4.6

Deming, NM
BUICK VERANO
08/28/2012 Category: Sales
Gustavo Garcia
Great service, friendly and informative staff, nice selection.

SUSAN H.
CHEVROLET SUBURBAN
08/27/2012 Category: Sales
Susan & Roger Henson
Purchased used 2009 Suburban, Richard was very good at finding something that was very close to exactly what I wanted. He worked with us for several hours to make sure to get us the best deal possible. I was very pleased with the results, so far. But, He needs to find some new jokes, instead of repeating the same one over and over again.

JAMES AND SUSAN D.
08/26/2012 Category: Service
We were told to bring our car in at 8 a.m. but when we got there we were told they couldn't work on it until 11 a.m. so we were without our car for the entire day (just about).

MARK R.
08/26/2012 Category: Service
Very nice people. Great area to wait for your car.
Love getting my oil changed here. They have a great waiting area with a wonderful free espresso machine.

JULIE S.
BUICK ENCLAVE
08/25/2012 Category: Sales
excellent service
easiest car purchase ever!

REYMUNDO M.
Deming, NM
GMC SIERRA 1500
08/25/2012 Category: Sales
Sisbarro
Rudy samaniego was very helpful as well as Eddie guadderama

SE
SHARON E.
08/25/2012 Category: Service
Serivce on La Crosse
appreciated the e-mail to schedule service on car

RICHARD M.
NISSAN XTERRA
08/24/2012 Category: Service
Always the best service
Frank Garret always provides the best repair and service in Sisbarro GMC.

BR

XOCHITL H.
CHRYSLER PACIFICA
08/17/2012 Category: Service
Smiling service
Just wish they called me, instead of me calling to check if car was ready. Otherwise very good & helpful.

JUAN P.
GMC TERRAIN
08/15/2012 Category: Service
Johnny Hernandez Service Adviser
Johnny is what a service adviser should be. He worked with me and was able to take care of the my Terrain problem after conferring with his contacts. Robert is also at the same level of service. Thanks guys.

JOHN F.
NM
JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE
08/15/2012 Category: Service
They did an excellent job.
They did a very good job, and the service was excellent.

ROBERT H.
08/13/2012 Category: Service
Great inspection with oil change
Since you can't make an appointment for an oil change, I came down 3 times and each time it was an hour and a half to 2 hour wait so I didn't wait. On the fourth trip to the dealer I left my car and came back later. The service is great but it would be more convenient if an appointment system was used for oil changes.

RAYMOND B.
GMC SIERRA 1500
08/10/2012 Category: Service
servic e dept
great personell

JAMES C.
CADILLAC ESCALADE
Good service!
I am the wife... It's my car.... You have to Please me.... I am answering this email , sent to my email address not to MR.! I am very please with Sisbarro !

JENIA C.
CHEVROLET AVALANCHE
Insurance Diagnosis
My partner brought my truck in for an insurance diagnosis and I don't think it was actually diagnosed. The instrument panel does not work since an accident, we thought there would be some kind of diagnostic done with a report going to the insurance company. The insurance company has not received the diagnostic and we were told it was out of pocket expense by your technician. I don't see how it can be - the problem did not happen until the accident and how can they determine this without a formal diagnostic going to the insurance company? At this point I don't think the instructions were followed and I would not recommend service to a friend.

CUBIA C.
Seat belt replacement
Hi,
Sisbarro get 5 stars for cleanliness of garage, curtesey and frendliness of staff, and comfortable waiting area. My only complaint would be the cost of parts and service cost. I would recommend this business to a friend with reservations concerning costs.

AH
ALICE H.
08/08/2012 Category: Sales
Purchase of Buick LaCrosse
All of the personnel we encountered were efficient, friendly and very accommodating. All of the areas we visited at your location were clean and attractive.

SUSAN S.
NM
08/08/2012 Category: Service
Emergency visit to shop with my 2012 Bucik LaCrosse
Thanks to Johnny for working me in during my time of emergency. The belt on motor shredded, there was recall and I never received recall notice. I have been customer of Sisbarro since 1984.