Sirianni Automotive Services

Latest Review about 1 year ago

CK
Cary K.
04/13/2019
Opinionated and dismissive of others views
Needed a new engine for vehicle had some reservations on their choice of manufacturers, so firm against the facts of fraud and confirmed customer experiences was declined service for asking questions, be careful in believing what these unscrupulous and con artists have to tell you,do your own research,i dodged a bullet.

JZ
James Z.
06/25/2018
Professionalism with a personal touch
I brought my vehicle in to have all four tires "trued", but they checked them out with their state-of-the-art equipment and determined that only one tire needed truing. That, and a professional balancing job, made my vehicle ride smooth as glass. This was my first visit, but I will be back (as needed) -- they have earned my trust and confidence.

James G.
05/22/2018
Friendly, Fair, and Honest
I took my daughter's 2009 Hyundai Sonata with 135,000 miles in to get an alignment done on all four wheels. I listen to Louie Sirianni on his automotive radio show and felt like I could trust his group. I wasn't disappointed! Raul scheduled me in first thing in the morning because I needed to stay with my car while the work was being done. Louie was at the counter with Raul when I came in and both greeted me with smiles and hand-shakes. It was only a matter of minutes until Marco (the technician) had it up on the rack and was going to work. This is the kind of shop I want to go to---not one with back massages and fancy pastries to eat while they are running up my bill to pay for all that stuff! In less than an hour, Marco had finished the work, test drove the vehicle, and Raul had the paperwork ready. They provided me with a "before and after" comparison of the alignment, which was important to me. The caster adjustment was right on the edge of passing and I am sure if I had gone to a dealership for their $59.95 alignment special with coupon, they would have said the alignment couldn't be done without replacing parts to the tune of several hundred dollars. I appreciate their honesty and I will certainly be back for any other work that I need them to do. Thanks to all for their service!

RANDALL R.
09/28/2017
First and foremost...."Honest"...."Trustworthy"
Louie and his team are straight up honest and fair! They are professionals in every aspect of automotive repair. They did a fantastic job diagnosing the problem on my wife's Rav 4. It was repaired for a fair price, I'm glad to put my trust in them.

Ronald D.
Mazda B3000
09/19/2017 Category: Service
Ronald said the staff provided good service.

GO
Greg O.
09/19/2017 Category: Service
Greg said this business got his vehicle's problem fixed the first time.

FS
Frances S.
Honda Element
09/19/2017 Category: Service
Frances said the service at this business was excellent. The price was reasonable and the waiting time was minimal. She was very pleased.

BRYAN B.
Ford Police Interceptor
09/18/2017
Louis Sirianni Sr & Jr are both great to work with. They look for ways to save you on repairs and to minimize down time on your vehicle. Highly recommend them for any make or model of vehicle you need repaired or maintained.

Ruth D.
09/16/2017
Best
Best best best mechanic in county. Everyone is so helpful and know what they are doing. Wouldn't take my car anywhere else!!!

RUTHI D.
09/16/2017
Best shop in Texas!!! Great to see you all again. Hugs to Amy.

EW
Ester W.
Hyundai Accent
09/15/2017 Category: Service
Ester said her family has used the business before and she would recommend them for service.

RE
RICHARD E.
Lincoln MKZ
09/14/2017
Two things make thier service great, they are friendly, and their service is impeccable
I have been coming to Sirianni Auto for quite a few years, and have never had anything less than a good experience.

Danielle P.
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
09/14/2017 Category: Service
Danielle said she has been using this business for 2 years, and she plans to keep going back.

Tyler S.
Richmond, TX
HUMMER H2
09/08/2017 Category: Service
Tyler said this business provided exemplary service and their personnel were friendly. He will visiting them again.

JONATHAN H.
08/31/2017
Quick service
Response was timely and friendly