EB
Always a breeze!

RN
Rose N.
01/09/2019
good day at six forks stationd
I have used the services at Six Forks for at least 20 years. My husband and I have always been pleased and so confident with the service received.

RP
Robert P.
Patchogue, NY
01/05/2019
I have always received excellent service whenever I bring my car to Six Forks Exxon. Everyone on the staff is courteous. The owner, Tom, and all of his technicians are very honest, competent and thorough. No one ever attenots to convince me to do unnecessary service on my vehicle.

Judith L.
Wake Forest, NC
Acura
12/16/2018
Prompt, efficient!
Excellent service for my annual inspection as usual. My car was ready when promised, no unnecessary charges were made, no ridiculous, unnecessary repairs were suggested. Even though there are closer inspection stations, I will continue to return here for honest, professional care.

12/14/2018
great service
Always helpful & willing to listen to concerns about car issues.

Jay P.
12/06/2018
Always friendly and helpful
Have had vehicles serviced here for over 10 years and have never had a compliant. Always have given great service and follow up on service.

CF
Chandra F.
11/10/2018
Convenience
Friendly staff and closer to my job.

Mary Lou P.
06/04/2018
They are friendly, organized and on time. They even gave me a ride home when I had my car serviced.
I feel confident that they are honest and treat me with good service.

EB
Edwin B.
05/21/2018
Another Great Service Visit
I took my vehicle in for an oil change and also to check an issue with windshield wipers. While unfortunately they could not fix the wiper issue they did offer a recommendation and to take it to the dealer. It was true service that they did not charge me for looking at the issue. Many other places would charge a diagnostic fee. Again, this place goes above and beyond in serving the customer. One very slight quibble: I had a 9:30am appointment and didn't see my car pulled into the garage until almost 10:30am. I understand there can be unforeseen delays with other vehicles, but it was a bit longer than I anticipated. Overall, another great service visit. Thanks!
Tom S. from Six Forks Station Exxon responded on 05/22/2018

Thank you Mr. Edwin B., we really appreciate your businees, will try to get you out quicker next visit.

david h.
05/09/2018
2012 jeep grand cherokee
Tom Sofie,
I want you to disregard the review I just wrote about my experience there recently with my 2012 jeep...I have thought about some more and think I was a little harsh...people make mistakes...I think you are honest and trying to do a good job and I appreciateed the courtesy driving me home several times....look forward to continuing to work with you going forward...david hall
Tom S. from Six Forks Station Exxon responded on 05/16/2018

Hi David H., I found out later that your first quote was for 2 wheel drive Jeep for the oil pump replacement, when Tech inform service writer the Jeep is 4 wheel drive it changed the original quote.  My service writers mistake was not informing you of price change, he knows now that he should have communicated the changes with you, no surprise. We appreciate your business and your comments to provide better service to our customers.
Thank you Mr. David H.

david h.
05/09/2018
check engine light trouble
On 4/19 I took my 2012 jeep in for a check engine light problem, they called and said they had fixed the check engine light but said I needed new plugs so I agreed, the bill was $1260. Two days later the light was back on ..took it back and they said it was the oil filter, replaced it for $26 and said it was ready...two days later the light is back on...3 days later they quote me $1100 for a new oil pump..when I pick up car they tell me they are going to discount my bill $300 because of my trouble(and their having so much trouble diagnosing problem and I was ok with that...then they gave me the bill which was still $1100 so I asked how it could still be $1100 and was told they forgot to tell me the original quote of $1100 was wrong and it was actually $1400 but forgot to call me back and advise me...bottomline I spent $2100 for a check engine light! I like these guys, I need these guys because of location but do not feel I was treated fairly in this instance!

CP
Chris P.
Chevrolet Chevy Cargo Van
04/21/2018
Summer travel van.
My thanks to Tom. As always, great and timely inspection and service. A great team of technicians.

BF
Bernie F.
Nissan Versa Note
04/17/2018
QUICK PIT STOP
I always go here for a quick oil change that feels like a professional pit stop!

this time it wasn't as quick as usual but still not bad.

usually they get you in and out within 22 minutes for an oil change as long as you call ahead and make an appointment, I did have an appointment, but it took around 40 minutes, no big deal, i hope next time, it's back to the outstanding pit stop 22 minute oil chanfe

all in all they are still the best place around

AT
Alice T.
04/01/2018
Trustworthy
For over 20 years, Six Forks has been taking care of our various vehicles. Always efficient and most importantly, I trust them. Will continue to rely on them until I no longer have a car.
Tom S. from Six Forks Station Exxon responded on 04/03/2018

Thank you Ms. Alice T., we appreciate your trust and business.

Judith C.
Chrysler
03/29/2018
Good, fast service
This station has been servicing my cars since the 90’s. They always do a fast, clean job and I feel as though I can trust them to tell the truth.
Tom S. from Six Forks Station Exxon responded on 03/29/2018

Thank you Ms. Judith C.

Brooke B.
Volvo XC90
03/25/2018
A great place to have your car fixed
From making an appointment on line, to picking up your car, this exxon station is a pleasure to work with. No one likes getting their car fixed, but what makes this place great are the people and the fact that there aren't any surprises. They tell you the problem, when they'll get the part in, and when it'll be fixed. They also provide alternative solutions if available. They are pretty busy and it is easy to see why. I've gone to dealerships and would never go back. They service all makes of cars and always do a great job. Highly recommend for hassle free repairs.
Tom S. from Six Forks Station Exxon responded on 03/29/2018

Thank you Ms. Brooke B., that was a very nice review, we appreciate you kind words and business.

Catherine W.
03/10/2018
Fantastic Customer Service
My husbands old Jeep Grand Cherokee had a problem and Tom and his crew fixed it in a timely manner. Thank goodness. Always happy with them.. Catherine Wartman

AJ
Anthony J.
Rolesville, NC
03/10/2018
Always great service!
Tom S. from Six Forks Station Exxon responded on 03/13/2018

Thank you Mr. Anthony J. we appreciate the kind review.

LH
Lawrence H.
03/06/2018
Nice people
You care
Tom S. from Six Forks Station Exxon responded on 03/08/2018

Thank you Mr. Lawrence H.

LG
Lee G.
Chevrolet Corvette
02/28/2018
The folks are great
I think the service is great and easy too get in for a appointment
Tom S. from Six Forks Station Exxon responded on 03/06/2018

Thank you Mr. Lee G, we appreciate your business.