4.6

FRANK L.
Vinton, TX
BUICK LUCERNE
09/19/2012 Category: Service
service and service dept. personnel
I always feel comfortable going to Sisbarro because I know I'll get good service from professional and great personnel.

EW
EUGENIA W.
GMC ACADIA
09/18/2012 Category: Service
service
Service is always good, but I am having problems with my tires, constantly receiving messages that tire is low. Services dept sent me to tire company, who could find no leaks.. I want to know why this is happening.

SK
STERLING K.
NM
GMC SIERRA 3500HD
09/17/2012 Category: Service
The first service manager was a great help.
I believe his name was Clinton. When I went to pay my bill the hispanic service manager was quite rude when asked to explain the extra charge which was taken off. Just depends on who you get!

RUTH S.
CHEVROLET COLORADO
09/15/2012 Category: Service
I wanted to get an oil change before going on a road trip/ . Thanks to Frank Garrick for noticing it was time for scheduled maintenance on my truck. The service department noticed that one of my tires had been worked on. That made me know that the Service Department is really looking at everything. I really appreciate the courtesy van to take me to/from work as my vehicle is worked on. I'm so glad I purchased my vehicle at Sisbarro.

MF
MARYANN F.
VOLKSWAGEN JETTA SEDAN
09/13/2012 Category: Sales
Sales man Greg did his best to show us what was available, Knowlegable about Vehicle, No pressure, Very nice.
Will go back to purchase a new car when ready.

CE
CHERYL E.
09/13/2012 Category: Service
Wonderful service
Friendly customer care rep. Always keeps my car on maintenance schedule.

RO
RAUL O.
BUICK VERANO
09/13/2012 Category: Sales
friendly sales person
great place to buy a vehicle

IG
ISAAC G.
GMC SIERRA 1500
09/08/2012 Category: Service
service
went to get a oil change and was out in less than a hour. plus they were cooking hotdogs and hamburgers. nice

RAQUEL M.

BOBBY R.
INFINITI FX45
09/07/2012 Category: Service
Outstanding service department
I appreciated the courtenous as well a the good service of the business

SJ
SHARI J.
Sept 5 service visit
Quick, effiicient service. Did not have an appointment but they were able to get the oil change done plus a tire rotation in an hour. Love the hand wash also.

Michael M.
09/06/2012 Category: Service
The service was done in a timely manner and Johnny was very professional when he was waiting on us.

MIKE M.
BUICK REGAL
Service on Buick REgel
It would still be nice if Sisbarro would vaccum out the inside of their cars when they wash them as well as wipe the inside down. When we lived in Greeley, CO after having our vehicle serviced, they used to do it at the Buick dealer ship there. U don't want them to out do Sisbarro, do U?

GM
GABRIEL M.
09/05/2012 Category: Service
the mgt team did a great job taking care of the problem
all the people did their job in a nice and professional manner

NK
NANCY K.
PONTIAC GRAND PRIX
09/04/2012 Category: Sales
Customer service
Needs work on customer service, and I do not think I received my $500 Internet discount after reviewing my bank papers. Also, you have my date of visit wrong. I purchased a vehicle on the 5th of August. When I test drove it I told the salesman that it pulled to the right and then I had to take it back for an ailignment/tire roataion on another date and I still have the same problem. Furthermore, I have been waiting for my plate for 30 days now and the paper tag is expired. I inquire with salesman and my reply is "ASAP".

RA

BEVERLY S.
GMC TERRAIN
09/02/2012 Category: Sales
Pleasant Car-buying Experience
Paul Vela is very nice and no-nonsense. He has helped my family with car purchases previously and is remembered for his kindness and personal attention. The business guys - too much about selling things that don't need to be sold.

BG

El Paso, TX
GMC SIERRA 1500
08/29/2012 Category: Sales
Customer Service is outstanding
Xavier Sandoval made us feel like we were his only customers. It's that kind of feeling that keeps us loyal and returning to Sisbarro. He builds a great experience and make us feel valued. Thank you Xavier for being so kind. We will always return.

Regards,