are fair and I think they’re the best mechanics money can buy. I thoroughly trust them and that’s important to me.

Jim M.
Chevrolet Suburban
03/21/2020
Wouldn't Go Anywhere Else
Only had an oil change done this time, but have been going to for 2-3 years. Great service, friendly and knowledgeable people, very reasonably priced, and not trying to sell you more than you need. I'd recommend Sincebaugh for any car needs.

PH
Peter H.
Buick Lucerne
03/19/2020
great work at a fair price
There is no better place to take your vehicle. Their work is backed up never a problem after the fact. They're very congenial and as far as I am concerned very honest people to deal with thank you

TD
Tracy D.
Kia Sorento
03/19/2020
They are very good at what they do.
I had a wiring issue and they fixed the problem in no time. Very professional.

AC
Angela C.
Jeep Compass
03/18/2020
Always Amazing Service
I can’t say enough good things about Sincebaugh Automotive. The staff is professional, hardworking, & has always been able to repair/provide any service I needed for a reasonable price. Thank you Sincebaugh Automotive! I wouldn’t consider bringing my car to anyplace else!

KF
Kathy F.
Dodge Journey
03/18/2020
The best place I have ever taken my vehicle to they are honest and friendly. A pleasure to have someone with these qualities . Thank you so much