Latest Review about 1 month ago

Ed B.
03/09/2019
Service is excellent
Just had 2 valve cover gaskets replaced, 2 new tires, an alignment, new spark plugs and wires, and new brake rotors. Excellent service. It wasn't until the work started that I found out the need for the spark plugs and wires. Tom, the owner, called to inform me and to advise me on the need and costs associated with it. But, he was also looking ahead at my 120,000 mile maintenance and saved me the labor by getting it done now. I also had a loaner for the two days they needed the car. Very pleased with the results.

John R.
Ford Expedition EL
02/27/2019
2013 Ford Explorer 150,000 Miles Service and Chage of Tires
I am extremely pleased by my overall experience earlier this week having the tires changed and 150,000 miles service completed on our Explorer. I would normally have a major service like this performed at the Ford Service Center but decided to support this local establishment. The work was completed in a timely manner, the price was very reasonable, the review of my vehicle systems was thorough, and the location is far more convenient.than the Ford Service Center.

IB
Isaac B.
02/26/2019
Quality customer service like this is rare!
I would absolutely recommend visiting this location for any of your automotive maintenance and repair needs. The are knowledgeable, approachable, and most important, customer service minded!

Joe B.
02/15/2019
I have a 2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee which I dearly love. Six Forks Exxon continues to keep it running like new!! They recently did a major repair on it. When I picked it up, all the repair work was completed to my satisfaction, in a timely manner and the repair cost less than the original estimate!!! I have had this car for 19 years and would not trust anybody to work on it other than Tom Sophie and the excellent service staff he employees. Keep up the good work guys!! I plan on driving this car for another 19 years.

Joe B.
Ford Edge
02/10/2019
Six Forks Exxon is my first and only choice to repair both our vehicles. Tom Sophie and the excellent staff are among the most knowledgeable and friendly you would ever expect to meet. I would highly and have highly recommended Six Forks Exxon

Beckie H.
Lexus ES 350
02/03/2019
Professional Services!
They treat you like you are their only customer. Courteous and polite, I highly recommend them for car services

SCOTT H.
Toyota Tundra
01/31/2019
Local-feeling Service Station with professional care.
Quentin is a natural born people person. Tom, you've got a great guy there. Whether he was dealing with a somewhat bossy customer or keeping waiting customers apprised, he was genuinely kind to all and very professional in his detail and explanations.

Six forks Exxon has always been our local-feeling service station. Keep up the good work Tom
Scott H.

Edwin B.
01/18/2019
A+
Always a breeze!

RN
Rose N.
01/09/2019
good day at six forks stationd
I have used the services at Six Forks for at least 20 years. My husband and I have always been pleased and so confident with the service received.

RP
Robert P.
Patchogue, NY
01/05/2019
I have always received excellent service whenever I bring my car to Six Forks Exxon. Everyone on the staff is courteous. The owner, Tom, and all of his technicians are very honest, competent and thorough. No one ever attenots to convince me to do unnecessary service on my vehicle.

Judith L.
Wake Forest, NC
Acura
12/16/2018
Prompt, efficient!
Excellent service for my annual inspection as usual. My car was ready when promised, no unnecessary charges were made, no ridiculous, unnecessary repairs were suggested. Even though there are closer inspection stations, I will continue to return here for honest, professional care.

12/14/2018
great service
Always helpful & willing to listen to concerns about car issues.

Jay P.
12/06/2018
Always friendly and helpful
Have had vehicles serviced here for over 10 years and have never had a compliant. Always have given great service and follow up on service.

CF
Chandra F.
11/10/2018
Convenience
Friendly staff and closer to my job.

Mary Lou P.
06/04/2018
They are friendly, organized and on time. They even gave me a ride home when I had my car serviced.
I feel confident that they are honest and treat me with good service.

Edwin B.
05/21/2018
Another Great Service Visit
I took my vehicle in for an oil change and also to check an issue with windshield wipers. While unfortunately they could not fix the wiper issue they did offer a recommendation and to take it to the dealer. It was true service that they did not charge me for looking at the issue. Many other places would charge a diagnostic fee. Again, this place goes above and beyond in serving the customer. One very slight quibble: I had a 9:30am appointment and didn't see my car pulled into the garage until almost 10:30am. I understand there can be unforeseen delays with other vehicles, but it was a bit longer than I anticipated. Overall, another great service visit. Thanks!
Tom S. from Six Forks Station Exxon responded on 05/22/2018

Thank you Mr. Edwin B., we really appreciate your businees, will try to get you out quicker next visit.

Tom Sophie
Owner
919-848-1550

david h.
05/09/2018
2012 jeep grand cherokee
Tom Sofie,
I want you to disregard the review I just wrote about my experience there recently with my 2012 jeep...I have thought about some more and think I was a little harsh...people make mistakes...I think you are honest and trying to do a good job and I appreciateed the courtesy driving me home several times....look forward to continuing to work with you going forward...david hall
Tom S. from Six Forks Station Exxon responded on 05/16/2018

Hi David H., I found out later that your first quote was for 2 wheel drive Jeep for the oil pump replacement, when Tech inform service writer the Jeep is 4 wheel drive it changed the original quote.  My service writers mistake was not informing you of price change, he knows now that he should have communicated the changes with you, no surprise. We appreciate your business and your comments to provide better service to our customers.
Thank you Mr. David H.

Tom Sophie
Owner
919-848-1550

david h.
05/09/2018
check engine light trouble
On 4/19 I took my 2012 jeep in for a check engine light problem, they called and said they had fixed the check engine light but said I needed new plugs so I agreed, the bill was $1260. Two days later the light was back on ..took it back and they said it was the oil filter, replaced it for $26 and said it was ready...two days later the light is back on...3 days later they quote me $1100 for a new oil pump..when I pick up car they tell me they are going to discount my bill $300 because of my trouble(and their having so much trouble diagnosing problem and I was ok with that...then they gave me the bill which was still $1100 so I asked how it could still be $1100 and was told they forgot to tell me the original quote of $1100 was wrong and it was actually $1400 but forgot to call me back and advise me...bottomline I spent $2100 for a check engine light! I like these guys, I need these guys because of location but do not feel I was treated fairly in this instance!

CP
Chris P.
Chevrolet Chevy Cargo Van
04/21/2018
Summer travel van.
My thanks to Tom. As always, great and timely inspection and service. A great team of technicians.

BF
Bernie F.
Nissan Versa Note
04/17/2018
QUICK PIT STOP
I always go here for a quick oil change that feels like a professional pit stop!

this time it wasn't as quick as usual but still not bad.

usually they get you in and out within 22 minutes for an oil change as long as you call ahead and make an appointment, I did have an appointment, but it took around 40 minutes, no big deal, i hope next time, it's back to the outstanding pit stop 22 minute oil chanfe

all in all they are still the best place around