PP
PENNY P.
Sterling, OH
11/17/2020
Very Friendly Service
Nice tires, friendly service and very thorough and professional job done!

CINDY S.
Orrville, OH
11/13/2020
promptly taken care
Skelly's always takes care of us promptly and at a fair rate. Where money can be saved, they do it without sacrificing quality! I highly recommend them!

JV
JOHN V.
Dodge Journey
11/06/2020
Emergency Repair
My dear beloved, Well can you really Love a 2010 Dodge Journey with 139,000 miles, showed a battery light on the dash, about 10 minutes later all the nasty dash lights came on and the thing would go over 30 mph in first gear, wouldn't shift, drove it this way to Skellys, Rich came out and took a look and said he would work me in knowing it was my daily driver. He worked up the electrical system and found a bad battery. The fun thing about this car, the battery is not accessible under the hood, you have to remove the front driver tire to access the compartment. No problem for Rich or Jamie, Thanks guys for getting my car back on the road.

RON W.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
10/29/2020
Skelly's gets you back on the road
A nice family owned business. Great service, works with your schedule and has fair prices and does reliable work.

JV
JOHN V.
Kia Sedona
10/14/2020
Check up before road trip
Rotated Tires and an Oil change, a quick total check of fluids and brakes and we are ready for the road. Thanks Rich and Jamie.

10/02/2020
What makes this place so great is the quality of service, competitive pricing and customer appreciation.
We have been patronizing this shop since day one after they opened their doors. Like I said many times before, I will go nowhere else but here for my services. Honest and Godly people providing excellent service to this community. God bless! Brian

RN
ROGER N.
Chevrolet Camaro
09/18/2020
Great people and great work
Convenient and trustworthy. Very reasonable on laber

09/01/2020
I am repeat customer for 12+ years since the inception of this busines and have nothing but good things to say.
Richard will go out of his way to accommodate your needs and resolve your car issues. It's always done in reasonable time frame and he is very competitive also. I am usually reluctant to recommend other business and services but will highly recommend Skelly Tyre to any prospective customers.

ALETHA B.
Wooster, OH
Chevrolet Cruze
08/31/2020
Friendly and fast
The folks at Skelly's are amazing! My repair was done fast and honest. Really good prices and very friendly! Will definitely be going back for every other repair.

BD
BILL D.
Ford Super Duty F-350 SRW
08/20/2020
Wow. Was a little nervous when the steering wheel started to shimmy at higher speeds. The staff was very helpful and knew just what to do. My truck is like new again. Thanks again for great service a very fair prices.

ADAM M.
08/18/2020
Excellent work and honest customer service
Extremely knowledgeable and forthright about the scope of work and potential issues. When picking up my truck he told me what parts in my suspension were likely to give out next and to keep an eye on. Great customer service and honest pricing. Will definitely be using this shop again

08/13/2020
Not even the right person
I don't really know what to say. This team has to be great! I'm not even Shane Ward but he keeps giving my number out to people that I would assume he never wants contacting him again.

08/03/2020
Great service with the smile at competive prices
Had lots of work done on wife's car recently. work was done in the timely manner as promised and at competitive prices. I would highly recommend Skelly tire to any prospective customers. AND PLEASE, support local small business. Brian

07/28/2020
Honest and helpful
I have gotten service here twice and both times they have been very helpful and honest. I will continue to use their services.

CHAD/ERIN B.
Sterling, OH
07/16/2020
We have been taking our vehicles to Rich for years!! Always does a great job!! Love how he will call us and let us know what he needs to do and what the price will be before he moves forward!! We will continue to use them do you fast service and friendly attitudes.