4.6

Sandra E.
El Paso, TX
08/25/2015 Category: Sales
Terrible Customer Service
This has got to be the worst customer I have ever received - anywhere. I have been trying to get my plates for over two weeks and I cannot get anyone to call me back or reply to emails. The provisional permit is about to expire and I just can't believe this lack of service. Terrible

CARL S C.
BUICK RAINIER
11/10/2012 Category: Service
overpriced
Work was done well, but cost twice as much as it should have, and when told by the sales rep that they work off commission, to say th least it was suspicious. Needless to say I will not return to your buisness, even though we have purchased numerous vehicles from you over the years. I will tell my friends, just not what you want them to hear and will close with I'm not mad at your buisness just disapointed I expected more. Feel free to contact me at 520-5809

CO
CHARLES O.
GMC YUKON DENALI
10/17/2012 Category: Service
Service help
we took our Yukon in for airconditioing work and it took 3 times to get the air conditioner to work period.

TYSON S.
GMC SIERRA 1500
10/11/2012 Category: Service
Heater doesn't work
I had my girlfriend take my truck in to get my heater,defrost and floor fixed and when my girlfriend brought back my truck it still wasn't working... They said they would know something in and hour after she took it in... I called three times and didn't get an answer until noon which they said they didn't know what was wrong with it... We didn't get the truck back until two with the problem still not fixed...

KELLY S.
10/09/2012 Category: Service
service writer very rude
Frank the service person very rude.. also ticket typed in that we couldnt wait last time for car to be realined not true they had car all day and part of next one.when they fixed our car for the 4th time same part they just didnt do a good job...... so we had to bring it back so they could fix it..so now im trying to talk my wife into trading her buick in for a toyota.when Chuck the service guy who is now in deming was here you guys had great service.o-well im sure nobody really reads or even cares.

XH
XOCHITL H.
CHRYSLER PACIFICA
10/02/2012 Category: Service
Was not at your dealership on this day?!!
I wasn't there, please verify who was there in my place on 10 /01/12

JENIA C.
CHEVROLET AVALANCHE
08/09/2012 Category: Service
Insurance Diagnosis
My partner brought my truck in for an insurance diagnosis and I don't think it was actually diagnosed. The instrument panel does not work since an accident, we thought there would be some kind of diagnostic done with a report going to the insurance company. The insurance company has not received the diagnostic and we were told it was out of pocket expense by your technician. I don't see how it can be - the problem did not happen until the accident and how can they determine this without a formal diagnostic going to the insurance company? At this point I don't think the instructions were followed and I would not recommend service to a friend.

AG
ARTHUR G.
GMC SIERRA 2500HD
07/27/2012 Category: Service
they dont care
3 months ago took truck in for service, and told them my seat and my onstar was working right.... they did work and never told me, onstar and seat had to be re sch. "why" do I have to come back for everything? Now seat is kinded fixed" GMC shame on you for such cheap seats in a 60,000 truck! what part of heavy duty dont you get?

SG
STEVE G.
PONTIAC G6
05/21/2012 Category: Sales
Cruise control
I bought a Pontiac G6 and the cruise control doesn't work right. I took the car in to have it checked and the mechanic rep. took it for a test drive and put the cruise control on at 25, 35 and 45 mph and said everything was working fine. i drive to El Paso Tx. once a week and when I use the cruise control it only works once in awhile. Thanks for not fixing the problem with the car I bought. And the 30 day warranty is already to expire. Another lemon I bought from your dealer ship.

T
T.
GMC SIERRA 3500HD
04/19/2012 Category: Service
Oil?????
The technician forgot one quart of oil. I was wondering why there was a quart of oil sitting on the floorboard of the passenger seat!!!!! WOW!!!!!

MN
MARK N.
Mesquite, NM
04/15/2012 Category: Service
over priced oil change, dirty wash job
I went in for an oil change, tire rotation and wash and vacuum. I had my coupon book from when I purchased the car and planned on using the $50 off of tire rotation, free wash/vacuum and also had one for a free first oil change. Since this would be my second oil change, I did not know if the coupon would be valid. When I tried getting an explanation of the bill from my service advisor, I was told that my coupons were taken into account, and was given a $22 discount. My bill ended up being over $40!! I was charged $34 for an oil change/tire rotation, than another $21 for the oil!!! Isn't the oil considered part of the oil change? My vehicle was so badly washed that the first thing I did upon leaving was take it to the car wash and redo it. They didn't even pretend to vacuum the inside. If Sisbarro charges $50 for an oil change I will definitely not be back. I can get an oil change for half that price in half the time!

KELLY S.
03/27/2012 Category: Service
your service department sucks.
maybe one star! If anybody really reads them.service department had no idea what was going on..

FD
FRANK D.
Dubois, WY
GMC CANYON
03/08/2012 Category: Service
I do not know what to put as a review title
I thought I put five stars in the begining. I wanted five stars, because everything was great! Sorry for the slip up. Frank Deshler

03/08/2012 Category: Service
Highest
Frank Garrett is an excellent representative for your company!!! He always goes way out of his way to help me. Thank
Sheila L. from Sisbarro Buick GMC responded on 03/28/2012
Thnak you for your kind words, I have passed the info on to Frank. I noticed you rated us one star and was just wondering what we could have done better to make sure you were completely satisfied.