Overall Rating 3.86/5Overall Rating 3.86/5Overall Rating 3.86/5rating 3.86rating 3.86

EC
E C.
05/25/2018
Best in the area, bar none
The Six Star group is solid. Their techs are knowledgeable and their service managers (Chris in particular) go out of their way to keep you updated and do the right thing for your vehicle. Utilizing an extended warranty they have explored a number of different ways to get items -- very expensive items at that -- covered, where the local dealership would not take the time. I have used them on my old vehicle (79 F350) my newer vehicle (15 Yukon XL Denali -- which has been an absolute lemon) and Six Star has treated me well each time.

BF
B F.
04/14/2017
Above and Beyond Crew
10 years ago, one of my sons helped me pick out a new/used car. After several test drives we were convinced the Subaru Outback from Six Star was the one. Since that time, due to their performance of routine maintenance and recommendations after thorough inspections, my sweet little Subi is still on the road with over 200,000 miles!
Many thanks to the “Above and Beyond Crew” at Six Star Automotive!

PF
Phoebe F.
03/30/2017
Completely Overpriced
I took my 91 Chevy 1500 here for a broken wiper motor, a leak in my front break line, and a steering column that needed bolts to be tightened. My total came to a little over $790. They charged me TWO diagnostic fees of $50... you can have a diagnostic ran up on an ENTIRE car for $80. Not to mention they charged me over $200 to tighten a steering column. When I called to speak with the owner about being charged two separate diagnostic fees, and told him I felt taken advantage of, he basically told me he didn't care.

I'm not saying that the mechanics here don't do good work, but I am saying they are overpriced and they WILL price gauge you - they've done it to plenty of my friends and family members and now me (I only took my vehicle there because it was an emergency situation.)

I would not recommend this shop to anyone unless you have money to burn. There are plenty of other reputable mechanic shops in Sandpoint that do the same work for a 1/3 of the price. If you have a problem with your vehicle head on over to Bulldog Automotive or Northwest Auto-body.

EJ
Ethan J.
03/09/2017
What a joke
Place is a rip off quoted more than twice as much as other places. Shop around avoid at all costs

Kelly M.
12/16/2016
Did my cars brakes
Honest friendly I would highly highly recommend them

JACK P.
09/16/2011
Jack Pedersen
They did excellent service for my 2007 Subaru Outback. I injoyed going back personal service.

CG
CHRISTINE G.
07/16/2011
car repair
Mechanics are conscientious, knowledgeable,
and no nonsense. They run a neat and tidy shop.