EB
Edwin B.
05/21/2018
Another Great Service Visit
I took my vehicle in for an oil change and also to check an issue with windshield wipers. While unfortunately they could not fix the wiper issue they did offer a recommendation and to take it to the dealer. It was true service that they did not charge me for looking at the issue. Many other places would charge a diagnostic fee. Again, this place goes above and beyond in serving the customer. One very slight quibble: I had a 9:30am appointment and didn't see my car pulled into the garage until almost 10:30am. I understand there can be unforeseen delays with other vehicles, but it was a bit longer than I anticipated. Overall, another great service visit. Thanks!

david h.
05/09/2018
2012 jeep grand cherokee
Tom Sofie,
I want you to disregard the review I just wrote about my experience there recently with my 2012 jeep...I have thought about some more and think I was a little harsh...people make mistakes...I think you are honest and trying to do a good job and I appreciateed the courtesy driving me home several times....look forward to continuing to work with you going forward...david hall
Tom S. from Six Forks Station Exxon

Hi David H., I found out later that your first quote was for 2 wheel drive Jeep for the oil pump replacement, when Tech inform service writer the Jeep is 4 wheel drive it changed the original quote.  My service writers mistake was not informing you of price change, he knows now that he should have communicated the changes with you, no surprise. We appreciate your business and your comments to provide better service to our customers.
Thank you Mr. David H.

CP
Chris P.
Chevrolet Chevy Cargo Van
04/21/2018
Summer travel van.
My thanks to Tom. As always, great and timely inspection and service. A great team of technicians.

BF
Bernie F.
Nissan Versa Note
04/17/2018
QUICK PIT STOP
I always go here for a quick oil change that feels like a professional pit stop!

this time it wasn't as quick as usual but still not bad.

usually they get you in and out within 22 minutes for an oil change as long as you call ahead and make an appointment, I did have an appointment, but it took around 40 minutes, no big deal, i hope next time, it's back to the outstanding pit stop 22 minute oil chanfe

all in all they are still the best place around

AT
Alice T.
04/01/2018
Trustworthy
For over 20 years, Six Forks has been taking care of our various vehicles. Always efficient and most importantly, I trust them. Will continue to rely on them until I no longer have a car.
Tom S. from Six Forks Station Exxon

Thank you Ms. Alice T., we appreciate your trust and business.

Judith C.
Chrysler
03/29/2018
Good, fast service
This station has been servicing my cars since the 90’s. They always do a fast, clean job and I feel as though I can trust them to tell the truth.

Thank you Ms. Judith C.

Brooke B.
Volvo XC90
03/25/2018
A great place to have your car fixed
From making an appointment on line, to picking up your car, this exxon station is a pleasure to work with. No one likes getting their car fixed, but what makes this place great are the people and the fact that there aren't any surprises. They tell you the problem, when they'll get the part in, and when it'll be fixed. They also provide alternative solutions if available. They are pretty busy and it is easy to see why. I've gone to dealerships and would never go back. They service all makes of cars and always do a great job. Highly recommend for hassle free repairs.
Tom S. from Six Forks Station Exxon

Thank you Ms. Brooke B., that was a very nice review, we appreciate you kind words and business.

Catherine W.
03/10/2018
Fantastic Customer Service
My husbands old Jeep Grand Cherokee had a problem and Tom and his crew fixed it in a timely manner. Thank goodness. Always happy with them.. Catherine Wartman

AJ
Anthony J.
Rolesville, NC
03/10/2018
Always great service!
Tom S. from Six Forks Station Exxon

Thank you Mr. Anthony J. we appreciate the kind review.

LH
Lawrence H.
03/06/2018
Nice people
You care
Tom S. from Six Forks Station Exxon

Thank you Mr. Lawrence H.

LG
Lee G.
Chevrolet Corvette
02/28/2018
The folks are great
I think the service is great and easy too get in for a appointment
Tom S. from Six Forks Station Exxon

Thank you Mr. Lee G, we appreciate your business.

Joe B.
02/11/2018
Always GREAT Service
As always, we get excellent service from Tom Sophie and his staff at Six Forks Exxon Station. Both of our vehicles were inspected this past week and one of them received an oil change. When we leave this service station, we are confident that our vehicles are well taken care of.
Tom S. from Six Forks Station Exxon

Thank you both Joe & Patsy B. we appreciate your business.

WH
Walt H.
02/09/2018
Everyone seems to know what they are doing.
We have been customers at Six Forks Exxon for many years. Our experience has always been good.
Tom S. from Six Forks Station Exxon

Thank you Walt H., we appreciate your review & business.

KF

Bernie F.
Nissan Versa Note
01/27/2018
THE BEST IS STILL THE BEST
It's always the same, like a beautiful broken record, you make your appointment come in and they take you right away do the best job ever and your out before you can blink!

honest fast and great!
Tom S. from Six Forks Station Exxon

Thank you Mr. Bernie F. for your kind review.

EB
Edwin B.
01/26/2018
Excellent service all around!
Another great visit. Got an oil change, state inspection, and battery check.
They were friendly, courteous, and on-time.
Thanks for all you do!
Tom S. from Six Forks Station Exxon

Thank you Mr. Edwin B. we appreciate your business.

CP
Chris P.
Lincoln Continental
01/22/2018
Back on the road
Tom and his crew took care of the back to back repair needs on our older vehicle and saved us some labor charge for the second necessary repair. Always a good experience. Thanks.
Tom S. from Six Forks Station Exxon

Thank you Mr. Chris P., for kind review.

TA
Tracey A.
Hyundai Santa Fe
01/21/2018
Always great service!
Our family has gone to Six Forks Exxon for years-we always have a great experience!
Tom S. from Six Forks Station Exxon

Thank you Ms. Tracey A. for your review, we appreciate your trust in our business.

PK
Paul K.
01/18/2018
Reliable service
They keep track when mfg-recommended mtce is due. Mechanics are good trouble shooters. Friendly on phone and in office.
Tom S. from Six Forks Station Exxon

Thank you Mr. Paul K, we appreciate the business.

Judith C.
Chrysler
01/16/2018
Good service!
Six Forks Station Exxon has been providing service and repairs for my van for over ten years. We moved two years ago and I drive 20 miles to bring my van here. I would hate to think of going anywhere else.